April 25, 2024, 09:20:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261495 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: July 23, 2010, 06:08:39 PM »

I hope I'm wrong ... but I don't think LE is gonna give us much with this whole Q&A thing.  I'm just not expecting much more than what they've already told us.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: July 23, 2010, 06:09:41 PM »

didn't copy the blog either, but sure someone did....

remember who Jaymie is now, and no she wasn't helpful with her comments...

I bet they did wire tap the phones, maybe had Kaine bug the house too?...

It is 2:34 in Portland where o where is the Q & A>?....

Oh, I like that thought...a bug in the house?! 

What time were the Q & A's supposed to be announed? 

I believe by 5:30pm tonight
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #242 on: July 23, 2010, 06:16:40 PM »

I'm thinking along the lines of "cause" for a search warrant.  They did the "sting" on TH, that would have either scared her (if she's guilty) or made her angry (if she's not).  Then, they pulled her away from the house, probably tapped the phones, and bugged the house.  They would have to have "cause" for that as well, but they could have used the same argument/evidence/suspicions they used for the sting.  So, with the house bugged and wired, they Rattle the redhead.  What does she do?  Who does she call?  That was what gave them "cause" for the search warrant.  Just speculating, of course.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 23, 2010, 06:19:25 PM »

didn't copy the blog either, but sure someone did....

remember who Jaymie is now, and no she wasn't helpful with her comments...

I bet they did wire tap the phones, maybe had Kaine bug the house too?...

It is 2:34 in Portland where o where is the Q & A>?....

Oh, I like that thought...a bug in the house?! 

What time were the Q & A's supposed to be announed? 

I believe by 5:30pm tonight

Yeah one could hope on bugging the house wish they would bug all of them!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #244 on: July 23, 2010, 06:22:04 PM »

Was Terri smart enough to know the house was bugged and the phones tapped? And if she was then she was being very careful about what was being said inside that home.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: July 23, 2010, 06:22:45 PM »

I hope I'm wrong ... but I don't think LE is gonna give us much with this whole Q&A thing.  I'm just not expecting much more than what they've already told us.

If we even get one?  It is still fairly early...

and listening to a scanner all day couldn't do that...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 23, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »

Who Is the Mystery Woman in Missing Oregon Boy Case?

By Eunice Oh

Friday July 23, 2010 05:25 PM EDT

DeDe Spicher and Kyron Horman

She's the surprise new figure in the Kyron Horman case, and now DeDe Spicher has not just grabbed the attention of the missing 7-year-old's parents – she's also come under police scrutiny.

Investigators questioned the 43-year-old Tualatin, Ore., resident and searched her condominium last week. She has attracted attention because of her alleged activities on June 4, the day the second grader disappeared.

Detectives reportedly learned that Spicher, a friend of stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, had been doing gardening work that day at a Northwest Portland home but abruptly left before noon and didn't return for about an hour later.

The homeowner tried calling her cell phone during that time frame but Spicher never answered, according to local reports.

The missing boy's parents have publicly stated they believe Terri planned the abduction. They've also pleaded with Spicher to come forward – or they might pursue a lawsuit against her.

On her blog, which has not been updated since May 2009, Spicher describes herself as a "fitness junkie, med school wannabee, petsitting veteran … and worm herder."

She also appears to be an avid gardener, blogging and posting photos chronicling the progress of her "balcony garden."

A visible presence at the Horman house after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out and filed for divorce, Spicher has known the Hormans for about seven years, according to local TV station KGW, and used to work out with Terri on a regular basis.

Edit to add link: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20404743,00.html  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 06:41:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: July 23, 2010, 06:31:05 PM »

Was Terri smart enough to know the house was bugged and the phones tapped? And if she was then she was being very careful about what was being said inside that home.

Terri was (is) a CSI buff so she would know all(most) the tactics of LE..jmo

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: July 23, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »

I do have one light hearted thought....

JVM and Nancy Grace won't have the BOMBSHELL evidence yet we will get to read it before they cut and snip and make subject to not really the truth statements....

oh the pharmacy is calling the police and telling them a lady is filling a bogus prescribtion for methadone, strange town...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #249 on: July 23, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »

Terri was (is) a CSI buff so she would know all(most) the tactics of LE..jmo
She may have figured it out, or thought it may be wired/bugged, but she did do that sexting.  How bright can she be?  I think that the first 24 hours, when she would have been "in shock", since she supposedly did not see the Kaine moving out coming, she just may have slipped up.  However, it could be she knew better, and I'm way off base.  Wouldn't be the first time. LOL
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #250 on: July 23, 2010, 06:38:11 PM »

Just came across this, not sure if it is legit or not.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg3 

snipped:posted by JonesOR

MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
"For some reason getting a BS flag doesn't hurt my feelings
Her fathers name is Donald Lee Spicher, I said he was a sherriff, not the sherriff. He is the lake cop that works the mountain lakes in the area.
He is a good man, this is giong to kill him, he has heart issues.
I havnt had much contact with Dede in the last ten years, we both live here but about twenty miles apart. I was close with her as children, she was the frist girl to kiss me, I know cousins/ Joe dirt jokes comin.
I remember slamming into her while riding mini bikes, I remember Christmas after Christmas with her and our grandparents hose.
I can hear her contagious laugh.
I think about Kyron.
I think about my own kids and yours too.
If she is guilty we will see.
It's just a jury/ court thing, I never said grand once
I will keep this up dated as I hear it."

There is more at the link.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #251 on: July 23, 2010, 06:39:45 PM »

Just heard on scanner LE requesting a criminalist, didn't get location.

Don't know what it's about.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #252 on: July 23, 2010, 06:43:34 PM »

OS

Wanting criminalist to print something at N. Precinct per someone else listening to scanner.

OS

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2010, 06:48:38 PM »

If DD's pop is really LE wouldn't you think he'd be trying to talk some sense into her?  Just looking at the time frame ... I think if she's guilty of anything ... the worst case scenario would be getting rid of a body ... the best case scenario would be abetting a criminal.  Surely she could get some sort of sweet deal if she helped LE with a case against TH. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: July 23, 2010, 06:51:03 PM »

OS

Thanks OS
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »

Just came across this, not sure if it is legit or not.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg3 

snipped:posted by JonesOR

MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
"For some reason getting a BS flag doesn't hurt my feelings
Her fathers name is Donald Lee Spicher, I said he was a sherriff, not the sherriff. He is the lake cop that works the mountain lakes in the area.
He is a good man, this is giong to kill him, he has heart issues.
I havnt had much contact with Dede in the last ten years, we both live here but about twenty miles apart. I was close with her as children, she was the frist girl to kiss me, I know cousins/ Joe dirt jokes comin.
I remember slamming into her while riding mini bikes, I remember Christmas after Christmas with her and our grandparents hose.
I can hear her contagious laugh.
I think about Kyron.
I think about my own kids and yours too.
If she is guilty we will see.
It's just a jury/ court thing, I never said grand once
I will keep this up dated as I hear it."

There is more at the link.

Thanks Cartfly  - yeah I posted a few pages back.  We don't know if he's for real but he sounds real.  Who knows?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2010, 06:55:00 PM »

News Releases
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Response to questions submitted by media regarding Kyron Horman Case. - 07/23/10
Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Multnomah County Sheriff's Office want to thank the media representatives that submitted question regarding the Kyron Horman investigation. There were numerous questions that could not be answered based upon this being an ongoing investigation. Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has a responsibility for maintaining the integrity of this on-going investigation and is why questions requesting specific details of the investigation were not answered.

Due to the length of the "questions and answers" document, it has been included with an attachment.

The next press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Multnomah County Sheriff's Training Facility located at 2955 NE 172nd Place, Portland, Oregon, 97230. It will begin at 2 p.m.

Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Captain Monte Reiser will be conducting the press conference. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted by the media.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to ask the public to only use the tip line for providing useful information and not for other purposes i.e. providing opinions or comments that would not benefit investigators.

The Kyron tip line is (503)261-2847. If a person believes they have sighted Kyron they should call 9-1-1.

Edit to add link:  http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276 MuffyBee
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 07:02:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2010, 06:56:34 PM »

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Response to questions submitted by media regarding Kyron Horman Case. - 07/23/10
Sheriff Daniel Staton and Multnomah County Multnomah County Sheriff's Office want to thank the media representatives that submitted question regarding the Kyron Horman investigation. There were numerous questions that could not be answered based upon this being an ongoing investigation. Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has a responsibility for maintaining the integrity of this on-going investigation and is why questions requesting specific details of the investigation were not answered.

Due to the length of the "questions and answers" document, it has been included with an attachment.

The next press conference is scheduled for Tuesday July 27, 2010 at the Multnomah County Sheriff's Training Facility located at 2955 NE 172nd Place, Portland, Oregon, 97230. It will begin at 2 p.m.

Chief Deputy Tim Moore and Captain Monte Reiser will be conducting the press conference. The purpose of this press conference will be to provide an update of the case and respond to questions that were submitted by the media.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would like to ask the public to only use the tip line for providing useful information and not for other purposes i.e. providing opinions or comments that would not benefit investigators.

The Kyron tip line is (503)261-2847. If a person believes they have sighted Kyron they should call 9-1-1.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276&alert=1

File attached

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2010, 06:57:08 PM »

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Oops - sorry  ( Edit-I've added the link to the article you posted.  MB)

and the Q&A is attached down at the bottom
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 07:03:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2010, 06:58:40 PM »

OS

Thanks OS

Don't think it is Kyron related.

They go so fast, hard to catch..

OS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.