April 20, 2024, 03:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261316 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2010, 01:23:49 PM »

That's what I'm wondering, why post such a thing? I'm sure by now the dog owner knows all about it  and must be very angry.
Good question, no rose.  But -- Oh no!  Now you've got me thinking in overdrive.  It is a very detailed story, and the wording is truly odd in places.  And yes, why indeed would she post such a story...?  I could get all sleuthy and imagine that it was a made-up cover story to explain away certain potentially incriminating details (sound of scratching from inside the locked utility room, blood, mud and debris in the house, frantic cleaning), just in case they were witnessed by anyone... my mind could come up with a couple of dark scenarios...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2010, 01:27:27 PM »

I'll just throw this out here, could it be possible that DeDe and someone else besides Terri took Kyron, and for what reason, I can come up with a couple I suppose, but could this be revenge? Or was DeDe and Terri and maybe one other person all involved with this? Again I can't come up with anything besides revenge against Kaine.

I believe more likely all involved since DeDe and Terri have been spending alot of time together since Kyron went missing.
I think so also. And I noticed when reading DeDe's blog about dog sitting, it was bad enough she has done this more than one time, but what I found interesting in one of the paragraphs she used the word we. Have no idea if she was referring the we to another person, or the we meaning the doxie. Also after reading that I see why she has no kids, if she is freaked about a mess from a little pup, just imagine how freaked she would get with messes kids make?    Also she was talking about binging with food, wonder what else she binges with?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »

Wyks great post, and I understand what you are saying about the running and endorphins. That is great concern to me like you posted about the Prozac and Terri going off cold turkey, and doing the running thing instead. Again have no idea what these women have as far as mental issues, but will add that I would feel safer around someone who stays on their medication instead of their own self therapy of running.

Thanks Rosie.  And yep, I would too!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2010, 01:29:54 PM »

From the previous thread:

Here's the post about the poor little doggie.   

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/04/when-it-starts-to-go-sideways.html

She did not want me to EVER read that.. !!!!!!!!l GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

now I'm really MAD... grrrrrrrrrr...

No kidding!  I started to read the post here and got upset, so I stopped and refused to read her post.  I can't take it.  I wonder if the person she was dog sitting has seen that.  And what was her point in posting that?   She proud of it????  I'm sure many others were upset to after reading that as well.  What a Biotch!
That's what I'm wondering, why post such a thing? I'm sure by now the dog owner knows all about it  and must be very angry.

I'm like DD.  I have 3 dachsunds and they are my babies!  If I found out somebody did that,  I would be at her door step and it wouldn't be pretty!  She wouldn't want me to find out either!  (Too think she POSTED it!?  WTH?)  My DH and daughter would be going ballistic as well. 

I also can't believe how much her and Terri look alike.  Long lost sisters?   The women are just sick and evil   

Can't wait until LE answers questions.......

OMG..I never thought of that..Terri was adopted, so if not sisters, cousins..some genetic connection..which might explain them both seeming so mentally ill?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 01:29:05 PM »

really quickly here than I have to go  research info to post...

there were more search warrants... there were some this last monday also.. there was a grand jury going on yesterday when I was posting and sounding weird and trying to post info but could not really say things... now this all comes out.. GOOD, about time we are getting info out here. 

and very good they put Dede's name out here.  Finally.... now someone believes they saw her somewhere.. with someone.. and I believe this person 100000 %  we have been looking for the photo of the person seen, and now this person believes it was dede... and so if dede was really there, she might as well just give it up and tell the truth, because if she were there, like this person believes, it's over for her. 

now the person who thought they saw her is very professional and no kook type... and we keep looking for who she saw... I am told now it was dede who they saw... le was given this info earlier but no one ever mentioned anything about it and no one got back to this person, so we kept wonder wth, did they not listen... well the other day I started posting about it... I wanted LE to listen.. but it seems they might have been listening after all... but just in case they haven't, they are getting another call.  I also gave the person some numbers to call to get through to some others people who would listen..

now I hope they listened to this person... and if they haven't, they need to.. because this person swears the person they saw was dede...

Hi DD.  Just out of curiosity and I completely understand if you can't answer.  How do you know all this info, especially living in CA?  Are you in a profession that enables you to get more info than an average person?  I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before.  Again, if you can't answer I understand, but would really love to know. 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2010, 01:31:05 PM »

Good question, no rose.  But -- Oh no!  Now you've got me thinking in overdrive.  It is a very detailed story, and the wording is truly odd in places.  And yes, why indeed would she post such a story...?  I could get all sleuthy and imagine that it was a made-up cover story to explain away certain potentially incriminating details (sound of scratching from inside the locked utility room, blood, mud and debris in the house, frantic cleaning), just in case they were witnessed by anyone... my mind could come up with a couple of dark scenarios...

OMG! You made my heart stop! The date on the story is April 22. When was it Kyron went missing?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2010, 01:32:11 PM »

I'll just throw this out here, could it be possible that DeDe and someone else besides Terri took Kyron, and for what reason, I can come up with a couple I suppose, but could this be revenge? Or was DeDe and Terri and maybe one other person all involved with this? Again I can't come up with anything besides revenge against Kaine.

I think it is possible terri might not be involved in kyron.. but it sure does not look like it.. but I still will not decide about that yet.. involved in something yes, in killing kyron... I don't know yet what I think about that... dede involved, yes I believe so because someone is telling me they can ID her somewhere, and I believe the person really believes it was dede... now I guess there is a chance it could be mistaken idenity and not be dede... but I'm believing the person who saw her really believes it was her... if so, she will be caught without a doubt because there will be a record of where she was and what was going on... that is a given.

now about others who have had their houses searched more recently/monday, I don't know what LE is thinking about them.. well actually I do know what they are thinking, but I don't know what, and it could be just a ploy to make them talk "IF" they know something, which they swear they don't.  but strangely enough I guess LE is using some tactics to get them to talk about something LE THINKS they know about, in a manner that coincides with what some are saying about terri and deded.. so weird the same accusations are coming out... so I have to wonder what all of these people have in common that LE is using to try to get them to talk...

it's just weird, this whole mess.  do they all hate kaine?  do they all hate Men?  so much so someone would hire a hit man?  gee, lets off the men in our lives and hide the kids... hmmmmm
Thank-you    I'm beginning to think hate men, I'm beginning to think DeDe and Terri might have been having an affair. I'm beginning to wonder how jealous DeDe is, was she jealous of Kaine and Terri, resentful of the two of them? It appears from reading DeDe's blog she has a hard time controlling issues in her life, and when one starts losing control of issues in their lives, what happens? Some can handle it and move on while others can't or won't.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2010, 01:32:20 PM »

Phew!  Trying to catch up to you guys is a tough job.  This thread is moving so fast.

Towards the end of the last thread, I posted this so am posting it again in the new thread.

In the video for the marathon, there is a woman with long red hair running in front of DeDe.  Is it Terri?  At one point she turns and looks like she is looking for DeDe.  It is around 06.57 in the video which is a little before the halfway point.  Anyone think it is her?
Hmm, I will have to go look.
Catching up...

Link  http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/4421744/11854937

Good eyes, bananas!  The runner you noticed has the physique of Terri and long red hair.  I froze it and zoomed in.  IMO it is not Terri.  Her gait is different and her features are different, but ICBW.
Not to mention that this race was in 2008 and Terri was probably pregnant at the time.
What month was it, anyway?  (Quick Google search, may be wrong:   October of 2008?)  Maybe she wasn't pregnant yet?  Not sure.  But regardless, I am pretty certain that is not her; I watched those few seconds several times, zoomed in...  I also checked the Portland Marathon website; searched for her name in 2008 and it didn't come up.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2010, 01:34:51 PM »

OMG! You made my heart stop! The date on the story is April 22. When was it Kyron went missing?

June 4th, 2010.  I think this blog is from another year.....so she's been whacked out awhile now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
crazybabyborg
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »

June 4th, 2010.  I think this blog is from another year.....so she's been whacked out awhile now.

Thanks, Gypsy!    Whew.........
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2010, 01:36:31 PM »

I believe more likely all involved since DeDe and Terri have been spending alot of time together since Kyron went missing.
I think so also. And I noticed when reading DeDe's blog about dog sitting, it was bad enough she has done this more than one time, but what I found interesting in one of the paragraphs she used the word we. Have no idea if she was referring the we to another person, or the we meaning the doxie. Also after reading that I see why she has no kids, if she is freaked about a mess from a little pup, just imagine how freaked she would get with messes kids make?    Also she was talking about binging with food, wonder what else she binges with?

Revenge?  Nah, these two greedy breastly , Beastly woman did this for the dough!  I just wonder if DD & SM are planning on splitting the insurance money?  DD needs money (according to an earlier post), and SM hasn't been working. I still say it is for $$.

SM may have just hated both parents, too, and did not want to drive that day.  It is not always money, but for DD to see like glue
to SM just thinking something is squirrelly. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

I'm so sorry!!!  I should have emphasized that the blog post is from 2008.  Didn't mean to stir things up!  Sheesh, maybe somebody else got kidnapped or killed back then?  (Sleuthy brain in overdrive here, too...)  Well, while I'm at it, I also thought it was strange how she used the word "We" when giving the list of "cons."  Who is "we?"

(Sorry, CBB!)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2010, 01:37:19 PM »

Wyks - Just want to say before I go, I agree with your concern re def. atty's
using mental health issues as a defense.  Thank goodness the insanity defense under the legal terms, are rare. 

Thanks can!  Yep, they are rare, and thank goodness it doesn't fly as a defense as often as it's tried!  For those who truly suffer from these illnesses, it can be very minimizing when someone comes along and tries using any of that as an excuse.  Esp when those who have a dx tend not to use it that way.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2010, 01:38:13 PM »

Very bizarre, such detail. If this is true what she wrote, she has lost control of many things, not only the horrible treatment of the doxie, but she lost control of her eating as well. Was she punishing herself because of what she was doing to the poor pup with food? This is a woman full of self hatred is what I see, and hate to say this, would not be surprised at all with anything she has done. She is trying very hard to pretend she has it together, and when she fails it is no big deal, she just picks herself up and starts again.  I don't see that at all in her. Ticking time bomb is more like it.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »

From the previous thread:

Here's the post about the poor little doggie.   

http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/2008/04/when-it-starts-to-go-sideways.html

She did not want me to EVER read that.. !!!!!!!!l GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

now I'm really MAD... grrrrrrrrrr...

No kidding!  I started to read the post here and got upset, so I stopped and refused to read her post.  I can't take it.  I wonder if the person she was dog sitting has seen that.  And what was her point in posting that?   She proud of it????  I'm sure many others were upset to after reading that as well.  What a Biotch!

I'm like DD.  I have 3 dachsunds and they are my babies!  If I found out somebody did that,  I would be at her door step and it wouldn't be pretty!  She wouldn't want me to find out either!  (Too think she POSTED it!?  WTH?)  My DH and daughter would be going ballistic as well. 

I also can't believe how much her and Terri look alike.  Long lost sisters?   The women are just sick and evil   

Can't wait until LE answers questions.......

OMG..I never thought of that..Terri was adopted, so if not sisters, cousins..some genetic connection..which might explain them both seeming so mentally ill?

Oh WOW.  I posted the question and never even thought about her being adopted...   Hmmmmm... Now I'm even more convinced!  She could have found her bio parents at some time in her life!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2010, 01:37:27 PM »

I was just skimming over posts at IS and the post made by Fred50  on page 12 post #448 was quite interesting.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2010, 01:37:44 PM »

Foregive me if this offends anyone but do you suppose the off the wall sexting with the Cook guy was to divert attention from her relationship to DeDe?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2010, 01:39:42 PM »

I was just skimming over posts at IS and the post made by Fred50  on page 12 post #448 was quite interesting.

Link please
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2010, 01:40:33 PM »

I also posted on the previous thread how much they look alike...

Can a smart monkey do a side by side of Terri and DeDe???   Please.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2010, 01:40:39 PM »

I think it is possible terri might not be involved in kyron.. but it sure does not look like it.. but I still will not decide about that yet.. involved in something yes, in killing kyron... I don't know yet what I think about that... dede involved, yes I believe so because someone is telling me they can ID her somewhere, and I believe the person really believes it was dede... now I guess there is a chance it could be mistaken idenity and not be dede... but I'm believing the person who saw her really believes it was her... if so, she will be caught without a doubt because there will be a record of where she was and what was going on... that is a given.

now about others who have had their houses searched more recently/monday, I don't know what LE is thinking about them.. well actually I do know what they are thinking, but I don't know what, and it could be just a ploy to make them talk "IF" they know something, which they swear they don't.  but strangely enough I guess LE is using some tactics to get them to talk about something LE THINKS they know about, in a manner that coincides with what some are saying about terri and deded.. so weird the same accusations are coming out... so I have to wonder what all of these people have in common that LE is using to try to get them to talk...

it's just weird, this whole mess.  do they all hate kaine?  do they all hate Men?  so much so someone would hire a hit man?  gee, lets off the men in our lives and hide the kids... hmmmmm
Thank-you    I'm beginning to think hate men, I'm beginning to think DeDe and Terri might have been having an affair. I'm beginning to wonder how jealous DeDe is, was she jealous of Kaine and Terri, resentful of the two of them? It appears from reading DeDe's blog she has a hard time controlling issues in her life, and when one starts losing control of issues in their lives, what happens? Some can handle it and move on while others can't or won't.

I was just thinking the exact same thing No Rose.  This is getting sicker all the time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.