April 23, 2024, 10:53:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261407 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2010, 10:03:55 PM »

HelpFindHaleigh tweeted

@TheINNsider just go to facebook and type in rick spicher he has a red shirt on. his wall is not private.

TY OS, They do look alike...fair skinned-red hair.

I agree Klaas, he is for real.

NCSunny

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2010, 10:05:59 PM »

anitakissee

UGGH! I need to run to happy hour (yes, NEED). Latest on DeDe not posted online yet. I will post ASAP... We got REALLY GOOD STUFF TODAY!

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: July 23, 2010, 10:06:44 PM »

anitakissee-twitter

Want to know more about DeDe Spicher, the woman now connected to #KyronHorman case? I've been investigating her all day... see ya @ 6

anitakissee

Also - I took a trip out to @Rosemont_Farm ... Conspiracy Theorists... You need to watch and LEARN. See ya @ 6

Hi OS,  Can you keep that thought alive and report to us?     LOL, WOw, it is 4 min to 6pm.  Cool xox

I can't get her live, but will see what she says on twitter, KATU is updating their article.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html?tab=video

OS

Love to know what is meant by conspiracy theorists need to watch and learn 

I am catching up here..I took some time to east dinner with DH.  So if someone else has answered ..then my apology.

godlike productions is known on the web as a place that conspiracy theories are followed..but so is Coast to Coast.  So hard to say if she is referring to either or both?

Could be!  And Ed Dames has been on the 'Coast to Coast' (radio show) many times.  Course, she could be referring to posters on the net too.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 23, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html

(snipped)

Spicher declined to answer questions from reporters Friday as she raced out of her house and into a waiting car driven by her father. Her father, who identified himself as a sheriff’s deputy with the Klamath County Sheriff’s Office, also declined to comment on the accusations from Kyron’s family.

OS

Well I'll be damned OS ..I blew that poster off..I stand corrected.

I was wrong.

If her Dad is a deputy..how do his co workers feel if he truly is telling her to not cooperate..as the poster on godlike productions said?

It's all moving to fast I can't keep up, but I think the 2 that took poly's are Dede and the other lady from Intel, sorry I can't remember her name but when KATU was talking about the poly, they were showing her house, saying she was moving..Kama or something like that, I am terrible with names.

So IMO, they are cooperating. sounds like Dede received a subpoena  and will go before the GJ on Monday, if what "cousin" is saying is true and I believe he is related to Dede.

OS

Ok I found her name, Kerry Sama-Rubio

When KATU was talking about the lady and poly, they were showing her house.

Os

OS..thank you so much.  I think that DeDe has some explaining to do.  I also think that after 7 years of friendship..some of your friends knowledge of the area, lakes, farms, etc gets embedded in your brain.   I still believe our perp is Terri, but now I think DeDe added some help to the mix.

Oringally it was reported that DeDe left the job site on jun4 at around 11:15  and returned at about 1pm.  To me that is much longer then a luch break..that is almost 2 hours of missing time when no one could reach her.

And I still think the third person served the search warrant was the family on Plainview Dr..that is where I think DeDe was working that day.  Nothing to back that up except we know detectives were at Plainview Dr last week.  We know that they had the wrong house/family per the interview with a resident where they stopped.  So I am thinking Plainview is where DeDe was doing the landscaping job when Terri called.  It is almost across the street from the school..which places it within Terri's neighborhood so to speak.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: July 23, 2010, 10:07:59 PM »

anitakissee

UGGH! I need to run to happy hour (yes, NEED). Latest on DeDe not posted online yet. I will post ASAP... We got REALLY GOOD STUFF TODAY!

Thanks OS
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »

(snipped)

Spicher declined to answer questions from reporters Friday as she raced out of her house and into a waiting car driven by her father. Her father, who identified himself as a sheriff’s deputy with the Klamath County Sheriff’s Office, also declined to comment on the accusations from Kyron’s family.

OS

Well I'll be damned OS ..I blew that poster off..I stand corrected.

I was wrong.

If her Dad is a deputy..how do his co workers feel if he truly is telling her to not cooperate..as the poster on godlike productions said?

It's all moving to fast I can't keep up, but I think the 2 that took poly's are Dede and the other lady from Intel, sorry I can't remember her name but when KATU was talking about the poly, they were showing her house, saying she was moving..Kama or something like that, I am terrible with names.

So IMO, they are cooperating. sounds like Dede received a subpoena  and will go before the GJ on Monday, if what "cousin" is saying is true and I believe he is related to Dede.

OS

Ok I found her name, Kerry Sama-Rubio

When KATU was talking about the lady and poly, they were showing her house.

Os

OS..thank you so much.  I think that DeDe has some explaining to do.  I also think that after 7 years of friendship..some of your friends knowledge of the area, lakes, farms, etc gets embedded in your brain.   I still believe our perp is Terri, but now I think DeDe added some help to the mix.

Oringally it was reported that DeDe left the job site on jun4 at around 11:15  and returned at about 1pm.  To me that is much longer then a luch break..that is almost 2 hours of missing time when no one could reach her.

And I still think the third person served the search warrant was the family on Plainview Dr..that is where I think DeDe was working that day.  Nothing to back that up except we know detectives were at Plainview Dr last week.  We know that they had the wrong house/family per the interview with a resident where they stopped.  So I am thinking Plainview is where DeDe was doing the landscaping job when Terri called.  It is almost across the street from the school..which places it within Terri's neighborhood so to speak.

YW

Good possibility on the 3rd person. haven't heard anything about who it might be.

Hope it leads to finding Kyron..

OS

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 23, 2010, 10:14:25 PM »

okay I have found quite a bit and can comfirm a lot posted here on sm...

this guy is real who is the cousin, he is a jones, yes... or he is as good of researcher as I am and has found all of the info on the family.. he is not making up names that is for sure...

he has the family down pat... names etc..

there are two donald L spichers and two linda spichers so you have to be careful who you are coming up with...

I'm getting this all together for a report form, but you can go find the gatherings at the WORK THREAD... I know some of you are members there and feel free to use it to help discuss here on sm... I don't mind who uses the info...

but just be careful you pay attention to birthdates and addresses are there are more than one of each name.  and they are not the same people. 

linda lee spicher is the mother NOT linda ann spicher, be careful of that one. 

there are two don spicers be careful of that also

I have cross referenced which ones are which so I know the right ones. 

also we have the businesses to help id which is which..
there are several. 

there is also a CHRISTIAN CITIZENS OUTREACH, INC ... connected to linda the mother... I am going to try to find out more about what that is. 

the WORK THREAD IS HERE

http://truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=3864&p=21241

you have to be a member to see it, but there are members there who are also here, so go ahead and use it. 

bold above for emphasis

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 23, 2010, 10:14:25 PM »

(snipped)

OS

YES!!!

Thanks OS

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #408 on: July 23, 2010, 10:14:39 PM »

anitakissee

Thanks OS

wish she would just post it..forget about happy hour..good golly. News is more important. IMO of course.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #409 on: July 23, 2010, 10:15:57 PM »

(snipped)

OS

YES!!!

Thanks OS

Janet

Hi Janet

YW

OS

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: July 23, 2010, 10:15:45 PM »

jonser
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/reply.php?messageid=1141412&page=4&quote=18346233

so whats her moms name? has dede ever married or had any kids? thank you for sharing :hf:

Don and Linda Spicher have two children Dede is four years older than me, and Rick is two younger. All from Klamath falls Oregon.

Dede's cousin - Jonesr - posting at the link above:

"she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: July 23, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »

anitakissee-twitter

Want to know more about DeDe Spicher, the woman now connected to #KyronHorman case? I've been investigating her all day... see ya @ 6

anitakissee

Also - I took a trip out to @Rosemont_Farm ... Conspiracy Theorists... You need to watch and LEARN. See ya @ 6

Hi OS,  Can you keep that thought alive and report to us?     LOL, WOw, it is 4 min to 6pm.  Cool xox

I can't get her live, but will see what she says on twitter, KATU is updating their article.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html?tab=video

OS

Love to know what is meant by conspiracy theorists need to watch and learn 

I am catching up here..I took some time to east dinner with DH.  So if someone else has answered ..then my apology.

godlike productions is known on the web as a place that conspiracy theories are followed..but so is Coast to Coast.  So hard to say if she is referring to either or both?

Could be!  And Ed Dames has been on the 'Coast to Coast' (radio show) many times.  Course, she could be referring to posters on the net too.  lol

That junk I said regarding about homeopathic cures and what not, well it was a random thought. If it comes back that place I linked is tied to it please don't nobody get all wierd on me or anything ok?
I'm just a nobody and I am here posting away worried as can be for the safety and return of little Kyron Horman.

(Just thought I'd throw that out there just in case.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 23, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Dede's dad must be a "marine deputy."  It fits:

Did you notice anything different about the rear of the Ford Explorer as dad drove Dede away from the reporter ambush today, compared to the footage they showed in the report,from when Dede drove Terri away from the Horman home at the end of June?

There is something missing; something has been removed.  It was a decal across the rear window that read

KLAMATH COUNTY DIVE RESCUE

Hope Dede's dad can influence her to do the right thing here.  Praying that Kyron will be found one way or another, and that the truth will come out.

good catch

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 23, 2010, 10:18:38 PM »

I don't know but sounds to me like DD at least comes from a honorable and caring family.  That makes me think she will do the right thing.  <<Newfie crossing fingers>>

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 23, 2010, 10:22:46 PM »

Have we heard anything more from or about Kim Holm?  Just curious.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 23, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »

With the alleged sightings from Jim Kelley (and apparently a neighbor?)
and being so close to that vicinity it sure does make things curious.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 23, 2010, 10:27:22 PM »

I haven't ..do tell if you have found anything.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #417 on: July 23, 2010, 10:27:35 PM »

With the alleged sightings from Jim Kelley (and apparently a neighbor?)
and being so close to that vicinity it sure does make things curious.
With all of this I somehow lost who Kim Holm is. Could someone tell me, thank-you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: July 23, 2010, 10:28:17 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared

by Anna Song KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.  ((IMO this is when she got rid of Kyron))

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri said she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of  Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: “I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

Dede Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 23, 2010, 10:29:02 PM »

DeDe is to be in court on Monday (I take that to mean the grand jury)

Terri is in town today to see her attorney (I take that to mean he's prepping her for grand jury testimony on Monday)

The LE has a scheduled presser for next Tuesday (I take that to mean that they're going to announce the grand jury decisions).

Based on that we know the grand jury has been talking to a number of people already and with the testimony of DeDe on Monday, and probably Terri's testimony, too, the grand jury will have all they need to make their decision(s).

There may well be multiple indictments.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.