March 28, 2024, 07:34:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 259599 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 24, 2010, 01:08:05 AM »

I'm going to go ahead and post this...

take it for what it's worth... but I believe the person believes they really saw this... the only thing that could explain it away is someone who looked exactly like kyron and had the same kind of glasses etc was there instead of kyron, and he had to be with someone who looked exactly like someone else in this case. 

for some time now I was told by a person they had seen kyron at the airport with some lady, standing in line... they said they were positive it was kyron... they described the lady who he was with, which at the time there were no pics to compare this lady too... all they know is that it was not terri, but the person had red hair... so we kept looking for photos to match up to see if anyone was the person they saw....

they had called the tip line but never knew if le was looking at this or not, le never called back so they did not know... they had left detailed info... so we just kept looking for photos to try to find this lady they had seen with kyron... people with red hair kept popping up but not the person... so for a long time now have been looking for photos...

the other day I got some more numbers for this person to call and they called them and talked to fbi.. fbi said well does a child have a ticket in their name... and the person said they did not know but just get the tapes at the airport and look at them... this person even offered to pay for getting the tapes etc.. this person is a profession in one of the highest senses, and they are no kook.  they are very credible...  they don't believe anyone is going to look at the tapes.. who needs a ticket with a child's name, there are security cameras all over the airport, they could look at them..

question is... are they going to look... and if not, why not...

and if they don't I am going to keep harping all over about it.. they need to look at those airport tapes... why would they not look?  or did they, and this is what is going on now?  I dont know, but the person feels they were just blowing her off.  this person finally said go ahead and post it, because they don't believe anyone is doing anything. 

Hi DD,  Do you know when this happened, the time and date?

I thought I just read here that someone heard on the Multnomah County scanner a bit ago that Kyron was seen with 2 older men.  Maybe I read that at IS.  Going crazy as now I can't find it   
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: July 24, 2010, 01:11:36 AM »

take it for what it's worth... but I believe the person believes they really saw this... the only thing that could explain it away is someone who looked exactly like kyron and had the same kind of glasses etc was there instead of kyron, and he had to be with someone who looked exactly like someone else in this case. 

for some time now I was told by a person they had seen kyron at the airport with some lady, standing in line... they said they were positive it was kyron... they described the lady who he was with, which at the time there were no pics to compare this lady too... all they know is that it was not terri, but the person had red hair... so we kept looking for photos to match up to see if anyone was the person they saw....

they had called the tip line but never knew if le was looking at this or not, le never called back so they did not know... they had left detailed info... so we just kept looking for photos to try to find this lady they had seen with kyron... people with red hair kept popping up but not the person... so for a long time now have been looking for photos...

the other day I got some more numbers for this person to call and they called them and talked to fbi.. fbi said well does a child have a ticket in their name... and the person said they did not know but just get the tapes at the airport and look at them... this person even offered to pay for getting the tapes etc.. this person is a profession in one of the highest senses, and they are no kook.  they are very credible...  they don't believe anyone is going to look at the tapes.. who needs a ticket with a child's name, there are security cameras all over the airport, they could look at them..

and if they don't I am going to keep harping all over about it.. they need to look at those airport tapes... why would they not look?  or did they, and this is what is going on now?  I dont know, but the person feels they were just blowing her off.  this person finally said go ahead and post it, because they don't believe anyone is doing anything. 

My daughter flies quite a lot. If a child is under 12, the person putting them on the plane needs to show a photo I.D. and you need the name, address, and phone numbers of the person picking them up. They do not release the child at their destination until the person picking them up shows proof of identity. I guess fake I.D.'s could have been used.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 24, 2010, 01:16:47 AM »

Thanks for posting what you heard about that tip, doubledecker.  You never know what foolish errors evildoers might make... However, I personally cannot imagine someone taking Kyron to the airport -- with many witnesses, security cameras, trackable ticketing and paperwork requirements, etc. -- and/or take him or put him on a commercial airline flight, without seriously altering his appearance as a disguise.  It is hard for me to believe that someone would take a kidnapped child, undisguised and totally recognizable, to the airport and stand around with him, waiting in line, etc., where he could be seen and identified.  (Reminds me of the Wanda Wery/sp? "sighting" in the Caylee case.) 

But then again, like I said... you never know.  Wouldn't we all love to believe that Kyron was put on a plane and is safe and sound out there somewhere. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 24, 2010, 01:17:52 AM »

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

~~~

How many of us are calling BS on this????!!!!!!!!  Who takes a fussy lil one with an earache, and likely running a fever, for a ride on rural (probably unpaved and bumpy) roads to soothe her? 

IMO, this ain't gonna fly with anyone who has ever tended to a fussy lil one with an earache.  Those who have likely spent countless hours walking back n forth, and/or rocking those lil ones to sleep, then holding em while they sleep, cuz ya don't dare move or they wake up and start fussing all over again. 

Wyks...good evening and I gotta disagree with you on this one.  My premie screamed for the first 2 years.  Chronic ear infections, and if bad enough with a fever it turned into Scarlet Fever, under developed GI system, and much, much more!  Poor baby loved any kind of motion.  He never slept and it wasn't unusual to find us miles away driving around in the middle of the night because the motion soothed his ears and tummy.  You know, I could actually hear her tell KH something like I didn't get to bring the SF project home cause Kitty's ears bothered her so bad that we had leave early because she was so fussy and I drove around for a couple of hours to calm her.  Now I need to contact the school to see when I have to pick the project up.  I hope this makes sense cause I'm tired and rambling!

Just thinking, IF Kiara was with Terri at school that morning and Kiara had an ear infection/problem .. then wouldn't Kiara have been crying at school? So much so that people would have mentioned the fact that they saw Kiara with Terri that day at school?

I'm sure they would notice a fussy little one at a school fair and since we haven't hear squat from anyone at that darn school I'd like to know.  Just what is the truth concerning that day?  We really don't know anything for sure.  I was also thinking that since Kyron is small in stature and KH's truck is full size on a slightly taller tire would we be able to see him if he was in the truck leaving with her?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #524 on: July 24, 2010, 01:19:27 AM »

I'm sorry, I just don't see Terri or Dede doing anything with Kyron that involve him still being alive.  They would have revealed his whereabouts by now if he was.
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: July 24, 2010, 01:23:46 AM »

I was the one that was listening to the scanner.  They never mentioned the caller again that reported seeing Kyron with two older men. 
On a different note and in response to doubledecker's post, I have a friend that was camping at
Silver Falls campground on the weekend of June 5 & 6, and saw a lady there camping with a little boy that looked just like Kyron.  She called the tipline and never heard back.
I feel this whole case took local authorities by surprise, with the magnitude and eventual complexity.  I'm not saying they are not working diligently, just that it seems to have blindsided them.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2010, 01:27:51 AM »

sorry lost the post a bout the tweet yoga cowgirls
found this though
http://www.yogacowgirls.com/wp/?m=201006

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=160608161252&share_id=117331124946720&comments=1

http://twitter.com/yogacowgirls

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #527 on: July 24, 2010, 01:40:08 AM »

What a day

I am beat

Nite all

Prayers for Kyron and those investigating this case.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 24, 2010, 01:40:40 AM »

I was the one that was listening to the scanner.  They never mentioned the caller again that reported seeing Kyron with two older men. 
On a different note and in response to doubledecker's post, I have a friend that was camping at
Silver Falls campground on the weekend of June 5 & 6, and saw a lady there camping with a little boy that looked just like Kyron.  She called the tipline and never heard back.
I feel this whole case took local authorities by surprise, with the magnitude and eventual complexity.  I'm not saying they are not working diligently, just that it seems to have blindsided them.

Thanks Daydreamer,  I had just gone back and did find your post.  ;}  Considering how many children there are that favor Kyron I am surprised we haven't had more possible sightings.  And I do agree that LE was blindsided.  It was so unexpected due to the location.  If it had been in NE or SE Portland or downtown I don't think they would have been taken so by surprise.  xox
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 24, 2010, 01:43:02 AM »

I thought I just read here that someone heard on the Multnomah County scanner a bit ago that Kyron was seen with 2 older men.  Maybe I read that at IS.  Going crazy as now I can't find it   

this was on june 10th that the sighting took place. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 24, 2010, 01:46:21 AM »

My daughter flies quite a lot. If a child is under 12, the person putting them on the plane needs to show a photo I.D. and you need the name, address, and phone numbers of the person picking them up. They do not release the child at their destination until the person picking them up shows proof of identity. I guess fake I.D.'s could have been used.

this is what we were thinking too, as this person also has had to show id before when picking up their younger relatives at an airport.. but the fbi person acted like there would be no ticket with a name on it...wow.. what a crazy thing to say.. why not go look at the tape and see if it was kyron or not and then go see about tickets and names... at least look at the dang tape... the answer from the fbi guy was just crazy..

To find me:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 24, 2010, 01:47:13 AM »

this was on june 10th that the sighting took place. 

Doubledecker - you said back then there were no pictures to compare the sighting of the lady at the airport to.....are their pictures now?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: July 24, 2010, 01:47:31 AM »

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

~~~

How many of us are calling BS on this????!!!!!!!!  Who takes a fussy lil one with an earache, and likely running a fever, for a ride on rural (probably unpaved and bumpy) roads to soothe her? 

IMO, this ain't gonna fly with anyone who has ever tended to a fussy lil one with an earache.  Those who have likely spent countless hours walking back n forth, and/or rocking those lil ones to sleep, then holding em while they sleep, cuz ya don't dare move or they wake up and start fussing all over again. 

Wyks...good evening and I gotta disagree with you on this one.  My premie screamed for the first 2 years.  Chronic ear infections, and if bad enough with a fever it turned into Scarlet Fever, under developed GI system, and much, much more!  Poor baby loved any kind of motion.  He never slept and it wasn't unusual to find us miles away driving around in the middle of the night because the motion soothed his ears and tummy.  You know, I could actually hear her tell KH something like I didn't get to bring the SF project home cause Kitty's ears bothered her so bad that we had leave early because she was so fussy and I drove around for a couple of hours to calm her.  Now I need to contact the school to see when I have to pick the project up.  I hope this makes sense cause I'm tired and rambling!

Glad that worked for your baby, melisb!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 24, 2010, 01:49:44 AM »

Thanks for posting what you heard about that tip, doubledecker.  You never know what foolish errors evildoers might make... However, I personally cannot imagine someone taking Kyron to the airport -- with many witnesses, security cameras, trackable ticketing and paperwork requirements, etc. -- and/or take him or put him on a commercial airline flight, without seriously altering his appearance as a disguise.  It is hard for me to believe that someone would take a kidnapped child, undisguised and totally recognizable, to the airport and stand around with him, waiting in line, etc., where he could be seen and identified.  (Reminds me of the Wanda Wery/sp? "sighting" in the Caylee case.) 

But then again, like I said... you never know.  Wouldn't we all love to believe that Kyron was put on a plane and is safe and sound out there somewhere. 

I know how weird it seems, yes, but coming from the person it is coming from, I believe them.. I don't believe this person would make this stuff up.. granted, mistaken identity, but they also recognize the person their with the "kyron" person NOW.. so what are the chance a look-a-like kyron with a look-a-like person... it is just weird.. and even if turns out just a coincidence or whatever, why are the fbi being stupid about it.. .just go look at the tapes is all the person is asking for them to do... how can they be certain it is not him.. .unless they found him already

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 24, 2010, 01:51:56 AM »

did your friend say what the lady looked like...?  maybe same lady the person I talked to saw?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 24, 2010, 01:56:05 AM »

I don't want to copy that whole stack or quotes so just answering PUZZLE here..

yes, a photo finally showed up and the person recognizes the lady now..

no one probably remembers but I came here and posted asking for any photos of women with red hair... and we kept looking for who this woman might be.. we finally got one that the person recognizes... they did ask me not to post which person, but they have red hair and it is not terri

To find me:
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 24, 2010, 01:57:59 AM »

no one probably remembers but I came here and posted asking for any photos of women with red hair... and we kept looking for who this woman might be.. we finally got one that the person recognizes... they did ask me not to post which person, but they have red hair and it is not terri

Doubledecker - thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: July 24, 2010, 02:00:16 AM »

Another question - do I understand correctly:  Was the lady at the airport going to put the child on the plane by himself or get on the plane with the child?  Or...do we know?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 24, 2010, 02:02:46 AM »

we don't know, they were standing in line for some time

To find me:
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: July 24, 2010, 02:10:06 AM »

Where is Tracygirl? She was getting freaked out by all of the redheads. I have one that will knock her socks off. Janet Schmidt on the Terri Horman Support page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.