April 26, 2024, 03:14:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261535 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #540 on: July 24, 2010, 02:33:29 AM »

I'm sorry, I just don't see Terri or Dede doing anything with Kyron that involve him still being alive.  They would have revealed his whereabouts by now if he was.
I have to agree with you. If there was an "alive Kyron", they would be talking and drawing a flippen map to Kyron. But if you have killed someone, you are going to try and save your arse from going to prison for life by saying nothing or lying your arse off.

I want to believe Kyron will be found alive, but it just isn't logical for me. I pray to be proven wrong.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: July 24, 2010, 02:43:05 AM »

o/t

Lisa and Hank Croslin are back in jail

Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: July 24, 2010, 02:49:41 AM »

I was the one that was listening to the scanner.  They never mentioned the caller again that reported seeing Kyron with two older men. 
On a different note and in response to doubledecker's post, I have a friend that was camping at
Silver Falls campground on the weekend of June 5 & 6, and saw a lady there camping with a little boy that looked just like Kyron.  She called the tipline and never heard back.
I feel this whole case took local authorities by surprise, with the magnitude and eventual complexity.  I'm not saying they are not working diligently, just that it seems to have blindsided them.

did your friend say what the lady looked like...?  maybe same lady the person I talked to saw?

No and I didn't think to ask at the time.  She's a 2nd grade teacher, and so I trusted that her judgement of children that age and their characteristics must have triggerered her memory.  She didn't find out about Kyron missing until she got back from her camping trip.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: July 24, 2010, 02:59:51 AM »

I'm surprised she is driving and not her father or mother.  

She certainly looks different than she appeared at the news conference.
(Edit to add missing quote bracket/fix quotes.  MuffyBee)

She looks like she has had a make-over...seriously. Pro make-up. Her eyebrows have been done and her make-up is much more current even the hair the way it is pulled back.

I had a flash anyone else think this could be a version of Munchausen by proxy. A way for her to get in the lime light/attention/even famous knowing how much media attention a missing kid can get. And even if it didn't get media attention just think of all the sympathy she could garner....
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 10:18:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 24, 2010, 03:20:42 AM »

I'm surprised she is driving and not her father or mother.  

She certainly looks different than she appeared at the news conference.
(Edit to add missing quote bracket/fix quotes. MuffyBee)

She looks like she has had a make-over...seriously. Pro make-up. Her eyebrows have been done and her make-up is much more current even the hair the way it is pulled back.

I had a flash anyone else think this could be a version of Munchausen by proxy. A way for her to get in the lime light/attention/even famous knowing how much media attention a missing kid can get. And even if it didn't get media attention just think of all the sympathy she could garner....

Maybe she is getting dolled up for her Attorney Houzer? He must have quite a bit of money. He is supposed to be one of the best defense attorneys in Oregon. All I can say is, if my family members thought that I had something to do with a missing child, they would put me in the hotseat, grill me like nothing that LE has ever seen, and drag my fanny down to LE to cooperate to the fullest. If I did not do this, they would wash their hands of me until I did. I cannot understand all of the people who are remaining silent and who "seem to" be enabling this woman.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 10:19:06 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 24, 2010, 04:17:50 AM »

I'm going to go ahead and post this...

take it for what it's worth... but I believe the person believes they really saw this... the only thing that could explain it away is someone who looked exactly like kyron and had the same kind of glasses etc was there instead of kyron, and he had to be with someone who looked exactly like someone else in this case. 

for some time now I was told by a person they had seen kyron at the airport with some lady, standing in line... they said they were positive it was kyron... they described the lady who he was with, which at the time there were no pics to compare this lady too... all they know is that it was not terri, but the person had red hair... so we kept looking for photos to match up to see if anyone was the person they saw....

they had called the tip line but never knew if le was looking at this or not, le never called back so they did not know... they had left detailed info... so we just kept looking for photos to try to find this lady they had seen with kyron... people with red hair kept popping up but not the person... so for a long time now have been looking for photos...

the other day I got some more numbers for this person to call and they called them and talked to fbi.. fbi said well does a child have a ticket in their name... and the person said they did not know but just get the tapes at the airport and look at them... this person even offered to pay for getting the tapes etc.. this person is a profession in one of the highest senses, and they are no kook.  they are very credible...  they don't believe anyone is going to look at the tapes.. who needs a ticket with a child's name, there are security cameras all over the airport, they could look at them..

question is... are they going to look... and if not, why not...

and if they don't I am going to keep harping all over about it.. they need to look at those airport tapes... why would they not look?  or did they, and this is what is going on now?  I dont know, but the person feels they were just blowing her off.  this person finally said go ahead and post it, because they don't believe anyone is doing anything. 

Hi DD,  Do you know when this happened, the time and date?

I thought I just read here that someone heard on the Multnomah County scanner a bit ago that Kyron was seen with 2 older men.  Maybe I read that at IS.  Going crazy as now I can't find it   

this was on june 10th that the sighting took place. 

Somewhere on one of these forums I read a response from LE about tips they receive. I can't remember which site had it posted, but I did see it. Some guy had called in a tip about Kyron's case and was complaining that LE had never called him back. LE responded to an inquiry about the tipline. LE stated that they DO follow up on all tips, but DO NOT call tipsters back.

IMHO...
They don't have time, or the manpower to call unless a tip actually leads to something substantial in a case. Also, a person could call in a tip, LE would record it, and put it on the list to check out. But there could be thousands of tips ahead of that one. Or maybe a tip was deemed to be meaningless. Meanwhile the caller thinks LE is not responding to a tip at all because no one called them back.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: July 24, 2010, 04:39:42 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Terri and DeeDee were involved. Terri is a sociopath with honed manipulation skills. She may have zeroed in on that she could get DeeDee to help. Played into lonely DeeDee plus a hatred of(animals) kids/men or both, focus on the body and major focus on money....bingo match made in heaven(or hell)
I have known several married women with kids that had outside lesbian relationships and kept the family as a cover. That would even explain the sexting immediately after Kyron went missing....what better way to cover. It would also explain why Terri didn't fight one bit for Kiara. I'd like to know who the "boyfriend" of DeeDee's was....if there was one.

I would also really like to know the insurance situation including how the benefits are payed out. In my case who ever has my son gets the entire estate if my DH dies too. Hmmm no son/no hubby guess who gets the money.
Terri and greedy DeeDee perhaps???
Just sayin'

Hurting defenseless animals is telling of a much deeper issue....
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: July 24, 2010, 04:49:23 AM »

The airport thing is iffy. I work for one of the legacy carriers. If Kyron, sweetest smile ever, was traveling as an unaccompanied minor, we need contact info for person delivering and receiving. IF he was unaccompanied. Also, we don't require ID's for children but the securefligjt mandate requires that we have things like birthdates from each passenger when they make a reservation.

That said, either it never happened and it's a moot point
or
he was at the ATO.
Then,
he was either travelling as a UM and the contact info of the person dropping off will be accurate BUT it may not be Kyron name they use
or
he wasn't a UM and someone traveled with him but bought the ticket for him under a different name.

The thing is, most, if not all, ATO's have cams at security, but not all gates. Especially not regional carriers doing business as connecting carriers. You'd have to determine carrier & destination before anyone can pull a manifest and then a carrier, due to pax privacy rules, can only be released by subpoena. A request from LE, and again, this is from the perspective of a major carrier, is not sufficient and will be declined.

I had a case where a kid called his parents frantic from the airport telling them that ICE & CBP showed up at his university's library to revoke his student visa and he was being deported. I was talking to the  family's attorney and after researching, found out that the kid bought the ticket got himself the night before and just took off.

Again, that said-
IF it was kyron at the ATO, and he was travelling, who bought the ticket? Last minute ticket prices can be astronomical.

Hope this made sense....
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: July 24, 2010, 04:52:11 AM »

Just to clarify, I was unable to release any info to the attorney/parents because their names were not in the record.

I almost wish he was a UM, then he could be traced.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 24, 2010, 05:21:08 AM »

This was a comment posted on the bottom of KGW.COM for the article "Who is DeDe Spicher". Does anyone know how to check this out to see if DeDe owns this property too?

no1believes said on July 23, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Interestingly, if you look at Dede Spicher's tax account @ the County for her condo in Tualatin, the mailing address on that tax account is "12712 NW Bishop Rd - Hillsboro, OR 97124"....which is not that far from Kyron's home.
48271689 Flag this comment
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #550 on: July 24, 2010, 07:25:07 AM »

jonser
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/reply.php?messageid=1141412&page=4&quote=18346233

so whats her moms name? has dede ever married or had any kids? thank you for sharing :hf:

Don and Linda Spicher have two children Dede is four years older than me, and Rick is two younger. All from Klamath falls Oregon.

Dede's cousin - Jonesr - posting at the link above:

"she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three."

I found a Richard Spicher (age 37) with several addresses yesterday. 

I found and posted a Richard Spicher who was fined for "Construction" in 2008.

Can we find out what Richard Spicher does now?  Is he into "Construction"?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #551 on: July 24, 2010, 07:42:04 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Does anyone please have a membership to the True Crimes forum?  Thank-you.

True Crimes • View topic - WORK THREAD Dede Spicher -Friend Of ...SPICHER, RICHARD EARL (Age 37) SPICHER, DICK W this would be harry "dick" ... we have to be careful when pulling up the spicher family in portland oregon. ...
truecrimes.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=486&t=3864&p=21241

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #552 on: July 24, 2010, 07:49:28 AM »

Spicher, Richard E / / Klamath $700 701.026 (towards the end of the document)

http://ccbed.ccb.state.or.us/WebPDF/CCB/SIU-Civil%20Penalty/Civil%20Penalties%20070108-093008.pdf

This means nothing except (curious) if "Richard Earl Spicher" is into Construction? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #553 on: July 24, 2010, 08:05:27 AM »

Sorry, if I am becoming annoying, I am trying not to.  I didn't know if the Monkeys had this information on her possible HS.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=422729 

Post 553

Dede L. (Lee) Spicher Age: 43
Currently of Tualatin
Formerly of:
Vancouver
Tigard
Hillsboro
Portland
High School: attended Mazama High School -- Klamath Falls 1980-84

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=dede+L.+Spicher&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=CMYiEvtVKTJ_bOYvwygStuq25CgAAAKoEBU_QYx71

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 24, 2010, 08:34:44 AM »

Terri Horman back in Portland

July 23, 2010
Last Update: 4:34 pm

Terri Horman (Kyle Mallory) KOIN Local 6 has confirmed that Terri Horman is back in Portland. Horman was seen Friday morning in her dad’s Toyota driving into the Pacwest building with her mother Carol.

Terri’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has an office on the 12th floor of the building.

This comes less than 24 hours after word came down that Terri’s friend, DeDe Spicher, hasn’t been cooperating with investigators. Reportedly, investigators have looked into Spicher and other friends of Terri.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopula...-YAmVTVUA.cspx

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 24, 2010, 09:10:35 AM »

I have never heard of driving a toddler around when they have an earache to soothe it..color me stupid..because ear infections seem to run rampant in our family..and no one has put the child in the car to help that particular thing.

I have heard of motion in cars to help infants sleep that have colic..but never earaches.  And if Kiara had an earache..what was she doing dragging her around town and the countryside on a chilly rainy day?  Why didn't she take her home after the science fair and wait until Kaine got home to run her errands? 

Apparently it worked, because there hasn't been mention of Kiara being taken to the pediatrician for the earache. Working for  Intel, Kaine must have good health insurance coverage.

There should be video of Terri with Kiara driving around with the toddler balling her little eyes out, you know how those earaches are on kids.

Video from surveillance cameras is so important in this case. I hope everyone who has got some will turn it over to LE ASAP.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: July 24, 2010, 09:23:41 AM »

Hmmm..interesting...although wouldn't they think it strange if Terri left without her daughter?   Maybe she snuck out?

But I am still wondering how you could get away with leaving a sick child in any daycare..gym or otherwise..usually they won't accept sick children.  Maybe gyms are different..IDK

Good observation, earaches don't clear themselves in just an hour or two. She must've been crying or at least VERY fussy during her stay at gym child care.

We can assume the driving around to sooth an earache is just bull.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: July 24, 2010, 09:31:54 AM »

Seahorse - I believed we have determined that the cousin posting over at GLP is for real.  I see no reason to go too far in digging up information on that entire family as LE is on to DeDe and DeDe's dad is a Sheriff Detective in Klamath Falls.  As the cousin says, the dad will make sure DeDe does the right thing.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: July 24, 2010, 09:34:48 AM »

I don't buy the earache thang. If she really spent more than an hour driving back roads to soothe her daughter, it would have been the first thing posted on FB when she fired up her computer (IMO). I think it will be one of those embellished details that becomes her undoing (again, my own opinion).

Agreed, bloggers tend to write about what excites them and what annoys the ell out of them. Trying to shop and exercise with a sick child could be one of them annoying things.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #559 on: July 24, 2010, 09:35:51 AM »

Seahorse - I believed we have determined that the cousin posting over at GLP is for real.  I see no reason to go too far in digging up information on that entire family as LE is on to DeDe and DeDe's dad is a Sheriff Detective in Klamath Falls.  As the cousin says, the dad will make sure DeDe does the right thing.

OK!  Thank-you. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.