April 19, 2024, 07:56:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261248 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: July 24, 2010, 11:34:10 AM »

I just don't see how digging up information on DeDe's brother is going to help matters.  I have the brothers facebook.  The brother lives in Klamath Falls which is over 5 hours from the Portland area.  Here is the cousin's first post:

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #581 on: July 24, 2010, 11:39:11 AM »

DD the person who you have been in contact with who swears that he/she saw Kyron with a red haired lady at Portland airport a week later, you didn't say it and I'm going to assume the redhead was DeDe, unless there is another redheaded friend running around. I don't doubt that this person believes what he/she saw, sometimes you believe what you have seen and will swear on a stack of bibles. But why a week later, with posters all over and people searching would somebody be this stupid or take the risk of bringing him to the airport without a disguise at least? And wouldn't someone on the airplane also maybe recognize him? And where was Kyron being hidden before the airport?

I agree with all of those things, but I do believe they believe it was kyron and it was a specific lady.  I can't say the name because they asked me not to specifically say it. 

the problem with this whole situation is no one will look at the tape.  that would clear it up whether it is him or not.. whoever it is has to be on tape, that airport would have to have security cameras all over it... both the boy and lady would show up. 
why anyone would risk doing that is beyond me, but you never know.  I just wish they would get the tape and look.. but it seems they are not going to??? if that were my son, and no matter how crazy it sounded and how unlikely it might be, I would be having a fit if no one even looked. 

if you knew who this person is who saw it, you would be more likely to believe the person than if it was just any random person saying it. 

anyway, that is all I know about it and how I feel about it.  It will probably never be checked out... ugh... LE did say they were getting tips from out of the country... maybe he really was flown out to somewhere.  probably not, but what if...

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

DD....how do you know that LE has not looked at the tape to see if DeDe and Kyron were at the airport? I am sure LE and the FBI do not call people to tell them what they are doing.  Le does not owe us posters anything. They are trying to find a missing child not ease curious peoples mind. I am not trying to be confrontational at all, but It  just drives me crazy when someone says well someone told me this and I know this but I can't say what I know or what I believe they believe,that Le believes they know this and then they may not know this. But if you know who this is then you would believe it to.....I am just not into riddles. If you can not say it, why mention it....it is like I know something you don't know..nana.nana booboo. all just my own opinion with all due respect.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: July 24, 2010, 11:46:08 AM »

DD the person who you have been in contact with who swears that he/she saw Kyron with a red haired lady at Portland airport a week later, you didn't say it and I'm going to assume the redhead was DeDe, unless there is another redheaded friend running around. I don't doubt that this person believes what he/she saw, sometimes you believe what you have seen and will swear on a stack of bibles. But why a week later, with posters all over and people searching would somebody be this stupid or take the risk of bringing him to the airport without a disguise at least? And wouldn't someone on the airplane also maybe recognize him? And where was Kyron being hidden before the airport?

I agree with all of those things, but I do believe they believe it was kyron and it was a specific lady.  I can't say the name because they asked me not to specifically say it. 

the problem with this whole situation is no one will look at the tape.  that would clear it up whether it is him or not.. whoever it is has to be on tape, that airport would have to have security cameras all over it... both the boy and lady would show up. 
why anyone would risk doing that is beyond me, but you never know.  I just wish they would get the tape and look.. but it seems they are not going to??? if that were my son, and no matter how crazy it sounded and how unlikely it might be, I would be having a fit if no one even looked. 

if you knew who this person is who saw it, you would be more likely to believe the person than if it was just any random person saying it. 

anyway, that is all I know about it and how I feel about it.  It will probably never be checked out... ugh... LE did say they were getting tips from out of the country... maybe he really was flown out to somewhere.  probably not, but what if...

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

DD....how do you know that LE has not looked at the tape to see if DeDe and Kyron were at the airport? I am sure LE and the FBI do not call people to tell them what they are doing.  Le does not owe us posters anything. They are trying to find a missing child not ease curious peoples mind. I am not trying to be confrontational at all, but It  just drives me crazy when someone says well someone told me this and I know this but I can't say what I know or what I believe they believe,that Le believes they know this and then they may not know this. But if you know who this is then you would believe it to.....I am just not into riddles. If you can not say it, why mention it....it is like I know something you don't know..nana.nana booboo. all just my own opinion with all due respect.

that's not how I work at all.  but that is okay, I won't post anymore about it

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #583 on: July 24, 2010, 11:47:17 AM »

That's what bothers me just because DeDe seems to be up to her eyeballs in something, her brother and parents could be very decent people and are tormented enough with what is going on with all this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 24, 2010, 11:50:38 AM »

Thank-you, and I would imagine that if Terri was my friend that I would be saying to myself and others that I don't think she is involved, only to keep my sanity. But at the same time I would be silently going over the years we knew each other and pointing out weird things if there were any weird things to point out. That also is strange, these people don't seem to be weirdos. Granted DeDe don't look and sound right in the head to me, but it sure appears she has a decent family.

Good Morning no rose

No testimonials have been revealed which cast a negative light on Terri prior to the birth of Kiara.

Janet
8:50 AM PT

++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

According to friends and family, the Hormans are a tight-knit, loving family that enjoys doing things together.

They play board games, go bowling with friends and take trips. In 2009, they visited Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Late last year they went to the Roloff Farm in Helvetia where the reality TV show "Little People, Big World" is filmed. And recently, they peered at the animals at the Oregon Zoo.

Terri volunteered at Skyline School, where Kyron was in second grade, and she took him to swimming lessons with James and with Kiara.

"They're very nice people," said Adam Farber, who runs a swimming school and taught Kyron to swim and worked on strokes with James. Farber had no idea until he went missing that Kyron was Terri's stepchild. "They all fit in really well." ....

Family and friends say she is a focused mom.

"She's a pretty attentive mom," said Tarver, her first husband.

Her second spouse, Richard Ecker, has kind words to say about her as well: "She was always a gifted teacher. She did as much for the school and the kids as she could."

He couldn't imagine his ex-wife doing anything to harm a child.

"She would never hurt a child," he said. "She's not wired that way."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #585 on: July 24, 2010, 11:53:24 AM »

I agree Janet, and none of this makes any sense to me 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2010, 11:54:05 AM »

That's what bothers me just because DeDe seems to be up to her eyeballs in something, her brother and parents could be very decent people and are tormented enough with what is going on with all this.

I have to agree.... just because DeDe is friends with TH doesn't make her guilty of anything either.  Nor does it maker her evil.  We don't really even know what LE want with her really.  Sure doesn't make her family up for grabs.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 24, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »

Just a reminder about having your life via internet, blogs and twitter disected by the public. I'm a law abiding average person but I'm sure someone could read all sorts of craziness and assumptions about my mental status if they don't know me personally.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2010, 11:59:00 AM »

We have reason to investigate DeDe as LE has said she is not being cooperative.  He have no reason to investigate DeDe's family.  We know her dad is a sheriff and have been told by the cousin the dad is a straight up kind of guy.  I have no reason to doubt that.  I'm sure DeDe's family is going through hell right now too.  I pray the dad can get her to cooperate with LE.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2010, 12:00:03 PM »

Just a reminder about having your life via internet, blogs and twitter disected by the public. I'm a law abiding average person but I'm sure someone could read all sorts of craziness and assumptions about my mental status if they don't know me personally.

Boy... you said it!  I am rethinking my social networking sites.  What if (God forbid) one of my friends were to get mixed up in something and suddenly everything I have ever posted gets examined and twisted to fit all kinds of craziness?  This really just goes overboard.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: July 24, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »

I have to agree.... just because DeDe is friends with TH doesn't make her guilty of anything either.  Nor does it maker her evil.  We don't really even know what LE want with her really.  Sure doesn't make her family up for grabs.  JMO

I agree.  We do not even know if she was with Terri in the two hour window that she suddenly disappeared from her landscaping job.

Nevertheless ... the impression we received from Kaine, Desiree and Tony's recent statement is that DeDe is not cooperating with investigators and ... is encouraging other to not cooperate.

I do not doubt ANYTHING that Kaine, Desiree and Tony state but ... I also suspect that there is much that is not being revealed which could be the underlying reason/s that are behind Terri's intense hatred for Kaine following the birth of Tiara ... such an intense hatred which the MFH plot ... the sexting and ... the disappearance of Kaine's son appear to imply.  IMO

Janet

++++++++

KAINE, DESIREE AND TONY

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

"Desiree, Tony, and Kaine"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #591 on: July 24, 2010, 12:14:27 PM »

Hi All

I just heard about this new person " DeDe Spicher"
I saw the videos and photos of her condo when I was lurking. I looked her up and I came across her " Amazon" shopping wish list. It is current. She has been adding things to her list since 2004. She has added items ' books' through July this month. Being that her condo is for sale ... has anything been said of where she is moving too?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/FDJ7I0I9HCO7/ref=cm_wl_sortbar_v_page_1?_encoding=UTF8&page=1

If you look at her book choices, they appear to me, that the books would be chosen by survivalists. How to live off the land, eat an animal from head to tail. Science of food, how to grow your own " historically" like the pioneering days. How to raise your own chickens, rabbits, how to build a pond. Eating raw, how to create a greenhouse without electricity.

There are groups of Americans out there, that believe the world is coming to an end. That they create a living area in the " middle of nowhere" to escape too. Or they just drop out of site and go to that " place" to escape period. Live off the land. I wonder if Dede has land somewhere on Sauvi Island? Would anyone be able to get to the middle of the island? I do not know much about the island itself. Is it drivable? Or someone could drive so far in and walk to their destination?

Understanding she has a interest in gardening but ... I look at these books and they to me seem like books for " Preparedness" Living off the land, dropping out of sight.
(strange because of her being named within Kyron's case, not strange to want to educate yourself)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 24, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »

She was interested in sustainable gardening and farming..Rosemont Farm and her container gardening. More like a tree hugger than survivalist.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #593 on: July 24, 2010, 12:30:08 PM »

She was interested in sustainable gardening and farming..Rosemont Farm and her container gardening. More like a tree hugger than survivalist.
Hi Donks, I was hoping you would answer to my post. Did you look at the books on her wish list?
I can see where you say tree hugger ..
When you click on her profile it says: Birthday: September 12
In My Own Words:
red hair, Bunko Queen, loves sushi
is friends with: Elisabeth Fanshier
What is it with Terri and DeDe that they want everyone to know they have Red Hair?
---
I was going to ask too - The 4th, Terri driving around - she went to the Grocery Store, then drove around with Kiara/Ear Ache, then went to the Gym ..then went home.
I guess she didn't purchase anything perishable ? to leave grocery's in the truck and then drive around, then hit the gym... then to go home. Has the Grocery store confirmed that she was actually at the store? last I heard they gave the store security vids to LE ( by video or proof of purchase? the day of the 4th)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 24, 2010, 12:33:46 PM »

So true......if nothing else, we should all be cautious of info we put out there in cyberspace, especially personal info on social network sites.
Imagine waking up one day to realize a friend has committed a crime, of which you are not involved in any way.....just by association your life becomes a nightmare.
Just having phone conversations (with phone records in the hands of LE) with that friend puts you and your family under scrutiny. Any one of us could be that friend of a suspect......it's scary, but it's reality.

That said, if these "friends" of Terri's are involved with Kyron's disappearance, they should be investigated......and I am thrilled we have the technology to find them through phone records, computer forensics, etc.

What's even more scary is seeing how many evil people (seemingly normal) living among us, are committing crimes against our children.

I pray they find Kyron safe!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 24, 2010, 12:32:54 PM »

Hi Donks, I was hoping you would answer to my post. Did you look at the books on her wish list?
In My Own Words:
What is it with Terri and DeDe that they want everyone to know they have Red Hair?
---
I was going to ask too - The 4th, Terri driving around - she went to the Grocery Store, then drove around with Kiara/Ear Ache, then went to the Gym ..then went home.
I guess she didn't purchase anything perishable ? to leave grocery's in the truck and then drive around, then hit the gym... then to go home. Has the Grocery store confirmed that she was actually at the store? last I heard they gave the store security vids to LE ( by video or proof of purchase? the day of the 4th)

Where was Kyron during this time? This is where her story is questionable.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 24, 2010, 12:35:06 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8300.msg1190749#msg1190749

I was warned not to post infor on DeDe's family.

I was curious if the Bro is into the construction business. It is wise not to post info on DeDe's family unless we can be very, very, discreet.  If you find out if he is in the construction business, could you please give me a thumbs up?  Would that be OK?
Thank-you.

seahorse i wondered about that too, nothing like having access to heavy
equipment and sites, at least i think thats why you want to know if
the Bro is  the construction business

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #597 on: July 24, 2010, 12:36:16 PM »

I just don't see how digging up information on DeDe's brother is going to help matters.  I have the brothers facebook.  The brother lives in Klamath Falls which is over 5 hours from the Portland area.  Here is the cousin's first post:

Klaas,

I understand what you are saying and I agree.  I don't want to know any sins of the brother.  I was curious if he was working
at a construction site on that day. 

I am curious without going any further if he was or is in construction.  I thought possible the worm lady may have been helpful in a construction site, if there were a site.  Just curious, I didnt' have any ill intentions, wondering if they planted something
on the site and not flowers.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #598 on: July 24, 2010, 12:43:22 PM »

In My Own Words:
---

Where was Kyron during this time? This is where her story is questionable.
That is what I mean along with the video of the stores ..was Kyron with her? She is driving around " aimlessly then to the Grocery" To bad Kiara can't communicate. Tell her side. Sad

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #599 on: July 24, 2010, 12:50:42 PM »

Anyone else listening to scanner....they are setting up a staging area at 52nd av. and didn't get the other street.....all officers switched to tac channel that we can't here. Not sure what they are staging for.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.