April 23, 2024, 10:21:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261426 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 24, 2010, 06:25:04 PM »

Kaine has said that she got her teaching certificate back. Do you have to keep getting it every year ? She hadn't worked in some time as a teacher and she used to be on a list for subbing.
If this DeDe person goes before GJ, there is no guartantee that she will tell the truth.
She has been pulled into this ( she let Terri pull her into this ) , heck, it was even on CNN today. Right now, we don't know what she did or if she did anything. Her best bet is to do what the other friends did, take a poly, and if Terri is innocent, or DeDe knows nothing useful, she has done no harm to Terri. Being with her Dad might give her a different point of view on what she believes about Terri. Being loyal to a friend is one thing and it is a good thing, but when there is a missing kiddo and a suffering bio-parents, there is no choice to be made.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 24, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »

This is the rt. Teri said she  was on.

This is the PO airport is it'sThe green B

Thanks Blonde.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

The timeframe that DeDe went suddenly missing from her landscaping job was when Terri was at the gym.

Could the gym have been a cover for Terri while DeDe assisted her friend in some landscaping at a particular location that Terri failed to disclose to authorities in regards to her drive in the back roads?  DeDe would have possessed the implements required.

Janet

++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 24, 2010, 06:41:04 PM »

This case is sickening. They all need to tell the truth already. If they killed the boy they need to suck it up and take their punishment. She didnt' drive around with a child who has an ear ache for over an hour, after going to the store, then after go to the gym. That story is full of crapola if I have ever heard of one.

Terri hated Kyron, that is what I truly believe....My message to Terri, Well Terri there are millions of people who disagree with you. That must make you feel even more angry. How can we all not understand just what a brat you thought he was? How could we not understand that you have always loved children and you would never harm a child. How come we don't understand that Kyron was the one that made you do this? He should have listened, he should behaved better, he should have been a better child and you would never have hurt him. Perhaps we cannot understand it because Terri horman, you are a monster and Kyron is just an innocent child. You are going down Terri, going down. And your pal DeDe? you and her can be cell mates.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 24, 2010, 06:43:22 PM »

DeDe dug the hole for Terri, that is what I believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: July 24, 2010, 06:44:37 PM »

I hadn't thought about that
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 24, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »

Considering Kaine can be considered an alibi  that would affirm that Terri was home at 3:00 PM ... could it have been DeDe who Jim Kelley observed?  When was quitting time for DeDe on June 4, 2010?

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

A: KAINE – I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Jim Kelley

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #726 on: July 24, 2010, 06:45:55 PM »

Grrr iPhone

anitakissee on Twitter said searchers or le can't remeber are back at the school more at 5

I don't know how to copy paste on this dang thing sorry

os

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #727 on: July 24, 2010, 06:51:45 PM »

Grrr iPhone

anitakissee on Twitter said searchers or le can't remeber are back at the school more at 5

os

Thanks, interesting.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 24, 2010, 06:54:43 PM »

O/T  ...

I posted in the Lindsey baum thread asking a question about a news article no one seems to be able to find... I see no one is over there, could you please read if you get a chance... thanks. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6224.new#new

DD - I did a little searching but couldn't find anything

thanks klaas, I could not find it either, but thought perhaps someone here might find it or have heard about it.. hmmmm... will post if someone finds it

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: July 24, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »

Grrr iPhone

os

anitakissee

Searchers out again at Skyline school. What our sources are saying about this ... @ 5 43 minutes ago via Echofon

http://twitter.com/anitakissee

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #730 on: July 24, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »

Grrr iPhone

os

She said searchers and will tell what her sources r saying about it at 5

sorry I got it mixed up

os

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: July 24, 2010, 06:57:09 PM »

Grrr iPhone

os

anitakissee

Searchers out again at Skyline school. What our sources are saying about this ... @ 5 43 minutes ago via Echofon

Thank you OS and Brandi. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: July 24, 2010, 07:07:28 PM »

Anyone have the police scanner link handy? 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 24, 2010, 07:08:04 PM »

What I meant by my post of Damon...Some people are strange when it comes to kids. Not even talking about Step Parents. But there is that wonder " within some humans " irregardless if they have had their own children, stepchildren or are childless.. that they have this " weird issue" with kids .. just because.  With that, they, chose " child care or childhood education as their education/profession/career" - and you wonder WHY?

They for whatever reason cannot be on the same level as a child. They do not enjoy them, nor offer positive anything. They find self empowerment-  That they feel some sort of power trip over the kids/small and impressionable .. and they enjoy it. Its very sick and wrong.

Don't know if Terri fits this description, but she made mention in her resume online in linkden or whatever that is - she is noted for working with children that have issues/health/learning disabilities etc. Which Klaas said a bit ago - that she felt Terri embellished her resume.
I do too. I think she offered up everything she could/even embellished thinking she would be able to find a job ..at any account/working within the public school system. To be hired period. Offering up tags of specialized teaching. I don't know what to think of Terri yet today. I am at my wits end. Like everyone. 

Actually over at Blink's site someone did look over Terri's resume and found it to be false in some areas.  Those areas at the bottom that she expresses she has experience in dealing with learning disabilities, etc.  She threw in several  by initials...example ADD, ADHD, then a slew more.  Well a poster there with experience in that area could not vet some of the initials to correspond to a disability or disease.  The conclusion was she just made them up to look like she had al this experience when infact she only thaught one school year.  Unbelievable.   

Oregon records indicate that Terri doesn't have anything more than a basic teaching degree -- no specialized training or certification for children with learning disabilities.

http://www.tspc.state.or.us/LDisplay.asp

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 24, 2010, 07:08:27 PM »

This case is sickening. They all need to tell the truth already. If they killed the boy they need to suck it up and take their punishment. She didnt' drive around with a child who has an ear ache for over an hour, after going to the store, then after go to the gym. That story is full of crapola if I have ever heard of one.

Terri hated Kyron, that is what I truly believe....My message to Terri, Well Terri there are millions of people who disagree with you. That must make you feel even more angry. How can we all not understand just what a brat you thought he was? How could we not understand that you have always loved children and you would never harm a child. How come we don't understand that Kyron was the one that made you do this? He should have listened, he should behaved better, he should have been a better child and you would never have hurt him. Perhaps we cannot understand it because Terri horman, you are a monster and Kyron is just an innocent child. You are going down Terri, going down. And your pal DeDe? you and her can be cell mates.

Tracygirl ... I respectfully disagree.

When the MFH attempt is considered ... when the sexting is considered and ... when the disappearance of Kaine's son is considered ... I believe that ... for her own reasons ... Terri hated her husband more than she love Kyron.  There is not one person ... not even Kaine ... who has implied that Terri was not a devoted mother to Kyron.  Look at the countless photos.  Read the testimonies of others.

Often you read about a spouse who harms his/her child/children in retaliation when there is a perception that he/she has been betrayed.

In Terri's warped irrational thought process ... I contend that she felt her actions were justified and ... considering there is no remorse ... I contend that she still feels her actions were justified.  IMO

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

According to friends and family, the Hormans are a tight-knit, loving family that enjoys doing things together.

They play board games, go bowling with friends and take trips. In 2009, they visited Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Late last year they went to the Roloff Farm in Helvetia where the reality TV show "Little People, Big World" is filmed. And recently, they peered at the animals at the Oregon Zoo.

Terri volunteered at Skyline School, where Kyron was in second grade, and she took him to swimming lessons with James and with Kiara.

"They're very nice people," said Adam Farber, who runs a swimming school and taught Kyron to swim and worked on strokes with James. Farber had no idea until he went missing that Kyron was Terri's stepchild. "They all fit in really well." ....

Family and friends say she is a focused mom.

"She's a pretty attentive mom," said Tarver, her first husband.

Her second spouse, Richard Ecker, has kind words to say about her as well: "She was always a gifted teacher. She did as much for the school and the kids as she could."

He couldn't imagine his ex-wife doing anything to harm a child.

"She would never hurt a child," he said. "She's not wired that way."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

_____

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: July 24, 2010, 07:10:31 PM »

I hadn't thought about that

Oh geez!....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 24, 2010, 07:12:12 PM »

Anyone have the police scanner link handy? 

I think this is it Klaas - http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230

NCSunny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: July 24, 2010, 07:13:55 PM »

Thanks!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 24, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »

I'm looking at the map posted above... and what is at the "C" location...

this is really strange.  someone lives right over there because I have a location where she had met someone right by there... can someone tell me what the "C" location is.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: July 24, 2010, 07:22:34 PM »

anitakissee

What if Kyron was left at the school as Terri claims and ... a tragic playground accident took his life prior to 9:00 AM?

I read there was a sandpit play area on the school ground.

I am not sure how it happens ... I am just repeating the story.  A six year old neighbour boy of my friend who lives in the interior of the Province nearly suffocated when he was completely buried in a sandpit.  Thankfully there were adults present and ... he was dug out lickity split.  He was frightened by the incident but appeared to be OK.  Nevertheless ... he was taken to hospital and ... observed for a few hours prior to a thankful Mom and Dad taking him home.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.