April 23, 2024, 02:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261395 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2010, 02:08:29 PM »

really quickly here than I have to go  research info to post...

there were more search warrants... there were some this last monday also.. there was a grand jury going on yesterday when I was posting and sounding weird and trying to post info but could not really say things... now this all comes out.. GOOD, about time we are getting info out here. 

and very good they put Dede's name out here.  Finally.... now someone believes they saw her somewhere.. with someone.. and I believe this person 100000 %  we have been looking for the photo of the person seen, and now this person believes it was dede... and so if dede was really there, she might as well just give it up and tell the truth, because if she were there, like this person believes, it's over for her. 

now the person who thought they saw her is very professional and no kook type... and we keep looking for who she saw... I am told now it was dede who they saw... le was given this info earlier but no one ever mentioned anything about it and no one got back to this person, so we kept wonder wth, did they not listen... well the other day I started posting about it... I wanted LE to listen.. but it seems they might have been listening after all... but just in case they haven't, they are getting another call.  I also gave the person some numbers to call to get through to some others people who would listen..

now I hope they listened to this person... and if they haven't, they need to.. because this person swears the person they saw was dede...

Hi DD.  Just out of curiosity and I completely understand if you can't answer.  How do you know all this info, especially living in CA?  Are you in a profession that enables you to get more info than an average person?  I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before.  Again, if you can't answer I understand, but would really love to know. 

I'm just a likeable person and people tend to tell me things.  seriously.  Then I go research... there really is no mystery about me... I'm a nobody.  I just like working on crime cases...

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2010, 02:10:36 PM »

Thank-you for that InSession post. If true why in the world would DeDe's father who is in LE help her and lawyer up?
Think George Anthony 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2010, 02:13:31 PM »

The following from Dede's twitter *could be* one example of how she may have been 'advising' Terri.  And of course, might not.

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas   12:59 PM Jun 22nd  via txt 

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

IMO.
Yes, could be.  Or could be a reminder to herself to
====>  Put.  Down.  The.  Apple.  Fritter.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »

This person says that cousin DeDe was friends with "step monster" for a while, and that most of people that knew Teri Horman said she was a psycho. This is a different picture than what I've been reading about with TH's exes and others saying how nice she was. I doubted the nice scenario because KC Anthony came across as motherly and nice too, and don't think it was just PPD that caused a sudden change. Maybe the PPD made it harder for her to conceal the "real" TH. This may be the more accurate picture ---Psycho of long standing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2010, 02:16:02 PM »

Well the posts from the cousin are very interesting if true    And very scary.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »

really quickly here than I have to go  research info to post...

there were more search warrants... there were some this last monday also.. there was a grand jury going on yesterday when I was posting and sounding weird and trying to post info but could not really say things... now this all comes out.. GOOD, about time we are getting info out here. 

and very good they put Dede's name out here.  Finally.... now someone believes they saw her somewhere.. with someone.. and I believe this person 100000 %  we have been looking for the photo of the person seen, and now this person believes it was dede... and so if dede was really there, she might as well just give it up and tell the truth, because if she were there, like this person believes, it's over for her. 

now the person who thought they saw her is very professional and no kook type... and we keep looking for who she saw... I am told now it was dede who they saw... le was given this info earlier but no one ever mentioned anything about it and no one got back to this person, so we kept wonder wth, did they not listen... well the other day I started posting about it... I wanted LE to listen.. but it seems they might have been listening after all... but just in case they haven't, they are getting another call.  I also gave the person some numbers to call to get through to some others people who would listen..

now I hope they listened to this person... and if they haven't, they need to.. because this person swears the person they saw was dede...

Hi DD.  Just out of curiosity and I completely understand if you can't answer.  How do you know all this info, especially living in CA?  Are you in a profession that enables you to get more info than an average person?  I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered before.  Again, if you can't answer I understand, but would really love to know. 

I'm just a likeable person and people tend to tell me things.  seriously.  Then I go research... there really is no mystery about me... I'm a nobody.  I just like working on crime cases...

Well keep all the great work!  Thank you!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2010, 02:19:48 PM »

The following from Dede's twitter *could be* one example of how she may have been 'advising' Terri.  And of course, might not.

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice."[/color] - Dylan Thomas     12:59 PM Jun 22nd  via txt 

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

IMO.

Wyks, I thought the same thing when I saw that, that she was sending a "supportive" message to TH.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2010, 02:19:58 PM »

step monster.....   actually, I had one of those, growing up...only it was a male.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2010, 02:21:04 PM »

What I want to know is if LE has been able to confirm if there ever truly were a Dr. Appt. schedualed period and if not then what might this alleged Dr. Appt be in reference to?

This is speculative stuff but we know these people are into landscaping and what not. There is a lot of homeopathic type cures (many which are completely fraudulant) and I know this because I reported one in another state for selling what the seller listed as "antibiotic" nasal spray. There are steps that people have to take in order to list their "products" as such and there are licences that must be obtained via appropriate authorities etc...
My mind is most likely wandering but I wonder if it is possible that these people were into some type of weird stuff like this?
There was one couple in Oregon who were indicted for fraud regarding things of this nature.
I'd have to search like crazy on those people but IIRC they were arrested, fined and what have you.

I am speculating due to the reference that Kyron had a "Dr. Appt" and so far no proof that there ever legit was one.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2010, 02:21:15 PM »

More from Dede's cousin...
Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 1046277
 United States
7/23/2010 1:56 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance. Dede drives a blue explorer.
This is not good.
The poster stating that Dede and Teri are gingers is on to something also,
I know she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three.
Dede was a very spoiled child, and never got as much as a lecture for bad behavoir her whole life, I lived with them for two years while in HS.
She is very selfcentered, and a narcisist. ( can't spell that one)
it's terrible to say about family but truth is truth.
IMO she is way more involved than we know yet.
I hope I'm wrong, I wasn't bout the gulf chasm and Matt simmons.
I'm surrounded by doom!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

Re the bolded part:  I thought this particular rumor involved a red Mustang?

(FYI and FWIW, the recent Natasha Morales case centered around a carjacked older blue Ford Explorer.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »

I have to say I didn't read anything about a blue Explorer either.  Also I was reading on Blinks this morning and someone posted that DeDe, Kaine and Terri all knew each other for several years, I thought it said seven years. Now I went back and can't find it  I'm sure we will find out more about how long everyone knew each other.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2010, 02:28:29 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Who is DeDe Spicher?

by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff

kgw.com
Posted on July 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Updated today at 11:07 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Horman’s, has been questioned by detectives investigating seven-year-old Kyron’s disappearance. Her home was also searched last week.

Spicher has known Kaine and Terri Horman for about seven years and used to work out with Terri, a former competitive bodybuilder, on a regular basis.

She describes herself on blogspot as "a fitness junkie, med school wannabe, pet-sitting veteran, HOA board survivor and worm herder.” She also talks about her first marathon, first century bike ride and what it’s like to grow a garden on the small patio of her condo. Her last blog entry was on May 5, a month before Kyron disappeared.

She also has a profile posted on the Yard-sharing Web site, hyperlocavore which describes her as someone who’s passionate about organic gardening and actively seeking a yard to share. She wrote that she wants to learn from others about natural gardening methods.

Spicher lives in a condo located on SW Sagert Street in Tualatin that has a “for sale” sign posted in the front yard. She apparently used to serve as the president of the condo association.

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman home in Northwest Portland on the day Kyron disappeared. Spicher reportedly left where she was working on the garden at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who was cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2010, 02:30:50 PM »

Thank-you Klaas, I knew that I had read it.   
Spicher has known Kaine and Terri Horman for about seven years and used to work out with Terri, a former competitive bodybuilder, on a regular basis.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2010, 02:33:03 PM »

I was just skimming over posts at IS and the post made by Fred50  on page 12 post #448 was quite interesting.

I don't see Terri, and I definitely don't see Dede doing anything altruistic on Kyron's behalf.

Link please

Nevermind, I got it:

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=370626&page=12

I was reading a little bit further along in there and can't get over how people are still trying to propogate the "Safe House" theory. Why is there this need to ignore everything that we know so far about this case and come up with a conclusion that imo defies logic? I can't help thinking there is some serious projecting happening.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »

I have to say I didn't read anything about a blue Explorer either.  Also I was reading on Blinks this morning and someone posted that DeDe, Kaine and Terri all knew each other for several years, I thought it said seven years. Now I went back and can't find it  I'm sure we will find out more about how long everyone knew each other.

Thank you Norose! I went back and could not find it either. I thought I was going bonkers!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2010, 02:33:40 PM »

I will try this again:

I don't see Terri, and I definitely don't see Dede doing anything altruistic on Kyron's behalf.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2010, 02:33:15 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Who is DeDe Spicher?

by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff

kgw.com
Posted on July 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Updated today at 11:07 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Horman’s, has been questioned by detectives investigating seven-year-old Kyron’s disappearance. Her home was also searched last week.

She describes herself on blogspot as "a fitness junkie, med school wannabe, pet-sitting veteran, HOA board survivor and worm herder.” She also talks about her first marathon, first century bike ride and what it’s like to grow a garden on the small patio of her condo. Her last blog entry was on May 5, a month before Kyron disappeared.

She also has a profile posted on the Yard-sharing Web site, hyperlocavore which describes her as someone who’s passionate about organic gardening and actively seeking a yard to share. She wrote that she wants to learn from others about natural gardening methods.

Spicher lives in a condo located on SW Sagert Street in Tualatin that has a “for sale” sign posted in the front yard. She apparently used to serve as the president of the condo association.

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman home in Northwest Portland on the day Kyron disappeared. Spicher reportedly left where she was working on the garden at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who was cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

Thank you Klaas!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »

I will try this again:

I still cannot get past how happy Kaine seemed to be after that 3 hour meeting. If he got bad news about Kyron possibly not being alive, he would be devistated in my opinion. Unless, LE is only telling him certain things?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2010, 02:37:00 PM »

I will try this again:

I don't either
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »

I'm starting to feel a little hopeful here;the investigative noose is tightening. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.