April 23, 2024, 02:57:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261396 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #800 on: July 24, 2010, 09:48:07 PM »

Terri is not a cougar. Being a cougar is almost like a profession. And most of it is smoke and mirrors - and Women of age - having Fun. They really work at it. From head to toe, hair, makeup,networking, etc.. The end result is not finding a boy toy [ but the chase] is why they do it. It stimulates " their worth" when they find attention.  Terri is way to young to be a Cougar.  With or without Kaine in her life - she is def not a cougar.  I know a few "cougars" and they all say the same thing - Its about the attention, the short lived attention. Not them really wanting a relationship with boy-man. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: July 24, 2010, 10:02:44 PM »

Kyron looks scared here 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 24, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »

Kyron looks scared here 

Yes he does!  And Terri obviously knows where the camera is and tells him to wave and smile..he isn't smiling ..he is afraid.  Look at her face , that little half smile ..looks like a diabocial expression to me..Like ..oh boy yo just wait and see how much fun this is?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: July 24, 2010, 10:08:28 PM »

Press conference scheduled for Tuesday

There will be a press conference on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 regarding the case of missing Kyron Horman. The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office will hold the press conference at 2:00 p.m.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=8302

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #804 on: July 24, 2010, 10:08:41 PM »

AWE me no likey ... Kyron does look skeered beyond. Not right at all.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 24, 2010, 10:10:46 PM »

Press conference scheduled for Tuesday

There will be a press conference on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 regarding the case of missing Kyron Horman. The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office will hold the press conference at 2:00 p.m.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=8302

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: July 24, 2010, 10:12:00 PM »

Ooops..meant to say thank you Wyks..that's the first time I have seen a time posted for the presser on Tues.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 24, 2010, 10:14:09 PM »

Kyron looks scared here 

Yes he does!  And Terri obviously knows where the camera is and tells him to wave and smile..he isn't smiling ..he is afraid.  Look at her face , that little half smile ..looks like a diabocial expression to me..Like ..oh boy yo just wait and see how much fun this is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYpeKbHKVbU
Fatal Attraction movie trailer.  Starting at 1:20:  "Alicia, where's Ellen?"

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 24, 2010, 10:13:40 PM »

I'm looking at the map posted above... and what is at the "C" location...

this is really strange.  someone lives right over there because I have a location where she had met someone right by there... can someone tell me what the "C" location is.
Was the sighting you were talking about earlier at the Portland International Airport or the Portland Hillsboro?  That route took her not too far from the Hillsboro.

sorry I got behind, was having to talk to someone... catching up...

I just want to CORRECT something I stated before

okay the date was june 20th. I have just got june 10th in my head for some reason... but I verified and it was the 20th at the Portland airport... sorry I said I would not post about this anymore but had to CORRECT my boo boo.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: July 24, 2010, 10:17:11 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYpeKbHKVbU
Fatal Attraction movie trailer.  Starting at 1:20:  "Alicia, where's Ellen?"

My bad... starting at 0:57.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #810 on: July 24, 2010, 10:17:57 PM »

Klaas I recall my daughter at Kyron's age - being taunted by my Bf - we lived with him. We went to Cedar Point. He kept saying to her - your a wimp etc.. You cant do it. Was a Roller Coaster ..that my daughter met the height just at the bar - and she went on it with him - to prove she could. She was terrified. But she went on the ride to prove him wrong.  She got off the ride and almost threw up - she was so upset. Her face very much like Kyron's was captured on video- They have a camera at Snap when your about to fall... it hits every millisecond. And if you want to buy it - they will put it on a button or paper. I saw the photo snipped - 
We didn't buy it - I didn't buy it... I told her not to go on the ride and she said to me " MOM" I am going ..but once she was locked into the seat.. it was 

I wonder if Terri said words to Kyron before getting on the ride ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: July 24, 2010, 10:23:33 PM »

In all honesty those look like bumper cars but Kyron still looks scared to me.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 24, 2010, 10:34:01 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Investigation focuses on holes in Terri Horman's story

Posted on July 24, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Updated today at 7:13 PM

PORTLAND -- As the probe into the disappearance of Kyron Horman enters its eighth week, investigators are focusing their energy on how his step-mother, Terri Horman, spent a few key hours the morning he vanished.

There are gaps in what she had told investigators she did that day, including a key portion of time that she said she took daughter Kiara for a ride, according to reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators.

She told investigators that she drove Kiara around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well. Meanwhile, she told some of her friends that Kiara had an earache.

Investigators have been comparing where she said she was with what they have been able to establish about her movements that day.

There are some things she did that day that were confirmed.

She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Surveillance video from stores she said she was at,along with roads she claims to have traveled were being studied to test the veracity of where she said she was for a portion of the morning.

Meanwhile, these sources say that some of Terri's friends have not only been the subject of searches, they have been interviewed by investigators and, in some cases, took polygraphs.

The reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators, told KGW that there was probable cause to arrest Terri in connection with Kyron's disappearance, and for solicitng someone to kill her husband but the choice has been for an investigation to continue.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 24, 2010, 10:39:34 PM »

He does look afraid in that photo.  Poor little guy!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: July 24, 2010, 10:44:56 PM »

When I see the photo ... I see a stepmother who was willing to sit next to her stepson on a ride she would never have consider if it were not for his enjoyment.

Last summer hubby and I took then 8 year old granddaughter and then 6 year old grandson to Disneyland.  As long as they reached the height requirement  ... they were allowed to experience the ride.  We have phoro  after phoro of the two of them with stupid smiles pasted across their little  faces because Papa or Mama were calling out "smile" prior to taking the picture.  In actuality they were scared out of their little minds while sitting there anticipating the ride to begin but ... every ride was personal choice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 24, 2010, 10:48:49 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Investigation focuses on holes in Terri Horman's story

Posted on July 24, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Updated today at 7:13 PM

PORTLAND -- As the probe into the disappearance of Kyron Horman enters its eighth week, investigators are focusing their energy on how his step-mother, Terri Horman, spent a few key hours the morning he vanished.

There are gaps in what she had told investigators she did that day, including a key portion of time that she said she took daughter Kiara for a ride, according to reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators.

She told investigators that she drove Kiara around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well. Meanwhile, she told some of her friends that Kiara had an earache.

Investigators have been comparing where she said she was with what they have been able to establish about her movements that day.

There are some things she did that day that were confirmed.

She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page.

Surveillance video from stores she said she was at,along with roads she claims to have traveled were being studied to test the veracity of where she said she was for a portion of the morning.

Meanwhile, these sources say that some of Terri's friends have not only been the subject of searches, they have been interviewed by investigators and, in some cases, took polygraphs.

The reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators, told KGW that there was probable cause to arrest Terri in connection with Kyron's disappearance, and for solicitng someone to kill her husband but the choice has been for an investigation to continue.

Thanks seemeatthebeach.

Rather than "reliable sources" ... I would appreciate if LE would reveal the status of the investigation in a press conference.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: July 24, 2010, 10:49:36 PM »

I'm thinking possibly the Family Fun Center in Wilsonville.  Go carts.
http://www.fun-center.com/public/wilsonville/

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: July 24, 2010, 10:53:57 PM »

Ooops..meant to say thank you Wyks..that's the first time I have seen a time posted for the presser on Tues.

You're welcome, Gypsy!   

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: July 24, 2010, 10:56:53 PM »

I agree that this is sickening. I doubt there really was an ear ache. Kyron by all statements, pictures, academics, etc. is a clever little boy. There is no way someone would have brought him to an airport and let him fly unattended to be picked up by another adult. Kyron is smart enough to know what is going on and would question that if he was being held somewhere. This whole thing stinks! The facts are staring at us. Terri did not name him in photos, she complained about him, he cried when he had to go back to her,Terri hired someone to off Kaine and now he is missing. We all hear how Terri came into Kaine's life. Terri was a single mom who jumped on an opportunity. Terri worked out profusely and became a body builder with a young son of her own and Kyron as well. How much time was really spent with the children? Terri is self absorbed and I am sorry to say things about her especially with her children around to see or read this one day. Unfortunately people that seem kind and normal are not. We have Diane Downs, Casey Anthony, Susan Smith, and if I googled mothers that kill I don't want to know what I would find. It is sad and horrific. These women are our neighbors, our friends, PTA moms, etc. I keep wondering why these women didn't just drop their kids off somewhere. Tracy I feel your heart and passion in wanting to believe that this mom could not have done this, but the illness that is within these women do not make them like you or I, or any of the other bloggers on this site. I wish there was an answer to make this stop. Headlines the other day say a woman killed her two autistic children. WHY?   There are so many wonderful people that would have taken them. I don't get it and maybe it is not for me to understand. Terri had a choice and she could have done the right thing mentally ill or not, Terri knew right from wrong!
This case is sickening. They all need to tell the truth already. If they killed the boy they need to suck it up and take their punishment. She didnt' drive around with a child who has an ear ache for over an hour, after going to the store, then after go to the gym. That story is full of crapola if I have ever heard of one.

Terri hated Kyron, that is what I truly believe....My message to Terri, Well Terri there are millions of people who disagree with you. That must make you feel even more angry. How can we all not understand just what a brat you thought he was? How could we not understand that you have always loved children and you would never harm a child. How come we don't understand that Kyron was the one that made you do this? He should have listened, he should behaved better, he should have been a better child and you would never have hurt him. Perhaps we cannot understand it because Terri horman, you are a monster and Kyron is just an innocent child. You are going down Terri, going down. And your pal DeDe? you and her can be cell mates.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: July 24, 2010, 10:57:33 PM »

Searches - Mutual Aid, Multnomah County

Sat, 07/24/2010 - 3:32pm.

17 PNW members participated in a mutual aid response to Multnomah County for an active case.

http://www.pnwsar.org/searches

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.