April 19, 2024, 12:21:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261231 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #860 on: July 25, 2010, 02:33:37 AM »

Laura is Tom's sister. OK this is clear for now.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg9

Calm down everyone, Tom is for real. I'm Laura, his little sister. I can vouch for everything Tom has said so far and completely agree with him 100%. I've never posted before or even really followed a posting on GLP before today - I'm hooked! You guys are great!

Quoting myself cuz Im second guessing my opinion.
This is getting irritating.
Thought we were discussing a lost little boy & my cousin's possible involvement and possible devastation to my entire family. Like I said, I'm new here, but silly me, I thought if the subject line says "MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Maybe we should discuss KYRON. ???

Nobody is stopping you :^)

Say something about Kyron or your cousin that's relevant and you'll get all the discussion you desire.

I wish I could, Tom just told me about this today. You guys know more about this than i do. I'm a little spun-out here, I hope you understand.
 Quoting: Jonserzsis 1046522

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: July 25, 2010, 02:35:06 AM »

I think this is the site Kaine said they'd be making: http://bringkyronhome.org/

Just saw it for the first time.

Thank you Brandi!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 25, 2010, 02:38:32 AM »

A Hearing?  I am not schooled in the judicial system, I had Jury Duty once but the case was dismissed:)

Could Tom be referring to a "Hearing"? 

Where is Jess?

That's what I'm thinking, too.

::HelloKitty::Titch,

A Hearing is to see if the case goes to Trial?  Are all Trials preceded by a Hearing?  TIA

Hey there seahorse!
I think a hearing determines a trial...but people are mentioning a Grand Jury, so if the GJ is convening then it's to determine if there's evidence enough to take it to trial...so why would Dede jave to go before a judge on Monday (if that's the case)? In my opinion, if she really goes before a judge on Monday, then it's to determine if they have enough evidence on her to hold her & charge her with "whatever"...accomplice, or somebody with second hand knowledge after-the-fact but maybe she held it secret so as to protect her friend/expartner. This person is the real deal. I sure hope I'm not double posting anything...I haven;t gone through all the pages yet...

...but...omg...I'm reading through all of the posts on that site. I'm posting the pertinent ones from JonesR (only the ones with the best info)...I just found this one on page 4 9bbm):

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg4
Jonesr
User ID: 1046647
United States
7/23/2010 9:10 PM

The family is in a heated debate, this has blown up all the GLP doom right out of the water, I've woke up quite a few of them.
But we all hope somehow it's all just her trying to help a friend, or something. And the family has been in total agreeance that Dede needs to spill it no matter what happened, this has to stop, here and now.
Her biggest fear in life was to let down her daddy, she is the apple of his eye, and he is right there with her as a daddy should be.
But he is a sherriff, and a very honest man, and if I know Dede she will lie at first because she knows his heart might not take this, the whole family is worried about uncle don.
She is goin before the judge Monday, and she is not talking to anyone now, but I think the truth is about to break wide open on this case, Don will see to it, even if it's his last case.

Same link & the beginning of a family tree:
Jonesr
User ID: 1046664
 United States
7/23/2010 9:11 PM

Don and Linda Spicher have two children Dede is four years older than me, and Rick is two younger. All from Klamath falls Oregon.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #863 on: July 25, 2010, 02:38:38 AM »

I think this is the site Kaine said they'd be making: http://bringkyronhome.org/

Just saw it for the first time.

Thank-you, Brandi, for informing us of the Bracelets.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 25, 2010, 02:42:10 AM »

A Hearing?  I am not schooled in the judicial system, I had Jury Duty once but the case was dismissed:)

Could Tom be referring to a "Hearing"? 

Where is Jess?

That's what I'm thinking, too.

::HelloKitty::Titch,

A Hearing is to see if the case goes to Trial?  Are all Trials preceded by a Hearing?  TIA

Hey there seahorse!
I think a hearing determines a trial...but people are mentioning a Grand Jury, so if the GJ is convening then it's to determine if there's evidence enough to take it to trial...so why would Dede jave to go before a judge on Monday (if that's the case)? In my opinion, if she really goes before a judge on Monday, then it's to determine if they have enough evidence on her to hold her & charge her with "whatever"...accomplice, or somebody with second hand knowledge after-the-fact but maybe she held it secret so as to protect her friend/expartner. This person is the real deal. I sure hope I'm not double posting anything...I haven;t gone through all the pages yet...

...but...omg...I'm reading through all of the posts on that site. I'm posting the pertinent ones from JonesR (only the ones with the best info)...I just found this one on page 4 9bbm):

Jonesr
User ID: 1046647
United States
7/23/2010 9:10 PM

The family is in a heated debate, this has blown up all the GLP doom right out of the water, I've woke up quite a few of them.
But we all hope somehow it's all just her trying to help a friend, or something. And the family has been in total agreeance that Dede needs to spill it no matter what happened, this has to stop, here and now.
Her biggest fear in life was to let down her daddy, she is the apple of his eye, and he is right there with her as a daddy should be.
But he is a sherriff, and a very honest man, and if I know Dede she will lie at first because she knows his heart might not take this, the whole family is worried about uncle don.
She is goin before the judge Monday, and she is not talking to anyone now, but I think the truth is about to break wide open on this case, Don will see to it, even if it's his last case.

Same link & the beginning of a family tree:
Jonesr
User ID: 1046664
 United States
7/23/2010 9:11 PM

Don and Linda Spicher have two children Dede is four years older than me, and Rick is two younger. All from Klamath falls Oregon.

The post where he identifies himself as Tom! Klaas, can we get this guy to post on here at Scared Monkeys?

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1014571
 United States
7/23/2010 9:47 PM

Her brothers name is Richard goes by Rick middle name Earl after my/ our grandfather . I'm for real. There is going to be alot of attention paid the the content of the text messages, no one knows anything about Kyron or the world would allready know. I wish I knew. You guys don't quite get how surreal this is for me, my oldest sons name is Kieran, pronounced the same as Kyron. I live In clackamas Oregon. F it, my name is Tom Jones. I'm a mobile auto glass installer, I drive at least a hundred miles a day in the Portland metro area.
I meet at least five different people every day for the last ten years here.
I KNOW PORTLAND.
I see kyrons picture on the overpasses, in store windows, and in the windows of the cars I'm working on everyday.
I'm a widower too. Fifteen years now.
My wife was killed when our son Kieran was seven months old.
It sucked. But I cannot imagine how Kyrons dad is feeling.
I hear him on the raido talking about how he is getting thing ready for Kyron's return.
Then as if GLP ever helped anyone sleep at night, I got the call from Rick.
We are on pins and needles. The family is banding aroud eachother, we are the Jones s and the Spichers. This is our rough time as a family
we will pull through it, and the pressure is on Dede to stop this and bring peace to many, justice to others, and the beginning of the healing process for Kyrons family.
Sorry bout the rant , please don't close my checking account
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 25, 2010, 02:45:15 AM »

OMG! Is Dede definitely an accomplice? I'm sick! I go and enjoy myself for a day & MISS everything!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 25, 2010, 03:01:29 AM »

Hey Double-d, can you help me with this? I just now saw this post on that GLP forum...pretty interesting, especially if you can find the tax records with your magic fingers like you always do Very Happy ... just saying, you find some good data fassst (read the whole post):

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg7

I believe jones
User ID: 1046831
United States
7/24/2010 1:15 AM

Hi, I have been reading and I do believe you are who you say you are jones, and I don't believe that just because I immediately took your word for it, I did a lot of checking to come to the conclusion you are for real. Not that it means anything, but just so you know.

I also appreciate your saying what you know and giving your thoughts. I have followed this case since day one and it's a pretty complicated case. Any information, especially from someone close to people in the case can be very helpful.

I see that Dede's tax records for her Condo in Tualatin come to an address on Bishop Road about 8 miles from Terri's house and going toward Sauvie Island. I assume she must know someone very well or have a relative at the Bishop Road address, for her to be having her tax records sent there. Do you know if she goes there a lot and who might be there. Not that it is any of my business, but maybe she was in the area visiting? Or maybe she met Terri that day near there?

I never jump to conclusions about who is guilty, I always try to give the benefit of doubt and think of reasons why a person might appear to be guilty of something when they aren't.

I don't know the extent of the relationship between Terri, Kaine and Dede, but I guess they were pretty good friends for years. Maybe Dede was trying to help Terri in some way and this just turned into something they never meant for it to. Maybe for whatever reason they were trying to hide Kyron. If so, they got themselves into a real mess here. I would hope it is as simple as that and they will just tell the truth and try to explain what happened. On the other hand it is still possible they don't have a clue about anything to do with the disappearance of Kyron and this is just getting all twisted.

when you say Dede is going to court, do you mean she is got subpeoned to go to the Grand Jury?

Thanks again for sharing. I will be here reading.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: July 25, 2010, 03:10:50 AM »

Titch:

I have her living on Bishop Road in Hillsboro in 2005.

I think it is just an old address.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 25, 2010, 03:19:37 AM »

Titch:

Thanks Brandi. I'm still trying to piece it all together. I missed so much. I can't believe being gone for a lil over 24 hours could render me clueless! Gosh! I haven't even checked Blink's stuff yet... There's so much info on that GLP site, but there's alot of bashing and really bad cussing. Raising 3 boys sometimes makes me think I invented the F word (((hangs her head in shame))) but this site GLP gives free reign to it's posters & there tons of stuff. I like that site, though...can find some pertinent stuff in there when people know they can say whatever they want. I hope that Tom Jones guy joins here. He's right there, in the middle of it all, close enough without actually being directly involved.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: July 25, 2010, 03:26:08 AM »

Titch:

Thanks Brandi. I'm still trying to piece it all together. I missed so much. I can't believe being gone for a lil over 24 hours could render me clueless! Gosh! I haven't even checked Blink's stuff yet... There's so much info on that GLP site, but there's alot of bashing and really bad cussing. Raising 3 boys sometimes makes me think I invented the F word (((hangs her head in shame))) but this site GLP gives free reign to it's posters & there tons of stuff. I like that site, though...can find some pertinent stuff in there when people know they can say whatever they want. I hope that Tom Jones guy joins here. He's right there, in the middle of it all, close enough without actually being directly involved.

Well, he admits that he really knows nothing that would help find Kyron. He was agonizing about doing an interview with the press. I think at this point in time, he has decided to decline an interview. But he seems a little indecisive, and may change his mind.

He started a thread over there asking people for their opinions as to whether he should give an interview.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: July 25, 2010, 03:27:32 AM »

Hi Tnmomb! I see you up there...I just read a post of yours on that GLP site. You're such a thoughtful commenter, ya know that? Just wanted to say thanks for keepin' it real. Your caring nature shows through in your posts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 25, 2010, 03:29:48 AM »

Titch:

Well, he admits that he really knows nothing that would help find Kyron. He was agonizing about doing an interview with the press. I think at this point in time, he has decided to decline an interview. But he seems a little indecisive, and may change his mind.

He started a thread over there asking people for their opinions as to whether he should give an interview.

He also stated that he wants no money, etc. I think that's admirable. He seems affected by seeing Kyron's face plastered all over everything and it turns out he has a cousin in the middle of all of this drama. I feel bad for their family, especially the Spicher sheriff dude...says he has a bad heart. I'm gonna submit a prayer card in the morning...
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: July 25, 2010, 03:34:04 AM »

I can't sleep ....anyone else??? I have been running to my computer all day. Wasn't expecting to see anything on a Saturday. My 6 year old would say mommy are you going to play? Normally I would say just a second...but instead I crawled on the floor and played Lego's most of the day. Hugged and kissed him and prayed to my dad to help Kyron.

If there is one thing I take a little comfort in for this case is this.

At my dad's funeral in Portland in January there were over 300 hundred people there and over half were LE. These guys and gals have huge hearts as witnessed by the unabashed tears I saw. Sheriff Roberts spoke about my dad and the people, especially kids, and community they fought for and cried in front of everyone.

Mt dad's motto was "do what's right". I believe in these guys. There is an honor code most can't understand. DeeDee's father is a sheriff....he's going to make her "do the right thing". I just know it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 25, 2010, 03:37:01 AM »

Checking in to see if anything new has come up. This poor little boy, god only knows what he went through that day. I have felt he was not alive for a few weeks now. I want to be wrong more then anything. I gave Terri every benefit I could that she was not involved but you know what? After hearing what she says she did that day, it just doesn't sound right to me at all. Why would she leave a store only to drive for over an hour then go to a gym? That was just about the stupidest alibi I have heard. Tonight I was thinking about this and I am considering perhaps she did leave to take Kyron to a doctors appointment but something went wrong such as she got mad at him for something and just lost it. Maybe he complained because he didn't want to leave because he was having fun. With their not being a solid alibi about where she was that day and she ends up saying she left him at school and she was just driving, it leads me to think it was not planned out. She probably called DeDe for help and she helped her, why else would she (DeDe) not talk to police.  This makes me wish we could just waterboard both of them. I wonder if they are feeling Kyron is not worth losing their freedom over. That is a the thought process of an abuser. It is always the fault of the victim. I am just sick over this.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 25, 2010, 03:46:47 AM »

I can't sleep ....anyone else??? I have been running to my computer all day. Wasn't expecting to see anything on a Saturday. My 6 year old would say mommy are you going to play? Normally I would say just a second...but instead I crawled on the floor and played Lego's most of the day. Hugged and kissed him and prayed to my dad to help Kyron.

If there is one thing I take a little comfort in for this case is this.

At my dad's funeral in Portland in January there were over 300 hundred people there and over half were LE. These guys and gals have huge hearts as witnessed by the unabashed tears I saw. Sheriff Roberts spoke about my dad and the people, especially kids, and community they fought for and cried in front of everyone.

Mt dad's motto was "do what's right". I believe in these guys. There is an honor code most can't understand. DeeDee's father is a sheriff....he's going to make her "do the right thing". I just know it.
Trying to catch up myself, this poor little boy, I just don't understand how he can vanish without a trace.  I am worried that LE might not have what they need then I think TMH was in the lawyer office for 9 hours Friday.  That is getting ready for something, or as one said talking to Dateline.
Bizarre, is all I can think.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #875 on: July 25, 2010, 06:10:18 AM »

So, someone heard on the scanner a body was found wrapped in a blanket in/around Skyline (not sure if it's the school or street) and we heard searchers had gone back there today.  Why isn't this possibly Kyron?  Nobody seems to think so? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #876 on: July 25, 2010, 06:11:37 AM »

Just heard on scanner about 15 mins. ago that a call had come in from Skyline, no mention iff   it was the school or on the road. A blanket was seen and appeared to be wrapped around a body. Not another word so far.
Did you ever hear anything else? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: July 25, 2010, 06:33:30 AM »

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/DATELINE_Announces_Upcoming_Show_Topics_20100724
DATELINE Announces Upcoming Show Topics
Sunday, July 25, 2010; Posted: 06:07 AM - by BWW News Desk
<snipped>
COMING UP ON "DATELINE"
MONDAY, JULY 26
Kate Snow reports from inside the family circle of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman to bring viewers the latest developments in the case, and an emotional and candid interview with his biological parents, Kaine and Desiree. In addition, she speaks exclusively to Desiree and her husband, Tony, who brings a detective's take to how this case has unfolded over the last seven weeks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: July 25, 2010, 07:35:59 AM »

I just had a terrible thought. Looking at the maps Blonde posted on Terri's travels on 6-4-there are many thick wooded and forest areas. Could or would she have taken Kyron deep into a thick wooded area, taken his glasses and left him there? He could not see well enough to find his way out. He could not survive 7 weeks without food and water. She could have disposed of his glasses. ( She could have called DeDe and had her take the baby to the gym and pretended to be her while she got rid of Kyron). This is not rumor, not fact, just a thought.
IF Teri did this, to Kyron I think it would have been the easiest way.
 In her mind , she realy doesn't know if he is alive , did someone take him. Did he fall into water,bee sting
She can in her mine truly say she doesn't know.
He got out of the truck to pee (cuz all boys like to do this in the woods).
Then she took off 
JMO for today subject to change.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #879 on: July 25, 2010, 07:46:28 AM »

It still blows me away that he can be so happy at the science fair and then....poof! WHY? I think the WHY's of all these cases haunts me the most....WHY?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.