June 16, 2024, 08:47:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 264928 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: July 23, 2010, 10:57:25 PM »

Watch: Friends of Spicer fear they'll become linked to Kyron case

http://www.katu.com/home/video/99151934.html

Thank you OS ..that cleared up the farm issue.  This lady even said she called LE and said it's okay to come and search our farm. 

This whole thing is like another Casey Anthony..so many different innocent people caught in the cross fire of this case.

I still think DeDe has some explaining to do..I guess we'll hear that she was at the gym working out with Terri during that 11:15 to 1 PM break...the timeline is set ..so they will cover their bases with that story.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 23, 2010, 10:57:08 PM »

one question... and what do they call the portland airport?

sorry for quoting myself, but I found it...

Portland International Airport is often referred to by its IATA airport code, PDX.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: July 23, 2010, 11:01:59 PM »

I still think DeDe has some explaining to do..I guess we'll hear that she was at the gym working out with Terri during that 11:15 to 1 PM break...the timeline is set ..so they will cover their bases with that story.

I have a much more diabolical theory in mind. If the Waterhouse gym is not Terri's usual location, and if the workers there are not completely familiar with her appearance, is it possible that someone with a similar complexion could use her gym card to check in a work out for an hour around lunch time?

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 23, 2010, 11:07:08 PM »

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: July 23, 2010, 11:06:20 PM »

Thank you OS ..that cleared up the farm issue.  This lady even said she called LE and said it's okay to come and search our farm. 

This whole thing is like another Casey Anthony..so many different innocent people caught in the cross fire of this case.

Gypsy you are not alone I have had those thoughts all day, I am so sad tonight, and afraid something very horrible has happened.  I don't understand parents that allow their grown children to stay in the home hidden and shielded when very simply they could go to LE and tell the truth.
I should of realized this earlier when the high profile lawyer for step mom didn't have her come forward.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 23, 2010, 11:09:54 PM »

I have a much more diabolical theory in mind. If the Waterhouse gym is not Terri's usual location, and if the workers there are not completely familiar with her appearance, is it possible that someone with a similar complexion could use her gym card to check in a work out for an hour around lunch time?

Very possible.  I still wonder where Kiara was all this time?  Could this woman that unhinged that she has a child 18 months old in the car while she is transporting the body of her stepson?   I wonder if she didn't take Kiara back home and drug her with benedryl ( I know too much Casey Anthony running in my brain)..put her in her crib..and continue on with her task.

I wonder if the people at the gym saw Kiara and if she seemed ill.  Usually children with earaches are fussing and pulling at their ear...I would think someone would have remembered that ..at the school..at the gym?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: July 23, 2010, 11:09:04 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Dede's dad must be a "marine deputy."  It fits:

Did you notice anything different about the rear of the Ford Explorer as dad drove Dede away from the reporter ambush today, compared to the footage they showed in the report,from when Dede drove Terri away from the Horman home at the end of June?

There is something missing; something has been removed.  It was a decal across the rear window that read

KLAMATH COUNTY DIVE RESCUE

Hope Dede's dad can influence her to do the right thing here.  Praying that Kyron will be found one way or another, and that the truth will come out.

Same here, Desi!   

Dede's cousin Jonesr mentioned that Dede's father is "the lake cop that works the mountain lakes in the area", also involved in SAR and helped with the search for Kyron. 

So by that, I too am hoping he can influence Dede to do the right thing and say whatever it is she may know. 

Oh wait, maybe he is tho.  ???  Maybe it's the right thing for her to wait til court on Monday to talk?  (court on Monday was referred to by the cousin Jonesr).  He didn't say that it was the GJ, but we have heard the GJ is convened and what other 'court' could he have meant? 

Anyway, am guessing that is why Dede supposedly lawyered up.  An atty would likely have told her to 'hush til we get into court', where she can then tell all she may know.  Have heard that if a witness is blabbing what they know to everyone in sight, that can make em a less credible witness in court.  ?? 

I dunno.. if facing the GJ, she may have every intention to 'cooperate', might just be the perspective of others that she isn't cooperating cuz she isn't blabbing.  Of course, she may have a nasty attitude, which could suggest she doesn't want to cooperate.  I just hate not knowing all the details, lol.  Guess we may know more on Monday?  She can't take the 5th at a GJ, can she? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: July 23, 2010, 11:10:56 PM »

It makes no sense that Terri would have borrowed Kaine's truck in order to bring home the science fair project. 

Terri allegedly "works closely" with Mrs. Porter, volunteers frequently with the school, is an involved parent, 'helped' Kyron with the project, etc.  She would surely have KNOWN the planned sequence of events for the day.  She would have certainly been clearly aware that there was to be an open viewing for parents and guests from 8:00 to 8:45.  She would have known that all of the students would then be viewing the science projects class by class, once school officially convened at 8:45. 

But she left at 8:45.  Why?  If she intended to bring home the science fair project, and had traded vehicles with Kaine for just that purpose, then wouldn't she have stayed until the classes were finished viewing them, around an hour later?  Or, if she had to rush off at 8:45 for some unexplained reason, then would she not have taken advantage of having the truck, and returned to the school an hour later to pick up the project??  Especially if all she was doing in the meantime was supposedly hitting up a couple of stores... and then driving Kiara around aimlessly due to an earache?

And then there's that odd bit about her contacting the teacher later that afternoon to ask when she could pick up the science project.

It really makes no sense.

And that whole malarkey about driving the baby around for a long period of time, covering a lot of random distance and various country roads -- wow, did she ever take a page out of the Diane Downs procedure manual for that one!  GMAB

Has it been confirmed or denied yet, whether Terri actually brought Kiara to the school that morning?

So many questions!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 23, 2010, 11:11:18 PM »

can anyone find anything on this place...

CHRISTIAN CITIZENS OUTREACH, INC
Klamath falls, OR
COOK, KEITH E
(REGISTERED AGENT)

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 23, 2010, 11:14:40 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Did you notice anything different about the rear of the Ford Explorer as dad drove Dede away from the reporter ambush today, compared to the footage they showed in the report,from when Dede drove Terri away from the Horman home at the end of June?

There is something missing; something has been removed.  It was a decal across the rear window that read

Hope Dede's dad can influence her to do the right thing here.  Praying that Kyron will be found one way or another, and that the truth will come out.

BBM

I sure did notice that as well, Desi.

I am behind, so if screen captures have already been posted, I apologize.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #450 on: July 23, 2010, 11:16:21 PM »

PDX
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 23, 2010, 11:17:06 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Same here, Desi!   

Dede's cousin Jonesr mentioned that Dede's father is "the lake cop that works the mountain lakes in the area", also involved in SAR and helped with the search for Kyron. 

So by that, I too am hoping he can influence Dede to do the right thing and say whatever it is she may know. 

Oh wait, maybe he is tho.  ???  Maybe it's the right thing for her to wait til court on Monday to talk?  (court on Monday was referred to by the cousin Jonesr).  He didn't say that it was the GJ, but we have heard the GJ is convened and what other 'court' could he have meant? 

Anyway, am guessing that is why Dede supposedly lawyered up.  An atty would likely have told her to 'hush til we get into court', where she can then tell all she may know.  Have heard that if a witness is blabbing what they know to everyone in sight, that can make em a less credible witness in court.  ?? 

I dunno.. if facing the GJ, she may have every intention to 'cooperate', might just be the perspective of others that she isn't cooperating cuz she isn't blabbing.  Of course, she may have a nasty attitude, which could suggest she doesn't want to cooperate.  I just hate not knowing all the details, lol.  Guess we may know more on Monday?  She can't take the 5th at a GJ, can she? 

I don't know how Oregon's GJ works..but you can do that if I remember correctly.  Also I don't think her lawyer can go inside the GJ hearing with her..but I'd have to look all that up.  I think that while someone is testifying in a GJ..no other parties are in the room but the GJ.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 23, 2010, 11:17:51 PM »

Coupla smart monkeys here.

Either or, matches the timeline of when Dede was allegedly AWOL from the gardening work she was doing... this is a part of the timeline that we will likely be hearing more about as this case progresses.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: July 23, 2010, 11:18:18 PM »

OOPS..I think that the DA or prosecuto can also be there..but no one else, other witnesses, lawyers , etc are barred from the GJ hearing room.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: July 23, 2010, 11:18:20 PM »

i believe this guy too

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/reply.php?messageid=1141412&page=5&quote=18347998

jonesr is tom jones

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/reply.php?messageid=1141412&page=5&quote=18347998

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg5

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: July 23, 2010, 11:25:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

BBM

I sure did notice that as well, Desi.

I am behind, so if screen captures have already been posted, I apologize.
Brandi, you are an 'angel,' just like in your avi!  Thank you.  Nice job. 

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #456 on: July 23, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »

anitakissee

Happy hour replaced by a trip to the... grocery store? #WHAT!?!? Ah, the glamorous life. At least it was Whole Foods #bitclassier

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 23, 2010, 11:27:09 PM »

way to much info to keep in the head with this case
isnt Waterhouse gym, where the kids went for swim lessons
and in beaverton, hillsboro, if it is i think they would know TH
horman family was , is featured on the web site
sorry no link

could i get a memory jog on this
TIA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #458 on: July 23, 2010, 11:29:03 PM »

This from Mr. Predictor at GLP:

Step-mother was the engineer behind Kyron's kidnapping.

Dede Spicher is involved, too.

Step-mother and Dede Spicher have had a sexual relationship in the past.

They are both sociopaths/borderline personality disordered.

Kyron is dead.

He is buried in the ground in a shallow grave in a remote wild place; I see tall weeds, sun-bleached drift-wood, and sand where he is buried.

This is my ESP on the matter.

Thank you.

Predicted location for Kyron:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=15725+Northwest+Sheltered+Nook+Road,+Portland,+OR,+United+States&sll=45.516734,-122.673131&sspn=0.011141,0.018561&g=811+Southwest+Naito+Parkway,+Portland,+OR,+United+States&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=15725+NW+Sheltered+Nook+Rd,+Portland,+Multnomah,+Oregon+97231&ll=45.635332,-122.867231&spn=0.011178,0.018561&t=h&z=16
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 23, 2010, 11:29:31 PM »

sorry for quoting myself, but I found it...

Portland International Airport is often referred to by its IATA airport code, PDX.

AKA: Portland PDX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.