April 28, 2024, 02:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 261583 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: July 24, 2010, 12:26:13 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8300.msg1190604#msg1190604
ICBW, but at some sites, if you don't choose a name, they name you something like "anonymous coward" -- you know?  A generic name for anyone who posts nameless? Could that be the case at GLP?

im not sure but not signing up to find out

chit the kid is yapping radio going, i thought i heard

horman alarm going, ill keep listening
http://www.oregonlive.com/policescanner/audio/index.ssf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 24, 2010, 12:28:50 AM »

CW - I'm really not too worried about Jonesr.  If he's a fake he hasn't told us anything wrong. 

TY ok

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: July 24, 2010, 12:33:40 AM »

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

~~~

How many of us are calling BS on this????!!!!!!!!  Who takes a fussy lil one with an earache, and likely running a fever, for a ride on rural (probably unpaved and bumpy) roads to soothe her? 

IMO, this ain't gonna fly with anyone who has ever tended to a fussy lil one with an earache.  Those who have likely spent countless hours walking back n forth, and/or rocking those lil ones to sleep, then holding em while they sleep, cuz ya don't dare move or they wake up and start fussing all over again. 

Wyks...good evening and I gotta disagree with you on this one.  My premie screamed for the first 2 years.  Chronic ear infections, and if bad enough with a fever it turned into Scarlet Fever, under developed GI system, and much, much more!  Poor baby loved any kind of motion.  He never slept and it wasn't unusual to find us miles away driving around in the middle of the night because the motion soothed his ears and tummy.  You know, I could actually hear her tell KH something like I didn't get to bring the SF project home cause Kitty's ears bothered her so bad that we had leave early because she was so fussy and I drove around for a couple of hours to calm her.  Now I need to contact the school to see when I have to pick the project up.  I hope this makes sense cause I'm tired and rambling!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 24, 2010, 12:35:35 AM »

OOPS..I think that the DA or prosecuto can also be there..but no one else, other witnesses, lawyers , etc are barred from the GJ hearing room.

Hi Gypsy, Last night I posted about the GJ experience I had in Oregon.  It was in Washington County.  The Moderator of the jury went around the table and gave each juror an opportunity to ask me questions after they put me under oath and explained to me why I was there.  After that she asked if any of them had any further questions.  And then she asked me if there was anything further I would like to say.  Quite simple and straight forward.

It was a bit different than this case tho as the crime had been committed against me.  I was not on the defensive at all where in this case who knows if anyone will try to hedge facts.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: July 24, 2010, 12:38:47 AM »

I don't know how Oregon's GJ works..but you can do that if I remember correctly.  Also I don't think her lawyer can go inside the GJ hearing with her..but I'd have to look all that up.  I think that while someone is testifying in a GJ..no other parties are in the room but the GJ.

Thanks Gypsy!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2010, 12:39:52 AM »

anitakissee

And... Terri's timeline the day #KyronHorman vanished: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html less than a minute ago via web

More about Terri #Horman's friend, Dede Spicher & Dan's confrontation w/ her: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html 1 minute ago via web

ME:finally

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2010, 12:40:44 AM »

anitakissee    And... Terri's timeline the day #KyronHorman vanished: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html
less than a minute ago via web

anitakissee    More about Terri #Horman's friend, Dede Spicher & Dan's confrontation w/ her: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 24, 2010, 12:41:31 AM »

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

~~~

How many of us are calling BS on this????!!!!!!!!  Who takes a fussy lil one with an earache, and likely running a fever, for a ride on rural (probably unpaved and bumpy) roads to soothe her? 

IMO, this ain't gonna fly with anyone who has ever tended to a fussy lil one with an earache.  Those who have likely spent countless hours walking back n forth, and/or rocking those lil ones to sleep, then holding em while they sleep, cuz ya don't dare move or they wake up and start fussing all over again. 

Wyks...good evening and I gotta disagree with you on this one.  My premie screamed for the first 2 years.  Chronic ear infections, and if bad enough with a fever it turned into Scarlet Fever, under developed GI system, and much, much more!  Poor baby loved any kind of motion.  He never slept and it wasn't unusual to find us miles away driving around in the middle of the night because the motion soothed his ears and tummy.  You know, I could actually hear her tell KH something like I didn't get to bring the SF project home cause Kitty's ears bothered her so bad that we had leave early because she was so fussy and I drove around for a couple of hours to calm her.  Now I need to contact the school to see when I have to pick the project up.  I hope this makes sense cause I'm tired and rambling!

Just thinking, IF Kiara was with Terri at school that morning and Kiara had an ear infection/problem .. then wouldn't Kiara have been crying at school? So much so that people would have mentioned the fact that they saw Kiara with Terri that day at school?

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: July 24, 2010, 12:41:33 AM »

ICBW, but at some sites, if you don't choose a name, they name you something like "anonymous coward" -- you know?  A generic name for anyone who posts nameless? Could that be the case at GLP?

I belong to GLP.  (I guess you noticed.)  It was the first forum I ever joined.  Smile

You are called anonymous coward if you don't join or you don't sign in.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: July 24, 2010, 12:44:17 AM »

anitakissee

I really want to post the links... But if @patrickinpdx catches me working - I'm busted!!!

Such a tease!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: July 24, 2010, 12:44:54 AM »

I'm going to go ahead and post this...

take it for what it's worth... but I believe the person believes they really saw this... the only thing that could explain it away is someone who looked exactly like kyron and had the same kind of glasses etc was there instead of kyron, and he had to be with someone who looked exactly like someone else in this case. 

for some time now I was told by a person they had seen kyron at the airport with some lady, standing in line... they said they were positive it was kyron... they described the lady who he was with, which at the time there were no pics to compare this lady too... all they know is that it was not terri, but the person had red hair... so we kept looking for photos to match up to see if anyone was the person they saw....

they had called the tip line but never knew if le was looking at this or not, le never called back so they did not know... they had left detailed info... so we just kept looking for photos to try to find this lady they had seen with kyron... people with red hair kept popping up but not the person... so for a long time now have been looking for photos...

the other day I got some more numbers for this person to call and they called them and talked to fbi.. fbi said well does a child have a ticket in their name... and the person said they did not know but just get the tapes at the airport and look at them... this person even offered to pay for getting the tapes etc.. this person is a profession in one of the highest senses, and they are no kook.  they are very credible...  they don't believe anyone is going to look at the tapes.. who needs a ticket with a child's name, there are security cameras all over the airport, they could look at them..

question is... are they going to look... and if not, why not...

and if they don't I am going to keep harping all over about it.. they need to look at those airport tapes... why would they not look?  or did they, and this is what is going on now?  I dont know, but the person feels they were just blowing her off.  this person finally said go ahead and post it, because they don't believe anyone is doing anything. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 24, 2010, 12:46:58 AM »

I belong to GLP.  (I guess you noticed.)  It was the first forum I ever joined.  Smile

You are called anonymous coward if you don't join or you don't sign in.

i did and TY for info
now jonesr sis on
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/reply.php?messageid=1141412&page=6&quote=18348796

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #512 on: July 24, 2010, 12:49:23 AM »

anitakissee

And... Terri's timeline the day #KyronHorman vanished: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html less than a minute ago via web

More about Terri #Horman's friend, Dede Spicher & Dan's confrontation w/ her: http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html 1 minute ago via web

ME:finally

OS

geez, we already had that..oh well

I did watch the video of the timeline.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: July 24, 2010, 12:49:34 AM »

I think Terri would have posted on FB for sympathy about such a crisis, though melisb is absolutely right, some kids are soothed by riding in a vehicle. All kids are different; I have a friend who takes her special-needs child for a 30-minute drive every night before bedtime just to settle her down. 

The problem for me is that I'm just not buying Terri's story here.  She'd had the baby out all morning since before 8:00, according to Kaine.  What about the alleged multiple stops at stores?  Where was the baby?  What about the alleged workout?  Where was the baby?  We are talking from before 8:00am until after 1:00pm.  Five hours of being out and about with a (sick and fussy?) baby, in and out of the vehicle, among the hustle and bustle of the science fair, presumably dropped into day care at the gym...  Five hours.  Nope, it's just not working for me.

Kaine said she took Kiara with her that morning.  So the big question marks in Terri's timeline make it seem less than credible to me that she drove around aimlessly to sooth Kiara during that unaccounted-for time period.  I really can't buy into that, with all the other huge flashing hinky-delic holes in her 'timeline.'  The way I see it, from 8:45 to 1:20 or so, Terri has no alibi until we get some corroboration from LE's investigation of her whereabouts that day.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 24, 2010, 12:51:45 AM »

Sorry but I somehow got lost this evening, how do we know baby had ear ache and she drove around bumpy roads, that makes zero sense.

And whomever said earlier that the friend of Kyron's would be her undoing I so agree, he eats lunch with Kyron all the time, my bet Kyron told him that morning sorry we can't eat lunch I have to go to the doctor.  Going to find interview with mom, but if I remember right mom said they took pics together of projects.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 24, 2010, 12:52:53 AM »

I think Terri would have posted on FB for sympathy about such a crisis, though melisb is absolutely right, some kids are soothed by riding in a vehicle. All kids are different; I have a friend who takes her special-needs child for a 30-minute drive every night before bedtime just to settle her down. 

The problem for me is that I'm just not buying Terri's story here.  She'd had the baby out all morning since before 8:00, according to Kaine.  What about the alleged multiple stops at stores?  Where was the baby?  What about the alleged workout?  Where was the baby?  We are talking from before 8:00am until after 1:00pm.  Five hours of being out and about with a (sick and fussy?) baby, in and out of the vehicle, among the hustle and bustle of the science fair, presumably dropped into day care at the gym...  Five hours.  Nope, it's just not working for me.

Kaine said she took Kiara with her that morning.  So the big question marks in Terri's timeline make it seem less than credible to me that she drove around aimlessly to sooth Kiara during that unaccounted-for time period.  I really can't buy into that, with all the other huge flashing hinky-delic holes in her 'timeline.'  The way I see it, from 8:45 to 1:20 or so, Terri has no alibi until we get some corroboration from LE's investigation of her whereabouts that day.

...and although this may have nothing to do with the case, Dede was reportedly "missing" from 11:15 to 1:00.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 24, 2010, 01:00:35 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8300.msg1190614#msg1190614

it was a hamann building alarm

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: July 24, 2010, 01:02:21 AM »

if there was a sick fussy baby at the fair,wouldnt you notice
and mention it

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #518 on: July 24, 2010, 01:06:00 AM »

Terri is too much of an attention seeker not to pass up the chance to post about a sick Kiara on FB.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #519 on: July 24, 2010, 01:07:36 AM »

if there was a sick fussy baby at the fair,wouldnt you notice
and mention it

And who would take a sick, fussy baby to a crowded school fair?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.