May 28, 2024, 03:46:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 263932 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2010, 12:50:49 PM »

Just a reminder about having your life via internet, blogs and twitter disected by the public. I'm a law abiding average person but I'm sure someone could read all sorts of craziness and assumptions about my mental status if they don't know me personally.

I agree.

Aside from her ability to remain steadfastly focused on the actual victim at all times in the missing person cases she has embraced ... Tamikosmom is a wuss ... she truly does possess a heart ... she bleeds ... she cries.  I bet that is hard for many Monkeys to comprehend.

Hubby will be home anytime from a two day fishing trip with BIL.  I have missed him.  I better clean the house or he may suspect I have been on the computer 24/7.

Have a good Saturday all!  I will check in later.

Janet
9:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2010, 12:51:55 PM »

At this point I believe that DeDe is up to her eyeballs in this..otherwise why not cooperate with LE, why tell other people to not cooperate?  Makes no sense if you are innocent that you don't cooperate. 

I have a feeling she will be appearing before a grand jury either Monday or Tuesday.  I hope by then DeDe's family has been able to talk some sense into her..to let her no she can probably make a deal for the truth.

IDK this case gets stranger and stranger.

And theses women in this group that all profess to work out, be into extreme fitness, just don't look like what someone who works out all the time should look like in my mind.  I just don't get that part either.  I am not being mean..I just would think they would look more toned I guess is the word I want.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 24, 2010, 12:54:16 PM »

Thank-you, and I would imagine that if Terri was my friend that I would be saying to myself and others that I don't think she is involved, only to keep my sanity. But at the same time I would be silently going over the years we knew each other and pointing out weird things if there were any weird things to point out. That also is strange, these people don't seem to be weirdos. Granted DeDe don't look and sound right in the head to me, but it sure appears she has a decent family.

Good Morning no rose

No testimonials have been revealed which cast a negative light on Terri prior to the birth of Kiara.

Janet
8:50 AM PT

++++

I think this cousin of DeDe's, Tom Jones, is legit so I will take another bite from his original post that was brought over here. He mentioned that people who knew TH thought she was a Psycho. That's not really negative testimonials per se, more like hearsay, but I tend to believe him. I'm sorry I couldn't find the actual quote, but it might be on the previous page in this thread.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2010, 12:56:32 PM »

Good afternoon to all monkeys. 
 Though I have been reading the site forever, this is my first post.  I hope I am doing this correctly. 
I had taken a break from all the news for a few days so I apologize if this has been mentioned before.  I also hope this post does not offend anyone, I would love for Kyron to return home safely. 

As soon as I read about DeDe, a case immediately came to my mind; that of Scotty Baker in 1992.  If I remember correctly, his stepmother had a friend get the child from school, then strangled him once he was in the car.  I am NOT saying this is the situation in Kyron's case, just that the similarities came to mind.

Terri   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8300.msg1190749#msg1190749

I was warned not to post infor on DeDe's family.

I was curious if the Bro is into the construction business. It is wise not to post info on DeDe's family unless we can be very, very, discreet.  If you find out if he is in the construction business, could you please give me a thumbs up?  Would that be OK?
Thank-you.

seahorse i wondered about that too, nothing like having access to heavy
equipment and sites, at least i think thats why you want to know if
the Bro is  the construction business

Hi CW & Monkey's,

I agree with you.   

Let's see what Dateline has to say about this case on Monday. I believe Dateline has investigator reporters, we will need to hang by our Monkeys thumbs. 

The report on the Kyron Horman case airs July 26, Dateline NBC Monday, 10 p.m./9 C. (scheculed)

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

flower

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: July 24, 2010, 12:58:28 PM »

At this point I believe that DeDe is up to her eyeballs in this..otherwise why not cooperate with LE, why tell other people to not cooperate?  Makes no sense if you are innocent that you don't cooperate. 

I have a feeling she will be appearing before a grand jury either Monday or Tuesday.  I hope by then DeDe's family has been able to talk some sense into her..to let her no she can probably make a deal for the truth.

IDK this case gets stranger and stranger.

And theses women in this group that all profess to work out, be into extreme fitness, just don't look like what someone who works out all the time should look like in my mind.  I just don't get that part either.  I am not being mean..I just would think they would look more toned I guess is the word I want.
I agree none of them look toned. If I recall correctly DeDe lost a huge amount of weight and being over 40 without sugery will never be sleek. My sister lost 70 lbs in her 40's and could never tone up..finally had a tummy tuck.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2010, 01:02:11 PM »

Though I have been reading the site forever, this is my first post.  I hope I am doing this correctly. 
I had taken a break from all the news for a few days so I apologize if this has been mentioned before.  I also hope this post does not offend anyone, I would love for Kyron to return home safely. 

As soon as I read about DeDe, a case immediately came to my mind; that of Scotty Baker in 1992.  If I remember correctly, his stepmother had a friend get the child from school, then strangled him once he was in the car.  I am NOT saying this is the situation in Kyron's case, just that the similarities came to mind.

Terri   

The 1992 murder of Scotty Baker and its similarities to the Kyron Horman disappearance

http://www.examiner.com/x-52390-Louisville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m6d19-The-1992-murder-of-Scotty-Baker-and-its-similarities-to-the-Kyron-Horman-disappearance

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #607 on: July 24, 2010, 01:02:41 PM »

Thank-you, and I would imagine that if Terri was my friend that I would be saying to myself and others that I don't think she is involved, only to keep my sanity. But at the same time I would be silently going over the years we knew each other and pointing out weird things if there were any weird things to point out. That also is strange, these people don't seem to be weirdos. Granted DeDe don't look and sound right in the head to me, but it sure appears she has a decent family.

Good Morning no rose

No testimonials have been revealed which cast a negative light on Terri prior to the birth of Kiara.

Janet
8:50 AM PT

++++

I think this cousin of DeDe's, Tom Jones, is legit so I will take another bite from his original post that was brought over here. He mentioned that people who knew TH thought she was a Psycho. That's not really negative testimonials per se, more like hearsay, but I tend to believe him. I'm sorry I couldn't find the actual quote, but it might be on the previous page in this thread.

Scatty,

I am sorry my judgement wasn't good on the Cuz.  I wish the Cuz would give us some real juice. 
TH doesn't sound like a Flake, but she does sound and look fierce. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2010, 01:05:06 PM »

Hi All

I just heard about this new person " DeDe Spicher"
I saw the videos and photos of her condo when I was lurking. I looked her up and I came across her " Amazon" shopping wish list. It is current. She has been adding things to her list since 2004. She has added items ' books' through July this month. Being that her condo is for sale ... has anything been said of where she is moving too?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/FDJ7I0I9HCO7/ref=cm_wl_sortbar_v_page_1?_encoding=UTF8&page=1

If you look at her book choices, they appear to me, that the books would be chosen by survivalists. How to live off the land, eat an animal from head to tail. Science of food, how to grow your own " historically" like the pioneering days. How to raise your own chickens, rabbits, how to build a pond. Eating raw, how to create a greenhouse without electricity.

There are groups of Americans out there, that believe the world is coming to an end. That they create a living area in the " middle of nowhere" to escape too. Or they just drop out of site and go to that " place" to escape period. Live off the land. I wonder if Dede has land somewhere on Sauvi Island? Would anyone be able to get to the middle of the island? I do not know much about the island itself. Is it drivable? Or someone could drive so far in and walk to their destination?

Understanding she has a interest in gardening but ... I look at these books and they to me seem like books for " Preparedness" Living off the land, dropping out of sight.
(strange because of her being named within Kyron's case, not strange to want to educate yourself)

Deenie ..TY for that link.  I read her list all the way back to 2004.  It starts in 2004 with fitness and losing weight, goes onto bicycling, then gym work out , then some cook books, then gardening , then living off the land.  It seems to show the cycle of her interests.  It also shows when she is into something she is really into it..almost extreme.  Just my take though.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »

Hi All

I saw the videos and photos of her condo when I was lurking. I looked her up and I came across her " Amazon" shopping wish list. It is current. She has been adding things to her list since 2004. She has added items ' books' through July this month. Being that her condo is for sale ... has anything been said of where she is moving too?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/FDJ7I0I9HCO7/ref=cm_wl_sortbar_v_page_1?_encoding=UTF8&page=1

If you look at her book choices, they appear to me, that the books would be chosen by survivalists. How to live off the land, eat an animal from head to tail. Science of food, how to grow your own " historically" like the pioneering days. How to raise your own chickens, rabbits, how to build a pond. Eating raw, how to create a greenhouse without electricity.

There are groups of Americans out there, that believe the world is coming to an end. That they create a living area in the " middle of nowhere" to escape too. Or they just drop out of site and go to that " place" to escape period. Live off the land. I wonder if Dede has land somewhere on Sauvi Island? Would anyone be able to get to the middle of the island? I do not know much about the island itself. Is it drivable? Or someone could drive so far in and walk to their destination?

Understanding she has a interest in gardening but ... I look at these books and they to me seem like books for " Preparedness" Living off the land, dropping out of sight.
(strange because of her being named within Kyron's case, not strange to want to educate yourself)

Deenie ..TY for that link.  I read her list all the way back to 2004.  It starts in 2004 with fitness and losing weight, goes onto bicycling, then gym work out , then some cook books, then gardening , then living off the land.  It seems to show the cycle of her interests.  It also shows when she is into something she is really into it..almost extreme.  Just my take though.

Thanks, Gypsy, for the amazon clever information. DeDe should enlist and become a Marine.  She could have all the tasty treats she wanted on maneuvers. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 24, 2010, 01:15:37 PM »

I know I should remember this after the Anthonys ... but I need a GJ refresher.

Is the witness' attorney able to attend while they are questioned?

And can a witness plead the 5th during a GJ?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #611 on: July 24, 2010, 01:20:01 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/web_exclusive_a_bloody_find_an.html

Web exclusive: A bloody find on Black Butte and a broken system

By Stephen Kanter

On a recent Friday afternoon, I drove south out of Portland, headed for the soul-restoring Santiam Pass to my cabin on the Metolius River in Camp Sherman. It had been a busy workday, the day following our wedding anniversary, and the glorious Central Oregon night, with a huge moon and countless crystal stars in a clear sky, was all I'd hoped for.

Little did I know that in the next 24 hours, a routine morning hike and the discovery of a bloody sock on the trailhead would lead me into a tangle of bureaucratic bungling and jurisdictional disputes and the realization that a citizen trying to do the right thing can be thwarted by broken, dysfunctional systems.

Indeed, truth is stranger and sometimes more disturbing than fiction.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #612 on: July 24, 2010, 01:20:28 PM »

Hi All

It appears she has a very obsessive personality.   WELCOME Terri 
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 24, 2010, 01:21:09 PM »

Terri   

The 1992 murder of Scotty Baker and its similarities to the Kyron Horman disappearance

http://www.examiner.com/x-52390-Louisville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m6d19-The-1992-murder-of-Scotty-Baker-and-its-similarities-to-the-Kyron-Horman-disappearance

Well I feel stupid!!  Guess I haven't been following the Case well.

Terri
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 24, 2010, 01:25:07 PM »

That's what bothers me just because DeDe seems to be up to her eyeballs in something, her brother and parents could be very decent people and are tormented enough with what is going on with all this.
ITA with this nrcg.  The cousin came across as (and made the family seem) very caring.  People who involve themselves in stuff like this seem to have the idea that the actions they take are in a vacuum ... oblivious to how devastating it will be to their family.  I hope that when DDS sees how this is affecting her family she'll change her mind and give LE her full cooperation.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 24, 2010, 01:26:18 PM »

Terri   

Well I feel stupid!!  Guess I haven't been following the Case well.

Terri

Welcome to the cage Terri! Don't feel stupid--you picked up on it all by yourself, which is more than I did. This could turn out to be a similar case.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 24, 2010, 01:26:39 PM »

I know I should remember this after the Anthonys ... but I need a GJ refresher.

Is the witness' attorney able to attend while they are questioned?

And can a witness plead the 5th during a GJ?
Only the DA, the GJ and witness are allowed. No attorneys. You do not leave your constitutional rights at the door. You may refuse making self incriminating statements(the 5th) You can be given immunity and then must answer questions or be in contempt.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 24, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »

No Rose,  Thanks for the welcome.  I have been "bashfull" about posting and look what I did on my first post!   My "bright" thought had already been posted long ago...

Since reading this site, I have learned so much....sadly I came face to face with the fact that people can be so heartless about children. How do they sleep at night? 
Terri
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 24, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/web_exclusive_a_bloody_find_an.html

Web exclusive: A bloody find on Black Butte and a broken system

By Stephen Kanter

On a recent Friday afternoon, I drove south out of Portland, headed for the soul-restoring Santiam Pass to my cabin on the Metolius River in Camp Sherman. It had been a busy workday, the day following our wedding anniversary, and the glorious Central Oregon night, with a huge moon and countless crystal stars in a clear sky, was all I'd hoped for.

Little did I know that in the next 24 hours, a routine morning hike and the discovery of a bloody sock on the trailhead would lead me into a tangle of bureaucratic bungling and jurisdictional disputes and the realization that a citizen trying to do the right thing can be thwarted by broken, dysfunctional systems.

Indeed, truth is stranger and sometimes more disturbing than fiction.

(snipped)

OS

This is very disturbing!  It makes you realize just how much evidence could have been lost over the years due to bungling!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #619 on: July 24, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »

That's what bothers me just because DeDe seems to be up to her eyeballs in something, her brother and parents could be very decent people and are tormented enough with what is going on with all this.
ITA with this nrcg.  The cousin came across as (and made the family seem) very caring.  People who involve themselves in stuff like this seem to have the idea that the actions they take are in a vacuum ... oblivious to how devastating it will be to their family.  I hope that when DDS sees how this is affecting her family she'll change her mind and give LE her full cooperation.
That is one thing that has always overwhelmed me, the person who has committed a crime, all the family, friends, and others whose lives will never be the same because of it.  I hope DeDe does do the right thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.