May 28, 2024, 01:29:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 263848 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #620 on: July 24, 2010, 01:35:01 PM »

There is an interesting post on Blinks site about that HopeinVa was DeDe.  Comment number 10, does kind of make sense that it could have been DeDe.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 24, 2010, 01:39:16 PM »

not sure if this has been posted, vid at the bottom of pg

Deputies: 'Significant Progress' In Kyron Case

POSTED: 4:09 pm PDT July 23, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 pm PDT July 23, 2010

http://www.kptv.com/news/24374752/detail.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: July 24, 2010, 01:42:10 PM »

Good afternoon to all monkeys. 
 Though I have been reading the site forever, this is my first post.  I hope I am doing this correctly. 
I had taken a break from all the news for a few days so I apologize if this has been mentioned before.  I also hope this post does not offend anyone, I would love for Kyron to return home safely. 

As soon as I read about DeDe, a case immediately came to my mind; that of Scotty Baker in 1992.  If I remember correctly, his stepmother had a friend get the child from school, then strangled him once he was in the car.  I am NOT saying this is the situation in Kyron's case, just that the similarities came to mind.

Terri   

Welcome to SM Terri... this is a great place to be!

Praying for Kyron   an angelic monkey

NCSunny

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #623 on: July 24, 2010, 01:43:19 PM »

At this point I believe that DeDe is up to her eyeballs in this..otherwise why not cooperate with LE, why tell other people to not cooperate?  Makes no sense if you are innocent that you don't cooperate. 

I have a feeling she will be appearing before a grand jury either Monday or Tuesday.  I hope by then DeDe's family has been able to talk some sense into her..to let her no she can probably make a deal for the truth.

IDK this case gets stranger and stranger.

And theses women in this group that all profess to work out, be into extreme fitness, just don't look like what someone who works out all the time should look like in my mind.  I just don't get that part either.  I am not being mean..I just would think they would look more toned I guess is the word I want.

I think Dede was HopeinVa.  HopeinVA stopped posting July 14 and didn't Dede have her computer confiscated by LE around that time?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: July 24, 2010, 01:44:11 PM »

There is an interesting post on Blinks site about that HopeinVa was DeDe.  Comment number 10, does kind of make sense that it could have been DeDe.

Were these the comment (s) you were referring to? I hope Blink doesn't mind that I brought them over.

zinnia says:
July 24, 2010 at 11:10 am
When I saw the post referring to “insintel” from Oregonlive.com, saying, “keep your mouth shuuuut…”, I immediately got the shivers. The name “insintel” has to be a friend of TH or TH herself. Not a very clever cover if you are trying to be discreet. Doesn’t one of TH’s friends work for Intel as well? Maybe it’s a big stretch, but could there be a link somehow at Intel?

TH’s alibi about her timeline makes no sense to me. There’s no way I would just drive my young child around bumpy roads to soothe an earache. I would either take them to the clinic or I would take them home, and not to the gym.

Mermaid14 says:
July 24, 2010 at 11:31 am
Looked closely at insINTEL. Can’t get a read on it, but obviously very pro-TH. But I remain convinced HopeinVa was DeDe. Last post July 14, her computer gets confiscated the next day, and no more posts since, intimate info on Horman family that no one could know unless it was TH or intimate friend. She was the original source of glasses put in mailbox info. I also think if TH were posting any mention of where her ex worked she would not use.
If in fact this note with the glasses did exist, my guess is it was typed on a computer. Is it possible that is the reason they took D.S. computer?

Edit to add link per scatty:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/#comments MuffyBee
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 02:40:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 24, 2010, 01:46:35 PM »

Oops sorry--forgot the link(Added to your post-MuffyBee)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/#comments
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 02:40:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #626 on: July 24, 2010, 01:47:15 PM »

Hi Terri!  And welcome!

Scotty Baker was the first person to come to mind when I saw the press conference with the step-mom.  I just got a sense that she was responsible and it reminded me of Scotty Baker's case.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 24, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/web_exclusive_a_bloody_find_an.html

Web exclusive: A bloody find on Black Butte and a broken system

By Stephen Kanter

On a recent Friday afternoon, I drove south out of Portland, headed for the soul-restoring Santiam Pass to my cabin on the Metolius River in Camp Sherman. It had been a busy workday, the day following our wedding anniversary, and the glorious Central Oregon night, with a huge moon and countless crystal stars in a clear sky, was all I'd hoped for.

Little did I know that in the next 24 hours, a routine morning hike and the discovery of a bloody sock on the trailhead would lead me into a tangle of bureaucratic bungling and jurisdictional disputes and the realization that a citizen trying to do the right thing can be thwarted by broken, dysfunctional systems.

Indeed, truth is stranger and sometimes more disturbing than fiction.

(snipped)

OS

Wow, that is so disturbing. I can feel the man's pain in trying to explain the sock.  Amazing that no one seemingly took it serious. 

NCSunny

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 24, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »

I know I should remember this after the Anthonys ... but I need a GJ refresher.

Is the witness' attorney able to attend while they are questioned?

And can a witness plead the 5th during a GJ?
Only the DA, the GJ and witness are allowed. No attorneys. You do not leave your constitutional rights at the door. You may refuse making self incriminating statements(the 5th) You can be given immunity and then must answer questions or be in contempt.
Thanks Donks you're the best!  Much appreciated. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 24, 2010, 01:58:51 PM »

What was interesting, to me, on that page was the comment about Terri's emails saying how Kyron annoyed and angered her. 

It almost seems she had grown to hate him!  One backhand too many, huh, Terri!  Little kids can tell when you hate them!  No wonder he wanted to stay with his real mother.  Poor Kyron!

I don't think it had anything to do with jealousy or hatred for or getting even with Dad.  No plot for money...  Just Terri and her hatred for Kyron...

My opinion

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: July 24, 2010, 02:01:34 PM »

And also it appears DeDe's condo was up for sale long before Kyron went missing:

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

My home just got listed to sell today, but there's still so much to do! Mostly painting, which I hate.     8:28 PM Feb 5th  via txt 

And the same for Kerry's

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 24, 2010, 02:02:27 PM »

Welcome Terri!   

HopeinVA as DeDe ... hmmm ... I see that as possible.  I read over there for a long time before it just turned into a cliquish squawk fest.  She was pretty vehement in her Kaine bashing ... frighteningly so IMO. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #632 on: July 24, 2010, 02:09:15 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/armchair_detectives_true-crime.html

Armchair detectives: True-crime websites are nonstop outlets for facts and opinions on Kyron case

No sooner did word break Thursday that authorities were putting the squeeze on a close friend of the stepmother last known to have seen missing second-grader Kyron Horman, a parallel investigation kicked into gear far from Tualatin where DeDe Spicher lives.

In real time, members of true crime Internet forums around the country began searching for the woman's footprint in the public domain.

Forget Googling. Online sleuths unearthed Spicher's health and gardening page on blogspot.com (she's a fitness junkie!), then her Twitter account was revealed. Next came a two-year-old photo on Flicker from a fundraising race, and finally, Spicher's post on Terri Horman's Facebook page 36 hours after Kyron was last reported being seen outside his Skyline Elementary classroom: "Thinking of you and Kaine and praying for Kyron's safe return."

» Kyron Horman special coverage
Your guide to the story
» Timeline
» All stories
» All photos
» All videos
By dawn, the vetting was in full swing. Members of ScaredMonkeys.net and Insessiontrials.com crime forums outed Spicher's father as a member of the Klamath County Sheriff's Office, one of scores of agencies that helped search for Kyron. And threads by commenters on other sites were exploring Spicher's tax, real estate and ancient online records.

"The crime blogs are like Monday morning quarterbacking, only it's everyday, all day and all night," said Michael Vallez, a former Florida police officer turned social media strategist who blogs about the intersection of law enforcement and social media.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #633 on: July 24, 2010, 02:13:53 PM »

Hi Everyone,

gotta run bbl.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 24, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »

Thinking back on TH's and DS's timelines, I think TH tried to create an alibi for herself at the gym (11:39 to 12:40), having handed Kyron (dead or alive) off to DS had who disappeared from where she was working in the garden around 11:15. Granted, it was a quick hand-off, no longer than 10 minutes. DS in turn got rid of him somehow by stashing the body or handing the child off to a third party. Then DS goes back to work, let's TH know by email or text or whatever that all's set, and TH goes home and gets on FaceBook.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: July 24, 2010, 02:16:49 PM »

No Rose,  Thanks for the welcome.  I have been "bashfull" about posting and look what I did on my first post!   My "bright" thought had already been posted long ago...

Since reading this site, I have learned so much....sadly I came face to face with the fact that people can be so heartless about children. How do they sleep at night? 
Terri

So nice to have you posting with us, Terri!

A big welcome to the cage!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #636 on: July 24, 2010, 02:19:31 PM »

Thanks OS      Scatty thanks those were the comments from Blink's about DeDe.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: July 24, 2010, 02:21:21 PM »

Welcome Terri!   

HopeinVA as DeDe ... hmmm ... I see that as possible.  I read over there for a long time before it just turned into a cliquish squawk fest.  She was pretty vehement in her Kaine bashing ... frighteningly so IMO. 

Where was it that  you read this, please (can you give me a link and area to check?)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: July 24, 2010, 02:21:53 PM »

Thank-you, and I would imagine that if Terri was my friend that I would be saying to myself and others that I don't think she is involved, only to keep my sanity. But at the same time I would be silently going over the years we knew each other and pointing out weird things if there were any weird things to point out. That also is strange, these people don't seem to be weirdos. Granted DeDe don't look and sound right in the head to me, but it sure appears she has a decent family.

Good Morning no rose

No testimonials have been revealed which cast a negative light on Terri prior to the birth of Kiara.

Janet
8:50 AM PT

++++

I think this cousin of DeDe's, Tom Jones, is legit so I will take another bite from his original post that was brought over here. He mentioned that people who knew TH thought she was a Psycho. That's not really negative testimonials per se, more like hearsay, but I tend to believe him. I'm sorry I couldn't find the actual quote, but it might be on the previous page in this thread.

Here ya go, Scatty.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #639 on: July 24, 2010, 02:25:34 PM »

Thinking back on TH's and DS's timelines, I think TH tried to create an alibi for herself at the gym (11:39 to 12:40), having handed Kyron (dead or alive) off to DS had who disappeared from where she was working in the garden around 11:15. Granted, it was a quick hand-off, no longer than 10 minutes. DS in turn got rid of him somehow by stashing the body or handing the child off to a third party. Then DS goes back to work, let's TH know by email or text or whatever that all's set, and TH goes home and gets on FaceBook.

And this may be where Rudy Sanchez enters the picture, again?  Someone to dig a grave very quickly?  My gut feeling is that Kyron will be found in a shallow grave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.