April 23, 2024, 09:16:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 184091 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 23, 2010, 11:31:50 AM »

WHERE ARE YOU KYRON!!??
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 05:52:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »

He truly is an adorable child.

Yes, where is Kyron?

NCSunny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 02:59:56 PM »

an angelic monkey

Have a good Sunday all!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »

Indeed he is (was) ........now where is he?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »

Could it be that Terri Horman will be a surprise guest on the Monday night Dateline special?  Could there be what Nancy Grace would refer to as a "Bombshell"?  That high profile attorney does not come cheap.  Stephen Houze is anticipating big bucks coming in his direction from somewhere.  I suspect that Terri will not be afforded a portion of the big bucks that are coming Kaine and Desire's way for thier participation.

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman back in Portland
Last Update: 9:05 am

Terri Horman was back in Portland Friday to meet with her attorney Stephen Houze.

Terri was seen leaving the Pacwest Building, where Houze's law office is, around 4:45 p.m. Friday. Sources told KOIN Local 6 she arrived just after 9 a.m.

The stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman then headed south on I-5, presumably back to Roseburg, where her parents live.

Terri's arrival comes less than 24 hours after word came down that Terri’s friend, DeDe Spicher, hasn’t been cooperating with investigators, who continue to look into the disappearance of Kyron Horman. Reportedly, law enforcement officials have looked into Spicher and other friends of Terri.

It is unclear if Terri’s arrival in the Portland area is tied with the recent events, but it is the first time since Saturday she’s been seen here. Terri was forced to leave the Northwest Sheltered Nook Road home she and Kaine shared last Saturday after Kaine filed a restraining order seeking her removal.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland/tz6IUzED4kmyF-YAmVTVUA.cspx

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Covering the Kyron Horman case

The report on the Kyron Horman case airs July 26, Dateline NBC Monday, 10 p.m./9 C.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

Hi Janet,

I hope they at least mention the reward on Dateline, and maybe just maybe if they earn any money (I think they will) they might up the reward.

OS

Hi OS

I do not think the reward will have to be increased.  No visions ... No ESP ... just a compilation of clues ... a compilation of the recent happenings  convinces this wannabe detective that the truth encompassing the disappearance of Kyron is about to be revealed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 03:07:17 PM »

Welcome Sassifrass's and Terri and all the other new monkeys!!!!

The last thread locked before I could post to Sassifrass's comment.  I don't know how to bring it over but the storage shed garage thingy sounds creepy to me.  Is it possible that Kyron could be in a mini storage locker somewhere?  None have been searched to my knowledge.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 03:08:44 PM »

I'll go see if I can find it..... hang on

well.....I do not see what you are talking about. Perhaps someone can post it?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 03:11:50 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 03:09:34 PM »

What a cute kid! Just precious!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 03:11:58 PM »

The grapevine is chatting about Comments by insintel

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/comments.html.

Deedle - Keep your mouth shuuuuuuuuuut! Hold out just a little while longer. (comment by Insintel)

Posted on Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher on July 22, 2010, 9:11PM

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »

HEY CUBBEeeeeeeeeeeeee yup!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2010, 03:13:51 PM »

Is this what you wanted brought over??

Could it be that Terri Horman will be a surprise guest the Monday night Dateline special?  Could there be what Nancy Grace would refer to as a "Bombshell"?  That high profile attorney does not come cheap.  Stephen Houze is anticipating big bucks coming in his direction from somewhere.  I suspect that Terri will not be afforded a portion of the big bucks that are coming Kaine and Desire's way for his participation.

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman was back in Portland Friday to meet with her attorney Stephen Houze.

Terri was seen leaving the Pacwest Building, where Houze's law office is, around 4:45 p.m. Friday. Sources told KOIN Local 6 she arrived just after 9 a.m.

The stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman then headed south on I-5, presumably back to Roseburg, where her parents live.

Terri's arrival comes less than 24 hours after word came down that Terri’s friend, DeDe Spicher, hasn’t been cooperating with investigators, who continue to look into the disappearance of Kyron Horman. Reportedly, law enforcement officials have looked into Spicher and other friends of Terri.

It is unclear if Terri’s arrival in the Portland area is tied with the recent events, but it is the first time since Saturday she’s been seen here. Terri was forced to leave the Northwest Sheltered Nook Road home she and Kaine shared last Saturday after Kaine filed a restraining order seeking her removal.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland/tz6IUzED4kmyF-YAmVTVUA.cspx

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

The report on the Kyron Horman case airs July 26, Dateline NBC Monday, 10 p.m./9 C.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2010, 03:13:58 PM »

Thanks NUT (I was outside goofing off) 

Welcome new members!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »

Could it be that Terri Horman will be a surprise guest on the Monday night Dateline special?  Could there be what Nancy Grace would refer to as a "Bombshell"?  That high profile attorney does not come cheap.  Stephen Houze is anticipating big bucks coming in his direction from somewhere.  I suspect that Terri will not be afforded a portion of the big bucks that are coming Kaine and Desire's way for thier participation.

Janet

+++++++

Hi Janet,

I hope they at least mention the reward on Dateline, and maybe just maybe if they earn any money (I think they will) they might up the reward.

OS

Hi OS

I do not think the reward will have to be increased.  No visions ... No ESP ... just a compilation of clues ... a compilation of the recent happenings  convinces this wannabe detective that the truth encompassing the disappearance of Kyron is about to be revealed.

Janet

I think so too, I would just like to hear it mentioned by DY and KH.

I do wonder IF TH is involved, maybe TH had Dede come to the gym so TH could say Dede saw me at the gym. Maybe Dede is just a friend and doesn't know anything about what happened to Kyron. dunno.

I am still sitting at the school waiting for LE to give some facts to do by. So far NOTHING imo.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 03:16:12 PM »

From the previous thread:

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 03:18:39 PM »

The grapevine is chatting about Comments by insintel

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/comments.html.

Deedle - Keep your mouth shuuuuuuuuuut! Hold out just a little while longer. (comment by Insintel)

Posted on Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher on July 22, 2010, 9:11PM

I don't read over there, but did notice on InSessions chatter about what this Insintel was all saying 
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 03:19:13 PM »

sassifrass
Scared Monkey

Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10
« Reply #966 on: July 25, 2010, 01:43:21 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)What do you guys think?

I hope I am doing this right..  the statement above sounds creepy to me.  If someone is moving they could have rented a storage locker somewhere and possibly allowing a friend to put some things there in order to not raise the suspicions of her husband if she was thinking that he may file for a divorce.  I'm not accusing anyone just saying that if there are mni storage lockers involved it wouldn't take long to put Kyron in one.  Have any been searched?  Sassifrass posted this comment right after I got on this train of thought and that's why it sounded so crepy because I had just started thinking about this.

Thanks Nut for looking for me I hope this works.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »

HEY CUBBEeeeeeeeeeeeee yup!

Hey Nut! I am so very tired of all these innocent kids going missing.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 03:19:28 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

Sassifrass - I don't see any posts like this on DeDe's twitter?  Could she have deleted?  Do I need to look elsewhere?

https://twitter.com/dedejustdede
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 03:21:14 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

Thanks Klaas this is the one of was talking about.  I copied it to bring it over but I didn't do it right maybe some one can fix it. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »

Hi sassifrass, and welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.