June 16, 2024, 04:34:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188463 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2010, 05:16:52 PM »

The you tube is a video from mermaidgirlxoxo  she has that one with the little boy playing in the water and mud, she has one up with the little boy cooking in the kitchen, and she has a video up at Christmas with him and an older brother. The kid is cute, and I think that is all there is to it, the title is called Muddy Boy, not Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven.
How did I miss that video?!  But thanks norose ... I just went back.

Cousin Tom mentioned that Dede didn't like kids ~ but also noted both that ~ 1.  she wasn't really interested in his kids and 2.  he doesn't keep in contact with her.  So she may very well enjoy her friends' children.

I'm thinking any involvement Dede has in this has to do with TH needing someone to look after baby K ... or TH telling her things after the fact?  It does frustrate me to no end that anyone would be uncooperative in an investigation to find a missing child.  That I do not understand at all. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »

From the previous thread:

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Re: the bolded part..

No, she isn't replying to herself, that's a reply tweet sent to DeDe from someone else.  Have been looking around to see who tweeted that to her, have only found so far that it was not sent by Heather Walters (Rosemont_Farm).  Still checking. 

Cuz that *could be* a message of sorts, seeing as how it was sent on June 4th, in reply to DeDe.  But then again, lol, may be nothing at all. 

Wow, Wyks, you have your thinking cap on! 

Yeah but no offence to Sassifrass - I'm not finding any tweet like that on DeDe's twitter page and the only reference to it was posted over at the Psychic for Missing Persons forum also by Sassi. 
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=4510

So color me skeptical unless I can see the tweet in person 

Klaas  I found the tweet in person I guess any way I rad through tweets back to June 4th on Rosemont Farm page and this is what I found
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!
9:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede
http://twitter.com/Rosemont_Farm

You have to keep scrolling back on the more button at the bottom until you get to June 4 at 9:27Pm then you will see this particular one.

THANK YOU!  I had started going back on the Rosemont_Farm tweets but it was taking too long!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »

I did want to say one thing, after the lastest feeding frenzy on forums we all know what I speak and of what forums I speak want to say something to all the posters and mods here at Scared Monkeys>>

While we might not always agree and sometimes disagree like children we get passed it really quick, usually with the help of one Klass ha/ha, I have joined other sites but never stayed, not sure if I even posted some you can't think for yourself or ridiculed if you don't think within "their"box, that is NEVER the case here in the monkey cage!  We discuss or thoughts that are known as fact (best we can), not rumors.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy being at Scared Monkeys, I don't always post a lot, sometimes too much, but have been in the cage for over two years and wouldn't be anywhere else.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2010, 05:23:20 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

No, she isn't replying to herself, that's a reply tweet sent to DeDe from someone else.  Have been looking around to see who tweeted that to her, have only found so far that it was not sent by Heather Walters (Rosemont_Farm).  Still checking. 

Cuz that *could be* a message of sorts, seeing as how it was sent on June 4th, in reply to DeDe.  But then again, lol, may be nothing at all. 

Yeah but no offence to Sassifrass - I'm not finding any tweet like that on DeDe's twitter page and the only reference to it was posted over at the Psychic for Missing Persons forum also by Sassi. 
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=4510

Klaas  I found the tweet in person I guess any way I rad through tweets back to June 4th on Rosemont Farm page and this is what I found
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!

You have to keep scrolling back on the more button at the bottom until you get to June 4 at 9:27Pm then you will see this particular one.

...and that was said TO Dede, not made by her. Just want to make that clear. Wink

I also think it is a perfectly innocent tweet.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2010, 05:25:52 PM »

The you tube is a video from mermaidgirlxoxo  she has that one with the little boy playing in the water and mud, she has one up with the little boy cooking in the kitchen, and she has a video up at Christmas with him and an older brother. The kid is cute, and I think that is all there is to it, the title is called Muddy Boy, not Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven.
How did I miss that video?!  But thanks norose ... I just went back.

Cousin Tom mentioned that Dede didn't like kids ~ but also noted both that ~ 1.  she wasn't really interested in his kids and 2.  he doesn't keep in contact with her.  So she may very well enjoy her friends' children.

I'm thinking any involvement Dede has in this has to do with TH needing someone to look after baby K ... or TH telling her things after the fact?  It does frustrate me to no end that anyone would be uncooperative in an investigation to find a missing child.  That I do not understand at all. 
Her cousin did mention she doesn't like kids, but this video is real cute and the kid is cute in the other videos also. I have no idea what DeDe did during the time she left, leaving behind another worker. It could be something terrible and it could be something as simple as going to lunch, having an affair with someone she doesn't want anyone to know. I hear what you are saying about someone being uncooperative when a child is missing, but there are people that are just not going to get involved and certainly don't want the police in their business, it just is.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2010, 05:26:29 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

...and that was said TO Dede, not made by her. Just want to make that clear. Wink

I also think it is a perfectly innocent tweet.

OMG ty Brandi

I am just about to give up...

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2010, 05:27:28 PM »

Comments by Sammy (1 total)    RSS
There are three people involved with Kyron's disappearance and LE KNOWS who they are! Unfortunately, Kyron is in the spirit world--I realize not all people believe in psychics--but, guess what? You SHOULD sometimes because THEY DO KNOW what they are talking about! It is making me crazy that they have not recovered Kyron yet! LE was given LOCATIONS to CHECK--he IS THERE AND WANTS TO BE FOUND!It is HORRIBLE what THEY did to him and they will pay--TERRRI,IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME NOW! DEDE ,KYRON has NOT forgotten YOU either! He DID NOT DESERVE TO GO THe way he did--shame on you all! I hope that LE has KYRON and is just taking their time releasing info--BRIAN, YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT EITHER--FREAK! You call yourself a "DAD"--really? Nice job GROOMING Tanner--LE is NOT that DUMB! How about that houseboat,BRIAN? KYRON IS UNDER IT__STILL? Kyron is learning his new world,but,he is happy and has NO pain and is very eager to get his story out there--ANYMORE! Desiree, KYRON does NOT blame you-he LOVES YOU and KAINE and TONY! I do NOT know ANYONE of the people involved,nor, have I EVER been to OREGON. I am sorry for the loss of this beautiful,funny boy-just know that he is OKAY and in GOD'S hands!God Bless!

Posted on Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher on July 23, 2010, 9:24AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html#

Makes me sad, could be a kook, could be real, still makes me sad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2010, 05:34:36 PM »

So this is the tweet from Rosemont_Farms (Heather Walters) twitter to DeDe on June 4, 2010:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2010, 05:41:37 PM »

So this is the tweet from Rosemont_Farms (Heather Walters) twitter to DeDe on June 4, 2010:

And it appears to be an innocent tweet.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2010, 05:42:20 PM »

From a poster over at Blinks ..and Blink's response:

Ruth Mackey says:
July 25, 2010 at 12:13 pm
I know shes guilty. Her timeline doesn’t make sense. Why would she be at the Albertsons at Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy and Shattuck road? Thats 18 miles from her home. There are dozens of grocery stores closer. LE has video of her there. I have heard hersay that Kyron was with her. I work in the area. I heard about the 2 of them being at that Albetsons 3 days before it became public knowledge.
I hope LE has talked to her hairdresser. Hairdresser know more about people than you can imagine.

Kyron was not with her.
B

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2010, 05:43:03 PM »

If you read a little farther down there are two more tweets that I don't really understand maybe in context they are talking about Farmers Markets but I'm not sure
they are. Below are the ones I'm talking about

On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.
1,275,697,054,000.00 via web

help your neighbor, today ;o)
1,275,696,995,000.00 via web

.then farmer buys meat from other local farmer who then buys
a car from a neighbor who then sends kid to college & they come back as your doc
1,275,696,963,000.00 via web

.the formula is thus: (1) stop at little farm stand on way home from work + (1) buy food there = (2) good food for you & $ in farmer's pkt
1,275,696,884,000.00 via web

.funding the food movement (as huffpo puts it) is as simple as patronizing your local farmer/baker/restaurant/grocer/etc
1,275,696,785,000.00 via web

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »

Klaas

TY

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »

Ruth Mackey says:
I know shes guilty. Her timeline doesn’t make sense. Why would she be at the Albertsons at Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy and Shattuck road? Thats 18 miles from her home. There are dozens of grocery stores closer. LE has video of her there. I have heard hersay that Kyron was with her. I work in the area. I heard about the 2 of them being at that Albetsons 3 days before it became public knowledge.
I hope LE has talked to her hairdresser. Hairdresser know more about people than you can imagine.

Kyron was not with her.
B

Whoa!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2010, 05:46:37 PM »

Ruth Mackey says:

Kyron was not with her.
B

Thank-you for that post. I have no idea what stores or store Terri went too, but there have been times in the past that I went out of my way to a store, and not my usual store, because I wanted something my store didn't have and the other store had a sale of things we needed. Sometimes people do stuff and there is really no hidden agenda, but with Terri and these stores who knows why and if she went to them?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2010, 05:46:39 PM »

I was thinking the above tweet was in response to this tweet from Dede, but this tweet occurred later in time.

@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door?     7:25 PM Jun 4th  via txt 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2010, 05:49:20 PM »

If you read a little farther down there are two more tweets that I don't really understand maybe in context they are talking about Farmers Markets but I'm not sure
they are. Below are the ones I'm talking about

On Stafford Rd between I 205 & Wilsonville, Or is a little farm stand on the left, they offer eggs and seasonal veggies.
1,275,697,054,000.00 via web

help your neighbor, today ;o)
1,275,696,995,000.00 via web

.then farmer buys meat from other local farmer who then buys
a car from a neighbor who then sends kid to college & they come back as your doc
1,275,696,963,000.00 via web

.the formula is thus: (1) stop at little farm stand on way home from work + (1) buy food there = (2) good food for you & $ in farmer's pkt
1,275,696,884,000.00 via web

.funding the food movement (as huffpo puts it) is as simple as patronizing your local farmer/baker/restaurant/grocer/etc
1,275,696,785,000.00 via web

huffpo is the Huffington Post, and I believe this is about farmer's markets, and shopping at your local businesses, that is good for you and your community.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2010, 05:50:21 PM »

Ruth Mackey says:

Kyron was not with her.
B

How does she "know" LE has video of her, and how does she know she "Terri" was at Albertson's?  Sure she does but just wonder, maybe she works at Albertson's, or was shopping?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »

42ndstate ... or whoever he/she may be today ... Started posting on oregonlive at the beginning of the case under a different moniker.  But was honest enough to let everyone know he/she had changed their name.  The first name was 33rdstate.) 

He/she changed course pretty quickly if I remember correctly.  (I haven't read every post as there are thousands ... which says something IMO).  For the first few weeks all we (readers of the comments section) heard was that TH was a 'narcissistic psychopath'... over and over and over again ... ad nauseum.  And a few weeks in we got several lengthy posts regarding the poster's childhood growing up with a 'narcissist psychopath' mother.  Truly, I found it quite sad as I think many other readers did.  (Since I'm a monkey to the core ... have a life and haven't joined anywhere else ... I couldn't post anything - but several readers posted that 42nd needed to speak with a professional ... seriously ... I don't think anyone was finding any humor in the situation).  And from my branch I was thinking the same thing.  A person reaching out for help ... however inappropriate the venue.

When Kaine suddenly became the target of his/her vehement postings I think we were all a little taken aback ... but I'm not sure anyone who has read there since day one ... really thinks this person has any real involvement with anyone in the case.  IMO just a sad soul reaching out.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »

I did want to say one thing, after the lastest feeding frenzy on forums we all know what I speak and of what forums I speak want to say something to all the posters and mods here at Scared Monkeys>>

While we might not always agree and sometimes disagree like children we get passed it really quick, usually with the help of one Klass ha/ha, I have joined other sites but never stayed, not sure if I even posted some you can't think for yourself or ridiculed if you don't think within "their"box, that is NEVER the case here in the monkey cage!  We discuss or thoughts that are known as fact (best we can), not rumors.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy being at Scared Monkeys, I don't always post a lot, sometimes too much, but have been in the cage for over two years and wouldn't be anywhere else.

dinTexas,

Scared Monkeys is like Texas, you have the freedom to be yourself.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2010, 05:56:59 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

She DID delete them!  So it's obvious to me that they mean something. Important enough to delete.

Claycat & Sassifrass,

The sludge in the river was brought up by me several times, on several sites (as well as scaredmonkeys.net). I keep asking about it bc the channel & it's inlets are dredged on a daily basis. I wanted to know the "feel" of the sludge, like is it hard like clay where it can be pliable but still hard, or is it more like play doh. The reason I ask is bc if Ky was thrown from a behicle, the impact could assist in him sinking faster into the sludge. Are they any roadways near maybe a 50-100 foot embankment where something could be thrown over to sink into the sludge? On the KYOD Facebook page, there used to be pictures of rop with hair in it that a volunteer searcher found. She called the MCSO & they came out right away, bagged the evidence, then had investigators there searching the area. Those pictures, I believe, have since been removed bc it was creating too much controversy. I saved the pictures, though...and it was found about 10 miles north of where the search was going on at Sauvie Island. I'm not sure if it was the Sauvie side or the other side of the river/channel. This immediately made me search for info related to the waterways connected to the Multnomah Channel, the tide, the river flow, depth, bacteria, etc. It was said that the channel was dredged on a daily basis to allow for a larger ships passage, but if I remember correctly, it was raining for quite some time after Kyron vanished. So, does anybody from that area happen to know the consistency of the sludge? Is it oily? Is it more muddy? Is it filled with industrial overflow/chemicals? Also, something that I was thinking...what about if Ky was placed in a swampy area...the kind of area adjacent to a river/ocean that has little streams running through it but sea grass covers much of the "land" area...that grassy area is muddy (wetlands) all the time & a person would not be able to walk on it without sinking...well wouldn't it be easier to bury or lose a body in such an area? I'm only being hypothetical but it kinda makes sense. What is the salt content  in the channel? The salt level could determine a timeframe that a body could float if thrown into the water. I'd think after all this time that (if Ky is deceased) his body would have been found by now if it was thrown into the channel or one of it's inlets...that is, if it's not buried in the sludge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.