June 16, 2024, 05:40:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188488 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2010, 05:57:47 PM »

The you tube is a video from mermaidgirlxoxo  she has that one with the little boy playing in the water and mud, she has one up with the little boy cooking in the kitchen, and she has a video up at Christmas with him and an older brother. The kid is cute, and I think that is all there is to it, the title is called Muddy Boy, not Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven.
How did I miss that video?!  But thanks norose ... I just went back.

Cousin Tom mentioned that Dede didn't like kids ~ but also noted both that ~ 1.  she wasn't really interested in his kids and 2.  he doesn't keep in contact with her.  So she may very well enjoy her friends' children.

I'm thinking any involvement Dede has in this has to do with TH needing someone to look after baby K ... or TH telling her things after the fact?  It does frustrate me to no end that anyone would be uncooperative in an investigation to find a missing child.  That I do not understand at all. 
Her cousin did mention she doesn't like kids, but this video is real cute and the kid is cute in the other videos also. I have no idea what DeDe did during the time she left, leaving behind another worker. It could be something terrible and it could be something as simple as going to lunch, having an affair with someone she doesn't want anyone to know. I hear what you are saying about someone being uncooperative when a child is missing, but there are people that are just not going to get involved and certainly don't want the police in their business, it just is.

But to just up and leave in the middle of job?  And not mentioning anything to the person you are working with, or working for?  The timing is just to suspect.  I will eat crow if I am wrong, but I feel this is another Scotty Baker.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2010, 05:58:17 PM »

Her cousin did mention she doesn't like kids, but this video is real cute and the kid is cute in the other videos also. I have no idea what DeDe did during the time she left, leaving behind another worker. It could be something terrible and it could be something as simple as going to lunch, having an affair with someone she doesn't want anyone to know. I hear what you are saying about someone being uncooperative when a child is missing, but there are people that are just not going to get involved and certainly don't want the police in their business, it just is.
And don't think I haven't thought about that!     Listen ya'll ~ with all the stuff I've looked up on my computer trying to follow the Anthony case ... If LE ever confiscates my computer I'm gonna need some monkeys to come to my defense!    

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

She DID delete them!  So it's obvious to me that they mean something. Important enough to delete.

Claycat & Sassifrass,

The sludge in the river was brought up by me several times, on several sites (as well as scaredmonkeys.net). I keep asking about it bc the channel & it's inlets are dredged on a daily basis. I wanted to know the "feel" of the sludge, like is it hard like clay where it can be pliable but still hard, or is it more like play doh. The reason I ask is bc if Ky was thrown from a behicle, the impact could assist in him sinking faster into the sludge. Are they any roadways near maybe a 50-100 foot embankment where something could be thrown over to sink into the sludge? On the KYOD Facebook page, there used to be pictures of rop with hair in it that a volunteer searcher found. She called the MCSO & they came out right away, bagged the evidence, then had investigators there searching the area. Those pictures, I believe, have since been removed bc it was creating too much controversy. I saved the pictures, though...and it was found about 10 miles north of where the search was going on at Sauvie Island. I'm not sure if it was the Sauvie side or the other side of the river/channel. This immediately made me search for info related to the waterways connected to the Multnomah Channel, the tide, the river flow, depth, bacteria, etc. It was said that the channel was dredged on a daily basis to allow for a larger ships passage, but if I remember correctly, it was raining for quite some time after Kyron vanished. So, does anybody from that area happen to know the consistency of the sludge? Is it oily? Is it more muddy? Is it filled with industrial overflow/chemicals? Also, something that I was thinking...what about if Ky was placed in a swampy area...the kind of area adjacent to a river/ocean that has little streams running through it but sea grass covers much of the "land" area...that grassy area is muddy (wetlands) all the time & a person would not be able to walk on it without sinking...well wouldn't it be easier to bury or lose a body in such an area? I'm only being hypothetical but it kinda makes sense. What is the salt content  in the channel? The salt level could determine a timeframe that a body could float if thrown into the water. I'd think after all this time that (if Ky is deceased) his body would have been found by now if it was thrown into the channel or one of it's inlets...that is, if it's not buried in the sludge.

Thanks, Titch!  It is very possible that is where Kyron is, in the sludge in the river.  Sad

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2010, 06:09:11 PM »

The you tube is a video from mermaidgirlxoxo  she has that one with the little boy playing in the water and mud, she has one up with the little boy cooking in the kitchen, and she has a video up at Christmas with him and an older brother. The kid is cute, and I think that is all there is to it, the title is called Muddy Boy, not Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven.
How did I miss that video?!  But thanks norose ... I just went back.

Cousin Tom mentioned that Dede didn't like kids ~ but also noted both that ~ 1.  she wasn't really interested in his kids and 2.  he doesn't keep in contact with her.  So she may very well enjoy her friends' children.

I'm thinking any involvement Dede has in this has to do with TH needing someone to look after baby K ... or TH telling her things after the fact?  It does frustrate me to no end that anyone would be uncooperative in an investigation to find a missing child.  That I do not understand at all. 

But to just up and leave in the middle of job?  And not mentioning anything to the person you are working with, or working for?  The timing is just to suspect.  I will eat crow if I am wrong, but I feel this is another Scotty Baker.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0%2C%2C20104652%2C00.html
That's just it, I don't know, I agree it seems very strange, since I don't know DeDe maybe she does stuff like this a lot, and it is in her character to do that. Could be innocent, could be she went and helped Terri, hopefully this will all come out, and DeDe is either guilty or innocent in her actions.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2010, 06:12:08 PM »

http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1141412/pg25

DLS Enterprises
User ID: 1048339
 United States
7/25/2010 3:14 PM

Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DeDe's Cousin, Is it true that she owns a farm 8.9 acres at 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro? Is she the DLS in this company name? This address is the billing address on DDs property tax record. There was a report that Terri was seen coming out of a road onto NW Logie the morning of june 4th, this farm connects to Logie. Has LE searched this area?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2010, 06:12:38 PM »

And don't think I haven't thought about that!     Listen ya'll ~ with all the stuff I've looked up on my computer trying to follow the Anthony case ... If LE ever confiscates my computer I'm gonna need some monkeys to come to my defense!    
I happen to know a couple people that are just not going to get involved with anything, period. I'm not saying that I'm like that, but I would also be very careful with what I say, because I wouldn't want it to get blown out of proportion, if I thought that I could help, I would, but would also contact my lawyer and get advice from her. Doesn't mean I'm an uncaring person, which I'm certainly not, but would feel that if I needed advice, wouldn't hesitate to get it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2010, 06:12:04 PM »

Kim Holm resides in the same area that Jim Kelley and his neighbour observed the white pickup at 3:00 PM on June 4, 2010 and 1:00 AM the next morning.

A while back there were maps posted on the SM Kyron Horman forum and interesting information regarding Kim Holm's elder son.

Could there be a connection?

Janet

++++++

Kim Holm

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
Story Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:11 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM PDT

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because they thought they had a doctor appointment,” Holm said. “And then at lunchtime, Kurtis ate lunch with him every day, he wasn’t there at lunchtime.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

Kim Holm

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Story Published: Jul 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM PDT

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, Curtis, is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked Curtis to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

She described Terri as a good mother who snapped a photo of the boys at their science project the morning Kyron vanished.

“I asked Curtis about Kyron’s last day at school and he told me he was happy, he was interacting with her, and they were really excited about the science fair project,” Holm said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

Jim Kelley

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2010, 06:18:44 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

She DID delete them!  So it's obvious to me that they mean something. Important enough to delete.

Claycat & Sassifrass,

The sludge in the river was brought up by me several times, on several sites (as well as scaredmonkeys.net). I keep asking about it bc the channel & it's inlets are dredged on a daily basis. I wanted to know the "feel" of the sludge, like is it hard like clay where it can be pliable but still hard, or is it more like play doh. The reason I ask is bc if Ky was thrown from a behicle, the impact could assist in him sinking faster into the sludge. Are they any roadways near maybe a 50-100 foot embankment where something could be thrown over to sink into the sludge? On the KYOD Facebook page, there used to be pictures of rop with hair in it that a volunteer searcher found. She called the MCSO & they came out right away, bagged the evidence, then had investigators there searching the area. Those pictures, I believe, have since been removed bc it was creating too much controversy. I saved the pictures, though...and it was found about 10 miles north of where the search was going on at Sauvie Island. I'm not sure if it was the Sauvie side or the other side of the river/channel. This immediately made me search for info related to the waterways connected to the Multnomah Channel, the tide, the river flow, depth, bacteria, etc. It was said that the channel was dredged on a daily basis to allow for a larger ships passage, but if I remember correctly, it was raining for quite some time after Kyron vanished. So, does anybody from that area happen to know the consistency of the sludge? Is it oily? Is it more muddy? Is it filled with industrial overflow/chemicals? Also, something that I was thinking...what about if Ky was placed in a swampy area...the kind of area adjacent to a river/ocean that has little streams running through it but sea grass covers much of the "land" area...that grassy area is muddy (wetlands) all the time & a person would not be able to walk on it without sinking...well wouldn't it be easier to bury or lose a body in such an area? I'm only being hypothetical but it kinda makes sense. What is the salt content  in the channel? The salt level could determine a timeframe that a body could float if thrown into the water. I'd think after all this time that (if Ky is deceased) his body would have been found by now if it was thrown into the channel or one of it's inlets...that is, if it's not buried in the sludge.

Thanks, Titch!  It is very possible that is where Kyron is, in the sludge in the river.  Sad

It's only a guess...but it is sort of an educated guess... Do you have any knowledge of the channel & it's river inlets? Do you have any idea what is meant by "daily dredging" - is that once a week, once a month, once every season, etc.? What's the flow like? Would it be feasible for a small craft to navigate the river? Are there any smaller fishing boats? Jeesh, I'm just thinking out loud here but the easiest way to get rid of a body, if in fact it's a body we're dealing with, would be to go full speed ahead, open the door, then throw it over an embankment by an area that is known to have sludge. Depending on the consistency of the sludge, the body would be weighted down by the sludge & sink. If it's hard sludge, then a body would just stay on top & certainly should have been found by now if that's the case. For all anybody knows, this lil angel is still alive & nowhere near Sauvie. Sure, if he's deceased he could have been buried in the woods somewhere, but why not use the water or mud closest to where he vanished? Easier to get rid of...fast & simple, don't need time to dig, etc. If he's buried somewhere, then surely a grave would have to be dug beforehand wouldn;t it? I wonder if there was a decoy & Ky is opposite of where the decoy was spotted... Sooo much confusion in this little boy's disappearance that it's ridiculously frustrating to think about!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2010, 06:30:53 PM »

From a poster over at Blinks ..and Blink's response:

Ruth Mackey says:
July 25, 2010 at 12:13 pm
I know shes guilty. Her timeline doesn’t make sense. Why would she be at the Albertsons at Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy and Shattuck road? Thats 18 miles from her home. There are dozens of grocery stores closer. LE has video of her there. I have heard hersay that Kyron was with her. I work in the area. I heard about the 2 of them being at that Albetsons 3 days before it became public knowledge.

I hope LE has talked to her hairdresser. Hairdresser know more about people than you can imagine.

Kyron was not with her.
B

Is the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway located 18 miles from Terri's home?  It would interesting to know what was purchased.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2010, 06:31:27 PM »

DeDe's post from five years ago, if anyone is interested in reading, second post.

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/search/label/Kyron%20Horman

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2010, 06:34:18 PM »

Titch or anyone else who remembers...isn't the landscape guy familiar with "dredging" or the rebuilding of some sort of drainage areas at Sauvie.  Didn't he work on the Sauvie area drainage problems this year.  Did I hear this at BOC?  I can remember.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »

From a poster over at Blinks ..and Blink's response:

Ruth Mackey says:
July 25, 2010 at 12:13 pm
I know shes guilty. Her timeline doesn’t make sense. Why would she be at the Albertsons at Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy and Shattuck road? Thats 18 miles from her home. There are dozens of grocery stores closer. LE has video of her there. I have heard hersay that Kyron was with her. I work in the area. I heard about the 2 of them being at that Albetsons 3 days before it became public knowledge.

I hope LE has talked to her hairdresser. Hairdresser know more about people than you can imagine.

Kyron was not with her.
B

Is the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway located 18 miles from Terri's home?  It would interesting to know what was purchased.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

I think the most interesting part is Blink saying Kyron was not with her.  That makes me wonder..where was Kyron and who was he with?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2010, 06:39:22 PM »

DeDe's post from five years ago, if anyone is interested in reading, second post.

DeDe seems like a busy woman.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2010, 06:45:58 PM »

Sounds like a normal single gal to me ... one who likes animals.  (Hopefully putting to rest all the things people read into her puppy sitting ~ laundry room blog post.  Honestly, I didn't read anything into that other than she was sitting a puppy ~ who as a puppy will do ~ spilled his food and water and cut his nose trying to nudge under the door!)

I wish I had a better read on TH - which is hard to do since she hasn't said a thing!  Just wondering if she's one of those people who can pull people in ... ala cultish like ... make them believe anything she says? 

Still hoping this next week brings Kyron home.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2010, 06:48:05 PM »

She sure does like a busy woman. Do the monkeys have this information?  A map of busy DeDe's Farm?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=423153#post423153

A poster 682

Terri's friend DeDe who isn't cooperating (acc. to reports) owns a farm 8.9 acres near the Horman home. To: 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 This is from property tax records in Oregon. Her business name is DLS Enterprises (her initials). Note how close it is to the Horman's on Sheltered Nook.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2010, 06:49:43 PM »

When I was reading Jonesr's (Dede's cousin) blog yesterday, one poster asked something like what's up with the readheads, and Tom replied something like "about the redheads, you're onto something there." Those aren't the actual words, but that was the gist of it. I didn't do a thorough job of reading last night, so does anyone know if he elaborated on what he meant by that, later on? Any thoughts on that?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »

She sure does like a busy woman. Do the monkeys have this information?  A map of busy DeDe's Farm?

A poster 682

Terri's friend DeDe who isn't cooperating (acc. to reports) owns a farm 8.9 acres near the Horman home. To: 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 This is from property tax records in Oregon. Her business name is DLS Enterprises (her initials). Note how close it is to the Horman's on Sheltered Nook.

Very interesting, seahorse!  Especially considering info posted at another forum has posted a map with the same address as DeDe's farm. 

posted by Anonymous #699471 at GLP forum

(see map, directions, link/s below)

Here's a search pattern:
On the A to B in the map, look for spots no more than 100 feet off the road side that have (1)sand, (2)sun-bleached white barkless trees, and (3)tall weeds that grow in isolated clusters with yellowish flowers on them. Once you find these spots, look for disturbed areas and piles of brush; notice any smells.

A......12712 NW Bishop Rd Hillsboro, OR 97124

1.   Head south on NW Bishop Rd toward NW Helvetia Rd   0.3 mi
2.   Turn left at NW Helvetia Rd            207 ft
3.   Turn right to stay on NW Helvetia Rd      1.1 mi
4.   Take the 2nd left onto NW Phillips Rd      2.2 mi
5.   Turn left at NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd      1.7 mi
6.   Turn right at NW Skyline Blvd            210 ft
7.   Turn left at NW Cornelius Pass Rd         2.3 mi
8.   Turn left at NW Sheltered Nook Rd                   (Kyron's home)

B.....15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd  Portland, OR 97231

short link to map:
http://bit.ly/dlUoJh

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2010, 06:56:31 PM »

I happen to know a couple people that are just not going to get involved with anything, period. I'm not saying that I'm like that, but I would also be very careful with what I say, because I wouldn't want it to get blown out of proportion, if I thought that I could help, I would, but would also contact my lawyer and get advice from her. Doesn't mean I'm an uncaring person, which I'm certainly not, but would feel that if I needed advice, wouldn't hesitate to get it.

Yes my computer like yours goes back to casey and I hve some really interisting searchs, tag on my posts is murder for hire, crime, kidnapping....lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2010, 06:56:42 PM »

When I was reading Jonesr's (Dede's cousin) blog yesterday, one poster asked something like what's up with the readheads, and Tom replied something like "about the redheads, you're onto something there." Those aren't the actual words, but that was the gist of it. I didn't do a thorough job of reading last night, so does anyone know if he elaborated on what he meant by that, later on? Any thoughts on that?

My guess is that red hair runs in the family and they are proud of it.  Nothing more than that 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2010, 07:01:05 PM »

A poster 682

I believe that LE is looking into DeDe very closely.

Does DeDe drive a white truck?

Janet 

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.