June 16, 2024, 06:01:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188493 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2010, 07:03:39 PM »

I believe she has a blue Explorer.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2010, 07:06:22 PM »

I believe that LE is looking into DeDe very closely.

Does DeDe drive a white truck?

Janet 
Blue SUV as personal primary car apparently.  Not to say she doesn't own one .. or have access to one ... just haven't seen anyone say that she has. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »

DeDe's post from five years ago, if anyone is interested in reading, second post.

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/search/label/Kyron%20Horman

She sure does like a busy woman. Do the monkeys have this information?  A map of busy DeDe's Farm?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=423153#post423153

A poster 682

Terri's friend DeDe who isn't cooperating (acc. to reports) owns a farm 8.9 acres near the Horman home. To: 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 This is from property tax records in Oregon. Her business name is DLS Enterprises (her initials). Note how close it is to the Horman's on Sheltered Nook.

I believe that LE is looking into DeDe very closely.

Does DeDe drive a white truck?

Janet 

Not that I'm aware of.  Her normal vehicle is a blue SUV or Ford Explorer or something.  This is her car:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2010, 07:13:53 PM »

When I was reading Jonesr's (Dede's cousin) blog yesterday, one poster asked something like what's up with the readheads, and Tom replied something like "about the redheads, you're onto something there." Those aren't the actual words, but that was the gist of it. I didn't do a thorough job of reading last night, so does anyone know if he elaborated on what he meant by that, later on? Any thoughts on that?
That has been bothering me, when I read that. Have no idea what was meant by that.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2010, 07:13:56 PM »

The video of DDS's father picking her up ... wasn't he in her SUV?  Where was his vehicle?  NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING HERE  Just found it weird that video started rolling and he was in her SUV already picking her up.

Were my dad alive ... well first of all you'd have gotten good video cause he woulda been kicking my A$$ out there in the driveway ~ screaming at me about being so stupid and not cooperating with LE and first of all getting involved with anything like this! (OMG I feel like I'm channeling  ) ... and he was LE too! ... but he also would have driven his car ... not mine.  Not completely weird ... but just a little.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2010, 07:14:17 PM »

Titch or anyone else who remembers...isn't the landscape guy familiar with "dredging" or the rebuilding of some sort of drainage areas at Sauvie.  Didn't he work on the Sauvie area drainage problems this year.  Did I hear this at BOC?  I can remember.

Yes, I remember alot of people were talking about him at blinkoncrime.com. I remember talking about the landscaper but I thought it was more to the effect of what exactly a "hardscaper" is, what the job entails. OMGosh, I must have missed something. Was there talk of him being involved in the dredging? Or was it more in line with working on the embankments, what stones/river rock were used, sea grass & other plants? I'll have to dig through that old article bc now it's gonna bug me! LOL!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2010, 07:17:05 PM »

Wow, Wyks and seahorse!  If DeDe has a farm in that area, that may be where Kyron is (or his body).  Sad

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2010, 07:22:35 PM »

DeDe's post from five years ago, if anyone is interested in reading, second post.

She sure does like a busy woman. Do the monkeys have this information?  A map of busy DeDe's Farm?

A poster 682

Terri's friend DeDe who isn't cooperating (acc. to reports) owns a farm 8.9 acres near the Horman home. To: 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 This is from property tax records in Oregon. Her business name is DLS Enterprises (her initials). Note how close it is to the Horman's on Sheltered Nook.

Wow ....

Who says she owns this presently?

I looked up Dede on several sites and found out from Zabasearch, I believe that she lived at:
12712 BISHOP RD
HILLSBORO, OR  97124
in 2005.

She no longer lives there. Someone else does, and I don't think it would be nice of me to state their name, but you can do a reverse address lookup and find out yourself.

I think you all are on the wrong branch if you are thinking she lives here or still owns it or was there recently. JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2010, 07:22:19 PM »

I can't get the one link to work, and I can't tell with the other map if there is a house located on the property that DeDe owns along with the farm. Or is this just property where she does farming?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »

Brandi, then she doesn't own the farm property? Or she did at one time?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2010, 07:29:37 PM »

A poster 682

Very interesting, seahorse!  Especially considering info posted at another forum has posted a map with the same address as DeDe's farm. 

posted by Anonymous #699471 at GLP forum

(see map, directions, link/s below)

Here's a search pattern:
On the A to B in the map, look for spots no more than 100 feet off the road side that have (1)sand, (2)sun-bleached white barkless trees, and (3)tall weeds that grow in isolated clusters with yellowish flowers on them. Once you find these spots, look for disturbed areas and piles of brush; notice any smells.

A......12712 NW Bishop Rd Hillsboro, OR 97124

1.   Head south on NW Bishop Rd toward NW Helvetia Rd   0.3 mi
2.   Turn left at NW Helvetia Rd            207 ft
3.   Turn right to stay on NW Helvetia Rd      1.1 mi
4.   Take the 2nd left onto NW Phillips Rd      2.2 mi
5.   Turn left at NW Old Cornelius Pass Rd      1.7 mi
6.   Turn right at NW Skyline Blvd            210 ft
7.   Turn left at NW Cornelius Pass Rd         2.3 mi
8.   Turn left at NW Sheltered Nook Rd                   (Kyron's home)

B.....15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd  Portland, OR 97231

short link to map:
http://bit.ly/dlUoJh

http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1141412/pg25

DLS Enterprises
User ID: 1048339
 United States
7/25/2010 3:14 PM

Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DeDe's Cousin, Is it true that she owns a farm 8.9 acres at 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro? Is she the DLS in this company name? This address is the billing address on DDs property tax record. There was a report that Terri was seen coming out of a road onto NW Logie the morning of june 4th, this farm connects to Logie. Has LE searched this area?

Now, let's see if I did this right. I tried to bring Puzzler's post to these posts. This is what I was trying to get at last night, but I think I confused Brandi (I think it was you Brandi). With all this info & Logie being so close, wonder if Terri was there the morning of Ky's disappearance...or could it just be a mixup? I see the resemblance between Terri & DeDe, especially if one was sitting behind a window in a truck. Now, I've read that DeDe harvested worms. Would her land have to be moist in order to harvest worms? Only being hypothetical here, but could a body be stored or housed in such an environment for a few hours then moved to a different location so as to trip up search & rescue/recovery? If worms are harvested from compost there, what about if a body was stored in the compost bin? How would that affect the body? I don't know much about a worms effect on a body but I know a little bit about larvae & maggots. Could Kyron have been stored in a compost bin?

Wyks, I know this one's gonna make you think about that blue storage container on the Horman's porch. Sorry to sound disgusting...only trying to be informative enough to get an educated answer. I seriously don't know...

Where is Kyron?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2010, 07:31:49 PM »

Thanks for straightening us out about that property, Brandi!

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »

Good evening, dear monkey friends.  I am three threads behind because I left town Thursday and didn't take my computer - only my phone.  I can't catch up!  I tried to read from my phone, but it loaded slowly and was taking forever!

What I think I know:

Dede Spicher is a friend of TH and has been uncooperative with police. 

Someone had a blog about something they did to a dog.

Is there anything of incredible importance I need to know or should I just pick up from there for now and read back as time permits?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2010, 07:34:25 PM »

A poster 682

Wow ....

Who says she owns this presently?

I looked up Dede on several sites and found out from Zabasearch, I believe that she lived at:
12712 BISHOP RD
HILLSBORO, OR  97124
in 2005.

She no longer lives there. Someone else does, and I don't think it would be nice of me to state their name, but you can do a reverse address lookup and find out yourself.

I think you all are on the wrong branch if you are thinking she lives here or still owns it or was there recently. JMO.

Thank you so much Brandi for this clarification...but...I've read she harvests worms. Surely she can;t do that from a condo...or can she? Is there a piece of land she reaps? Does she only reside at the condo? Something else, even if she doesn;t live at the farm anymore, Terri would still be familiar with that piece of land since she's been friends with DeDe for 7 years. Plus, keep in mind there was a sighting of "supposedly" Terri driving a truck coming off of Lodie which is right by this farm. Pretty coincidental huh? Do you see the last tax payment and the last sewage payment? Can you see if maybe she sold the house but kept a parcel of land? Only asking out of curiousity bc it bigs me that there was a sighting off of Lodie Road.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2010, 07:35:49 PM »

From a poster over at Blinks ..and Blink's response:

Ruth Mackey says:
July 25, 2010 at 12:13 pm
I know shes guilty. Her timeline doesn’t make sense. Why would she be at the Albertsons at Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy and Shattuck road? Thats 18 miles from her home. There are dozens of grocery stores closer. LE has video of her there. I have heard hersay that Kyron was with her. I work in the area. I heard about the 2 of them being at that Albetsons 3 days before it became public knowledge.

I hope LE has talked to her hairdresser. Hairdresser know more about people than you can imagine.

Kyron was not with her.
B

Is the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway located 18 miles from Terri's home?  It would interesting to know what was purchased.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html
I need Teri's address I lost it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2010, 07:37:39 PM »

One other thing - is Dede this lady's real first name?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2010, 07:37:25 PM »

As rugged and forested as Oregon is ... I don't know that anyone had to take great lengths at disposing of a body.  It seems to me that in that area anyone ... even an adult ... could be easily disposed of and not found unless someone just happens upon the body.  Unless someone talks in this case ... my worst fear is that is where KH, D&TY and their families will be ... just waiting for that "chance" finding .. for an undetermined amount of time.  I don't really believe in heaven and hell as portrayed in modern religion ... but IMO ... that's what hell would be ... the not knowing.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2010, 07:38:10 PM »

From a poster over at Blinks ..and Blink's response:

Ruth Mackey says:
July 25, 2010 at 12:13 pm
I know shes guilty. Her timeline doesn’t make sense. Why would she be at the Albertsons at Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy and Shattuck road? Thats 18 miles from her home. There are dozens of grocery stores closer. LE has video of her there. I have heard hersay that Kyron was with her. I work in the area. I heard about the 2 of them being at that Albetsons 3 days before it became public knowledge.

I hope LE has talked to her hairdresser. Hairdresser know more about people than you can imagine.

Kyron was not with her.
B

Is the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway located 18 miles from Terri's home?  It would interesting to know what was purchased.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html
I need Teri's address I lost it

Blonde if you are talking about her old address with Kaine it was 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »

One other thing - is Dede this lady's real first name?

Yes, I believe her name is DeDe L. Spicher or DeDe Delspicher

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2010, 07:41:31 PM »

I have a feeling that we will learn quite a bit in the next few days.

I think there will be some significant movement in this case.

(No, I have no inside knowledge, just from what we do know.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.