June 16, 2024, 03:38:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188451 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2010, 07:42:05 PM »

One other thing - is Dede this lady's real first name?

Yes, I believe her name is DeDe L. Spicher or DeDe Delspicher

Dede Lee Spicher

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2010, 07:42:12 PM »

I'm not sure if it is or a nickname.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2010, 07:41:20 PM »

Thanks for straightening us out about that property, Brandi!

Still something to keep in mind tho.  Even if she doesn't live there, that address is/was the billable address on DeDe's property tax record. 

And, whether or not she lived there, there's still the report that was made that Terri was seen coming out of a road onto NW Logie the morning of June 4th.  The farm connects to Logie. 

I'm hoping that LE has searched the area. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »

Hi New Monkey ... welcome back!  Yes to the Dede is a friend and apparently not cooperating.  The puppy story I didn't read anything into.  Someone will have to point you to her cousin posting on another site that banned me (long story).

Yep, I think it's really Dede. 

Her blog - twitter - etc have all been looked into.  They are posted here - probably within this thread most of them.

Again ... if someone else will give you the cousin's posts - they are probably the most enlightening on this particular person. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »

Still something to keep in mind tho.  Even if she doesn't live there, that address is/was the billable address on DeDe's property tax record. 

And, whether or not she lived there, there's still the report that was made that Terri was seen coming out of a road onto NW Logie the morning of June 4th.  The farm connects to Logie. 

Yes, I agree that she would at least be familiar with that area.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »

True!  I also hope they have searched there.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2010, 07:45:45 PM »

From a poster over at Blinks ..and Blink's response:

Ruth Mackey says:
July 25, 2010 at 12:13 pm
I know shes guilty. Her timeline doesn’t make sense. Why would she be at the Albertsons at Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy and Shattuck road? Thats 18 miles from her home. There are dozens of grocery stores closer. LE has video of her there. I have heard hersay that Kyron was with her. I work in the area. I heard about the 2 of them being at that Albetsons 3 days before it became public knowledge.

I hope LE has talked to her hairdresser. Hairdresser know more about people than you can imagine.

Kyron was not with her.
B

Is the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway located 18 miles from Terri's home?  It would interesting to know what was purchased.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Janet

Driving directions to 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231
12.3 mi – about 28 mins

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=12712+NW+Bishop+Rd,+Hillsboro,+oregon,+USA+to+NW+logie,+Hillsboro,+oregon,+USA&sll=45.60976,-122.915769&sspn=0.011123,0.018561&ie=UTF8&ll=45.609431,-122.91711&spn=0.001398,0.00232&t=h&z=19

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2010, 07:45:51 PM »

What would one all do for a friend? Not starting anything, but if they were more then just friends, maybe I could see DeDe helping more then them just being friends. Not condoning it at all, just would somewhat make some sense to me if there was more going on, if that makes sense? Just can't picture doing something like what is being suggested for a friend of seven years.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2010, 07:48:55 PM »

Yes, I believe her name is DeDe L. Spicher or DeDe Delspicher

Dede Lee Spicher

May I ask please does anyone have a membership to classmates.com?

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=2043721

DeDe Spicher

DeDe Spicher’s picture Mazama High School

Klamath falls, OR

Class of 1984

DeDe Spicher's other Communities: Ferguson Elementary School (1974-1978), Brixner Junior High School (1978-1980),

DeDe has had 132 profile visits.
Register for free to view DeDe's full profile.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2010, 07:48:57 PM »

No rose, nothing is making sense anymore.  Sad 

I need to back off just a bit (especially at GLP).

Signing off.  Y'all have a very pleasant evening!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2010, 07:51:16 PM »

So, if this was the billable address used for DeDe's property tax record, could that imply that she knows the people that live there now? Could they be a relative? Close friend? Brandi, do you happen to know? I missed so much by not being on here yesterday... wasn't able to log on til late last night - I missed everything pertinent! Could an old address be used for her current property tax record? OMG I can't believe I'm so clueless right now...still trying to piece together everything I missed...

Thanks for all that you do, Brandi. You're real quick with the info! Thanks!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2010, 07:53:44 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.
If this turns out to have any relation to what happened to Kyron, I hope they fry her right along with whomever may have hurt Kyron.  Sucks for her if it was "just a random coincidence" because I think it sounds like she thinks she's being clever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2010, 07:55:02 PM »

DeDe's post from five years ago, if anyone is interested in reading, second post.

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/search/label/Kyron%20Horman

She sure does like a busy woman. Do the monkeys have this information?  A map of busy DeDe's Farm?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=423153#post423153

A poster 682

Terri's friend DeDe who isn't cooperating (acc. to reports) owns a farm 8.9 acres near the Horman home. To: 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 This is from property tax records in Oregon. Her business name is DLS Enterprises (her initials). Note how close it is to the Horman's on Sheltered Nook.

Wow ....

Who says she owns this presently?

I looked up Dede on several sites and found out from Zabasearch, I believe that she lived at:
12712 BISHOP RD
HILLSBORO, OR  97124
in 2005.

She no longer lives there. Someone else does, and I don't think it would be nice of me to state their name, but you can do a reverse address lookup and find out yourself.

I think you all are on the wrong branch if you are thinking she lives here or still owns it or was there recently. JMO.

http://204.74.214.194/forum1/message1141412/pg25

DLS Enterprises
User ID: 1048339
 United States
7/25/2010 3:14 PM

Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DeDe's Cousin, Is it true that she owns a farm 8.9 acres at 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro? Is she the DLS in this company name? This address is the billing address on DDs property tax record. There was a report that Terri was seen coming out of a road onto NW Logie the morning of june 4th, this farm connects to Logie. Has LE searched this area?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2010, 07:56:08 PM »

No rose, nothing is making sense anymore.  Sad 

I need to back off just a bit (especially at GLP).

Signing off.  Y'all have a very pleasant evening!   
I hear you    You have a nice night, I'm going out to eat and get away awhile also.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2010, 07:57:44 PM »

So, if this was the billable address used for DeDe's property tax record, could that imply that she knows the people that live there now? Could they be a relative? Close friend? Brandi, do you happen to know? I missed so much by not being on here yesterday... wasn't able to log on til late last night - I missed everything pertinent! Could an old address be used for her current property tax record? OMG I can't believe I'm so clueless right now...still trying to piece together everything I missed...

I just thought of something. Remember when LE informed that some areas of private property couldn't be searched without a supoena or search warrant bc the peoperty owners were either flat out refusing to allow a search without a warrant or maybe they just didn't answer the door? Weren't home or something? Well, would the investigators have kept those areas under surveillance or just let it go til they acquired the necessary paperwork to search? I'm wondering if Ky is deceased, maybe he could have been on that property and then moved to another location... It's just a thought since there's a noted sighting off of Logie Trail...a thought, that's all...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »

Titch, I never did the research on taxes on that property. I am not sure who did, nor what the results were and for what year they were.

I simply have researched Dede some, and found that she lived at that address in 2005. I also looked to see who lives there presently, and it is not her. I have no idea if she knows the present occupants. Sorry.

I do my best Wink

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2010, 08:01:28 PM »

OMG! Grammar police please don't hang me. I'm reeeally thinking I need to slow down my typing speed...otherwise I'm gonna flush the ; key! I just can't take it anymore! Ugggh! Sorry if it's getting on anybody's nerves...my typos & misuse of certain keys is absolutely killing me!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: July 25, 2010, 08:02:18 PM »

Brandi, you do your best & it shows just how awesome you are! Thank you!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2010, 08:03:28 PM »

Good evening, dear monkey friends.  I am three threads behind because I left town Thursday and didn't take my computer - only my phone.  I can't catch up!  I tried to read from my phone, but it loaded slowly and was taking forever!

What I think I know:

Dede Spicher is a friend of TH and has been uncooperative with police. 

Someone had a blog about something they did to a dog.

Is there anything of incredible importance I need to know or should I just pick up from there for now and read back as time permits?

New monkey I have all of the press releases from Friday and the video interview with the farm lady from the tweets with DeDe etc. on my website, along with the time line etc.  I keep it condensed and up to date with the links look to the left and all the links are there, including the q&a with the sherriff.
www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »

Kyron's Wall of Hope: 500 cranes and counting
By Meghan Kalkstein, KATU News and KATU.com Staff
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99202599.html

PORTLAND, Ore. – For neighbors and visitors at the Wall of Hope for missing second-grader Kyron Horman, the return of 30 or so searchers to Skyline School grounds Saturday was almost routine.

"They're out looking again," said Skyline neighbor David Scheer.

Scheer lives next to Skyline school. He has watched the search grow, and then slow, since June 4. And he has seen the people filing in to pay homage to the 7-year-old boy that has prompted a national media frenzy and captured the hearts of thousands.

"I don't think he's in this general area because they've searched it really thoroughly," Scheer said. "I mean they would have found a mouse hiding under a blade of grass the first time."

Still, on the day searchers come back to the area where Kyron was last seen, several of those at the Wall are on a mission: help to hang 1,000 paper cranes to bring Kyron back.

“It's time," said Danielle Denham. "It's time for something to happen; it's time for him to come home.”

The origami cranes are considered a Japanese symbol of hoping your dearest wish will come true. It's a concept tied to Kryon thanks to Denham's Facebook group, “Cranes of Hope For Kyron Horman.”

“I kind of got sick of sitting on the computer and not doing anything," Denham told us, "when I could be doing something to help Kyron and his family."

Many of the cranes on Kyron's wall were crafted by Denham, her friends and her co-workers. Other cranes are crafted by those who now are following the cause, including Denise Smith.

Smith tells us the legend of the cranes has worked for her twin boys.

"One of them had to undergo a pretty serious brain operation and spinal surgery in July 2001, and those cranes hung in his hospital room until he was released," said Smith, hanging cranes now for Kyron. "And he is fully recovered."

More than 500 cranes and counting now hang from the Wall of Hope. Denham and those who join her are hoping the cranes will bring luck to any renewed search efforts.

“I'd like to really believe that legend that someone's dearest wish does come true," Denham said. "And so, if that's the case, we hope and pray for Kyron to come home.”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.