June 16, 2024, 04:36:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188465 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2010, 09:09:16 PM »

Looking at pictures of one of the people that resides at 12712 Northwest Bishop Road, Hillsboro, Oregon. He has red hair. Just thought it was interesting so thought I'd post it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2010, 09:11:40 PM »

There is something very disturbing in regards to Kaine Horman's ablity to control the media.  In what is perceived as one of greatest democracies in the free world ... it should not have been allowed to happen.  IMO.

Janet

+++++++

I agree, Janet. 

<and deleting the rest of what I'd like to post... to save the effort of others who would rip it to shreds anyway> 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2010, 09:15:21 PM »

NewfieMonkey

Reporter James Pitkin claims otherwise.  Did you read his commentary.  I found the implications disturbing.

Also ... LE did distance themselves from the only spokespersons who have been speaking on behalf of the Kyron Horman investigation.

Janet

+++++++   

And since then both papers have been brought back into the fold.  IMO this was a little hint from LE ... hint being ... don't go rogue or you won't get the story from us when you want it (when something happens).  As I said ... JMO.

I can only assumed that these two publications bowed to the "Horman ground rules".

NewfieMonkey ... we have different perspectives on the issue.  I find it very disturbing ... you do not.  We will just have to respectfully agree to disagree.

Janet

+++

Kyron Horman’s Family Boots WW and The Oregonian from Bizarre News Event
1:04 PM July 1st, 2010 by James Pitkin

First came Horman’s “ground rules,” as he described them. No cameras. No recordings. Everything was off the record and couldn’t be reported, unless agreed otherwise. Horman made everyone in the room agree to these rules before proceeding. And so this roomful of reporters consented, in essence, not to be reporters.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »

There is something very disturbing in regards to Kaine Horman's ablity to control the media.  In what is perceived as one of greatest democracies in the free world ... it should not have been allowed to happen.  IMO.

Janet

+++++++

IMO Kaine is not controlling the media ... LE is ... maybe through KH, D&TY ... and maybe not.  The only thing that has been sent out that I think maybe wasn't orchestrated by LE was the Intel email ... and I think that was orchestrated by Intel execs.  While trying to portray themselves as the helpful employer ... they also didn't want the media breathing down the throats of either them or their employees.  As I said ... all MO ...

Now could the media have done a more thorough job of investigating KH and the Y's ... probably (and who's to say they haven't but just not reported it yet because of the focus not being on them) .. but to what end when LE's focus is certainly on TH and has been since the beginning. 

Seriously, I don't think Kaine has much pull to control the media.   He is probably being guided by LE.  There is no conspiracy against poor widdle Terri!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »

Janet

+++++++

I agree, Janet. 

<and deleting the rest of what I'd like to post... to save the effort of others who would rip it to shreds anyway> 

I agree. I think something is hidden & I think it helped to send Terri over the edge...if in fact Terri is the true perp...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »

Janet

+++++++

I agree, Janet. 

I agree. I think something is hidden & I think it helped to send Terri over the edge...if in fact Terri is the true perp...

Wanted to add that I think Kaine is controlling the media bc of his strong desire to find his son. I think Tony Young has helped to direct this process. I personally think the trio & MCSO are playing good cop / bad cop with regard to media releases. I think it helps to generate leads. I think if too much personal stuff is put out there, it takes the focus away from Kyron. I think the focus is centered on Terri bc of her stretched-truths.

I wonder who introduced Terri to Kaine...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2010, 09:19:04 PM »

Janet

+++++++

IMO Kaine is not controlling the media ... LE is ... maybe through KH, D&TY ... and maybe not.  The only thing that has been sent out that I think maybe wasn't orchestrated by LE was the Intel email ... and I think that was orchestrated by Intel execs.  While trying to portray themselves as the helpful employer ... they also didn't want the media breathing down the throats of either them or their employees.  As I said ... all MO ...

Now could the media have done a more thorough job of investigating KH and the Y's ... probably (and who's to say they haven't but just not reported it yet because of the focus not being on them) .. but to what end when LE's focus is certainly on TH and has been since the beginning. 

Seriously, I don't think Kaine has much pull to control the media.   He is probably being guided by LE.  There is no conspiracy against poor widdle Terri!

I agree txlisa.
BTW, Annie-Belle is adorable.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2010, 09:20:24 PM »

Janet

+++++++

I agree txlisa.
BTW, Annie-Belle is adorable.

Aww, thanks Scatty!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2010, 09:21:17 PM »

So this is the tweet from Rosemont_Farms (Heather Walters) twitter to DeDe on June 4, 2010:

http://twitter.com/Rosemont_Farm

I was thinking the above tweet was in response to this tweet from Dede, but this tweet occurred later in time.

@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door?     7:25 PM Jun 4th  via txt 

Not trying to be picky but I think what I found is when looking at "time" posted, it shows your/my time zone not the person's who posted it. I live on E Coast so my time is 3 hrs later than Dede's, if Klaas looked at time posted it would probably be 5:25:48 PM. And Rosemont answered 2 mins. later.

My twitter says it was posted at:

@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door?     Friday, June 04, 2010 8:25:48 PM via txt

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2010, 09:21:42 PM »

I don't think Kaine is controlling the media.  I think LE is controlling what Kaine, Desiree and Tony say and do in the media.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »

Janet

+++++++

I agree, Janet. 

Like you I would elaborate my thoughts on the "media" thing but will skip it one of two things, either nothing to be found or they "media" are holding "the scoop" to get the big story, we all know that media really don't care a whole lot who they mow down in the process of ratings.
It will bother me until this is figured out and Kyron is found "WHY" the family did not come public, and why the intel email was sent their is a reason.
Answer this has anyone EVER seen anything like that in the case of a missing child?  Will leave it at that...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »

So this is the tweet from Rosemont_Farms (Heather Walters) twitter to DeDe on June 4, 2010:

http://twitter.com/Rosemont_Farm

I was thinking the above tweet was in response to this tweet from Dede, but this tweet occurred later in time.

@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door?     7:25 PM Jun 4th  via txt 

Not trying to be picky but I think what I found is when looking at "time" posted, it shows your/my time zone not the person's who posted it. I live on E Coast so my time is 3 hrs later than Dede's, if Klaas looked at time posted it would probably be 5:25:48 PM. And Rosemont answered 2 mins. later.

My twitter says it was posted at:

@Rosemont_Farm is the produce outside by the rd, or do u drive up & knock on the door?     Friday, June 04, 2010 8:25:48 PM via txt

OS

OS - you are exactly correct
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2010, 09:23:53 PM »

Janet

+++++++

I agree, Janet. 

Wanted to add that I think Kaine is controlling the media bc of his strong desire to find his son. I think Tony Young has helped to direct this process. I personally think the trio & MCSO are playing good cop / bad cop with regard to media releases. I think it helps to generate leads. I think if too much personal stuff is put out there, it takes the focus away from Kyron. I think the focus is centered on Terri bc of her stretched-truths.

I wonder who introduced Terri to Kaine...

And that is the only think I find Kaine guilty of.  Wanting to find his son.  I think that when you are thrust upon the media spotlight it is best to have a spokesperson that is familiar with the press.  I'm just not seeing Kaine as this evil-monger hell bent on destroying Terri.  In fact, it is most likely the other way around.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2010, 09:25:31 PM »

Janet

+++++++

I agree, Janet. 

Bottom Line:

An explanation maybe but ... there is no justification.  If Terri made the choice to harm Kyron ... made the choice to disappear him ... she must be held accountable.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2010, 09:24:46 PM »

txlisa - I agree
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2010, 09:26:36 PM »

Where some people see a conspiracy, I see a guy who just wants his kid back.  AND IS COOPERATING WITH LE TO SEE THAT IT HAPPENS.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2010, 09:26:48 PM »

DeDe's post from five years ago, if anyone is interested in reading, second post.

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/search/label/Kyron%20Horman

She sure does like a busy woman. Do the monkeys have this information?  A map of busy DeDe's Farm?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=423153#post423153

A poster 682

Terri's friend DeDe who isn't cooperating (acc. to reports) owns a farm 8.9 acres near the Horman home. To: 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 This is from property tax records in Oregon. Her business name is DLS Enterprises (her initials). Note how close it is to the Horman's on Sheltered Nook.

Wow ....

Who says she owns this presently?

I looked up Dede on several sites and found out from Zabasearch, I believe that she lived at:
12712 BISHOP RD
HILLSBORO, OR  97124
in 2005.

She no longer lives there. Someone else does, and I don't think it would be nice of me to state their name, but you can do a reverse address lookup and find out yourself.

I think you all are on the wrong branch if you are thinking she lives here or still owns it or was there recently. JMO.

Thank you so much Brandi for this clarification...but...I've read she harvests worms. Surely she can;t do that from a condo...or can she? Is there a piece of land she reaps? Does she only reside at the condo? Something else, even if she doesn;t live at the farm anymore, Terri would still be familiar with that piece of land since she's been friends with DeDe for 7 years. Plus, keep in mind there was a sighting of "supposedly" Terri driving a truck coming off of Lodie which is right by this farm. Pretty coincidental huh? Do you see the last tax payment and the last sewage payment? Can you see if maybe she sold the house but kept a parcel of land? Only asking out of curiousity bc it bigs me that there was a sighting off of Lodie Road.

In her tweets, she said her neighbors gave and taught her how to harvest worms for composting and it was at her condo. Think she got around 4 gals of composting, she also had pics of her deck on her now removed blog of her container garden.

On her blog she also mentioned wanting to join in with someone for gardening, can't remember her exact words, but wanting land to join for gardening to share.

OS

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2010, 09:27:13 PM »

Where some people see a conspiracy, I see a guy who just wants his kid back.  AND IS COOPERATING WITH LE TO SEE THAT IT HAPPENS.

Yep, me too
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2010, 09:28:55 PM »

Reading with one squinty eye the info on HO. 

Some of you may remember how 'gung ho' I was about him, the dogs, his willingness to search, etc.  And I don't feel any differently about all that now.  However........ Sigh. 

You may also have noticed that I pulled back and away from him.  This is because of an increasing hinky feeling about him, apart from the doing good that he does.  It's really hard to put my finger on. 

And yes, it regards his seeming need to bi@tch and moan to any and every person he possibly can, about his treatment in the past, present, future.  Whether that was deserved in the past and present, I dunno.  But IMO, his seeming need to dwell on it all sooooooooooooooooo omg much, is causing this treatment of him for his future. 

That and his seemingly huge focus on $$.  I sent him an email one evening in encouragement, thanking him for continuing the search after his dogs alerted to that one area, he had turned that info over to LE as was appropriate, and was looking for the next area to search. 

His reply back to me re all that, was to send me his expense report and ask ME for permission to take $ out of whatever account to replace his watch, which had been broken/lost during the search.  And I'm like....... huh?  I don't have anyyyyyyyyything to do with the expense account, why are you asking me?  Since that day, not a word back.  And I distanced myself from him. 

I still believe in HO.  Believe in his dogs.  Believe that his heart is in it for Kyron.  And yet........ Am also beginning to believe that with his attitude, he is his own worst enemy with regard to present/future searches. 

This latest info just underscores all that for me.  Sadly. 

All IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2010, 09:29:42 PM »

Oh sure!  Put into two sentences what I was trying to convey in two paragraphs!  Showoff!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.