June 16, 2024, 05:45:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188489 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »

There is something very disturbing in regards to Kaine Horman's ablity to control the media.  In what is perceived as one of greatest democracies in the free world ... it should not have been allowed to happen.  IMO.

Janet

+++++++

I agree, Janet. 

<and deleting the rest of what I'd like to post... to save the effort of others who would rip it to shreds anyway> 

I agree. I think something is hidden & I think it helped to send Terri over the edge...if in fact Terri is the true perp...

Wanted to add that I think Kaine is controlling the media bc of his strong desire to find his son. I think Tony Young has helped to direct this process. I personally think the trio & MCSO are playing good cop / bad cop with regard to media releases. I think it helps to generate leads. I think if too much personal stuff is put out there, it takes the focus away from Kyron. I think the focus is centered on Terri bc of her stretched-truths.

I wonder who introduced Terri to Kaine...

And that is the only think I find Kaine guilty of.  Wanting to find his son.  I think that when you are thrust upon the media spotlight it is best to have a spokesperson that is familiar with the press.  I'm just not seeing Kaine as this evil-monger hell bent on destroying Terri.  In fact, it is most likely the other way around.

Me too txlisa....maybe I am just seeing that because I tend to look at the situation the way I would be feeling and have a hard time seeing it otherwise.....
But then again, I have a hard time imagining anyone hurting that precious little boy, although I know all too well that it happens far too many times...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2010, 09:31:21 PM »

Really bunktime!  Night Monkeys!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2010, 09:32:55 PM »

Holy frickin cow! This is an absolute MUST READ & I strongly suggest it's done now...

No flipping wonder DeDe wants to lawyer up before she talks! Stupid 911, stupid MCSO! Stupid stupid stupid uncaring unprofessional idiotic people that shouldn't hold positions paid by local tax paying citizens! Dis anybody that answered any of these calls happen to freakin go to college! Jeesh. God help you Kyron, whereever you are pookie! I'm bringing this here not bc I think it's Ky's sock, but bc of the fallout from the initial 911 call! This is absolutely ridiculous!

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/web_exclusive_a_bloody_find_an.html

Web exclusive: A bloody find on Black Butte and a broken system
Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 9:21 AM     Updated: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 11:41 AM
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2010, 09:33:51 PM »

Really bunktime!  Night Monkeys!

Nighty-night Newfie.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2010, 09:35:47 PM »

One other thing - is Dede this lady's real first name?
Hi New Monkey ... welcome back!  Yes to the Dede is a friend and apparently not cooperating.  The puppy story I didn't read anything into.  Someone will have to point you to her cousin posting on another site that banned me (long story).

Yep, I think it's really Dede. 

Her blog - twitter - etc have all been looked into.  They are posted here - probably within this thread most of them.

Again ... if someone else will give you the cousin's posts - they are probably the most enlightening on this particular person. 

Thank you for taking pity on a poor, out of the loop monkey!

I found an address in publicdata.com for Dede Spicher.  Do we need an address or do we already have one?  This address is from 2006 - she may have moved since then.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2010, 09:38:29 PM »

Reading with one squinty eye the info on HO. 

Some of you may remember how 'gung ho' I was about him, the dogs, his willingness to search, etc.  And I don't feel any differently about all that now.  However........ Sigh. 

You may also have noticed that I pulled back and away from him.  This is because of an increasing hinky feeling about him, apart from the doing good that he does.  It's really hard to put my finger on. 

And yes, it regards his seeming need to bi@tch and moan to any and every person he possibly can, about his treatment in the past, present, future.  Whether that was deserved in the past and present, I dunno.  But IMO, his seeming need to dwell on it all sooooooooooooooooo omg much, is causing this treatment of him for his future. 

That and his seemingly huge focus on $$.  I sent him an email one evening in encouragement, thanking him for continuing the search after his dogs alerted to that one area, he had turned that info over to LE as was appropriate, and was looking for the next area to search. 

His reply back to me re all that, was to send me his expense report and ask ME for permission to take $ out of whatever account to replace his watch, which had been broken/lost during the search.  And I'm like....... huh?  I don't have anyyyyyyyyything to do with the expense account, why are you asking me?  Since that day, not a word back.  And I distanced myself from him. 

I still believe in HO.  Believe in his dogs.  Believe that his heart is in it for Kyron.  And yet........ Am also beginning to believe that with his attitude, he is his own worst enemy with regard to present/future searches. 

This latest info just underscores all that for me.  Sadly. 

All IMO.

Thanks for sharing Wyks.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2010, 09:39:20 PM »

Where some people see a conspiracy, I see a guy who just wants his kid back.  AND IS COOPERATING WITH LE TO SEE THAT IT HAPPENS.

Yep, me too

Oh sure!  Put into two sentences what I was trying to convey in two paragraphs!  Showoff!   

Me too. No matter what went on between Kaine & Terri, it could NEVER justify making Kyron vanish!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2010, 09:39:54 PM »

Good evening, dear monkey friends.  I am three threads behind because I left town Thursday and didn't take my computer - only my phone.  I can't catch up!  I tried to read from my phone, but it loaded slowly and was taking forever!

What I think I know:

Dede Spicher is a friend of TH and has been uncooperative with police. 

Someone had a blog about something they did to a dog.

Is there anything of incredible importance I need to know or should I just pick up from there for now and read back as time permits?

New monkey I have all of the press releases from Friday and the video interview with the farm lady from the tweets with DeDe etc. on my website, along with the time line etc.  I keep it condensed and up to date with the links look to the left and all the links are there, including the q&a with the sherriff.
www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com
You are the bomb!     Thank you soooo much!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2010, 09:41:10 PM »

Holy frickin cow! This is an absolute MUST READ & I strongly suggest it's done now...

No flipping wonder DeDe wants to lawyer up before she talks! Stupid 911, stupid MCSO! Stupid stupid stupid uncaring unprofessional idiotic people that shouldn't hold positions paid by local tax paying citizens! Dis anybody that answered any of these calls happen to freakin go to college! Jeesh. God help you Kyron, whereever you are pookie! I'm bringing this here not bc I think it's Ky's sock, but bc of the fallout from the initial 911 call! This is absolutely ridiculous!

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/web_exclusive_a_bloody_find_an.html

Published: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 9:21 AM     Updated: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 11:41 AM

Yesssssssssssss I totally agree! 

Kudos to the monkey who had posted the original link to this story, wish now I had read it then.  Read it earlier today when it was posted again, and OMG!!!  I cannot for the LIFE of me understand the seeming ATTITUDE of 911 and sheriff's depts, the hoops they reportedly made him jump thru!  Have you ever seen such before?????????     Kudos to that man who found a small bloody sock .. for pressing forward, despite the seeming roadblocks set up in his path to do so.  I'd have pulled my hair out and been totally bald by the time the sock actually got handed over. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »

Some of you may remember how 'gung ho' I was about him, the dogs, his willingness to search, etc.  And I don't feel any differently about all that now.  However........ Sigh. 

You may also have noticed that I pulled back and away from him.  This is because of an increasing hinky feeling about him, apart from the doing good that he does.  It's really hard to put my finger on. 

And yes, it regards his seeming need to bi@tch and moan to any and every person he possibly can, about his treatment in the past, present, future.  Whether that was deserved in the past and present, I dunno.  But IMO, his seeming need to dwell on it all sooooooooooooooooo omg much, is causing this treatment of him for his future. 

That and his seemingly huge focus on $$.  I sent him an email one evening in encouragement, thanking him for continuing the search after his dogs alerted to that one area, he had turned that info over to LE as was appropriate, and was looking for the next area to search. 

His reply back to me re all that, was to send me his expense report and ask ME for permission to take $ out of whatever account to replace his watch, which had been broken/lost during the search.  And I'm like....... huh?  I don't have anyyyyyyyyything to do with the expense account, why are you asking me?  Since that day, not a word back.  And I distanced myself from him. 

I still believe in HO.  Believe in his dogs.  Believe that his heart is in it for Kyron.  And yet........ Am also beginning to believe that with his attitude, he is his own worst enemy with regard to present/future searches. 

All IMO.

Thanks for sharing Wyks.

an angelic monkey

Janet

That's really sad. I was personally hoping he was on the up & up. I still think he's sincere, though...maybe he's feeling the pinch of spending his hard earned money? Ya know, with all the negative comments out there regarding Harry & his team, maybe it made him wanna truck on & do whatever he could to find Kyron, then be able to say "See, I told ya so" - therefore being placed on a level playing field with the other SARS teams used by law enforcement. Just a thought...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2010, 09:44:10 PM »

Where some people see a conspiracy, I see a guy who just wants his kid back.  AND IS COOPERATING WITH LE TO SEE THAT IT HAPPENS.
Oh sure!  Put into two sentences what I was trying to convey in two paragraphs!  Showoff!   

Sorry about that.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »

Kudos to the monkey who had posted the original link to this story, wish now I had read it then.  Read it earlier today when it was posted again, and OMG!!!  I cannot for the LIFE of me understand the seeming ATTITUDE of 911 and sheriff's depts, the hoops they reportedly made him jump thru!  Have you ever seen such before?????????     Kudos to that man who found a small bloody sock .. for pressing forward, despite the seeming roadblocks set up in his path to do so.  I'd have pulled my hair out and been totally bald by the time the sock actually got handed over. 

I should be embarassed to say this, but I know my italian temper - all the comments I post on here I should be ashamed of myself but I swear to GOD I'd have punched somebody in their face over that! No, I'm not even kidding! It's ridiculous...a small child is missing...take the damn call serious already...oh my gosh!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2010, 09:45:46 PM »

All IMO.

Thanks for sharing Wyks.

an angelic monkey

Janet

You're welcome, Janet, and thanks.   

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »

DeDe's post from five years ago, if anyone is interested in reading, second post.

http://chathousenews.blogspot.com/search/label/Kyron%20Horman

She sure does like a busy woman. Do the monkeys have this information?  A map of busy DeDe's Farm?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=423153#post423153

A poster 682

Terri's friend DeDe who isn't cooperating (acc. to reports) owns a farm 8.9 acres near the Horman home. To: 12712 NW Bishop Rd, Hillsboro, OR 97124 This is from property tax records in Oregon. Her business name is DLS Enterprises (her initials). Note how close it is to the Horman's on Sheltered Nook.

Wow ....

Who says she owns this presently?

I looked up Dede on several sites and found out from Zabasearch, I believe that she lived at:
12712 BISHOP RD
HILLSBORO, OR  97124
in 2005.

She no longer lives there. Someone else does, and I don't think it would be nice of me to state their name, but you can do a reverse address lookup and find out yourself.

I think you all are on the wrong branch if you are thinking she lives here or still owns it or was there recently. JMO.

Thank you so much Brandi for this clarification...but...I've read she harvests worms. Surely she can;t do that from a condo...or can she? Is there a piece of land she reaps? Does she only reside at the condo? Something else, even if she doesn;t live at the farm anymore, Terri would still be familiar with that piece of land since she's been friends with DeDe for 7 years. Plus, keep in mind there was a sighting of "supposedly" Terri driving a truck coming off of Lodie which is right by this farm. Pretty coincidental huh? Do you see the last tax payment and the last sewage payment? Can you see if maybe she sold the house but kept a parcel of land? Only asking out of curiousity bc it bigs me that there was a sighting off of Lodie Road.

In her tweets, she said her neighbors gave and taught her how to harvest worms for composting and it was at her condo. Think she got around 4 gals of composting, she also had pics of her deck on her now removed blog of her container garden.

On her blog she also mentioned wanting to join in with someone for gardening, can't remember her exact words, but wanting land to join for gardening to share.

OS

OS

Thank you OS Smile
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2010, 09:49:45 PM »

I read that yesterday and had to read it again to make sure I was reading correctly.  Can you imagine carrying around a bloody sock all day.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2010, 09:51:41 PM »

OK, this has caused me to look into the sheriff's offices surrounding Kyron's disappearance. I'll spend some time tomorrow doing just that. I'm really bugged about that article...really wigged out that such unprofessionalism was shown. I'm personally upset that they are not held accountable. They should be. Demand it Oregonians! You pay their salaries...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2010, 09:53:58 PM »

I read that yesterday and had to read it again to make sure I was reading correctly.  Can you imagine carrying around a bloody sock all day.

I am absolutely disgusted, very upset. I feel like copying & pasting it on every major cable news network from now until it's noticed & responded to. I'm mad & Ky isn't even my kid! Man oh man!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: July 25, 2010, 09:58:58 PM »

That's really sad. I was personally hoping he was on the up & up. I still think he's sincere, though...maybe he's feeling the pinch of spending his hard earned money? Ya know, with all the negative comments out there regarding Harry & his team, maybe it made him wanna truck on & do whatever he could to find Kyron, then be able to say "See, I told ya so" - therefore being placed on a level playing field with the other SARS teams used by law enforcement. Just a thought...

I do think he is sincere in his wanting to find Kyron and all that.  Am just trying to say that there another part of his attitude that seems to get in his own way.  Or whatever.  I dunno that I want to waste time trying to figure him out tho, it's very distracting from the search itself, IMO. 

You have a good heart, Titch.     I gave him the benefit of the doubt in the beginning too.  And some of negative began to overwhelm (for me) the positive in him, unfortunately.  This is just my own experience, and am saying what it is, cuz there are so many others who have also pulled away from him, who cannot or will not explain why, leaving yet others scratching their heads, not knowing wth to do or think. 

In my own honest to gosh opinion, if the man ever wants to be on a level playing field with the other SAR teams that LE uses, then he needs to start with making his a non-profit SAR team. 

Oh wait.. he can't.  Not in Oregon or Washington, according to his past legal chit. 

But he *could* do something about his attitude, which would likely endear himself and his team a great deal, to other SAR teams and LE in those states.  IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2010, 10:05:24 PM »

I am absolutely disgusted, very upset. I feel like copying & pasting it on every major cable news network from now until it's noticed & responded to. I'm mad & Ky isn't even my kid! Man oh man!

I agree with you both!! 

Am figuring this is why the man posted what he did, in an effort to make known his treatment by the very people who seem to be 'putting out to the public' that their every concern is to find Kyron. 

The public needs to become aware of at least one man's experience with those depts. 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2010, 10:10:06 PM »

How could LE not take that bloody sock seriously - especially considering there's a child missing and the sock appears to be that of a child?!?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.