June 16, 2024, 03:56:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188454 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #300 on: July 26, 2010, 11:55:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

KIRO TV in Seattle will be reporting on the disappearance of Kyron in ten minutes.

Janet
6:50 AM PT

Good morning Janet.  Thank you. 
Will you report back on what was said?

REMINDER - DATELINE tonight @ 10:00 p. m. est. will be covering Kyron's case and interviewing Kaine, Tony and Desiree.

Thank-you, Janet!

http://www.kirotv.com/index.html

Janet,

I believe we can watch the video tomorrow from tonight's program.
There should be a link to watch the full program tommorrow. 
I can't take the emotional interviews, too heart wrenching at night, I wouldn't be able to sleep.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/

Tonight: Little Boy Lost

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 26, 2010, 11:55:54 AM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

The Doctor's Appointment

July 26, 2010
Arrest Imminent in Kyron Horman Search?

On "The Early Show" Monday, Bruce McCain, former captain of the Multnomah County Sheriff's office, who just retired last year, appeared on the broadcast to offer his insights into the handling of the case.

"Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill asked McCain about new reports that Terri Horman told her stepson's teachers that he had a doctor's appointment later that day.

Terri Horman reportedly said she alerted them to the appointment that would happen that following Friday.

McCain said this report is "quite significant" because the day Kyron disappeared was the last day of school.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/26/earlyshow/main6713605.shtml

I don't think it was the last day of school

June 15, 2010

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/203.htm
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:57:58 AM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #302 on: July 26, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

The Doctor's Appointment

July 26, 2010

On "The Early Show" Monday, Bruce McCain, former captain of the Multnomah County Sheriff's office, who just retired last year, appeared on the broadcast to offer his insights into the handling of the case.

"Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill asked McCain about new reports that Terri Horman told her stepson's teachers that he had a doctor's appointment later that day.

Terri Horman reportedly said she alerted them to the appointment that would happen that following Friday.

McCain said this report is "quite significant" because the day Kyron disappeared was the last day of school.

Thank-you, and I may be wrong, but I thought June 4th, was not the last day of school.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 26, 2010, 11:59:22 AM »

KIRO TV - SEATTLE

The report on Kyron Horman is coming up following the break.

Janet
7:20 AM PT

The report was just an short overview of what is already out there ... what Monkeys already have knowledge of.

There was a very cute video clip of Kiara dancing and clapping at what appeared to be an event at Kyron's school.

There was also a video clip of Kyron at a school event.  What a sweetie!  He is sure his father's son in appearance.

There was a reminder of the press conference that will take place tomorrow.

I am looking forward to the Dateline special that will be aired this evening.

Janet

ty Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 26, 2010, 11:59:07 AM »

KIRO TV - SEATTLE

The report on Kyron Horman is coming up following the break.

Janet
7:20 AM PT

The report was just an short overview of what is already out there ... what Monkeys already have knowledge of.

There was a very cute video clip of Kiara dancing and clapping at what appeared to be an event at Kyron's school.

There was also a video clip of Kyron at a school event.  What a sweetie!  He is sure his father's son in appearance.

There was a reminder of the press conference that will take place tomorrow.

I am looking forward to the Dateline special that will be aired this evening.

Janet

ty Janet

You are welcome can.

I hope you have a good day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 26, 2010, 12:00:25 PM »

I have a hard time giving this guy McCain any credence if he doesn't even know when the last day of school was. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 26, 2010, 12:00:45 PM »

Good Morning Monks.

The photo of someone carrying a block was interesting, but several things indicate to me that a member of LE was not carrying it. First, of course, as someone else pointed out, no gloves.  Secondly, the person carrying the cement block was not dressed as a member of LE would be.  He was wearing a T-shirt and what appeared to be baggy pants or shorts.  I don't know what this picture represents, but definitely not, IMO, LE.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 26, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »

Good Morning Monks.

The photo of someone carrying a block was interesting, but several things indicate to me that a member of LE was not carrying it. First, of course, as someone else pointed out, no gloves.  Secondly, the person carrying the cement block was not dressed as a member of LE would be.  He was wearing a T-shirt and what appeared to be baggy pants or shorts.  I don't know what this picture represents, but definitely not, IMO, LE.

It represents people helping a family move out of a house an nothing more. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #308 on: July 26, 2010, 12:04:15 PM »

Monkeys,

The Grapevine is chatting about the possible Truck Detailing? I wonder if DDS was involved in that? 

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

Realist2010 said on July 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM
@cps--hang in there. It is early here and all 3 networks have covered the case already and Dateline has "Little Boy Lost" tonight 10pm.All 3 networks also mentioned the news conference for Tues 2pm .It would appear that something is brewing and hopefully some viable answers.

I haven't read anywhere who did the truck detailing but that also may be part of the puzzle along with the verification of the alleged Dr appt But why would it make any difference to the teachers if the appt turned out to be the following Fri as school would have been out by then and a moot pointAgain, CPS--hang in there and have a good day..
48432224 Flag this comment

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 26, 2010, 12:04:45 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

The Doctor's Appointment

July 26, 2010

Thank-you, and I may be wrong, but I thought June 4th, was not the last day of school.

no rose

I was under that impression also.  I just took the former captain of the Multnomah County Sheriff's office word for it.  Could June 4, 2010 have been the last "Friday" of the school term?

In British Columbia ... the last "Friday" in June was the finale'.  My youngest son and DIL are both teachers in the public school system.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:05 PM »

Preview of tonight's Dateline:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:49 PM »

Good Morning Monks.

Yep.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 26, 2010, 12:07:50 PM »

I don't think it was the last day of school

June 15, 2010

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/203.htm

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 26, 2010, 12:09:44 PM »

I have a hard time giving this guy McCain any credence if he doesn't even know when the last day of school was. 

That is an important piece of information to get wrong.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: July 26, 2010, 12:13:21 PM »

Klaas - do you think it's possible that McCain said/meant it was Kyron's last day of school since Kyron has not been seen or heard of since and the reporter bungled the words?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 26, 2010, 12:16:31 PM »

Good Morning Monks.

Yep.

I agree.  Picture references are a great thing to have though.  Sometimes
they turn out to have more meaning as a case progresses.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 26, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »

My oldest son has Asperger's syndrome. Early on it was written and described in his medical records as ADHD due to the fact that there are no medications available for Asperger's Syndrome etc...
Many IEP meetings had been held and I was threatened legally and forced to seek medications for my son's "condition".

In order for the Pediatrician to justify his findings he had to have significant history and demanded that the school/teacher give written complaint. I recall taking a form that was filled out by the teacher and giving that form to the pediatrician.

Is it possible that this was similar to the case here? Maybe it was not for Asperger's Syndrome or ADHD but similar in that the Dr. needed significant history to justify the diagnosis?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 26, 2010, 12:19:17 PM »

o/t - You have a good day also Janet.

As the years unfold, I try to make every day a good day.  However sometimes circumstances enter the picture to mess it up!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #318 on: July 26, 2010, 12:20:47 PM »

My oldest son has Asperger's syndrome. Early on it was written and described in his medical records as ADHD due to the fact that there are no medications available for Asperger's Syndrome etc...
Many IEP meetings had been held and I was threatened legally and forced to seek medications for my son's "condition".

In order for the Pediatrician to justify his findings he had to have significant history and demanded that the school/teacher give written complaint. I recall taking a form that was filled out by the teacher and giving that form to the pediatrician.

Is it possible that this was similar to the case here? Maybe it was not for Asperger's Syndrome or ADHD but similar in that the Dr. needed significant history to justify the diagnosis?
an angelic monkey  I didn't know that there was no medication for Asperger's Syndrome. I was wondering the same and that would make complete sense. It just seems strange at least to me, to tell a teacher in advance like that for a doctor's appt. But, again, I don't know their rules at the school.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 26, 2010, 12:23:19 PM »

Thank you for posting the video clip previewing tonight's Dateline special on the the Kyron Horman case.

I wonder what the surprising "twist" might be.

Tamikosmom has been speculating on a "twist" prior to learning there would be a "twist".

Janet

+++++

When you consider Terri's sudden change in appearance in the images captured prior to her recent 8 hour appointment with her attorney ... could it be that Terri Horman will be a surprise guest on the Monday night Dateline special?  Could there be what Nancy Grace would refer to as a "Bombshell"?

That high profile attorney does not come cheap.  Stephen Houze is anticipating big bucks coming in his direction from somewhere.  I suspect that Terri will not be afforded a portion of the big bucks that are coming Kaine and Desire's way for their participation.

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman back in Portland
Last Update: 9:05 am

Terri Horman was back in Portland Friday to meet with her attorney Stephen Houze.

Terri was seen leaving the Pacwest Building, where Houze's law office is, around 4:45 p.m. Friday. Sources told KOIN Local 6 she arrived just after 9 a.m.

The stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman then headed south on I-5, presumably back to Roseburg, where her parents live.

Terri's arrival comes less than 24 hours after word came down that Terri’s friend, DeDe Spicher, hasn’t been cooperating with investigators, who continue to look into the disappearance of Kyron Horman. Reportedly, law enforcement officials have looked into Spicher and other friends of Terri.

It is unclear if Terri’s arrival in the Portland area is tied with the recent events, but it is the first time since Saturday she’s been seen here. Terri was forced to leave the Northwest Sheltered Nook Road home she and Kaine shared last Saturday after Kaine filed a restraining order seeking her removal.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland/tz6IUzED4kmyF-YAmVTVUA.cspx

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Covering the Kyron Horman case

The report on the Kyron Horman case airs July 26, Dateline NBC Monday, 10 p.m./9 C.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.