June 16, 2024, 06:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188502 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #340 on: July 26, 2010, 01:35:48 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html#kyron

Kaine Horman wantsTerri to pay legal fees

by Chris Murphy, KGW Staff

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Updated today at 10:14 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to try and get Terri Moulton Horman to pay his lawyer fees.

Attorney Laura Rackner filed the legal document, called an "Order to Show Cause" Monday morning in court and KGW was there. Rackner told KGW she would not comment specifically on this impending filing until she could talk with Terri's attorney.

The court documents have not yet been released, but a source told KGW that Kaine wants his estranged wife to pay his lawyer fees. It was not yet made clear if he was trying to get her to pay all the fees, or a percentage.

Once the filing is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

Kaine filed for divorce from Terri after police told him that she had tried to hire a man to kill him months earlier

Wow, Terri!  You had it all!  Husband who loved and doted on you, and beautiful children who loved you.  You were well supported and you threw it all away for what? scratch

Greed

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: July 26, 2010, 01:36:29 PM »

No Rose - I'm thinking normal in a case like this where Kaine was forced (more or less) to file for divorce and the RO due to Terri's attempt to hire a hitman. 
Thank-you. Just was wondering where she would get the money since she didn't work, but I'm sure that will all be worked out with the lawyers.

Oh, I don't think he'll get any money out of her, I think it's just a matter of having it on record in the even that she did make money.  Say if she sold her story to media, NE, or whoever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #342 on: July 26, 2010, 01:38:18 PM »

No Rose - I'm thinking normal in a case like this where Kaine was forced (more or less) to file for divorce and the RO due to Terri's attempt to hire a hitman. 
Thank-you. Just was wondering where she would get the money since she didn't work, but I'm sure that will all be worked out with the lawyers.

Oh, I don't think he'll get any money out of her, I think it's just a matter of having it on record in the even that she did make money.  Say if she sold her story to media, NE, or whoever.
Makes sense, and that is a good possibility selling stories to different media outlets.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 26, 2010, 01:41:17 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

"Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

I would like to know more in regards to the alleged lies that Desiree Young seems to believe that Terri Horman has told in the past.
Especially regarding the "silly little things" and what is this about Kyron getting stung by a bee?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: July 26, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/10/kyrons-parents-describe-web-of-deception-from-stepmom/

“She can’t even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that,” Young says. “Silly little things. Stories about Kyron getting stung by a bee she can’t even tell the truth about.”

I would like to know more in regards to the alleged lies that Desiree Young seems to believe that Terri Horman has told in the past.
Especially regarding the "silly little things" and what is this about Kyron getting stung by a bee?

I'd like to know too.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: July 26, 2010, 01:45:52 PM »

Me too, and were they just silly little things, or more serious things?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: July 26, 2010, 01:46:33 PM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Following Seahorse's link - http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/armchair_detectives_true-crime/4053/comments-newest-2.html

I read several posts about blocks being taken from DD's condo. Has anyone else heard that?
There is a photo here - http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?action=view&current=block.jpg

And I found this post to be very interesting -

patty July 25, 2010 at 10:57PM
Follow

I will try to find that article for you. I know it was when the FBI was at her condo on Thursday.SO if I don;t get back to you ,you canlook up info for that day. I also read somewhere where DeDe sent Kyron's glasses to thepolice with a letter.I will have to look for that too.Sorry, I have started to save things now so I have them.
I had never heard that before, or even suggested that DD could have been the one to send the glasses. I wonder if it holds any truth.

I am a couple of pages behind, so if this has been clarified already, sorry.

The cinderblock was being carried out of Kerry Sama Rubio's house. NOT Dede's, as stated above. They were moving. And it was probably carried out by a mover, (not LE.)

Here is the picture from cranky's photobucket account along with her title:

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 26, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Following Seahorse's link - http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/armchair_detectives_true-crime/4053/comments-newest-2.html

I read several posts about blocks being taken from DD's condo. Has anyone else heard that?
There is a photo here - http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/?action=view&current=block.jpg

And I found this post to be very interesting -

patty July 25, 2010 at 10:57PM
Follow

I will try to find that article for you. I know it was when the FBI was at her condo on Thursday.SO if I don;t get back to you ,you canlook up info for that day. I also read somewhere where DeDe sent Kyron's glasses to thepolice with a letter.I will have to look for that too.Sorry, I have started to save things now so I have them.

I had never heard that before, or even suggested that DD could have been the one to send the glasses. I wonder if it holds any truth.

NCSunny,

The man didn't have gloves on when toting the Brick?  They got something on DDS or else KH & DY wouldn't have permission
of "implying a accomplice" on the Presser last week.  I am curious if LE gave them a green light to shake things up?   Confused

Good eye Seahorse, I agree and think that is their plan...shake it...see what happens.

That He-Man only carried one item? What kind of big tub of lard is he? 

Monkey Devil!

since we can't se his other side, maybe he is carrying another...hard to say

NCSunny

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: July 26, 2010, 02:20:52 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/26/police-reportedly-preparing-make-arrest-case-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 26, 2010, 02:20:04 PM »

Good Morning Monks.

The photo of someone carrying a block was interesting, but several things indicate to me that a member of LE was not carrying it. First, of course, as someone else pointed out, no gloves.  Secondly, the person carrying the cement block was not dressed as a member of LE would be.  He was wearing a T-shirt and what appeared to be baggy pants or shorts.  I don't know what this picture represents, but definitely not, IMO, LE.

It represents people helping a family move out of a house an nothing more. 

I agree.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: July 26, 2010, 02:21:17 PM »

o/t - You have a good day also Janet.

As the years unfold, I try to make every day a good day.  However sometimes circumstances enter the picture to mess it up!   

I agree.

Although not serious in the scheme of life events ... an abscess tooth has been messing up the past two days for me.  Hopefully a trip to the dentist in the next 30 minutes implies my days will again be "good".

Take care Can.

Later, Janet
9:30 AM PT

Oh Janet I hope you are feeling better after your dentist appt today.

Gypsy

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: July 26, 2010, 02:22:41 PM »

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: July 26, 2010, 02:22:55 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted...I saw it breaking news on Fox. 
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: July 26, 2010, 02:25:19 PM »

saw that too Wesley.
Hoping it's true and there are answers soon.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: July 26, 2010, 02:27:00 PM »

saw that too Wesley.
Me too....this case is so confusing...I just don't understand what could have happened to him.  I would really like to think his stepmom would not do this to him..but you never know anymore.   
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: July 26, 2010, 02:35:43 PM »

saw that too Wesley.
Me too....this case is so confusing...I just don't understand what could have happened to him.  I would really like to think his stepmom would not do this to him..but you never know anymore.   

I agree....such a strange case.  I'm confident that LE knows more than their letting on.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 26, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »

Police May Be Close to an Arrest in Case of Missing Oregon Boy, Former Sheriff Says
Published July 26, 2010 | FoxNews.com
After fielding thousands of tips, police investigating the case of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are reportedly preparing to make an arrest.

“Several persons that have been interviewed by detectives are coming out of those interviews indicating that the investigators are telling them that they right now have probable cause to arrest Terri Horman, on both the solicitation of murder of Kaine [Kyron's father] and as well as in connection with Kyron’s disappearance,” Retired Multnomah County sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain told Fox News.

The former gardener of Terri Horman has accused her of trying to hire him to kill her now-estranged husband, Kaine Horman.

Having probable cause, McCain said, indicates police have enough evidence to arrest and indict Horman, but “there’s probably not going to be an imminent arrest unless the district attorney feels that he has a case that he can take to trial and get a conviction or guilty plea.”

McCain says charges in a murder-for-hire plot could be pursued as a separate matter, but in the case of Kyron, the boy himself remains the missing link.

“They really first need to determine whether he’s alive or dead to figure out what kind of criminal charges to pursue,” McCain said.

Authorities say Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron before he vanished from Portland's Skyline Elementary School on June 4.

Police have now returned to the school to further their investigation.

Thanks, WesleyBear

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: July 26, 2010, 02:37:24 PM »

Police May Be Close to an Arrest in Case of Missing Oregon Boy, Former Sheriff Says
Published July 26, 2010 | FoxNews.com
After fielding thousands of tips, police investigating the case of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are reportedly preparing to make an arrest.

“Several persons that have been interviewed by detectives are coming out of those interviews indicating that the investigators are telling them that they right now have probable cause to arrest Terri Horman, on both the solicitation of murder of Kaine [Kyron's father] and as well as in connection with Kyron’s disappearance,” Retired Multnomah County sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain told Fox News.

The former gardener of Terri Horman has accused her of trying to hire him to kill her now-estranged husband, Kaine Horman.

Having probable cause, McCain said, indicates police have enough evidence to arrest and indict Horman, but “there’s probably not going to be an imminent arrest unless the district attorney feels that he has a case that he can take to trial and get a conviction or guilty plea.”

McCain says charges in a murder-for-hire plot could be pursued as a separate matter, but in the case of Kyron, the boy himself remains the missing link.

“They really first need to determine whether he’s alive or dead to figure out what kind of criminal charges to pursue,” McCain said.

Authorities say Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron before he vanished from Portland's Skyline Elementary School on June 4.

Police have now returned to the school to further their investigation.

Thanks, WesleyBear
You're welcome!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 26, 2010, 02:38:52 PM »

Affidavit: Terri Horman paid attorney $350,000
by Chris Murphy & Kyle Iboshi, KGW Staff kgw.com
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM
Updated today at 11:24 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to force Terri Moulton Horman to disclose where she was getting money to pay her lawyer fees.

KGW obtained a copy of the affidavit Monday which showed that Terri had paid her attorney, Stephen Houze, $350,000. Now Kaine wants to know where that money came from and whether she took out a loan that could affect his financial status.

Attorney Laura Rackner filed the legal document, called an "Order to Show Cause" Monday morning in court and KGW was there. Rackner told KGW she would not comment specifically on this impending filing until she could talk with Terri's attorney.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," the affidavit filed by Rackner said.

Once the filing process is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

snipped

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: July 26, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »

My thoughts are that Kaine, Desiree and Tony have been doing exactly what LE requested.  If you look at the timing of that interview it was right before the LS was to participate in the sting.  I think LE got wind of the fact that both the Oregonian and WW had found out about the LS guy and being so close to the time for the sting did not want any questions about the LS surfacing.   Just my opinion...because after the sting  Blink, the Oregonian, WW broke the story of the LS.

Good Morning Gypsy

According to this release on MCSO website ... LE are not working with Desiree and Kaine in their media campaign in a desperate attempt to bring their son home.

I do not doubt that all that Desiree and Kaine reveal in their statements/ interviews cannot be disputed ... is a reflection of the truth.

However ... I also believe that there is a lot that is not being reveal ... a lot that would provide an explanation ... not justification ... of why Terri developed such an intense hatred for Kaine in the time period following the birth of Kiara ... such an intense hared for Kaine that she would attempt to have him murdered ... such an intense hatred for Kaine that she would disappear his beloved son ... his son that photos and testimonies of other ... even Kaine ... reflect Terri's devotion.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Kaine Horman: "Terri was a good person when we first met"
Posted on July 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Updated today at 1:56 PM

In his response to questions from KGW, Kaine acknowledged that people have commented about 'how could he marry a woman like this' and how could he 'not see this coming.'

In response, he wrote: "Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did."

"Honestly everyone, including myself, that knew her or knows her did not see this coming. She was not the type of person we are seeing right now," added Kaine Horman.

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

According to friends and family, the Hormans are a tight-knit, loving family that enjoys doing things together.

They play board games, go bowling with friends and take trips. In 2009, they visited Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Late last year they went to the Roloff Farm in Helvetia where the reality TV show "Little People, Big World" is filmed. And recently, they peered at the animals at the Oregon Zoo.

Terri volunteered at Skyline School, where Kyron was in second grade, and she took him to swimming lessons with James and with Kiara.

"They're very nice people," said Adam Farber, who runs a swimming school and taught Kyron to swim and worked on strokes with James. Farber had no idea until he went missing that Kyron was Terri's stepchild. "They all fit in really well." ....

Family and friends say she is a focused mom.

"She's a pretty attentive mom," said Tarver, her first husband.

Her second spouse, Richard Ecker, has kind words to say about her as well: "She was always a gifted teacher. She did as much for the school and the kids as she could."

He couldn't imagine his ex-wife doing anything to harm a child.

"She would never hurt a child," he said. "She's not wired that way."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

With all due respect Janet, that statement does not say that the SO did not advise KH, DY and TY on how to address the media. It also does not include the FBI, and I believe the FBI may have actually been the ones telling the family how to pressure Terri. We know they have been involved in this case. They may have told the family how to push Terri's buttons. It could also be that Tony knows a thing or two about handling the press.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.