June 16, 2024, 04:50:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188473 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #360 on: July 26, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/26/arizona-authorities-comb-campground-missing-toddler/

Another little one is missing.

Thread for Syler Newton in Scared Monkeys Missing, Exploited and True Crimes Forum:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8313.msg0#new   
Syler Newton, 2yrs old, Arizona campground missing since 7/25/10 - MuffyBee

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:47:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: July 26, 2010, 02:42:11 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: July 26, 2010, 02:43:54 PM »

I wish I started a  MEDIA LINKS *No Discussion Please** please thread when this  first started so that you can just go over & get news. We have water damage here our AC pipe broke and I had no time been paintong sanding floors etc   

Search for Kyron Horman: More Questions Than Answers as Mystery Nears Second Month

A Sheriff's Office Statement Says Investigators 'Hope' Kyron Is Still Alive

MIKE von FREMD and SARAH NETTER
July 26, 2010

After thousands of tips from across the globe, the search for missing Oregon second-grader Kyron Horman wound up this weekend right back where it started -- at his Portland elementary school.

Searchers descended on the property in and around Skyline Elementary School for several hours Saturday even as authorities assured the public that it was part of a routine search and not in response to a specific tip, according to ABC's Portland affiliate KATU.

In a report issued to the media Friday, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office seemed to have little information about the boy's whereabouts, nearly two months after he vanished from the elementary school after an early morning science fair.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyr...ry?id=11249574

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #363 on: July 26, 2010, 02:44:58 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

Affidavit: Terri Horman paid attorney $350,000

by Chris Murphy & Kyle Iboshi, KGW Staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Updated today at 11:24 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to force Terri Moulton Horman to disclose where she was getting money to pay her lawyer fees.

KGW obtained a copy of the affidavit Monday which showed that Terri had paid her attorney, Stephen Houze, $350,000. Now Kaine wants to know where that money came from and whether she took out a loan that could affect his financial status.

Attorney Laura Rackner filed the legal document, called an "Order to Show Cause" Monday morning in court and KGW was there. Rackner told KGW she would not comment specifically on this impending filing until she could talk with Terri's attorney.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," the affidavit filed by Rackner said.

Once the filing process is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

Kaine filed for divorce from Terri after police told him that she had tried to hire a man to kill him months earlier.

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #364 on: July 26, 2010, 02:46:10 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

kgw.com

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to force Terri Moulton Horman to disclose where she was getting money to pay her lawyer fees.

KGW obtained a copy of the affidavit Monday which showed that Terri had paid her attorney, Stephen Houze, $350,000. Now Kaine wants to know where that money came from and whether she took out a loan that could affect his financial status.

Attorney Laura Rackner filed the legal document, called an "Order to Show Cause" Monday morning in court and KGW was there. Rackner told KGW she would not comment specifically on this impending filing until she could talk with Terri's attorney.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," the affidavit filed by Rackner said.

Once the filing process is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

Kaine filed for divorce from Terri after police told him that she had tried to hire a man to kill him months earlier.

(snipped)

OS

Please tell me Mr. Houze did not steal a page from Jose Baez's playbook!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 26, 2010, 02:45:32 PM »

I find this whole "teacher must sign paperwork" thing kind of odd.  If my son has a Dr.'s appointment, I just show up at the office and sign him out.  Now I am curious to hear if Terri signed out Kyron.  Here in Texas if you don't sign your kid out, you don't get your kid.

As a teacher, I have had many instances where a parent has brought me "paperwork" to fill out and sign regarding my observations about a child where some behavioral issue may be in question -- especially add or adhd. 

Here is a link to a typical survey that a teacher might fill out for a parent regarding a student. 

http://www.brightfutures.org/mentalhealth/pdf/professionals/bridges/adhd.pdf

The parent will then take the survey (and usually the child) to the doctor's office to discuss the possible diagnosis of add/adhd and whether medication is a viable course of treatment. 

The survey that the teacher fills out for the doctor has nothing to do with the parent signing out a child to be released from school for whatever reason -- doctor visit, out of town emergency, etc.  The survey is just an additional diagnostic tool for the doctor to use to assess the child's behavior in school.  The parent usually has one to fill out, as well, which covers the child's behavior at home. 

o/t janet -- I have a toothache as well.  I haven't had one in years and I am trying to keep from going to the dentist.  I am the original white-knuckled patient. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 26, 2010, 02:46:54 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Apparently he is not working Pro Bono, eh?

I also wonder where she got that money.

So does Kaine.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 26, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html#kyron

Kaine Horman wantsTerri to pay legal fees

by Chris Murphy, KGW Staff

Updated today at 10:14 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to try and get Terri Moulton Horman to pay his lawyer fees.

The court documents have not yet been released, but a source told KGW that Kaine wants his estranged wife to pay his lawyer fees. It was not yet made clear if he was trying to get her to pay all the fees, or a percentage.

Once the filing is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

Kaine filed for divorce from Terri after police told him that she had tried to hire a man to kill him months earlier

Thanks Klaas.

Considering Terri has not been apprehended and charged in the MFH plot and/or ... the disappearance of Kyron ... could the RO that is alienating Terri from her daughter ... could the removal from her home and ... now the motion calling on Terri to pay Kaine's legal fees ... be all about attempts to motivate Terri to legally challenge these happenings ... all about getting Terri to answer implicating questions in a court of law.

It appears that as it stands now ... "probable" does not cut it in regards to an apprehension and charges.

Think about it.  Terri has not legally challenged anything that has been thrown her way by Kaine.  WHY?

Janet

+++++

Dad Believes Stepmom Involved In Disappearance
Restraining Order Against Terri Horman Filed June 28
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 4:46 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of a missing Portland boy said police gave him "probable cause to believe" the 7-year-old's stepmother was involved in the disappearance, according to a restraining order released to the public Thursday.

In the order, filed June 28, Kaine Horman also said Terri Horman tried to hire someone to kill him.

"I believe respondent (Terri Horman) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that the respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," according to the court documents.

Kaine Horman answered, "Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me" to several questions in the order, including his explanation why Terri Horman should not be allowed access to guns.

The 36-year-old Portland man was granted temporary custody of the couple's 19-month-old daughter, according to the court documents, and Terri Horman is not allowed within 500 feet of him.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #368 on: July 26, 2010, 02:51:37 PM »

kgw.com

(snipped)

OS

Michigangal30

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/5/1/8/51820a60-d411-4f9e-a452-6749cfed4b00/Court_Documents.pdf court docs terri

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #369 on: July 26, 2010, 02:54:09 PM »

tvkatesnow tweeted

Here's a preview of my @DatelineNBC hour tonight on missing 7yr-old Kyron Horman http://bit.ly/bY5nCr.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 26, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »

DeDe Spicher testifies before grand jury
by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the Kyron Horman case.

Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day her step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Last week, Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young issued a public plea for Spicher to cooperate with police, threatening a possible civil suit if she refused.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html#kyron

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #371 on: July 26, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »

Please let the walls keep closing in on Terri and she tells what happened to Kyron!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #372 on: July 26, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »

Sorry Brandi

I didn't see you were posting..

Klaas you can remove my post

OS

Removed per request
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 03:01:38 PM by klaasend » Logged

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: July 26, 2010, 02:58:53 PM »

If ABC paid Terri $350,000 for lic. rights, videos, photos, etc........Casey Anthony will bust a gut....lol
They only paid her $200,000.......how dare they!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #374 on: July 26, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »

If ABC paid Terri $350,000 for lic. rights, videos, photos, etc........Casey Anthony will bust a gut....lol
They only paid her $200,000.......how dare they!!!

She's a damn despicable waste of oxygen to use the Casey Anthony plan.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 26, 2010, 03:00:44 PM »

by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the Kyron Horman case.

Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day her step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Last week, Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young issued a public plea for Spicher to cooperate with police, threatening a possible civil suit if she refused.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html#kyron

So DD was correct about the grand jury!  This is great news as hopefully we will be closer to either finding Kyron or an arrest.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 26, 2010, 03:02:44 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html#kyron

Kaine Horman wantsTerri to pay legal fees

by Chris Murphy, KGW Staff

Updated today at 10:14 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to try and get Terri Moulton Horman to pay his lawyer fees.

The court documents have not yet been released, but a source told KGW that Kaine wants his estranged wife to pay his lawyer fees. It was not yet made clear if he was trying to get her to pay all the fees, or a percentage.

Once the filing is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

Kaine filed for divorce from Terri after police told him that she had tried to hire a man to kill him months earlier

Wow, Terri!  You had it all!  Husband who loved and doted on you, and beautiful children who loved you.  You were well supported and you threw it all away for what? scratch

Unless you were the proverbial fly on the wall inside the Horman home ....

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 26, 2010, 03:03:54 PM »

Sorry Brandi

I didn't see you were posting..

Klaas you can remove my post

OS

Removed per request

heh. I love echos Wink

np at all, OS.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 26, 2010, 03:03:34 PM »

by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

WOW!!

_____

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 26, 2010, 03:05:24 PM »

HLN saying the search Saturday at Skyline School was because a TIP led them back there.......so who's telling the truth?.....other sources saying LE was just tying up loose ends, and not because of any new tips or leads.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.