June 16, 2024, 06:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188495 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #380 on: July 26, 2010, 03:07:56 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html#kyron

Kaine Horman wantsTerri to pay legal fees

by Chris Murphy, KGW Staff

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Updated today at 10:14 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to try and get Terri Moulton Horman to pay his lawyer fees.

Attorney Laura Rackner filed the legal document, called an "Order to Show Cause" Monday morning in court and KGW was there. Rackner told KGW she would not comment specifically on this impending filing until she could talk with Terri's attorney.

The court documents have not yet been released, but a source told KGW that Kaine wants his estranged wife to pay his lawyer fees. It was not yet made clear if he was trying to get her to pay all the fees, or a percentage.

Once the filing is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

Kaine filed for divorce from Terri after police told him that she had tried to hire a man to kill him months earlier

Wow, Terri!  You had it all!  Husband who loved and doted on you, and beautiful children who loved you.  You were well supported and you threw it all away for what? scratch

Unless you were the proverbial fly on the wall inside the Horman home ....

Janet

What proof is there that Kaine did not dote on Terri?  Where is this coming from that Kaine is an evil wife-beater?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 26, 2010, 03:08:36 PM »

DeDe Spicher testifies before grand jury
by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the Kyron Horman case.

Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day her step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Last week, Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young issued a public plea for Spicher to cooperate with police, threatening a possible civil suit if she refused.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html#kyron

So DD was correct about the grand jury!  This is great news as hopefully we will be closer to either finding Kyron or an arrest.

Dede at courthouse today

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 26, 2010, 03:08:52 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Terris-friend-DeDe-Spicher-subpoenaed-by-grand/uUe0JJ6oVky8uRAja_o1cA.cspx

Terri's friend DeDe Spicher subpoenaed by grand jury

Last Update: 12:03 pm

Last Thursday it was reported that friends of Terri Horman - including DeDe Spicher - had been the focus of searches by law enforcement.

On Monday Spicher - accompanied by her attorney - made an appearance in a Multnomah County courtroom. Spicher was subpoenaed by a Grand Jury, according to sources.

It is unclear as of now what the grand jury is deliberating.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »

And if there were problems inside the Horman marriage, I say BFD!  It is no reason to excuse the things that Terri Horman has done.  And that means murdering your stepson!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #384 on: July 26, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Speculation is SM's backpack may have had photos or video of KH.
Do you remember when SM tried to hide behide the assistant in the parking garage?
I read on a site wondering what was in her backpack. How else could she afford this Attorney?
Did her parent's get a second mortage on their house?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 26, 2010, 03:10:08 PM »

Boy, that GJ testimony doesn't bode well for our poor lil guy still being with us, imo.   

I just cannot come up with a scenario in my mind in which TH has Kyron stashed away but hasn't produced him.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 26, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »

Boy, that GJ testimony doesn't bode well for our poor lil guy still being with us, imo.   

I just cannot come up with a scenario in my mind in which TH has Kyron stashed away but hasn't produced him.

It's possible that Dede was there to testify about her knowledge of the MFH plot.

Keep that glimmer of hope for Kyron being alive Wink

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #387 on: July 26, 2010, 03:12:11 PM »

I don't see a scenario like that, either. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 26, 2010, 03:12:42 PM »

by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the Kyron Horman case.

Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day her step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Last week, Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young issued a public plea for Spicher to cooperate with police, threatening a possible civil suit if she refused.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html#kyron

So DD was correct about the grand jury!  This is great news as hopefully we will be closer to either finding Kyron or an arrest.

Dede at courthouse today

Brandi.......that picture requires a warning before viewing......OMG!
 Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #389 on: July 26, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »

by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

Dede at courthouse today

Thank-you for the photo and also the Grand Jury update. Looks to me that DeDe is eating her way to happiness. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 26, 2010, 03:14:06 PM »

o/t - You have a good day also Janet.

As the years unfold, I try to make every day a good day.  However sometimes circumstances enter the picture to mess it up!   

I agree.

Although not serious in the scheme of life events ... an abscess tooth has been messing up the past two days for me.  Hopefully a trip to the dentist in the next 30 minutes implies my days will again be "good".

Take care Can.

Later, Janet
9:30 AM PT

Oh Janet I hope you are feeling better after your dentist appt today.

Gypsy

I am.  Thanks Gypsy.

The abscess was drained.  I am still taking antibotics and Ibprofen (?) as well as a toothache fixer recommendation by Klaas when I had another abscess a while back.  The toothache fixer consists of applying aloe vera gel directly to the affected tooth and area.

An appointment for a root canal is happening next week when the antibiotics are finished and the infection is gone.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 26, 2010, 03:16:17 PM »

VIDEO up now on the GJ hearing.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #392 on: July 26, 2010, 03:15:52 PM »

saw that too Wesley.
Hoping it's true and there are answers soon.
Me too....this case is so confusing...I just don't understand what could have happened to him.  I would really like to think his stepmom would not do this to him..but you never know anymore.   

No, and it happens every single day...even birth parents kill their kids and try to hide/cover it up...we see it over and over. WHY? In most cases we'll never know why.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 26, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »

Not sure when this was taken:

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html?gallery=y&img=2&c=y

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 26, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »

And if there were problems inside the Horman marriage, I say BFD!  It is no reason to excuse the things that Terri Horman has done.  And that means murdering your stepson!

I agree!!

There is no justification for attempting to have your husband murdered and there is not justification for disappearing his precious son.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 26, 2010, 03:19:32 PM »

I captured this image from the video of Dede exiting the courthouse.

I just cannot come up with a comment that describes my reaction. LOL

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 26, 2010, 03:18:45 PM »

I read somewhere that DeDe lost 100 lbs through exercise healthy eating and is very fit.

Janet

_____

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 26, 2010, 03:20:05 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html

Video of DeDe and lawyer outside courthouse.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 26, 2010, 03:20:13 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

If ABC paid Terri $350,000 for lic. rights, videos, photos, etc........Casey Anthony will bust a gut....lol
They only paid her $200,000.......how dare they!!!

She's a damn despicable waste of oxygen to use the Casey Anthony plan.

Back when she first hired her attorney, Blink said her sources told her Houze was on the East Coast shopping the story and photos..so yes he took a page out of Baez despicable book.

Secondly I have always felt that The Dateline interviews...and Desiree herself putting a lot pics out there was to stop Terri in her tracks...as well as get the word out nationally about Kyron.  I would much perfer to watch and interview with Kaine, Desiree and Tony any day.  Could careless if I never see Terri's face again. 

I figure if Dede was at the GJ today it is only a matter of time for them to hand down their verdict.  I believe she will be arrested either tonight or early tomorrow before the presser at 2pm.

The walls are closing in..I am hoping that Dede told the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: July 26, 2010, 03:20:33 PM »

by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

Dede at courthouse today

Thank-you for the photo and also the Grand Jury update. Looks to me that DeDe is eating her way to happiness. 

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I thought she was into fitness and going to the gym to work out.   I doesn't look like she's seen the inside of the gym in a long while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.