June 16, 2024, 04:45:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188468 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »

Please could someone tell me who "Trinity" is?   Some BIG? 

GOD HIMSELF!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »

Sorry, after re-reading, I may be wrong about the "sis."

Scroll on by this post. LOL
  It's okay Brandi ~ I can't get in over there anymore ... tells me my IP has been banned.  So you monkeys just keep posting over here so I know what's going on!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2010, 03:59:25 PM »

Religious...God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Ghost

Thank-you 4 Donks.  Trinity is also a pretty name, different for a poster. 

OT-I read Kyron's name is Greek.

Meaning of "Kyron"

Greek name

In Greek, the name Kyron means- lord, sir, master. The name Kyron orginated as an Greek name. The name Kyron is most often used as a boy name or male name.

Greek Name Meaning - lord, sir, master

Origin - Greece

Source

http://www.meaning-of-names.com/greek-names/kyron.asp

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2010, 04:01:12 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »

NewFie,

How is your Newfounder?  Puppy?

Thank-you, Newfie for your down to earth comments.  Trinity must be drumming up the drama  to the already
drummed up Cousin.  Something Big? It would be big, if Kyron came home, but anything else is just news.

I agree, now I think about the poster,poor soul, needs to give advice to DeDe. 
Hi sea!  Marley is fine ~ we've both just been laying on the A/C registers the past few days!  OMG is it hot! 

I hope the GJ convening this week is true.  I'd feel like maybe we were getting closer to getting Kyron home ..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »

Janet - we got more information in the Caylee Anthony case because of Florida sunshine laws.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2010, 04:02:42 PM »

It's okay Brandi ~ I can't get in over there anymore ... tells me my IP has been banned.  So you monkeys just keep posting over here so I know what's going on!   

heh ... thanks Wink

Banning your IP?! I say not a very "godlike" thing to do!

In fact, most of the posts I have read there are as far from "godlike" as I imagine.

Monkey Devil!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »

heh ... thanks Wink

In fact, most of the posts I have read there are as far from "godlike" as I imagine.

Monkey Devil!

HeHe....they definitely practice freedom of speech over there, huh?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2010, 04:03:50 PM »

Brandi   Monkey Devil!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2010, 04:04:37 PM »

Not sure but I am guessing that TRINITY is the Admin of the GLP website:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/members/details.php?member=1

That's correct, Klaas!  I think Trinity became Admin. right after the tsunami in Thailand.

Claycat and Klaas, Thank-you.

The Cousin said Trinity said to get ready for something Big? This gives a little credibility if Trinity is an Admin. hymm.

I hate being up in the air or Limbo, so I am not going to think about this until tomorrow.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »

heh ... thanks Wink

Monkey Devil!

HeHe....they definitely practice freedom of speech over there, huh?

They need to wash their mouths out with a cake of soap. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2010, 04:07:23 PM »

Kyron Horman latest news: Jaymie Finster speaks about her friend, stepmom Terri Horman (see video)
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/kyron-hormans-stepmother-polygraph-10963186

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »

Claycat and Klaas, Thank-you.

The Cousin said Trinity said to get ready for something Big? This gives a little credibility if Trinity is an Admin. hymm.

I hate being up in the air or Limbo, so I am not going to think about this until tomorrow.
I didn't see the post ~ but I bet the admin was probably trying to impress upon Tom that his posts were going viral ... and to be ready for media & maybe LE to start burning up his phone lines (the something Big)? 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2010, 04:09:49 PM »

Janet - we got more information in the Caylee Anthony case because of Florida sunshine laws.

I think this is the reason why people think LE has no evidence.  Because we are not getting all the information in a timely manner like the Caylee Anthony case.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2010, 04:10:47 PM »

Afternoon, everyone!  Popping in quickly, reading Valhall here http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/24/kyron-horman-case-initial-timeline-for-june-4th/.  At the 1:45 according to Kaine Horman post, I just realized two things.  Yes, sometimes I'm a little slow, so please bear with me.  One: Terri had to leave the project to authenticate the kidnapped from school scenario. More importantly though, she did not stay to pick up the project at the end of the event and she did not tell Kaine that she needed to go get the project at any point that afternoon (as in, "Oh, no!  I forgot to bring Kyron's project home!  I'll/We'll have to go pick it up.  Well, why don't we just go pick up Kyron and the project, and then go get ice cream?").  Instead, she allowed Kaine to think she'd picked up the project already.  Instead of outwardly lying that sh'ed picked up the project (hence she needed the truck), she simply didn't tell him (a.k.a. "the sin of omission").  Terri needed Kaine to think Kyron would be coming home on the bus because she already knew Kryon would not waiting at the school to go for ice cream.   

Thinking here, Kyron may not have been in the cab of the truck, but rather in the bed of the truck when Terri left Skyline (or at some stop further on) because "Chas" (who reported seeing Terri turn onto Hwy 30 and head south about 9:45 a.m.) would have likely remembered seeing a child in the truck at that time of the day, wondering why they weren't in school.  This I know because I know several homeschooling families and people often ask their children, "Why aren't you in school today?" and eye the parents suspiciously.   
Also find it slightly odd, "Chas" wouldn't have mentioned seeing a toddler in a car seat either.  Obviously he noticed to truck enough that he purposed to get a glimpse of the truck as he came along side her. If he was looking because she pulled out somewhat recklessly, he'd have noted Kiara in the back.     If he was looking because of the red-hair, he'd have noted Kiara in the back.  If he was looking because a "girl" was driving such a nice-looking truck, he'd have noted Kiara in the back.    See what I mean?  Wonder why he noticed.  If Terri was working in a time frame to get the job done and establish an alibi, she may have been driving a tad erratically/fast/recklessly.  Just saying.  I'd be surprised if she had Kiara with her that morning.  If she took Kiara to school, I'd bet she left her sleeping in the car seat (maybe with a little medicinal help-otherwise she wouldn't be able to guarantee Kiara's safety and her cooperation from a noise level perspective).  Clearly, she didn't take Kiara into the school because the staff, the students, and other parents would have noticed, remembered, and reported Kiara being very fussy (per Terri's claim that Kiara had an earache and Terri drove around aimlessly to soothe her afterwards).  **Note: The first time I broached this, some posters responded that it was illegal, as if that alone would prevent Terri from doing it.  Yes, leaving a small child alone in a car is irresponsible and in most states illegal (as it should be)...so is attempting to hire someone to kill your spouse, but apparently that didn't stop Terri either.  So, who had Kiara?
Duly noting, these are my own opinions.  Catch you all later.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2010, 04:16:45 PM »

It's very hard to get banned over there, NewfieMonkey!  However, I've seen people get caught in the crossfire of someone who was banned.  Several IPs in the area got caught up in it.  You'll probably be back in soon.  About the only thing someone can get banned for is a threat. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »

NewFie,

How is your Newfounder?  Puppy?

Thank-you, Newfie for your down to earth comments.  Trinity must be drumming up the drama  to the already
drummed up Cousin.  Something Big? It would be big, if Kyron came home, but anything else is just news.

I agree, now I think about the poster,poor soul, needs to give advice to DeDe. 
Hi sea!  Marley is fine ~ we've both just been laying on the A/C registers the past few days!  OMG is it hot! 

I hope the GJ convening this week is true.  I'd feel like maybe we were getting closer to getting Kyron home ..

Hi Newfie, (O.T.)

A neighbor of mine puts cold water on her dog's head, she said it cools off the dog.  I guess it could also sunburn the dog?

Black dogs absorb the sun more than white dogs, did you know that? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2010, 04:16:53 PM »

From the previous thread:

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Re: the bolded part..

No, she isn't replying to herself, that's a reply tweet sent to DeDe from someone else.  Have been looking around to see who tweeted that to her, have only found so far that it was not sent by Heather Walters (Rosemont_Farm).  Still checking. 

Cuz that *could be* a message of sorts, seeing as how it was sent on June 4th, in reply to DeDe.  But then again, lol, may be nothing at all. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »

GOD HIMSELF!!

Amen.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I am so frustrated with this case ... with the lack of infomation forthcoming from LE.  Hey ... my frustration could be all about a pity party in regards to an abscessed tooth.

With some reservation ... I do trust what we hear from Kaine and Desiree but ... I am also a believer that even that message is controlled to avoid hidden skeletons from being revealed ... hidden skeletons that could have a connection to what ultimately happened to Kyron.  I am referring to an explanation ... not a justification.

LE came out the other day and ... distanced themselves from what Kaine and Desiree were claiming in their statements ... in their interviews.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.