June 16, 2024, 03:23:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188446 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: July 26, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »

Dad was with her today in court.  I take that as a good thing:

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #401 on: July 26, 2010, 03:22:13 PM »

I captured this image from the video of Dede exiting the courthouse.

I just cannot come up with a comment that describes my reaction. LOL

I can't tell if she is about to cry or is smirking.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: July 26, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »

Janet - I think you are hearing about DeDe's blog postings from back in 2008.  Seems she is no longer in shape.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 26, 2010, 03:24:05 PM »

I read somewhere that DeDe lost 100 lbs through exercise healthy eating and is very fit.

Janet
oh, my.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 26, 2010, 03:26:59 PM »

Her facial expression coming out of court looks like a smirk to me. I'd like to wipe that off her face for her.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 26, 2010, 03:30:57 PM »

I am willing to bet it was not that long ago.

I am also willing to bet they are at Red Robin.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: July 26, 2010, 03:33:45 PM »

Looks like an attempt at a celebrity pose to me.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #407 on: July 26, 2010, 03:35:33 PM »

Celebrity pose FAIL!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: July 26, 2010, 03:38:03 PM »

Celebrity pose FAIL!

heh ... wanted to add that you have to watch the video to see what I mean. She comes out of the building, then makes a little stop to pose like that, then quickly moves on. It was just weird, I tell ya!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: July 26, 2010, 03:38:21 PM »

And if there were problems inside the Horman marriage, I say BFD!  It is no reason to excuse the things that Terri Horman has done.  And that means murdering your stepson!

Kaine has said they had some problems, but he thought they had worked things out. I see nothing sinister in that either. All marriages have rough spots from time to time. I would be suspicious if he said everything was always perfect and they were blissfully happy. We'd all know that was a lie, because no marriage is always sunshine and roses all the time, especially these days.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 26, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »

Another video of Dede leaving court: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoid=17372@koin.web.entriq.net

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #411 on: July 26, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »

Celebrity pose FAIL!

"I'm going to get me some Lunch"  Chef

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 26, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »

o/t - You have a good day also Janet.

As the years unfold, I try to make every day a good day.  However sometimes circumstances enter the picture to mess it up!   

I agree.

Although not serious in the scheme of life events ... an abscess tooth has been messing up the past two days for me.  Hopefully a trip to the dentist in the next 30 minutes implies my days will again be "good".

Take care Can.

Later, Janet
9:30 AM PT

Oh Janet I hope you are feeling better after your dentist appt today.

Gypsy

I am.  Thanks Gypsy.

The abscess was drained.  I am still taking antibotics and Ibprofen (?) as well as a toothache fixer recommendation by Klaas when I had another abscess a while back.  The toothache fixer consists of applying aloe vera gel directly to the affected tooth and area.

An appointment for a root canal is happening next week when the antibiotics are finished and the infection is gone.

Janet

Glad to hear you are feeling better Janet. I had wisdom teeth trouble back when I was in my twenties, and I still remember the pain a toothache can cause. You have my sympathy.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 26, 2010, 03:47:23 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Apparently he is not working Pro Bono, eh?

I also wonder where she got that money.

So does Kaine.

I kaine didn't cut her off then he's done..JMO
If her name is on the house /
Credit cards /

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: July 26, 2010, 03:48:07 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

This makes me feel sick!!!! Are you kidding me?????? How unconscious can can this girl get????

1)Kyron goes missing June 4

2)On June 5 why would TH's "BF" tweet about  "boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!" especially if their BF were so devastated?? TH is certainly following tweet's. That would be beyond cruel !!!

3) You wouldn't  tweet at all!!! You would be holding your best friend and the families hand and helping...not being totally unconscious tweeting things (cute or not) that could hurt

If my best friends (or even just someone I know) son went missing I would be frantic/sick/pulling every favor from my sheriff father and all his "posse"...not tweeting about dirt boys and heaven....unless... I was happy or completely stupid

What the....

Again I am not trying to be picky and I certainly do not mean to offend anyone.

In my very strong opinion, it was Rosemont Farms that posted the bolded and NOT Dede.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8304.80

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

This is from Rosemont Farms twitter, meaning Rosemont Farms tweeted it:

Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:49:48 PM via web

NOTICE the time..The person that posted the 8:49:48 must be on the west coast, I am on the east coast so Rosemont Farms tweet shows as 11:49:48 when I look at her tweets. I doubt that both Rosemont Farms and Dede posted the exact same thing at the exact same time IMO.

Also, I have read all of Dede's tweets, TH is never mentioned, Kaine is never mentioned, Kyron (other than being missing and she knows the family in response to Rosemont Farms on June 4th) is never mentioned, Kiara is never mentioned.

I can not find TH as having a twitter account, she might have and I just can't find it, but I don't see TH in any of Dede's tweets.

I am not defending Dede or anyone for that matter. They are adults and can fend for themselves, just trying to keep the record straight.

I have a copy of Rosemont Farms and Dede's twitter if anyone would like a copy, email Ospainter@gmail.com. They are in word doc. Just keep in mind the "times" showing are East coast time not West (when they actually would have been posted.)

Hope this helps.

OS

It does help...next time I will research further. I actually mis-read that claycat was looking for the link. I thought the tweet was from Dede and I have seen it a few other times on other sites....Not going to go back to them since it looks like wrong info
Thank you very much. It was not making any sense if true.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 26, 2010, 03:50:26 PM »

DeDe Spicher testifies before grand jury
by kgw.com Staff kgw.com

Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, testified before the grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the Kyron Horman case.

Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day her step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared, KGW has learned from a reliable source. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Last week, Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young issued a public plea for Spicher to cooperate with police, threatening a possible civil suit if she refused.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004.html#kyron

So DD was correct about the grand jury!  This is great news as hopefully we will be closer to either finding Kyron or an arrest.

Dede at courthouse today

Thank-you for the photo and also the Grand Jury update. Looks to me that DeDe is eating her way to happiness. 

Hee-Hee! I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to saying, being no Twiggy myself! But I don't claim to be a health and fitness buff either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #416 on: July 26, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: July 26, 2010, 03:54:19 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Apparently he is not working Pro Bono, eh?

I also wonder where she got that money.

So does Kaine.

I kaine didn't cut her off then he's done..JMO
If her name is on the house /
Credit cards /

Her name is not on the house, Kaine purchased it before they were married and he never added her to the deed.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 26, 2010, 03:54:50 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.
How long did she testify?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 26, 2010, 03:55:08 PM »

Speculation is SM's backpack may have had photos or video of KH.
Do you remember when SM tried to hide behide the assistant in the parking garage?
I read on a site wondering what was in her backpack. How else could she afford this Attorney?
Did her parent's get a second mortage on their house?

Could there be a connection between the alleged photos ... the eight hours Terri recently spent with her high profile attorney and ... the "twist" that Kate Snow indicated was going to happen in tonight's Dateline special.

The networks claim that they do not pay for interviews but ... it is known the granting of photo rights affords those being interviewed big bucks.

Kata Snow has stated in one of the preview I read this morning that Desiree and Kaine will be sharing an album of photos with her this evening.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.