June 16, 2024, 02:47:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188438 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: July 26, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »

I captured this image from the video of Dede exiting the courthouse.

I just cannot come up with a comment that describes my reaction. LOL

I think she's enjoying the attention. She's an odd duck.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 26, 2010, 03:57:26 PM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg36

Per DeDe's cousin Tom:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1049375
United States
7/26/2010 3:46 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

[link to www.kgw.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1049344

jury today, answers tonight or tomorrow
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: July 26, 2010, 03:59:34 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.
How long did she testify?

A little less than an hour is what the reporter said.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 26, 2010, 04:00:15 PM »

The smile on her face seems very odd, and inappropriate. Surely she is not enjoying the attention from the media when there is a child missing.....

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: July 26, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg36

Per DeDe's cousin Tom:

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1049375
United States
7/26/2010 3:46 PM
Report abusive post   
Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Quote

[link to www.kgw.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1049344

jury today, answers tonight or tomorrow

By answers he means answers to what DeDe knows and how involved she is in all this.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 26, 2010, 04:03:09 PM »

The smile on her face seems very odd, and inappropriate. Surely she is not enjoying the attention from the media when there is a child missing.....

Not sure if it means anything or not but I notice that at this point she is not walking "with" her Father.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #426 on: July 26, 2010, 04:03:14 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.

Thanks Brandi
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: July 26, 2010, 04:02:56 PM »

Janet - I think you are hearing about DeDe's blog postings from back in 2008.  Seems she is no longer in shape.

Thanks Klaas.

I stand corrected.

A gal in my church lost 80 lbs in one year through exercise and healthy eating and has done great at keeping the weight off for about three years.  However ... she concedes that it is such a struggle to maintain her desired goal.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 26, 2010, 04:05:46 PM »

Thanks. I was so stunned by the video sight, I didn't even listen to the audio portion. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 26, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Speculation is SM's backpack may have had photos or video of KH.
Do you remember when SM tried to hide behide the assistant in the parking garage?
I read on a site wondering what was in her backpack. How else could she afford this Attorney?
Did her parent's get a second mortage on their house?

Could there be a connection between the alleged photos ... the eight hours Terri recently spent with her high profile attorney and ... the "twist" that Kate Snow indicated was going to happen in tonight's Dateline special.

The networks claim that they do not pay for interviews but ... it is known the granting of photo rights affords those being interviewed big bucks.

Kata Snow has stated in one of the preview I read this morning that Desiree and Kaine will be sharing an album of photos with her this evening.

Janet

I am willing to bet money she sold videos and or pictures of the family.  Said it from the beginning this lawyer is high profile and wouldn't of taken it on if he wasn't going to get big bucks from doing so. 
My question if "she" took the photos/videos then they belong to her, correct.?

Also I am floored by the $350,000 up front, that tells me a whole lot, she is in serious trouble..
Only question is it MFH or Kyron?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 26, 2010, 04:10:01 PM »

And if there were problems inside the Horman marriage, I say BFD!  It is no reason to excuse the things that Terri Horman has done.  And that means murdering your stepson!

Kaine has said they had some problems, but he thought they had worked things out. I see nothing sinister in that either. All marriages have rough spots from time to time. I would be suspicious if he said everything was always perfect and they were blissfully happy. We'd all know that was a lie, because no marriage is always sunshine and roses all the time, especially these days.

Kaine claimed in this July 8, 2010 interview that the marriage had fractured within six months of Kiara's birth.  He stated that Terri's PPD was the cause.

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman's Own Words

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 3:03 PM

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

Terri Horman was put on medication for the depression, and her doctor told Kaine to keep an eye on her to make sure she was OK, he said. But she wasn't OK.

"She's had a lot of emotional outbursts," he said. "I think it's still with her. I don't know if it's postpartum or something else."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 26, 2010, 04:10:28 PM »

<snipped>

Also I am floored by the $350,000 up front, that tells me a whole lot, she is in serious trouble..
Both, maybe?  You're right about her being in big trouble, for sure. That's a whole lotta money for someone being framed.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #432 on: July 26, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Speculation is SM's backpack may have had photos or video of KH.
Do you remember when SM tried to hide behide the assistant in the parking garage?
I read on a site wondering what was in her backpack. How else could she afford this Attorney?
Did her parent's get a second mortage on their house?

Could there be a connection between the alleged photos ... the eight hours Terri recently spent with her high profile attorney and ... the "twist" that Kate Snow indicated was going to happen in tonight's Dateline special.

The networks claim that they do not pay for interviews but ... it is known the granting of photo rights affords those being interviewed big bucks.

Kata Snow has stated in one of the preview I read this morning that Desiree and Kaine will be sharing an album of photos with her this evening.

Janet

Janet,

SM and Mum were at the attorney's office (reportly) for nine hours?  A TV station waited outside the office, that is how we
are aware of the time spent. SM and Mum were practicing for something?  GJ?  Her Mum is a retired teacher.

I don't think it was towel and soap in her backpack.  This was a few weeks she went to Lawyers office with the assistant,
at least this is what I recall.

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: July 26, 2010, 04:16:39 PM »

o/t - You have a good day also Janet.

As the years unfold, I try to make every day a good day.  However sometimes circumstances enter the picture to mess it up!   

I agree.

Although not serious in the scheme of life events ... an abscess tooth has been messing up the past two days for me.  Hopefully a trip to the dentist in the next 30 minutes implies my days will again be "good".

Take care Can.

Later, Janet
9:30 AM PT

Oh Janet I hope you are feeling better after your dentist appt today.

Gypsy

I am.  Thanks Gypsy.

The abscess was drained.  I am still taking antibotics and Ibprofen (?) as well as a toothache fixer recommendation by Klaas when I had another abscess a while back.  The toothache fixer consists of applying aloe vera gel directly to the affected tooth and area.

An appointment for a root canal is happening next week when the antibiotics are finished and the infection is gone.

Janet

I'm going for my root canal tomorrow. Did it hurt ?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #434 on: July 26, 2010, 04:17:21 PM »

Thanks Brandi

Curious, can she be called back for further Testimony?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #435 on: July 26, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »

Sorry, Brandi, AH's Beanie Copter blew me around. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 26, 2010, 04:17:55 PM »

<snipped>

Both, maybe?  You're right about her being in big trouble, for sure. That's a whole lotta money for someone being framed.
Yes it is, I so hear the foot print of one Casey Anthony entering >>>>>>this is not good, I am really sad today, they are searching the school right now, guess yesterday they got a scent and are back at the school.
Grand Jury today>>
mega bucks to the lawyer of TH>>>>>

One thing I hope everyone remembers in this tragic case, Kaine and Desiree are living in hell right now, if Kaine had ONE thing to hide I doubt he would be gunning TH with two barrels aimed right at her.  He is angry, frustrated and heart broken, I for one refuse to judge him in anyway at this time.

Rumors are just that Rumors....All JMO>>>>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 26, 2010, 04:19:23 PM »

DeDe leaving court today:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #438 on: July 26, 2010, 04:19:48 PM »

<snipped>

Yes it is, I so hear the foot print of one Casey Anthony entering >>>>>>this is not good, I am really sad today, they are searching the school right now, guess yesterday they got a scent and are back at the school.
Grand Jury today>>
mega bucks to the lawyer of TH>>>>>

One thing I hope everyone remembers in this tragic case, Kaine and Desiree are living in hell right now, if Kaine had ONE thing to hide I doubt he would be gunning TH with two barrels aimed right at her.  He is angry, frustrated and heart broken, I for one refuse to judge him in anyway at this time.

Rumors are just that Rumors....All JMO>>>>
I didn't realize they are searching again today because they got a scent by the school.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 26, 2010, 04:21:43 PM »

I feel bad for DeDe's dad that he's having to go through all this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.