June 16, 2024, 08:20:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188527 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #440 on: July 26, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Speculation is SM's backpack may have had photos or video of KH.
Do you remember when SM tried to hide behide the assistant in the parking garage?
I read on a site wondering what was in her backpack. How else could she afford this Attorney?
Did her parent's get a second mortage on their house?

Could there be a connection between the alleged photos ... the eight hours Terri recently spent with her high profile attorney and ... the "twist" that Kate Snow indicated was going to happen in tonight's Dateline special.

The networks claim that they do not pay for interviews but ... it is known the granting of photo rights affords those being interviewed big bucks.

Kata Snow has stated in one of the preview I read this morning that Desiree and Kaine will be sharing an album of photos with her this evening.

Janet

I am willing to bet money she sold videos and or pictures of the family.  Said it from the beginning this lawyer is high profile and wouldn't of taken it on if he wasn't going to get big bucks from doing so. 
My question if "she" took the photos/videos then they belong to her, correct.?

Also I am floored by the $350,000 up front, that tells me a whole lot, she is in serious trouble..
Only question is it MFH or Kyron?

I thought of that, too.  It seems anyone can sells a photo of anyone, unless, there are copyrights to the photo.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: July 26, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »

No Rose - they are searching by the school again today?  They got a scent?  I hadn't read that 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 26, 2010, 04:22:20 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.
How long did she testify?

A little less than an hour is what the reporter said.
Thanks Brandi

Curious, can she be called back for further Testimony?
I am pretty sure they can't, need to go read that GJ rule deal be back.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 26, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »

I feel bad for DeDe's dad that he's having to go through all this.
Me too.  And the cousin said they'll find out "what she knows" and "how involved".  That sounds somewhat ominous too. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #444 on: July 26, 2010, 04:23:52 PM »

Must be awful for both parents and her brother 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: July 26, 2010, 04:23:37 PM »

And if there were problems inside the Horman marriage, I say BFD!  It is no reason to excuse the things that Terri Horman has done.  And that means murdering your stepson!

Kaine has said they had some problems, but he thought they had worked things out. I see nothing sinister in that either. All marriages have rough spots from time to time. I would be suspicious if he said everything was always perfect and they were blissfully happy. We'd all know that was a lie, because no marriage is always sunshine and roses all the time, especially these days.

Kaine claimed in this July 8, 2010 interview that the marriage had fractured within six months of Kiara's birth.  He stated that Terri's PPD was the cause.

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman's Own Words

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 3:03 PM

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

Terri Horman was put on medication for the depression, and her doctor told Kaine to keep an eye on her to make sure she was OK, he said. But she wasn't OK.

"She's had a lot of emotional outbursts," he said. "I think it's still with her. I don't know if it's postpartum or something else."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Kaine didn't KNOW that she still had PPD. Just a thought on his part. Also, the marriage may have been sour in Terri's mind before Kiara's birth, and PPD just made it harder to cover up.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:08 PM »

Pop has heart problems, according to Tom the talking or non-talking cousin. Tom hasn't said very much today.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »

No Rose - they are searching by the school again today?  They got a scent?  I hadn't read that 
That is what d in Texas just posted on the previous page. I had not heard that before reading that post, unless I misunderstood.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #448 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:36 PM »

<snipped>

Also I am floored by the $350,000 up front, that tells me a whole lot, she is in serious trouble..
Both, maybe?  You're right about her being in big trouble, for sure. That's a whole lotta money for someone being framed.
Yes it is, I so hear the foot print of one Casey Anthony entering >>>>>>this is not good, I am really sad today, they are searching the school right now, guess yesterday they got a scent and are back at the school.
Grand Jury today>>
mega bucks to the lawyer of TH>>>>>

One thing I hope everyone remembers in this tragic case, Kaine and Desiree are living in hell right now, if Kaine had ONE thing to hide I doubt he would be gunning TH with two barrels aimed right at her.  He is angry, frustrated and heart broken, I for one refuse to judge him in anyway at this time.

Rumors are just that Rumors....All JMO>>>>

My heart breaks Kaine and Desiree.  It seems they have had their share of misfortune and don't deserve the cards being dealt.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 26, 2010, 04:24:47 PM »

o/t - You have a good day also Janet.

As the years unfold, I try to make every day a good day.  However sometimes circumstances enter the picture to mess it up!   

I agree.

Although not serious in the scheme of life events ... an abscess tooth has been messing up the past two days for me.  Hopefully a trip to the dentist in the next 30 minutes implies my days will again be "good".

Take care Can.

Later, Janet
9:30 AM PT

Oh Janet I hope you are feeling better after your dentist appt today.

Gypsy

I am.  Thanks Gypsy.

The abscess was drained.  I am still taking antibotics and Ibprofen (?) as well as a toothache fixer recommendation by Klaas when I had another abscess a while back.  The toothache fixer consists of applying aloe vera gel directly to the affected tooth and area.

An appointment for a root canal is happening next week when the antibiotics are finished and the infection is gone.

Janet

I'm going for my root canal tomorrow. Did it hurt ?

Blonde

The root canal is not happening until next week.  My last root canal ... about a year ago ... did not hurt.  I instruct my dentist to inject lots and lots of anesthetic.  I hate needles ... I hate the fat lip but ... I hate pain more.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:49 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.
I think one of the biggest challenges in a case where so few facts are released by LE, is that many are so eager to react, point fingers and make disparaging remarks on people's weight and other attributes. Although I am a woman, I have felt far more like Mars than Venus, but that is because I try hard to keep emotion out of my discussion and try to find reason and fact and theorize. Many are here to chastise others exclusively. I can't see the benefit any longer of individuals with no knowledge on criminology, psychology and legal procedures helping. Let that not be taken to mean there aren't individuals with very good skills here, but they are the few. I love to see real theories, but cannot find a value in so many saying "in my opinion" such and such happened. There's a saying about opinions, kind of brash, but I wonder why so many think anyone really cares. My care is of fact and solid theories. This particular board has digressed to a public bitch session by the vast majority.
New fact about the case: Former Captain speaks about Terri not being able to account for her whereabouts for 1 1/2 hrs the morning Kyron went missing, stating she was driving around with Kiara who had an earache, whom she was trying to get to sleep during the drive.  What did Terri do immediately after that 1 1/2 hr and why?

(Edit to change thread title.  MB)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 12:29:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:54 PM »

Me too.  And the cousin said they'll find out "what she knows" and "how involved".  That sounds somewhat ominous too. 
I wonder if he (Dad) was just completely blindsided by DeDe's *involvement*?  What a nightmare for her family. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #452 on: July 26, 2010, 04:27:28 PM »

It is just unreal seeing the lives that are destroyed in these cases.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 26, 2010, 04:26:50 PM »

<snipped>

Both, maybe?  You're right about her being in big trouble, for sure. That's a whole lotta money for someone being framed.
Yes it is, I so hear the foot print of one Casey Anthony entering >>>>>>this is not good, I am really sad today, they are searching the school right now, guess yesterday they got a scent and are back at the school.
Grand Jury today>>

One thing I hope everyone remembers in this tragic case, Kaine and Desiree are living in hell right now, if Kaine had ONE thing to hide I doubt he would be gunning TH with two barrels aimed right at her.  He is angry, frustrated and heart broken, I for one refuse to judge him in anyway at this time.

I didn't realize they are searching again today because they got a scent by the school.
They are I will have the confirmation shortly, but know they are, and the reason a scent yesterday.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #454 on: July 26, 2010, 04:28:51 PM »

Must be awful for both parents and her brother 

It has to be brutal for SM parents, too.  Can you imagine adopting and raising one child, putting all your eggs in one basket,
and having the child turn out this way? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 26, 2010, 04:27:51 PM »

I didn't realize they are searching again today because they got a scent by the school.

[/quote]

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 26, 2010, 04:27:53 PM »

<snipped>

Grand Jury today>>

They are I will have the confirmation shortly, but know they are, and the reason a scent yesterday.
Wow, thank-you.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #457 on: July 26, 2010, 04:29:24 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

This makes me feel sick!!!! Are you kidding me?????? How unconscious can can this girl get????

1)Kyron goes missing June 4

2)On June 5 why would TH's "BF" tweet about  "boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!" especially if their BF were so devastated?? TH is certainly following tweet's. That would be beyond cruel !!!

3) You wouldn't  tweet at all!!! You would be holding your best friend and the families hand and helping...not being totally unconscious tweeting things (cute or not) that could hurt

If my best friends (or even just someone I know) son went missing I would be frantic/sick/pulling every favor from my sheriff father and all his "posse"...not tweeting about dirt boys and heaven....unless... I was happy or completely stupid

What the....

Again I am not trying to be picky and I certainly do not mean to offend anyone.

In my very strong opinion, it was Rosemont Farms that posted the bolded and NOT Dede.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8304.80

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

This is from Rosemont Farms twitter, meaning Rosemont Farms tweeted it:

Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:49:48 PM via web

NOTICE the time..The person that posted the 8:49:48 must be on the west coast, I am on the east coast so Rosemont Farms tweet shows as 11:49:48 when I look at her tweets. I doubt that both Rosemont Farms and Dede posted the exact same thing at the exact same time IMO.

Also, I have read all of Dede's tweets, TH is never mentioned, Kaine is never mentioned, Kyron (other than being missing and she knows the family in response to Rosemont Farms on June 4th) is never mentioned, Kiara is never mentioned.

I can not find TH as having a twitter account, she might have and I just can't find it, but I don't see TH in any of Dede's tweets.

I am not defending Dede or anyone for that matter. They are adults and can fend for themselves, just trying to keep the record straight.

I have a copy of Rosemont Farms and Dede's twitter if anyone would like a copy, email Ospainter@gmail.com. They are in word doc. Just keep in mind the "times" showing are East coast time not West (when they actually would have been posted.)

Hope this helps.

OS

It does help...next time I will research further. I actually mis-read that claycat was looking for the link. I thought the tweet was from Dede and I have seen it a few other times on other sites....Not going to go back to them since it looks like wrong info
Thank you very much. It was not making any sense if true.

YW, took me awhile last nite to figure out the posting time differences.

IMO it's good future reference info about twitter, I learned something new.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: July 26, 2010, 04:28:49 PM »

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: July 26, 2010, 04:32:38 PM »

<snipped>

Grand Jury today>>

I wonder which type of scent might have been picked up on?
Which type of sniff dogs were being used also?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.