June 16, 2024, 03:24:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188447 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: July 26, 2010, 04:32:22 PM »

Thanks D in TX
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 26, 2010, 04:39:03 PM »

I captured this image from the video of Dede exiting the courthouse.

I just cannot come up with a comment that describes my reaction. LOL

If that's not a self congratulary smirk..oh look how cool I am..I'll my hat!
DeDe sure seems to be full of herself there. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 26, 2010, 04:39:43 PM »

Thanks D in TX
You are welcome...

Those looking at those tweets from that Pea person, a lot is being said about it, personally (JMO) I don't really buy into it, but others like you do.  So what I am trying to say maybe you are seeing something?
That is just from others nothing verified or anything like that.
I am missing the connection of "pea" being in Portland however...maybe you can enlighten me.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 26, 2010, 04:39:37 PM »

<snipped>

Also I am floored by the $350,000 up front, that tells me a whole lot, she is in serious trouble..
Only question is it MFH or Kyron?
Both, maybe?  You're right about her being in big trouble, for sure. That's a whole lotta money for someone being framed.
Yes it is, I so hear the foot print of one Casey Anthony entering >>>>>>this is not good, I am really sad today, they are searching the school right now, guess yesterday they got a scent and are back at the school.
Grand Jury today>>
mega bucks to the lawyer of TH>>>>>

One thing I hope everyone remembers in this tragic case, Kaine and Desiree are living in hell right now, if Kaine had ONE thing to hide I doubt he would be gunning TH with two barrels aimed right at her.  He is angry, frustrated and heart broken, I for one refuse to judge him in anyway at this time.

Rumors are just that Rumors....All JMO>>>>
I didn't realize they are searching again today because they got a scent by the school.
They are I will have the confirmation shortly, but know they are, and the reason a scent yesterday.
Wow, thank-you.

Thanks from me too. I truly appreciate all the information and opinions shared at Scared Monkeys and if I ever get condescending and critical of any of its members, feel free to kick me out on my asinine rear. Monkeys rule!!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: July 26, 2010, 04:43:13 PM »

Reported on HLN just now, is that Dede was living with Terri after Kaine moved out, which was likely the reason for the GJ bring Dede in for questioning. They are saying Dede has been cooperative. Certainly Kaine and Desiree would be upset with any person supporting Terri in that they believe Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, and I can fathom how Dede living with Terri at that time would draw their personal suspicion, but she truly may have just been trying to be a good friend and had no involvement in anything nefarious.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2010, 04:45:11 PM »

S catty, you certainly live up to your screen name. Should disparaging remarks take precedence to reason, I should not wish to continue.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: July 26, 2010, 04:47:20 PM »

Thanks D in TX
You are welcome...

Those looking at those tweets from that Pea person, a lot is being said about it, personally (JMO) I don't really buy into it, but others like you do.  So what I am trying to say maybe you are seeing something?
I am missing the connection of "pea" being in Portland however...maybe you can enlighten me.

Do you have a link to this "Pea" persons twitter?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 26, 2010, 04:48:37 PM »

Monkey Devil!

And now back to what's really important...

I wonder if Tom will have anything to report on DeDe's GJ appearance. Or can one get in trouble for discussing it? On second thought, I don't think any family members will be keeping poor Tom in the loop from now on.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: July 26, 2010, 04:50:45 PM »

Police May Be Close to an Arrest in Case of Missing Oregon Boy, Former Sheriff Says
Published July 26, 2010 | FoxNews.com
After fielding thousands of tips, police investigating the case of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are reportedly preparing to make an arrest.

“Several persons that have been interviewed by detectives are coming out of those interviews indicating that the investigators are telling them that they right now have probable cause to arrest Terri Horman, on both the solicitation of murder of Kaine [Kyron's father] and as well as in connection with Kyron’s disappearance,” Retired Multnomah County sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain told Fox News.

The former gardener of Terri Horman has accused her of trying to hire him to kill her now-estranged husband, Kaine Horman.

Having probable cause, McCain said, indicates police have enough evidence to arrest and indict Horman, but “there’s probably not going to be an imminent arrest unless the district attorney feels that he has a case that he can take to trial and get a conviction or guilty plea.”

McCain says charges in a murder-for-hire plot could be pursued as a separate matter, but in the case of Kyron, the boy himself remains the missing link.

“They really first need to determine whether he’s alive or dead to figure out what kind of criminal charges to pursue,” McCain said.

Authorities say Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron before he vanished from Portland's Skyline Elementary School on June 4.

Police have now returned to the school to further their investigation.

Thanks, WesleyBear

BUMPED for reference on "search."

Maybe that is what people are considering a "search?"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #469 on: July 26, 2010, 04:52:40 PM »

Reported on HLN just now, is that Dede was living with Terri after Kaine moved out, which was likely the reason for the GJ bring Dede in for questioning. They are saying Dede has been cooperative. Certainly Kaine and Desiree would be upset with any person supporting Terri in that they believe Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, and I can fathom how Dede living with Terri at that time would draw their personal suspicion, but she truly may have just been trying to be a good friend and had no involvement in anything nefarious.
Well if that is true what is being reported on HLN that DeDe is being cooperative that is good. I see nothing wrong with a friend wanting to be a friend. I will wait and see what is going to be said about DeDe's involvement or lack of involvement.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 26, 2010, 04:52:13 PM »

Police May Be Close to an Arrest in Case of Missing Oregon Boy, Former Sheriff Says
After fielding thousands of tips, police investigating the case of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are reportedly preparing to make an arrest.

“Several persons that have been interviewed by detectives are coming out of those interviews indicating that the investigators are telling them that they right now have probable cause to arrest Terri Horman, on both the solicitation of murder of Kaine [Kyron's father] and as well as in connection with Kyron’s disappearance,” Retired Multnomah County sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain told Fox News.

The former gardener of Terri Horman has accused her of trying to hire him to kill her now-estranged husband, Kaine Horman.

Having probable cause, McCain said, indicates police have enough evidence to arrest and indict Horman, but “there’s probably not going to be an imminent arrest unless the district attorney feels that he has a case that he can take to trial and get a conviction or guilty plea.”

McCain says charges in a murder-for-hire plot could be pursued as a separate matter, but in the case of Kyron, the boy himself remains the missing link.

“They really first need to determine whether he’s alive or dead to figure out what kind of criminal charges to pursue,” McCain said.

Authorities say Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron before he vanished from Portland's Skyline Elementary School on June 4.

Thanks, WesleyBear

Or is it possible by "now" they are referring to Saturday's search?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #471 on: July 26, 2010, 05:02:50 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.

Natasha Lance on HLN's said she spoke with Dede's attorney, he was retained last Friday. They went before the GJ this morning, she was subpoenaed by the investigated GJ, the prosecution did not ask her any questions at this time but they did order her to return at a future date because they do want to ask her questions. According to that statement (the one put out by DY, TY and KH) her attorney says that is completely false. she has been very cooperative, they executed search warrants on her home as well as her car, she let them go freely and do that (ME: not much you can do when LE shows up with a search warrant), she also sat with the lead investigator on the case for 3 1/2 hrs sometime last week he didn't know the exact date so she is not being uncooperative. He also said that Dede was living with TH after Kaine moved out of the home back on June 26th. So that may be a reason why they (I assume Natasha means the family) feel she has more information than what she's bringing forward, but according to her attorney she is being cooperative and she has spoken to investigators.

I agree about her reputation if she is not involved, will be hard to get back.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: July 26, 2010, 05:03:59 PM »

Thanks D in TX
You are welcome...

Do you have a link to this "Pea" persons twitter?
https://twitter.com/pea_
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 26, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

Thanks, WesleyBear

Or is it possible by "now" they are referring to Saturday's search?
No I am trusting what I was told, by a reporter.  Will let you know as soon as I know anything.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 26, 2010, 05:06:16 PM »

My goodness!  Just caught and keeping up is a challenge.

$350,000. for Terri's lawyer.  Wow! 

GJ today - Wow!

Seahorse I agree the backpack Terri carried to the lawyer was likely full of photos to sell.

o/t - Janet - Hope the antibiotics have kicked in and the anti-inflammatory
is doing it's job.'

o/t BLONDE - Husband had a root canal recently and today a crown.  He
never complains about the pain - it's just tedious sitting in the chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dtexas, thanks for the info. re school search. 

God bless this sweet boy and bring him home soon.   an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: July 26, 2010, 05:07:50 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.

Natasha Lance on HLN's said she spoke with Dede's attorney, he was retained last Friday. They went before the GJ this morning, she was subpoenaed by the investigated GJ, the prosecution did not ask her any questions at this time but they did order her to return at a future date because they do want to ask her questions. According to that statement (the one put out by DY, TY and KH) her attorney says that is completely false. she has been very cooperative, they executed search warrants on her home as well as her car, she let them go freely and do that (ME: not much you can do when LE shows up with a search warrant), she also sat with the lead investigator on the case for 3 1/2 hrs sometime last week he didn't know the exact date so she is not being uncooperative. He also said that Dede was living with TH after Kaine moved out of the home back on June 26th. So that may be a reason why they (I assume Natasha means the family) feel she has more information than what she's bringing forward, but according to her attorney she is being cooperative and she has spoken to investigators.

OS

Here she is with her attorney coming out of the courthouse today.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #476 on: July 26, 2010, 05:08:32 PM »

OS
Thank-you so much for all that information, much appreciated.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: July 26, 2010, 05:09:43 PM »

I feel bad for DeDe's dad that he's having to go through all this.

I do too Klaas.  This poor man has not done anything wrong.  And I didn't see him smirking at the cameras. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 26, 2010, 05:09:56 PM »

D in Texas, I'm starting to get excited! I hope something breaks soon. Can't wait to hear. Thanks for keeping the info flowing.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #479 on: July 26, 2010, 05:13:04 PM »

o/t - You have a good day also Janet.

As the years unfold, I try to make every day a good day.  However sometimes circumstances enter the picture to mess it up!   

I agree.

Although not serious in the scheme of life events ... an abscess tooth has been messing up the past two days for me.  Hopefully a trip to the dentist in the next 30 minutes implies my days will again be "good".

Take care Can.

Later, Janet
9:30 AM PT

Oh Janet I hope you are feeling better after your dentist appt today.

Gypsy

I am.  Thanks Gypsy.

The abscess was drained.  I am still taking antibotics and Ibprofen (?) as well as a toothache fixer recommendation by Klaas when I had another abscess a while back.  The toothache fixer consists of applying aloe vera gel directly to the affected tooth and area.

An appointment for a root canal is happening next week when the antibiotics are finished and the infection is gone.

Janet

I'm going for my root canal tomorrow. Did it hurt ?

Blonde

The root canal is not happening until next week.  My last root canal ... about a year ago ... did not hurt.  I instruct my dentist to inject lots and lots of anesthetic.  I hate needles ... I hate the fat lip but ... I hate pain more.

Janet

Janet

HUGS, hope it goes well for you.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.