June 16, 2024, 07:27:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188515 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 26, 2010, 05:14:22 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 26, 2010, 05:15:09 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.
I think one of the biggest challenges in a case where so few facts are released by LE, is that many are so eager to react, point fingers and make disparaging remarks on people's weight and other attributes. Although I am a woman, I have felt far more like Mars than Venus, but that is because I try hard to keep emotion out of my discussion and try to find reason and fact and theorize. Many are here to chastise others exclusively. I can't see the benefit any longer of individuals with no knowledge on criminology, psychology and legal procedures helping. Let that not be taken to mean there aren't individuals with very good skills here, but they are the few. I love to see real theories, but cannot find a value in so many saying "in my opinion" such and such happened. There's a saying about opinions, kind of brash, but I wonder why so many think anyone really cares. My care is of fact and solid theories. This particular board has digressed to a public bitch session by the vast majority.
New fact about the case: Former Captain speaks about Terri not being able to account for her whereabouts for 1 1/2 hrs the morning Kyron went missing, stating she was driving around with Kiara who had an earache, whom she was trying to get to sleep during the drive.  What did Terri do immediately after that 1 1/2 hr and why?

The 1 l/2 hours driving around with Kiara because she had a headache is not omething I find plausible. 
I believe it's been said here, that afterwards she went to the gym for 45-60minutes and then home.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 26, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora

Interesting. I wonder who the third party is.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: July 26, 2010, 05:17:22 PM »

Affidavit: Terri Horman paid attorney $350,000
by Chris Murphy & Kyle Iboshi, KGW Staff kgw.com
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM
Updated today at 11:24 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to force Terri Moulton Horman to disclose where she was getting money to pay her lawyer fees.

KGW obtained a copy of the affidavit Monday which showed that Terri had paid her attorney, Stephen Houze, $350,000. Now Kaine wants to know where that money came from and whether she took out a loan that could affect his financial status.

Attorney Laura Rackner filed the legal document, called an "Order to Show Cause" Monday morning in court and KGW was there. Rackner told KGW she would not comment specifically on this impending filing until she could talk with Terri's attorney.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," the affidavit filed by Rackner said.

Once the filing process is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

snipped

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

I believe that Terri's parents may have given their daughter the funds for her defense.

When my cousin and stay at home mother wife split up one month prior to youngest daughter's graduation from high school ... family court judge deemed his wife was entitled to 1/2 of all assets aquired throughout the marriage as well as alimony for five years to afford herself the opportunity to aquire a nursing degree.  My cousin was also required to pay for 1/2 of her tuition.  It appears that Kaine expects his wife to walk away without a penny.

I could comprehend if Terri had been apprehended convicted with the felonies associated with a murder for hire plot against Kaine and/or the disappearing of Kyron.

Whether or not you believe Terri is behind all the allegations ... something is not right with this picture.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: July 26, 2010, 05:20:28 PM »

O/T: Is it just me or is the SM server hiccuping and being very slow today? 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 26, 2010, 05:21:38 PM »

DocStoc HTML version for folks who can't read .pdf:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48142908...s---Court-Docs

Hat tip to Pandora

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: July 26, 2010, 05:22:48 PM »

DeDe did not testify long, and if she did nothing wrong except being friends with Terri, I sure hope she can get her reputation back. Once things like this are out there, and you have done no wrong, it is sad if someone's life is ruined.
I think one of the biggest challenges in a case where so few facts are released by LE, is that many are so eager to react, point fingers and make disparaging remarks on people's weight and other attributes. Although I am a woman, I have felt far more like Mars than Venus, but that is because I try hard to keep emotion out of my discussion and try to find reason and fact and theorize. Many are here to chastise others exclusively. I can't see the benefit any longer of individuals with no knowledge on criminology, psychology and legal procedures helping. Let that not be taken to mean there aren't individuals with very good skills here, but they are the few. I love to see real theories, but cannot find a value in so many saying "in my opinion" such and such happened. There's a saying about opinions, kind of brash, but I wonder why so many think anyone really cares. My care is of fact and solid theories. This particular board has digressed to a public bitch session by the vast majority.
New fact about the case: Former Captain speaks about Terri not being able to account for her whereabouts for 1 1/2 hrs the morning Kyron went missing, stating she was driving around with Kiara who had an earache, whom she was trying to get to sleep during the drive.  What did Terri do immediately after that 1 1/2 hr and why?

After that hour and a half she went to the gym.  Don't confuse Terri's driving around time with the missing time from DeDe that day.  DeDe's missing hour and half begins at 11:15 UNTIL AROUND 1PM.  Terri..AFTER DRIVING AROUND WITH A SICK TODDLER IN THE CAR GOES TO THE GYM AND CLOCKS IN AT 11:39.

And with all due respect..why in the heck are you posting here?  You think your opinions are so much better than everyone else's because you are working on a BS in Behavioral Science.  Give me a freaking break ..I've had that same degree since 1973..come back and talk when you have a Masters...right now your not even wet behind the ears yet.  The real BS unit in Quantico is not like Criminal Minds....you can take that to the bank.  And at the end of the day all they have is some facts, lots of knowledge on behavior and gut instincts..that's it.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: July 26, 2010, 05:26:50 PM »

It's gone down a few times today.     Everything isn't all moved over to the new server yet and the OS hasn't been updated yet. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 26, 2010, 05:27:25 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora

Me too.  Maybe her parents, or a news outlet.

What is meant by "this proceeding"  - Might it be for GJ preparation or
a charge brought by LE for MFH or Kyron's disappearance - or all three???
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 26, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora

Me too.  Maybe her parents, or a news outlet.

What is meant by "this proceeding"  - Might it be for GJ preparation or
a charge brought by LE for MFH or Kyron's disappearance - or all three???

oops...and thanks Blonde and Pandora.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 26, 2010, 05:30:09 PM »

It's gone down a few times today.     Everything isn't all moved over to the new server yet and the OS hasn't been updated yet. 

Thanks, Klaas.

Good to know we are not at 100% yet and still experiencing problems.

I'll practice more patience.

an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: July 26, 2010, 05:30:26 PM »

The 1 l/2 hours driving around with Kiara because she had a headache is not omething I find plausible.

I believe it's been said here, that afterwards she went to the gym for 45-60minutes and then home.

Can ... I agree.

The following article does provide a timeframe in regards to Terri's claims regarding her activities on the morning of June 4, 2010.

It should be noted that DeDe without notice to the homeowner suddenly left her landscaping job in the approximate timeframe that Terri was at the gym.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: July 26, 2010, 05:32:20 PM »

Hi all,
 I hope this day finds everyone well and happy. I have a question in regards to grand jury though I might be able to google it, can someone plead the 5th in a grand jury? If not I wish they would try it on Elizabeth J. re: Gabriel.  It is so sad to realize the money that will be made off of a childs demise. I wonder how many of Terri's friends will sell their soul to the National Enquirer for some quick bucks. Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2010, 05:33:37 PM »

yes thanks Janet,  that's where I saw it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: July 26, 2010, 05:33:37 PM »

After that hour and a half she went to the gym.  Don't confuse Terri's driving around time with the missing time from DeDe that day.  DeDe's missing hour and half begins at 11:15 UNTIL AROUND 1PM.  Terri..AFTER DRIVING AROUND WITH A SICK TODDLER IN THE CAR GOES TO THE GYM AND CLOCKS IN AT 11:39.

And with all due respect..why in the heck are you posting here?  You think your opinions are so much better than everyone else's because you are working on a BS in Behavioral Science.  Give me a freaking break ..I've had that same degree since 1973..come back and talk when you have a Masters...right now your not even wet behind the ears yet.  The real BS unit in Quantico is not like Criminal Minds....you can take that to the bank.  And at the end of the day all they have is some facts, lots of knowledge on behavior and gut instincts..that's it.

Thanks for your reply here, Gypsy. Somehow I missed the barbs in that post. And I wonder with you, why the poster is here, rather than a more *professional* forum which might meet her needs better.

Sorry, for this post, but I felt offended for all of us.

I love this forum and all the thoughtful posts from so many different perspectives.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: July 26, 2010, 05:33:49 PM »

Hat tip to Pandora

I wondered how Kaine obtained this info ? She hired the attorney after he left the house.
Perhaps the same way he knew of the pix she sent to Mr. Cook. ( LE ) 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: July 26, 2010, 05:33:44 PM »

Can ... I agree.

The following article does provide a timeframe in regards to Terri's claims regarding her activities on the morning of June 4, 2010.

It should be noted that DeDe without notice to the homeowner suddenly left her landscaping job in the approximate timeframe that Terri was at the gym.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #497 on: July 26, 2010, 05:34:34 PM »

Hi all,
 I hope this day finds everyone well and happy. I have a question in regards to grand jury though I might be able to google it, can someone plead the 5th in a grand jury? If not I wish they would try it on Elizabeth J. re: Gabriel.  It is so sad to realize the money that will be made off of a childs demise. I wonder how many of Terri's friends will sell their soul to the National Enquirer for some quick bucks. Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer.
Unfortunately many people sell their souls for money.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 26, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »

Thanks for your reply here, Gypsy. Somehow I missed the barbs in that post. And I wonder with you, why the poster is here, rather than a more *professional* forum which might meet her needs better.

Sorry, for this post, but I felt offended for all of us.

I love this forum and all the thoughtful posts from so many different perspectives.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 26, 2010, 05:37:08 PM »

Hi all,

IIRC from the gj rules posted here not long ago - a witness can plead the 5th, but in doing so, can be held in contempt.

I so agree with those that sell their souls for bucks on the backs of the victims. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.