June 16, 2024, 03:50:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188452 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 26, 2010, 06:18:47 PM »

Okay, let's all move on and get back to discussing Kyron's case.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, theories and etc.  We don't have a lot of information on this case right now and it can be frustrating, not to mention how difficult it is emotionally that a seven year old boy is missing for so long a time.  I hope we will get answers soon.  I hope Kyron Horman will be found soon.  

I can see the tension getting high.

Let's move on please.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #521 on: July 26, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »

If Terri is so innocent in all of this, why is she paying $350,000 just so she can keep quiet about the morning of June 4?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: July 26, 2010, 06:19:27 PM »

I have to go read this whole thread to catch up today, but just wondering right off before I do if anyone has heard anything having to do with dede at the grand jury today.. .thanks.. .I'll go catch up now

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: July 26, 2010, 06:22:26 PM »

It would be certainly interesting to know if the story about the Dr. Appt. were true at all. I understand that Kaine claims to know nothing about the alleged Dr. Appt but how about DY?
Was there any discussion between any of them regarding the alleged Dr. Appt. or what symptoms that Kyron might have been displaying that would show the need for medical attention at all?

Did DY know about the science fair? Did she know about the talent show?
What did DY know about in regards to Kyron's life at home with his Father and TH at all besides her claim that Kyron did not want to go back home with KH and TH?

That info might be out there already and if so I may have just missed it and would surely appreciate the refressher if anyone else can answer.

And for that matter, Did DY have an open communication system between herself and Kyron's school/teacher etc...?
Prior to Kyron's disappearance, Did DY ever call the school to find out pertinent information regarding Kyron?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 26, 2010, 06:22:47 PM »

I have to go read this whole thread to catch up today, but just wondering right off before I do if anyone has heard anything having to do with dede at the grand jury today.. .thanks.. .I'll go catch up now

Yes she was DD..your source was very accurate on that call.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: July 26, 2010, 06:24:31 PM »

I agree, Klaas, but unfortunately after a multitude of transfers withing the 911 call system, he is finally able to seek help from somebody that directed him to the Tip Line in Portland. He left a detailed message. After he left that message, he called the MCSO and spoke with somebody. As soon as she found out he was calling in reference to this sock & Ky's case, she said she couldn;t talk to him & he had to call the tip line. IMO, that's completely unprofessional. Maybe Black Butte has several hikers a year that suffer injuries, but for this man to find a small sock with splotches of blood on it and not a single soul was able to assist him, it trully leaves me at a loss. Big possibility it wasn;t Kyron's sock, but is it worth it to not follow the correct avenue of evidence discovery? Maybe the sock was lost for a stupid reason, like maybe somebody just threw it out bc it was bloody. But maybe it was lost by somebody that was wounded & struggling in the wilderness there. Or maybe it could be linked to somebody else that's missing in the state of Oregon. With everybody else passing the buck with this dude's call, of all the calls made, I definitely didn;t expect to read that the MCSO did the same thing... It's disheartening. I feel such sadness for little Kyron.

Do you have verification that this is actually what happened? Or do you just have this guy's post? How do we know he's telling the truth?

Probably the same way that you know that Kaine is telling the truth, cuz he said it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 26, 2010, 06:25:43 PM »

Gypsy DD, I said I dislike others throwing out opinions rather than theorizing. We have already had our discussion on education previously, and I find your emotional posting rather unlike one with a reasonable grasp of the behavioral sciences. I am no child, and am certainly not wet behind the ears, rather pursuing a different area by studying crime causation. I cannot see the benefit in disparaging remarks on one's weight, hairstyle, so forth. If you find a benefit in that, than that is reflective of your level of true maturity which has little to do with age, though you only have a few years on me m'am. Assuming helps little. Kinda makes an ass.......

Somebody needs to get off their high horse and quit talking down to people!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 26, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »

If Terri is so innocent in all of this, why is she paying $350,000 just so she can keep quiet about the morning of June 4?

txlisa

I could be mistaken but ... I do not believe that one person on this forum believes that Terri Horman was not behind the disappearance of Kyron.

I believe that it is in Terri Horman's best interest to retain the best defence attorney that money can buy.  It is her best shot at avoiding either the death penalty or ... the rest of her life behind bars.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 26, 2010, 06:26:25 PM »

Wondering also if there were ever any iep meetings held for Kyron? Or were there any concerns shared between the Kyron's School/Teacher and his Parents at all, including DY, by phone, in writing or in person?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: July 26, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »

I agree, Klaas, but unfortunately after a multitude of transfers withing the 911 call system, he is finally able to seek help from somebody that directed him to the Tip Line in Portland. He left a detailed message. After he left that message, he called the MCSO and spoke with somebody. As soon as she found out he was calling in reference to this sock & Ky's case, she said she couldn;t talk to him & he had to call the tip line. IMO, that's completely unprofessional. Maybe Black Butte has several hikers a year that suffer injuries, but for this man to find a small sock with splotches of blood on it and not a single soul was able to assist him, it trully leaves me at a loss. Big possibility it wasn;t Kyron's sock, but is it worth it to not follow the correct avenue of evidence discovery? Maybe the sock was lost for a stupid reason, like maybe somebody just threw it out bc it was bloody. But maybe it was lost by somebody that was wounded & struggling in the wilderness there. Or maybe it could be linked to somebody else that's missing in the state of Oregon. With everybody else passing the buck with this dude's call, of all the calls made, I definitely didn;t expect to read that the MCSO did the same thing... It's disheartening. I feel such sadness for little Kyron.

Do you have verification that this is actually what happened? Or do you just have this guy's post? How do we know he's telling the truth?

Probably the same way that you know that Kaine is telling the truth, cuz he said it. 

He is a law professor and it wasn't a post it was an article that wrote. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #530 on: July 26, 2010, 06:28:37 PM »

Why would Kaine lie.  Really why?  And why would he be the one cooperating with LE?  Do you think there is a conspiracy with Kaine, Tony, Desiree, MCSO, Skyline school all trying to frame Terri?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 26, 2010, 06:29:39 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 26, 2010, 06:30:01 PM »

If I value my almost 45 year marriage and ... I do ... for the next couple of hours Hubby and I will be walking our 16 year old Golden Retriever along the banks of the mighty muddy Fraser River.

Later, Janet
3:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 26, 2010, 06:31:50 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent

oh cool will go read that, maybe blink has some info on it...

To find me:
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 26, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »

Good evening monks...just checking in, have to take a break from this case for a bit as it is bringing back too many memories for me .I keep seeing Kyrons little face and wondering to myself WTH could this little guy have done to make someone want to hurt him.Even if and that is a big if IMO he were still with us ,to take him away from his daddy and momma and everything he knows has to be terrifying for him....

Sadly, I just dont hold out much hope that he is still with us.....God bless you Kyron! I know a precious little girl who didnt deserve it either who I am sure would love to take you under the wings she surely is wearing!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 26, 2010, 06:38:14 PM »

Good evening monks...just checking in, have to take a break from this case for a bit as it is bringing back too many memories for me .I keep seeing Kyrons little face and wondering to myself WTH could this little guy have done to make someone want to hurt him.Even if and that is a big if IMO he were still with us ,to take him away from his daddy and momma and everything he knows has to be terrifying for him....

Sadly, I just dont hold out much hope that he is still with us.....God bless you Kyron! I know a precious little girl who didnt deserve it either who I am sure would love to take you under the wings she surely is wearing!

Aww Cubbee! I know how you feel. With the Caylee case, I never held out hope that she was alive after hearing KC's lies. But with Kyron, it's really depressing. Part of me is still hopeful, hoping that friends helped TH hide Kyron because they were conned by her; but as time goes on, hope dies.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: July 26, 2010, 06:38:45 PM »

hmmm, well I was hoping for more info HAHA..

oh well let me catch up on the thread, then go see what I can dig up.

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...

To find me:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 26, 2010, 06:40:11 PM »

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 26, 2010, 06:41:33 PM »

Cousin speaks>>>>http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg36
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #539 on: July 26, 2010, 06:43:08 PM »

hmmm, well I was hoping for more info HAHA..

oh well let me catch up on the thread, then go see what I can dig up.

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
Thanks DD, looking forward for more of your info    I see nothing wrong in wanting a good lawyer, just smart imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.