June 16, 2024, 06:48:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188503 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: July 26, 2010, 06:44:14 PM »

hmmm, well I was hoping for more info HAHA..

oh well let me catch up on the thread, then go see what I can dig up.

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...

Agree. Good possibility. Could have been mentioned on an email communication with one of the friends recently questioned by LE. Someone did say (DY I beleive) that she tended to lie even about little things.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: July 26, 2010, 06:44:39 PM »

Sometimes I can access to read and other times it says I am a stalker!
Sheesh!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 26, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »

Good evening monks...just checking in, have to take a break from this case for a bit as it is bringing back too many memories for me .I keep seeing Kyrons little face and wondering to myself WTH could this little guy have done to make someone want to hurt him.Even if and that is a big if IMO he were still with us ,to take him away from his daddy and momma and everything he knows has to be terrifying for him....

Sadly, I just dont hold out much hope that he is still with us.....God bless you Kyron! I know a precious little girl who didnt deserve it either who I am sure would love to take you under the wings she surely is wearing!

Aww Cubbee! I know how you feel. With the Caylee case, I never held out hope that she was alive after hearing KC's lies. But with Kyron, it's really depressing. Part of me is still hopeful, hoping that friends helped TH hide Kyron because they were conned by her; but as time goes on, hope dies.

I know..... 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: July 26, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »

O/T In all I am going through in my personal life at this time, that forum name 4donks still makes me chuckle.... ITHANK YOU 4donks ......for the 
I thank you and the 4 donks thank you

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: July 26, 2010, 06:47:40 PM »

Thanks Brandi, would love to know where Terri got all that money to pay her lawyer?

Would like to hear more about that too, Rosie.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 26, 2010, 06:48:26 PM »

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
will you email me?  or do you tweet?  really need to speak with you...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 26, 2010, 06:48:58 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 26, 2010, 06:48:31 PM »

Sheesh!

IF you use AOL and they have banned an AOL IP and you happen to be using it at the moment then you will momentarily be banned or until your AOL IP changes.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: July 26, 2010, 06:50:31 PM »

Thanks DD, looking forward for more of your info    I see nothing wrong in wanting a good lawyer, just smart imo.

oh I definitely would want a good one too if I were her... she needed one long before she decided to get one.  being she first spoke with the woman one, she knew she needed a good one.  I have wondered why the woman one declined??? why it was recommended she get the one she has now? 

you would think the woman one would have been all over this case talking about, defending terri in the media, but I have not heard about it...so hmmm.  wonder why... although I am glad she isn't, I can't stand hearing her LOL

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 26, 2010, 06:51:39 PM »

Sheesh!

IF you use AOL and they have banned an AOL IP and you happen to be using it at the moment then you will momentarily be banned or until your AOL IP changes.

Aha! That makes perfect sense. Thanks Klaas! 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 26, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
will you email me?  or do you tweet?  really need to speak with you...

you can email me...  keysring@yahoo.com  

not sure why you want to talk to me, but okay..  
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:52:44 PM by klaasend » Logged

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: July 26, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »

Thanks DD, looking forward for more of your info    I see nothing wrong in wanting a good lawyer, just smart imo.

oh I definitely would want a good one too if I were her... she needed one long before she decided to get one.  being she first spoke with the woman one, she knew she needed a good one.  I have wondered why the woman one declined??? why it was recommended she get the one she has now? 

you would think the woman one would have been all over this case talking about, defending terri in the media, but I have not heard about it...so hmmm.  wonder why... although I am glad she isn't, I can't stand hearing her LOL

Does this female attorney normally defend people suspected of harming children?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: July 26, 2010, 06:53:52 PM »

Sheesh!

Not sure what Tom would have to say today. Dede is not allowed to talk about the GJ hearing. To anyone. (Not sure if she can talk to her lawyer about it though.) But the GJ testimony is secret by law.

*shrug*

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: July 26, 2010, 06:54:27 PM »

Who? Who? Gloria? Janey? Oh never mind, if you can't tell. Just being nosey!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: July 26, 2010, 06:54:45 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent

TY Klaas.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 26, 2010, 06:54:57 PM »

thanks blondie... I knew I should have read the thread before posting ugh LOL... been outside all morning and no time.. .I'll go catch up before I start looking like an idiot.

To find me:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 26, 2010, 06:55:08 PM »

Sounds like a description of Gloria Allred to me.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: July 26, 2010, 06:55:25 PM »

There was a waivering feeling that I had the other day for reasons that just feel to complicated to explain but I humbly digress from those arguments. I do believe that Kyron is still alive. I am fully aware that I could be wrong, but it is what I believe and I am sticking to it.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: July 26, 2010, 06:55:49 PM »

Sounds like a description of Gloria Allred to me.

I was thinking exactly the same..

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 26, 2010, 06:57:18 PM »

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
will you email me?  or do you tweet?  really need to speak with you...

you can email me...  keysring@yahoo.com  

not sure why you want to talk to me, but okay..  
no big thing everybody is about the airport thing you were talking about.  I just don't want to spread anything until it is confirmed we ar working on it and it might tie in with what you were saying, and then it may be a BIG NOTHING>>>>>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.