June 16, 2024, 02:46:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188437 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: July 26, 2010, 06:58:23 PM »

hmmm, well I was hoping for more info HAHA..

oh well let me catch up on the thread, then go see what I can dig up.

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
Thanks DD, looking forward for more of your info    I see nothing wrong in wanting a good lawyer, just smart imo.

oh I definitely would want a good one too if I were her... she needed one long before she decided to get one.  being she first spoke with the woman one, she knew she needed a good one.  I have wondered why the woman one declined??? why it was recommended she get the one she has now? 

you would think the woman one would have been all over this case talking about, defending terri in the media, but I have not heard about it...so hmmm.  wonder why... although I am glad she isn't, I can't stand hearing her LOL

Does this female attorney normally defend people suspected of harming children?

no she does not... she usually defends witnesses or women discriminated against... and that is probably why someone else was recommended... and being she is not defending terri in the media, that says something too.  I don't even know why terri would end up going to her in the first place... but being she did(so I am told) then maybe terri was looking for a free attorney.. but now I see I need to go read the thread and catch up.. I have not read the docs yet... just was able to start looking at todays news.  but came here first..

going to go read the thread now

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: July 26, 2010, 07:00:33 PM »

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
Thanks DD, looking forward for more of your info    I see nothing wrong in wanting a good lawyer, just smart imo.

oh I definitely would want a good one too if I were her... she needed one long before she decided to get one.  being she first spoke with the woman one, she knew she needed a good one.  I have wondered why the woman one declined??? why it was recommended she get the one she has now? 

you would think the woman one would have been all over this case talking about, defending terri in the media, but I have not heard about it...so hmmm.  wonder why... although I am glad she isn't, I can't stand hearing her LOL

Who? Who? Gloria? Janey? Oh never mind, if you can't tell. Just being nosey!

just look for those weird pins on her dresses...

To find me:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #562 on: July 26, 2010, 07:00:49 PM »

God Bless Tom, what a guy to keep us informed.   an angelic monkey

Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

[link to www.kgw.com]

jury today, answers tonight or tomorrow

Jones...what do you mean by answers? Btw...thanks for all of your forthrightness on this forum. Best wishes to your family...I'm sure its been difficult. Also...if you don't mind my asking...was Dede's dad there at the courthouse with her today?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1049347

We are going to find out what she knows, and how involved now.
Don is there, or he died and could not make it

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg36

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 26, 2010, 07:02:30 PM »

Does this female attorney normally defend people suspected of harming children?

Sounds like a description of Gloria Allred to me.

Ha Ha..I agree Brandi

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: July 26, 2010, 07:01:45 PM »

TY Seahorse Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: July 26, 2010, 07:05:23 PM »

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
will you email me?  or do you tweet?  really need to speak with you...

you can email me...  keysring@yahoo.com  

not sure why you want to talk to me, but okay..  
no big thing everybody is about the airport thing you were talking about.  I just don't want to spread anything until it is confirmed we ar working on it and it might tie in with what you were saying, and then it may be a BIG NOTHING>>>>>

well I've said about what I know, but I'll listen, maybe it will help figure out something.  the more people helping the better.

To find me:
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 26, 2010, 07:14:32 PM »

It would be certainly interesting to know if the story about the Dr. Appt. were true at all. I understand that Kaine claims to know nothing about the alleged Dr. Appt but how about DY?
Was there any discussion between any of them regarding the alleged Dr. Appt. or what symptoms that Kyron might have been displaying that would show the need for medical attention at all?

Did DY know about the science fair? Did she know about the talent show?
What did DY know about in regards to Kyron's life at home with his Father and TH at all besides her claim that Kyron did not want to go back home with KH and TH?

That info might be out there already and if so I may have just missed it and would surely appreciate the refressher if anyone else can answer.

And for that matter, Did DY have an open communication system between herself and Kyron's school/teacher etc...?
Prior to Kyron's disappearance, Did DY ever call the school to find out pertinent information regarding Kyron?

Some of these questions might be answered on tonight's Dateline Show..others we may never know the answers.  I do remember Kaine and Desiree both saying they were unaware of any doc appts...but that doesn't mean there wasn't one.  But it does mean if there was one that Terri had not told them about it, nor why it was Kyron needed to see the doctor.

They both said in an interview in the past that each of them had  recently been reinforcing with Kyron how important it was to do whatever an adult instructed him to do in school.  Rather that need to reinforce this came from a teacher or Terri we do not know.

They both have said they knew of the science fair project..neither knew about the talent show.

Hope we find out some more info in tonight's show.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 26, 2010, 07:15:12 PM »

Who? Who? Gloria? Janey? Oh never mind, if you can't tell. Just being nosey!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 26, 2010, 07:18:41 PM »

AHA!!! Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 26, 2010, 07:27:26 PM »

So she must not have thought Terri's rights needed defending
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 26, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »

AHA!!! Thanks!
I am so glad we don't get to listen to Gloria Alred, that would pain me terribly.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #571 on: July 26, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »

So she must not have thought Terri's rights needed defending

I think she might be disgusted by people who would hurt a child.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: July 26, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »

There was a waivering feeling that I had the other day for reasons that just feel to complicated to explain but I humbly digress from those arguments. I do believe that Kyron is still alive. I am fully aware that I could be wrong, but it is what I believe and I am sticking to it.

I feel that way too..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 26, 2010, 07:44:33 PM »

Years ago I worked in a place, GA would come in quite often.This was years and years ago, before she was famous and had money.  I have spoken to her, very interesting woman. she was very much into civil rights and womans rights. She is abrasive and all but I consider her to be a very good advocate and lawyer. I don't always agree with her on certain things but she gets the job done.

I can understand why she would not take this case...She is usually with who she considers to be the underdog, I am sure she would see Kyron in that role.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: July 26, 2010, 07:44:55 PM »

OT warning!

God, allow me the power to address posts in this bulletin board with intelligence, patience, tact, and respect.

And, if ever someone offends me with a comment or attitude, that I be wise enough to either ignore the person's comments, or offer that person in my reply the same dignity and respect that I offer everyone else.

Let me not spit on anyone's post, oh God, or think that I am above everyone else, a knowitall... for there is only ONE knowitall.

an angelic monkey

This is the Missing Person's thread for Kyron Horman.  Please be respectful of him and your fellow readers/posters in this thread.  They are here for news about Kyron. No more OT.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:02:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 26, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »

OT warning!

God, allow me the power to address posts in this bulletin board with intelligence, patience, tact, and respect.

And, if ever someone offends me with a comment or attitude, that I be wise enough to either ignore the person's comments, or offer that person in my reply the same dignity and respect that I offer everyone else.

Let me not spit on anyone's post, oh God, or think that I am above everyone else, a knowitall... for there is only ONE knowitall.

an angelic monkey

Thank you for the permagrin!!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #576 on: July 26, 2010, 07:58:09 PM »

OT warning!

an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #577 on: July 26, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »

Well there you have it--I've been humbled!     So there is an Investigative Grand Jury empaneled.  Very interesting.  LE must have A LOT more than what we can even imagine to go that route. 

Nice word DD--you indeed have a reliable source!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 26, 2010, 07:59:22 PM »

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1049550
United States
7/26/2010 7:21 PM

Well I hope noone gets too disapointed in me but......
Fox news bush wacked me at my house, I've never been one to cower in the face of confrontation.
I gave the interview off camera and just told my version of what kind of person dede is. There was no sneeky questions or bullshit.
Basically said people just need to step back and let the system work,
dede is a good person and has never been in any trouble before this.
I didn't go looking for fame, you won't see my face, just a shadow.
I feel compeld to say something good about her to the world, I love her.
I was working all day so I did not see the court house clip of her leaving or the smile. But I will say this.
Dede always has a smile on her face, I don't think she has ever had much of a reason to scoul. A frown doesn't fit her face.
Ever met someone who glares all the time? It fits their face.
Dedes smile fits her face.
So all the conjecture and speculation is ok but look at it like this,
if she walked out of there with a half grin/smile and was coming across as smug, maybe she feels you are all going to look like fools when you get the story.
At least I hope that was it.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg38
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 26, 2010, 08:00:50 PM »

TY!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.