June 16, 2024, 08:31:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188529 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #580 on: July 26, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »

Good evening monks...just checking in, have to take a break from this case for a bit as it is bringing back too many memories for me .I keep seeing Kyrons little face and wondering to myself WTH could this little guy have done to make someone want to hurt him.Even if and that is a big if IMO he were still with us ,to take him away from his daddy and momma and everything he knows has to be terrifying for him....

Sadly, I just dont hold out much hope that he is still with us.....God bless you Kyron! I know a precious little girl who didnt deserve it either who I am sure would love to take you under the wings she surely is wearing!

awww Cubbee, Hugs, I know you are hurting..These cases just hurt to the core of our being.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #581 on: July 26, 2010, 08:02:50 PM »

TY Seahorse Smile
Y.W. Patrica Mocha Latte!
 flower

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 26, 2010, 08:05:19 PM »

Please no one throw nanners at me but I am having a hard time with not feeling a bit defensive over why Kaine needs to know where she got the money to defend herself.  She didn't work outside of the home but she did take care of the home, or since we can assume she must have given she was a stay at home mom. I know, I know she most likely did something to his child but if she used her credit to get a loan, then I don't see why she needs to disclose that. Are they wondering if she forged docs of something? She is allowed to get a loan, get a lawyer and defend herself. What am I missing.

Again, please don't get all hostile with me.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 26, 2010, 08:07:00 PM »

Good evening monks...just checking in, have to take a break from this case for a bit as it is bringing back too many memories for me .I keep seeing Kyrons little face and wondering to myself WTH could this little guy have done to make someone want to hurt him.Even if and that is a big if IMO he were still with us ,to take him away from his daddy and momma and everything he knows has to be terrifying for him....

Sadly, I just dont hold out much hope that he is still with us.....God bless you Kyron! I know a precious little girl who didnt deserve it either who I am sure would love to take you under the wings she surely is wearing!

awww Cubbee, Hugs, I know you are hurting..These cases just hurt to the core of our being.

OS
I am so sorry, and I do truly know how you feel, I hope you get to feeling better!!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: July 26, 2010, 08:08:44 PM »

Please no one throw nanners at me but I am having a hard time with not feeling a bit defensive over why Kaine needs to know where she got the money to defend herself.  She didn't work outside of the home but she did take care of the home, or since we can assume she must have given she was a stay at home mom. I know, I know she most likely did something to his child but if she used her credit to get a loan, then I don't see why she needs to disclose that. Are they wondering if she forged docs of something? She is allowed to get a loan, get a lawyer and defend herself. What am I missing.

If a missing child wasn't involved I woud agree with you 100%, but that isn't the case, I have a feeling she sold media rights of Kaine's child I really do.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #585 on: July 26, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »

hmmm, well I was hoping for more info HAHA..

oh well let me catch up on the thread, then go see what I can dig up.

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
will you email me?  or do you tweet?  really need to speak with you...

you can email me...  keysring@yahoo.com  

not sure why you want to talk to me, but okay..  
no big thing everybody is about the airport thing you were talking about.  I just don't want to spread anything until it is confirmed we ar working on it and it might tie in with what you were saying, and then it may be a BIG NOTHING>>>>>

well I've said about what I know, but I'll listen, maybe it will help figure out something.  the more people helping the better.

HI DD,

The Cuz of DDS said, tomorrow we get an answer.  Does this mean DDS will find out about Immunity?

A guest on JV said he thinks that DDS didn't testify but instead he projected that she may have went in "I'm not going to testify unless I am granted immunity".

So will she find out tomorrow if the immunity is granted? if she did request immunity. The haunty appearance of DDS
outside the courtroom tells me she is in charge.

Am I hot or cold DD?   

Thank-you for keeping us in suspense.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 26, 2010, 08:11:11 PM »

Well there you have it--I've been humbled!     So there is an Investigative Grand Jury empaneled.  Very interesting.  LE must have A LOT more than what we can even imagine to go that route. 

Nice word DD--you indeed have a reliable source!

Jess no one here would ever think of you in any type of negative light, ever. We all value your input and opinion, (even when we disagree).
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 26, 2010, 08:11:16 PM »

So she must not have thought Terri's rights needed defending

for some reason she didn't or she thought she needed a different kind of attorney or something... remember this is RUMOR... but I believe my source... but take it for what it is worth... anyway I am told her now attorney was recommended.. so... recommend him? 

I know you are familiar with the Pin Lady... as are many others..why go there to begin with... and why end up with the attorney she did?  anything else we can "assume" from any of this

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #588 on: July 26, 2010, 08:13:37 PM »

I sure won't get hostile with you, all good questions.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 26, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »

I was listening with half an ear to JVM and thought they said something like TH's attorney was still listed as attorney of record for the divorce filing, so that would make any money TH has half Kaine's. IF it's even true that she paid $350K. she may have just been making it up in her communication with a third person. Also, they are looking for any and every reason to drag her back into court in the hope that they can get her to answer. Won't happen though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #590 on: July 26, 2010, 08:16:15 PM »

for some reason she didn't or she thought she needed a different kind of attorney or something... remember this is RUMOR... but I believe my source... but take it for what it is worth... anyway I am told her now attorney was recommended.. so... recommend him? 

I know you are familiar with the Pin Lady... as are many others..why go there to begin with... and why end up with the attorney she did?  anything else we can "assume" from any of this
Probably recommended by Gloria, she knows a lot of lawyers, and has been around the block a few times.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 26, 2010, 08:15:32 PM »

You know, I'm really not worried about what attorney Terri has or doesn't have.  I care about Terri telling the truth and Kyron coming home.  I hope Kyron is still alive but it's looking less and less likely.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 26, 2010, 08:18:20 PM »

Well there you have it--I've been humbled!     So there is an Investigative Grand Jury empaneled.  Very interesting.  LE must have A LOT more than what we can even imagine to go that route. 

Nice word DD--you indeed have a reliable source!

thanks jess, but I am still with you on this, was very unusual for this to happen...

now let me run this one by you, as this one I am wondering about also...

let's just say this as a hypothetical...

say terri was not on sauvie, lets say she was somewhere else and it was across the state line. 

could we have a fed grand jury rather than a state one?  or can a state one handle both states?

what is your thought on this?

To find me:
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #593 on: July 26, 2010, 08:18:33 PM »

No nanners here but I do think he has a right to know IF it involved the use of any joint assets. If she is going to use the house or his credit then he should know  - just as he should know if they were still together. If she sold her story to HIS kid then he should know. If she is willing to go under oath and say that she did not use any JOINT assets to get the money then he should mind his own business. If her parents got her the money - again none of his business.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #594 on: July 26, 2010, 08:25:41 PM »

LauralPorter

Attorney for Terri Horman's friend, Dede Spicher talked to @datelinenbc about #Kyron case. What he said on KGW8 at 6pm and on Today show.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #595 on: July 26, 2010, 08:26:04 PM »

No nanners here but I do think he has a right to know IF it involved the use of any joint assets. If she is going to use the house or his credit then he should know  - just as he should know if they were still together. If she sold her story to HIS kid then he should know. If she is willing to go under oath and say that she did not use any JOINT assets to get the money then he should mind his own business. If her parents got her the money - again none of his business.

Especially is she was trying to get money from him to move out of the house.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #596 on: July 26, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »

LauralPorter posted on twitter

Attorney for Terri Horman's friend, Dede Spicher talked to @datelinenbc about #Kyron case. What he said on KGW8 at 6pm and on Today show.

ETA: posted on twitter.

OS

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: July 26, 2010, 08:27:31 PM »

LauralPorter

I can hear him now. "Yes, she answered some questions today."

Seriously, there is not much he can legally say.

JMO.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 26, 2010, 08:26:51 PM »

I think if she earned the money after the filing of divorce it is not jconsidered oint assests. She is not on the house and she could not use his credit but given they were married his credit is her credit and vice versa. Maybe he is wondering if she cashed in some stock or her half of a retirement fund?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 26, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »

hmmm, well I was hoping for more info HAHA..

oh well let me catch up on the thread, then go see what I can dig up.

btw... on this terri pay 350,000 for attorney... I wonder if she really didn't pay and she just told someone she did...

I have heard ( rumor, but from one of my same sources) that he was not her first choice and that in talking with a very high profile WOMAN who represents so many women in these cases and always wears those weird pens on her dresses... that it was recommended she go see the attorney she has now... well the woman attorney takes a lot of cases for free... maybe terri's attorney did too?  just a thought, I don't know...
will you email me?  or do you tweet?  really need to speak with you...

you can email me...  keysring@yahoo.com  

not sure why you want to talk to me, but okay..  
no big thing everybody is about the airport thing you were talking about.  I just don't want to spread anything until it is confirmed we ar working on it and it might tie in with what you were saying, and then it may be a BIG NOTHING>>>>>

well I've said about what I know, but I'll listen, maybe it will help figure out something.  the more people helping the better.

HI DD,

The Cuz of DDS said, tomorrow we get an answer.  Does this mean DDS will find out about Immunity?

A guest on JV said he thinks that DDS didn't testify but instead he projected that she may have went in "I'm not going to testify unless I am granted immunity".

So will she find out tomorrow if the immunity is granted? if she did request immunity. The haunty appearance of DDS
outside the courtroom tells me she is in charge.

Am I hot or cold DD?   

Thank-you for keeping us in suspense.

I truly am never trying to keep anyone in suspense... but I do make promises not to tell certain things.. and the reason is because, if only so many people know something and one of them tells me, and I post it, then people will know who said it...so when that happens I am careful what I post about... people tell me things because they do not want their names out here and others to know they talk... but they want the info out here.  so I agree to not say anything that would identify them... so that is why sometimes I sound cryptic and weird, and I really don't mean to keep people in suspense... I'm not that kind of a person.. I would love to just blurt out everything but sometimes you just can't... but I will say as much as I can, because I feel people who try to help can do a much better job if they have some info... and face it, people on forums have a lot of manpower in working hours available, lifetime experience, professional backgrounds to analyze things, and plain old common sense to brainstorm... I believe if forums had more info to work with, more cases would get solved...

anyway... I don't know what dede did in there today... I just got online a bit ago and trying to catch up.. I would imagine her cousin would know more about that than I would... but if I find out anything and if it won't identify who tells me, I will share.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.