June 16, 2024, 05:00:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188477 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2010, 04:20:28 PM »

Please could someone tell me who "Trinity" is?   Some BIG? 

Admin of that site.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2010, 04:23:06 PM »

From the previous thread:

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Re: the bolded part..

No, she isn't replying to herself, that's a reply tweet sent to DeDe from someone else.  Have been looking around to see who tweeted that to her, have only found so far that it was not sent by Heather Walters (Rosemont_Farm).  Still checking. 

Cuz that *could be* a message of sorts, seeing as how it was sent on June 4th, in reply to DeDe.  But then again, lol, may be nothing at all. 

Wow, Wyks, you have your thinking cap on! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2010, 04:23:14 PM »

Posted by cousin Tom over at the GLP website:

[quote:Jonesr(OP) 1048194]
You are right about staying out of this, if I were an attention whore, I would have went straight to the tv station.
I have been GLP n for seven months and really didn't quite get how hooked up this place is.
The public opinion of Dede is being fuled by the Horman family and the press, if I were in any way at all even close to the case the Feds would have done been here, and they would be now after this.
I'm not close to Dede, but our  relationship was positive.
I talk to her brother on a weekly basis so this is VERY close and personal to me, I took the shills, trolls and the type to heart this time, I coulnt help it.
I don't regret tell this to GLP, that is what this place is about, if you can't get that, why are you here?
The press called me, a mail order detective could have found me, I had nothing to hide so I'm not worried or scared of shit, trust me, trinity has me convinced we need to be ready for something BIG. And I am.
I was really aware of Kyrons disappearance from dayone, I felt really creepy to hear my boys name on the raido, and live here, and have school age kids, basically just being human.
Then all of a sudden this, I want my cousin to be innocent, I want Kyron to come home. I want my family to go back to normal. Well normal for us anyway.
There are wanted posters of her now all over the net, I totally understand the Hormans rage also. They are in the right, there should be no secerets and to not cooperate only projects guilt. But what if she is just like us and does not trust the Feds? Doesn't trust the local police? [b/Thinks she is in a perfect position to become a Patsy?[/b]
You would be a fool not to lawyer up instantly, and if your dad was working in the sheriffs office would you not call him?
Everything said about Dedes involvment in this can be read into in any arguement of guilt or not guilty. There are alot of folks crying foul on the witch hunt also.
I don't want to be on tv, they want the whole family to talk like a group interview, on how we are doing and to give a look at Dede spicher that no one has heard. Only bad has been really spread out.
My family found out with the rest of the world about this and we don't know what to do. I was just trying to get a bigger view and a wide perspective on the situation by posting. I got it
thank you all for the support and the abuse. It all has helped.
No more from me on the subject.

[/quote]

I know he ain;t referring to Patsy Ransey bc cancer or not - that family was whacko & I'm of the opinion Patsy AND John were guilty...of a coverup... OMG, why the comparison to Patsy? Does he honestly think Patsy was wrongly accused or implicated? OMG... Well, I don't usually express my opinion to the strongest intent like here, but seriously, wow. Heck, maybe I misinterpretted his post. It does sorta look like he did an about face with his posting technique. In his prior posts, it appears as though the comments were more on the negative side, like she got whatever she wanted, everything was her way, something to that effect. He didn't say anything bad, just sort of disparaging. I really hope he joins Scared Monkeys so he can lend his perspective here. I agree with Tom's advice about a lawyer. While I do believe if you know something regarding a crime, then you should tell the proper people without haste, however having a lawyer would be so much better for her considering she  could have shared electronic transmissions with Terri, etc. A lawyer would be able to see the direction the investigators are going with their questions, so a lawyer could help her word her answers to be precise, concise, no ifs ands or buts, etc. A lawyer could keep the police questioning withing the law...instead of walking the tightrope & possible entrapment...

Having said that, is there anything bad on the Portland Police Dept? What about MCSO? Why wouldn't DeDe just be able to open up, especially knowing her father is a sheriff of some sort? It just seems kinda odd...but I do agree with the lawyering up...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2010, 04:22:23 PM »

It's very hard to get banned over there, NewfieMonkey!  However, I've seen people get caught in the crossfire of someone who was banned.  Several IPs in the area got caught up in it.  You'll probably be back in soon.  About the only thing someone can get banned for is a threat. 
Leave it to me!
JK ... No, I hadn't signed up or registered or whatever ...  I just clicked on the link and the first few times it let me in to read ... after 3 or 4 times of going there - it started giving me the "Your IP has been banned.  Quit stalking" message!     If I didn't have such great self esteem I'd have been a little hurt!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2010, 04:23:43 PM »

Janet  - I am frustrated too considering Kyron is still missing and if alive probably scared to death.

I'm hoping there is action tomorrow and also that the press conference on Tuesday answers some of our questions.  Hopefully by then your tooth will be better too  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

No, she isn't replying to herself, that's a reply tweet sent to DeDe from someone else.  Have been looking around to see who tweeted that to her, have only found so far that it was not sent by Heather Walters (Rosemont_Farm).  Still checking. 

Cuz that *could be* a message of sorts, seeing as how it was sent on June 4th, in reply to DeDe.  But then again, lol, may be nothing at all. 

I vote for nothing at all.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2010, 04:25:21 PM »

It's very hard to get banned over there, NewfieMonkey!  However, I've seen people get caught in the crossfire of someone who was banned.  Several IPs in the area got caught up in it.  You'll probably be back in soon.  About the only thing someone can get banned for is a threat. 
Leave it to me!
JK ... No, I hadn't signed up or registered or whatever ...  I just clicked on the link and the first few times it let me in to read ... after 3 or 4 times of going there - it started giving me the "Your IP has been banned.  Quit stalking" message!     If I didn't have such great self esteem I'd have been a little hurt!   

Geez!  Those people at GLP are paranoid!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2010, 04:27:16 PM »

You are right about staying out of this, if I were an attention whore, I would have went straight to the tv station.
I have been GLP n for seven months and really didn't quite get how hooked up this place is.
The public opinion of Dede is being fuled by the Horman family and the press, if I were in any way at all even close to the case the Feds would have done been here, and they would be now after this.
I talk to her brother on a weekly basis so this is VERY close and personal to me, I took the shills, trolls and the type to heart this time, I coulnt help it.
I don't regret tell this to GLP, that is what this place is about, if you can't get that, why are you here?
The press called me, a mail order detective could have found me, I had nothing to hide so I'm not worried or scared of shit, trust me, trinity has me convinced we need to be ready for something BIG. And I am.
I was really aware of Kyrons disappearance from dayone, I felt really creepy to hear my boys name on the raido, and live here, and have school age kids, basically just being human.
Then all of a sudden this, I want my cousin to be innocent, I want Kyron to come home. I want my family to go back to normal. Well normal for us anyway.
There are wanted posters of her now all over the net, I totally understand the Hormans rage also. They are in the right, there should be no secerets and to not cooperate only projects guilt. But what if she is just like us and does not trust the Feds? Doesn't trust the local police? [b/Thinks she is in a perfect position to become a Patsy?[/b]
You would be a fool not to lawyer up instantly, and if your dad was working in the sheriffs office would you not call him?
Everything said about Dedes involvment in this can be read into in any arguement of guilt or not guilty. There are alot of folks crying foul on the witch hunt also.
I don't want to be on tv, they want the whole family to talk like a group interview, on how we are doing and to give a look at Dede spicher that no one has heard. Only bad has been really spread out.
My family found out with the rest of the world about this and we don't know what to do. I was just trying to get a bigger view and a wide perspective on the situation by posting. I got it
thank you all for the support and the abuse. It all has helped.

I know he ain't referring to Patsy Ramsey bc cancer or not - that family was whacko & I'm of the opinion Patsy AND John were guilty...of a coverup... OMG, why the comparison to Patsy? Does he honestly think Patsy was wrongly accused or implicated? OMG... Well, I don't usually express my opinion to the strongest intent like here, but seriously, wow. Heck, maybe I misinterpretted his post. It does sorta look like he did an about face with his posting technique. In his prior posts, it appears as though the comments were more on the negative side, like she got whatever she wanted, everything was her way, something to that effect. He didn't say anything bad, just sort of disparaging. I really hope he joins Scared Monkeys so he can lend his perspective here. I agree with Tom's advice about a lawyer. While I do believe if you know something regarding a crime, then you should tell the proper people without haste, however having a lawyer would be so much better for her considering she  could have shared electronic transmissions with Terri, etc. A lawyer would be able to see the direction the investigators are going with their questions, so a lawyer could help her word her answers to be precise, concise, no ifs ands or buts, etc. A lawyer could keep the police questioning withing the law...instead of walking the tightrope & possible entrapment...

Having said that, is there anything bad on the Portland Police Dept? What about MCSO? Why wouldn't DeDe just be able to open up, especially knowing her father is a sheriff of some sort? It just seems kinda odd...but I do agree with the lawyering up...

Typos & an extra quote...gosh...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2010, 04:27:26 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Yeah but no offence to Sassifrass - I'm not finding any tweet like that on DeDe's twitter page and the only reference to it was posted over at the Psychic for Missing Persons forum also by Sassi. 
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=4510

So color me skeptical unless I can see the tweet in person 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2010, 04:27:00 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

lol, thanks seahorse!.. I have spent too much time in twitter, it becomes addictive after awhile.   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »

sea ... Yep ~ we actually had a heat stroke incident two years ago.  Scariest thing I've every experienced with either my two legged or four legged baby!

Titch ~ I took it to mean patsy ... as in goat ... fall guy ...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2010, 04:32:32 PM »

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede               Whether this is DeDe's tweet or not, it probably is referring to a garden tool, or dirt or anything to do with garden/lawn care. I can't imagine that she is talking about evidence or something to do with Kyron, imo. But I suppose who knows, but would be awfully stupid to tweet that.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2010, 04:33:56 PM »

I believe Trinity is a member over at that site ... GLP or whatever it's called.

IMO - As for the insideintel poster ... after just reading all his/her posts ... I call BS.  The early posts sound just like anyone else reading the case.  Then a post about 'wonder how often DY saw Kyron?' ... then a few days later starts coming up with matter of factly stating 'DY saw Kyron only 3 or 4 weekends in the last 3 years' ... Just sounds to me like someone who wants so badly to be noticed that they've starting making stuff up so people think they are an "insider" ... I'm not buying it.
I agree. The newer the post, the more she tried to sound like she had inside knowledge.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »

Yeah but no offence to Sassifrass - I'm not finding any tweet like that on DeDe's twitter page and the only reference to it was posted over at the Psychic for Missing Persons forum also by Sassi. 
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=4510

So color me skeptical unless I can see the tweet in person 

Am not finding any other reference to it either, Klaas.  Am guessing it *could be* a deleted tweet. 

As for the video, not so worried about that meaning anything other than someone's cute lil boy playing in the mud, which to many boys is heaven.  Not finding that showing up as a tweet anywhere, nor any other mention of it.

One reason I like to track down tweets is to read the context of the tweets surrounding it, like the back n forth replies.  Gives better meaning to the tweet.  So much can be taken wrong just by itself. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2010, 04:40:31 PM »

Claycat and Klaas, Thank-you.

The Cousin said Trinity said to get ready for something Big? This gives a little credibility if Trinity is an Admin. hymm.

I hate being up in the air or Limbo, so I am not going to think about this until tomorrow.
I didn't see the post ~ but I bet the admin was probably trying to impress upon Tom that his posts were going viral ... and to be ready for media & maybe LE to start burning up his phone lines (the something Big)? 

Thank-you, You are most likely right. I don't post there or anywhere, except here. 
I need a little fun, life is too short without it, it is fun and serious here, the other site scare me. 

Here it is what cousin Tom wrote, geez, I'm sorry IDK who originally posted this maybe Klaas?

My family found out with the rest of the world about this and we don't know what to do. I was just trying to get a bigger view and a wide perspective on the situation by posting. I got it thank you all for the support and the abuse. It all has helped.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2010, 04:40:34 PM »

Janet  - I am frustrated too considering Kyron is still missing and if alive probably scared to death.

I'm hoping there is action tomorrow and also that the press conference on Tuesday answers some of our questions.  Hopefully by then your tooth will be better too  an angelic monkey

Thanks.

Following a sleepless night ... I woke my dentist up when I phoned him first thing this morning.  He called in a prescription for antibiotics and ... hubby was waiting at the counter at Walmart prior to the druggist arriving.  The antibiotics and painkillers are beginning to their jobs.  I have a dentist appointment at 10:00 AM tomorrow morning.  I think another root canal is where it is at.  Getting old sucks!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2010, 04:42:05 PM »

Terri Horman's friend condemns rumors

by Randy Neves

Posted on June 20, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Updated Tuesday, Jul 6 at 12:40 PM
Related:
Terri Horman hires well-known attorney
http://www.kgw.com/news/Close-friend-of-Horman-condemns-Internet-rumors-96764789.html

HILLSBORO, Ore. -- The extra scrutiny on Terri Horman was taking an emotional toll, according to a close friend.

"I want people to know that she's a good person she's a devoted mother," said Jaymie Finster. "She's been in Kyron's life since he was three-days old."

Finster has been a close friend of Horman's since the two attended junior high school together in Roseburg.

She said the quality of attention Terri was getting from the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron, was unfair and damaging.

"I think a lot of people just want to go with the information that we don't have and try to make something of it and that's very hurtful and hard for me to see happening," she said.

With Horman's blessing, Finster was telling the public how emotionally harmful the Internet remarks have been; such as the person who commented, "It seems like a slam dunk that the stepmother is ... guilty."

Some comments online included the speculation that Horman was suffering from a "postpartum breakdown."

"I would really like to see the Internet blogging be decreased," said Finster.  She added that there was much yet to learn in the investigation and to imply that a second lie-detector test on Horman was a sign of guilt was unfair to a woman who played such an important role raising Kyron.

Finster said she hopes the public won't overreact in its need for answers in this case.

"Just to take some little bits of information and then fly with it is really hurtful and, you know, it's been really hard for her to see that happening," Finster said.

Finster said she had not spoken with Horman on Sunday and she did not know how the second polygraph test went for her.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!

4getunot.....did you hear that about the body in the blanket last night????  I tried to go to the archives to find it but you have to pay to get it. $15.00 bucks is the cheapest subscription they have. Not gonna pay it.

There was a 5yr old child that drowned last night.  They were performing CPR on him then brought in life flight.  I'm wondering if what you heard may have had something to do with him? 

an angelic monkey

http://www.kptv.com/news/24386190/detail.html

Browse all e-mail newsletters

Child Drowns At Rooster Rock Park

POSTED: 9:24 am PDT July 25, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› Print

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A 5-year-old child drowned in the Columbia River at Rooster Rock State Park on Saturday.

Emergency crews were called to the park at 4:37 p.m. Early reports from emergency dispatchers said the child was out of the water, but unresponsive.

A state medical examiner would not release the boy's name on Sunday morning.

Multnomah County deputies haven't released further information. They said authorities responded to several water-related emergencies on Saturday and three of their calls resulted in drownings.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24386190/detail.html   an angelic monkey

Oh no...poor baby....I don't think that was it last night Klaas....it was a lot later and it had Skyline in the address. I guess it turned out not to be anything, so I am not going to worry about it. They had so much going on it was hard to keep up with it. I can imagine a lot of folks are in the water if the temps out there are anything close to ours. It is 105 under my carport in the shade and not one leaf moving.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2010, 04:45:36 PM »

Thanks.

Following a sleepless night ... I woke my dentist up when I phoned him first thing this morning.  He called in a prescription for antibiotics and ... hubby was waiting at the counter at Walmart prior to the druggist arriving.  The antibiotics and painkillers are beginning to their jobs.  I have a dentist appointment at 10:00 AM tomorrow morning.  I think another root canal is where it is at.  Getting old sucks!

Janet
OT ... but a big AMEN SISTER!  (although as they say ~ it beats the alternative!)
Feel better Janet! 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2010, 04:46:03 PM »

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."

After taking one polygraph test, Finster said, Horman is taking another one Saturday and "she's not very happy about it." Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher. She said Horman and her husband, Kaine, are exhausted as the investigation drags on.

Friday, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office held a press conference to release the flier with Horman's face on it and to dispel online rumors that the second-grader had been found.

Capt. Jason Gates would not say whether Terri Moulton Horman is a suspect in the second-grader's June 4 disappearance from Skyline School.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared," Gates said. "We are releasing this information at this time in hope that it helps jog people's memory of that day."

Horman told Finster, "I just don't know what's going on. This is what I did that day."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LaLmADK7J3EJ:www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html
I love this snip

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.