June 16, 2024, 03:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188444 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #760 on: July 27, 2010, 12:44:44 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38416431%2338416431#38416431

Dateline video

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: July 27, 2010, 12:43:50 AM »

oh wait, she goes to the gym after that, so has to leave the store, go to van couver, come back and get to the gym... so yes, if she just drove straight over and dropped off kyron she could get back to the gym... can't she?  someone else take a look.. I am thinking so, but I need to really detail this out more to see for sure
I am dreadful with maps and mileage  but just looking at the map it sure didn't seem that far to me. But I am not a good judge of mileage.

I don't know where the store or the gym were located, but the cities are very close together.  You drive on the freeway from Portland to Vancouver, and unless you see the state sign, you don't realize you have crossed a state line. My son lived in Vancouver, and worked in Portland.  He commute from his home to work was about 25 minutes. 
Thank-you, so it is very likely she could have gone to Washington, was not aware how close Portland was to there.

it is likely someone might think she went there.. it is very likely is it possible she did so

My only problem with this is if infact she is shown on the store videos from her grocery shopping without Kyron.  That says to me she handed him off to someone else after she left the school.

okay trying to think about this and trying to rule out van couver connection or find one. one or the other. so do the stores show her without kyron?  and if so, how would she end up over on the washington side with him... did someone else take him from the school and then meet her and she took him from the area by the store?  just thinking out loud here.  trying to make this van couver theory work.. if she were going to take him to van couver, maybe she knew there were cameras on the bridge so she would have to get him over there another way... perhaps someone else drove him over there and she took him from there?  I don't know.. Maybe she never went to van couver at all. 
I'm a little reluctant to even post this, but it something one should think about.

Is it possible she told him to stay in the truck and he was in the back seat?

It looks like it would be hard to see him through the windows.  They look tinted.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 27, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »

what I am wondering is this... if they have to have a fed grand jury if this involves another state, then we will know there is something going on in another state?  or at least something federal..

but if they are across state line do they HAVE to use a fed grand jury?  or can they still us a state one?  that is my question.. I guess I will have to go look this up and see.. just wondered if anyone else knows...

remember portland is really the same place as van couver washington, you just cross the river/state line... its right there.  so would be easy to be across the state line and everything become federal. 

And that is what I'm trying to fit in that time line, the one where she was driving around while soothing the baby, but don't think that would be enough time to cross into Washington state, or would there be time to do so?

portland is at the edge of the columbian river.  on portland's side of the river is oregon, the other side of the river is washington.  just a matter of crossing the bridge, which takes no time at all.

Hi Wycks ;}  Trouble is to cross that bridge one would have to travel thru Portland to get to it :  the closest from SI by going over the St John's Bridge off Hwy 30 to N Portland and over to I-5 to the Interstate bridge.  Actually quite a trek depending on the time of day.

BTW just out of interest, Vancouver Lake is one huge shallow mud hole.  LOLOL  When first married we used to go there to fish for Catfish.  xox

Hi Scandi!  And true, depending on where one is and wanted to be would determine which bridge is closest to use.  I was just explaining how Oregon is on one side of the Columbian River and Washington is on the other side, just a matter of crossing a bridge.  Same with Nebraska and Iowa, a river is the stateline.  If someone sneezes twice crossing the bridge, they'd miss the stateline.  lol   

There was a discussion in the psychic forum about the searches, and how a container in the Columbian River moving with the current, might be in Oregon for awhile, then carried across the river into Washington.  And ideas about trying to see at some point if Washington SAR divers may also be able to help in the searches. 

Hi Wycks,That is a really good idea.  I know there is a long beach on the Washington side and people do go walking there.  It is where the boy found some of D B Cooper's money many years ago.

There are farms scattered across the river going up along the Columbia River, but it is really a sparsely populated area.  If something were to beach along the bank it might not be found right away is what I'm worried about.  I wonder if the searchers on SI spent any time on the Columbia River side of the island or just in the Multnomah Channel?   Currents would be strong in the CR even at this time of the year.  I sure hope the LE force working on Kyron's case has been in contact with the Harbor Patrol {or whatever they call it - maybe the Coast Guard}.  xox

Hey Wycks,  I've also been wondering why they announced tomorrow's Presser so far in advance - 4 days I think.  What kind of info do you think they are going to give the public?  I hope it isn't just a standard nothingness with no pertinent info to what's  happening in the case.  We've heard rumors of an arrest, but if they actually had enough to do that wouldn't they do that immediately?  Ta
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #763 on: July 27, 2010, 12:50:21 AM »

katusteve tweeted

What we've learned about the the grand jury proceedings in the Kyron Horman case - and what does it all mean? Anita Kissee will have it @11

going to be a long nite waiting for that info. here on the E coast.

OS

Isn't this the reason we have left coast monkeys?

Yepper

Dang I want to know what it means like now.

OS

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 27, 2010, 12:53:49 AM »

This might be a hint dunno

anitakissee tweeted

I learned tonight Oregon and federal law are quite different when it comes to "pleading the fifth."

Thanks OS - been waiting for this.

Wish that woman would just spit it out in one tweet!    

She's a member of the media.

I am starting the NG school of media.

That's her take on "bombshells."

JMO.

ITA Brandi..she likes to draw things out.   Her next post will be news at 10 or 11.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 27, 2010, 01:02:48 AM »

On Dateline- DY showed us Kyron's room! The bottom bunk bed still isn't made. DY said she can't make it because it is just the way Kyron left it. She also said she hasn't been able to put away his laundry. The toys that he was playing with are still there on the floor where he left them. This poor Mom's heart is breaking! If I was DY I'd be in jail for assault and battery because I would beat the snot out of Terri until she told me where my son was!! It was good to hear TY. He seems very honest and he picked up on Terri's behavior! Good Dateline!!!

ITA mchenry..My heart really goes out to Desiree.  I know we have all thought this was maybe a way at getting back at Kaine, or just she had outgrown her need for Kyron once Kiara was born...I think all those come into play..as well as this being a big FU to Desiree from Terri.  I can't help thinking that Terri was just done right nasty to Desiree sometimes..lying about things to do with Kyron.  I think she loved lording that over Desiree.  I don't have any written reference I can point to for that..just the way things have been stated..I think Terri has been on Desiree's case from day one that she moved in with Kaine.

In the middle of all this adult disfunction..WHERE IS KYRON?

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 27, 2010, 01:05:09 AM »

oh wait, she goes to the gym after that, so has to leave the store, go to van couver, come back and get to the gym... so yes, if she just drove straight over and dropped off kyron she could get back to the gym... can't she?  someone else take a look.. I am thinking so, but I need to really detail this out more to see for sure
I am dreadful with maps and mileage  but just looking at the map it sure didn't seem that far to me. But I am not a good judge of mileage.

I don't know where the store or the gym were located, but the cities are very close together.  You drive on the freeway from Portland to Vancouver, and unless you see the state sign, you don't realize you have crossed a state line. My son lived in Vancouver, and worked in Portland.  He commute from his home to work was about 25 minutes. 
Thank-you, so it is very likely she could have gone to Washington, was not aware how close Portland was to there.

it is likely someone might think she went there.. it is very likely is it possible she did so

My only problem with this is if infact she is shown on the store videos from her grocery shopping without Kyron.  That says to me she handed him off to someone else after she left the school.

okay trying to think about this and trying to rule out van couver connection or find one. one or the other. so do the stores show her without kyron?  and if so, how would she end up over on the washington side with him... did someone else take him from the school and then meet her and she took him from the area by the store?  just thinking out loud here.  trying to make this van couver theory work.. if she were going to take him to van couver, maybe she knew there were cameras on the bridge so she would have to get him over there another way... perhaps someone else drove him over there and she took him from there?  I don't know.. Maybe she never went to van couver at all. 
I'm a little reluctant to even post this, but it something one should think about.

Hi DD,  It would be a bit of genius to take him there to bury as who would ever expect it?   We've heard nothing about any searches over there, right?

I took a drive down to SI the other day and noticed something about the houseboat areas.  There are two I saw, one to the right of the bridge on the mainland side of the Channel and the other a couple of miles up Sauvie Island Rd tucked down so tight I had a hard time seeing them all in a row for the WEEDS.  lol  But I noticed one can't drive to their home.  Nopey Nope.  It is either walk down the wooden plank walkway or take a little rowboat, and I saw lots of them.

That could be a way to move his body from one side of the CR to the Wn side.  I do believe there is a boat launch spot there on the CR, just read about it didn't see it.  But it wouldn't raise suspicion, using a small boat IMO.  They are very common there.

Just speculating with an idea and your Wa thought.  xox
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 27, 2010, 01:21:11 AM »

I agree that someone could have taken him to Vancouver, or anywhere out of the way.  I just don't think that Terri herself took him to Vancouver.  I am supposing..so this is just opinion, that the story about being at stores in the morning after leaving the school pans out per videos and receipts.  I am assuming that Kyron does not show up on those store videos anymore then he would have shown up at a doctors office for an appointment ..siince she now says that the appointment was for the following week.  So far her tracks are covered. 

Then we have that aimlessly driving around with a sick toddler that has already been in a car seat well over an hour for the store trips.  That is the period of time that is missing..and I think she was was in and out of those stores in record time.

But DD..I really think that Kyron was handed off to someone else at the school. I think he was told to go to a specific door..don't know which one.. and wait for a specific person to come for him.  That's just what I think at this point..could be terribly wrong..have been before.  I've just been taking ques from what Desiree and Kaine have said..coaching him to listen to whatever an adult tells him to do in school, Terri saying she was at stores right after that..tapes and receipts would be valuable alibis for her..but after that until she reaches the gym..te timeline falls apart for me.

I do love the Monkeys and everyone's opinion and thoughts are valuable here to me.  I value each of you and being a member here is important to me. 

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 27, 2010, 01:32:56 AM »

Kaine was involved with TH prior to Desiree and Kaine's divorce - according to Desiree.  Kaine insists the relationship with TH didn't start until Desiree moved out. 
So this article from Kaine's sister is a lie?

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced.  Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage[/color].

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: July 27, 2010, 01:34:12 AM »

Hi Scandi!  And true, depending on where one is and wanted to be would determine which bridge is closest to use.  I was just explaining how Oregon is on one side of the Columbian River and Washington is on the other side, just a matter of crossing a bridge.  Same with Nebraska and Iowa, a river is the stateline.  If someone sneezes twice crossing the bridge, they'd miss the stateline.  lol   

There was a discussion in the psychic forum about the searches, and how a container in the Columbian River moving with the current, might be in Oregon for awhile, then carried across the river into Washington.  And ideas about trying to see at some point if Washington SAR divers may also be able to help in the searches. 

Hi Wycks,That is a really good idea.  I know there is a long beach on the Washington side and people do go walking there.  It is where the boy found some of D B Cooper's money many years ago.

There are farms scattered across the river going up along the Columbia River, but it is really a sparsely populated area.  If something were to beach along the bank it might not be found right away is what I'm worried about.  I wonder if the searchers on SI spent any time on the Columbia River side of the island or just in the Multnomah Channel?   Currents would be strong in the CR even at this time of the year.  I sure hope the LE force working on Kyron's case has been in contact with the Harbor Patrol {or whatever they call it - maybe the Coast Guard}.  xox

Hey Wycks,  I've also been wondering why they announced tomorrow's Presser so far in advance - 4 days I think.  What kind of info do you think they are going to give the public?  I hope it isn't just a standard nothingness with no pertinent info to what's  happening in the case.  We've heard rumors of an arrest, but if they actually had enough to do that wouldn't they do that immediately?  Ta

Thanks Scandi.  Yes, the River Patrol and the Coast Guard have been helping as needed by LE.  I posted a pic not too long ago of the Coast Guard launching a boat into an area, the morning after a tip had been called in regarding that same area.  LE moved fast to have gotten Coast Guard out there.  One problem is that if a container is moving along with the current, it could be further down in the water than one can easily see from a boat, and divers would be needed.  At the same time tho, current is strong, can move a container quickly, and that's a LOT of water for River Patrol, Coast Guard and divers to search.  Am thinking that unless they have what seems to be a good tip to a certain location, they likely are simply watching certain areas where things typically wash up, or get stuck at. 

Have no clue as to the PC coming up, nor why they'd announce it so far in advance.  Almost like .. 'bombshell in 4 days' !!!!!!!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #770 on: July 27, 2010, 01:47:49 AM »

anitakissee

I'll walk you through the importance of the grand jury in the #KyronHorman case & a possible reason DeDe was not asked even 1 question @ 11

Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: July 27, 2010, 01:48:14 AM »

Kaine was involved with TH prior to Desiree and Kaine's divorce - according to Desiree.  Kaine insists the relationship with TH didn't start until Desiree moved out. 
So this article from Kaine's sister is a lie?

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced.  Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage[/color].

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

From what I got from the Dateline show, there is some diasagreement as to whether or not he and Desiree were split up when he started his relationship with Terri.  But it seemed very clear, that Desiree and Terri were definitely NOT friends by any means.

My guess is that Kaine's ex sister in law was led to believe a "less scandalous" story than the truth regarding the beginning of Kaine and Terri's relationship...JMO though
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: July 27, 2010, 01:53:35 AM »

anitakissee

I'll walk you through the importance of the grand jury in the #KyronHorman case & a possible reason DeDe was not asked even 1 question @ 11

heh

Well, I am still up. I'll be watching it. 7 minutes from now I think.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 27, 2010, 01:56:23 AM »

Hi DD,  It would be a bit of genius to take him there to bury as who would ever expect it?   We've heard nothing about any searches over there, right?

I took a drive down to SI the other day and noticed something about the houseboat areas.  There are two I saw, one to the right of the bridge on the mainland side of the Channel and the other a couple of miles up Sauvie Island Rd tucked down so tight I had a hard time seeing them all in a row for the WEEDS.  lol  But I noticed one can't drive to their home.  Nopey Nope.  It is either walk down the wooden plank walkway or take a little rowboat, and I saw lots of them.

That could be a way to move his body from one side of the CR to the Wn side.  I do believe there is a boat launch spot there on the CR, just read about it didn't see it.  But it wouldn't raise suspicion, using a small boat IMO.  They are very common there.

Just speculating with an idea and your Wa thought.  xox

hi scandi... well I have heard a few things about searches that HAVE TO DO WITH over there.. what really is confusing is le had kept saying kyron was alive at the same time they kept searching around sauvie... so that made me wonder about what I heard about the washington side.  However, I do believe it... just can't figure out a lot about it because LE "says" one thing and "does" another.  And there is so much "they" don't say, but people seem to know about.  But what really got me to thinking about van couver again is terri being at the store way over there by nothing, then realized it was by azteca, so thought hmmm, did she meet someone over there and then go across the bridge to van couver, and that would coincide with what I was told about vancouver... but then like brandi says if no kyron at the store, where was he if terri were to drive across the bridge to van couver... and then I wonder how can they not see him on the bridge cameras... heck, maybe they did see him cross it...or maybe he was in another vehicle and terri went across by herself and picked him up on the other side... I can't figure it out to where all this stuff will match up right.. .but I know she has met people at azteca before and it is 4 minutes from the store she went to...so I have to wonder if she met someone there again...or does someone live in that area near there and she met up with them again and that is why she is over in that area again.

also about the current from the van couver side.  do you know where the willamette meets the columbia.. if someone were in that water where we they go?  to sauvie?  crazy idea for anyone to think isn't it?  of is it?  would you really end up in the channel and float to sauvie...this is a huge question for me.  why would anyone think that kyron would float from the washington side down to sauvie... and why would they think that if they say he is alive... that is just weird.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 27, 2010, 01:56:28 AM »

The friendship rumor of Terri and Desiree was cleared up by Desiree.

She said she only learned of Terri in 2002 when she was 8 months pregnant with Kyron. Kaine was not faithful to Desiree. He had an affair with Terri.

West coast time over here. This was sad to hear
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 27, 2010, 02:00:55 AM »

Thank you for the Dateline notes, Brandi!  I appreciate it!   

You are very welcome.

I felt so bad for Desiree. She was in tears quite a few times. She is really hurting.

She made me cry....My heart goes out to her
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 27, 2010, 02:00:12 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/live
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 27, 2010, 02:04:03 AM »

I agree that someone could have taken him to Vancouver, or anywhere out of the way.  I just don't think that Terri herself took him to Vancouver.  I am supposing..so this is just opinion, that the story about being at stores in the morning after leaving the school pans out per videos and receipts.  I am assuming that Kyron does not show up on those store videos anymore then he would have shown up at a doctors office for an appointment ..siince she now says that the appointment was for the following week.  So far her tracks are covered. 

Then we have that aimlessly driving around with a sick toddler that has already been in a car seat well over an hour for the store trips.  That is the period of time that is missing..and I think she was was in and out of those stores in record time.

But DD..I really think that Kyron was handed off to someone else at the school. I think he was told to go to a specific door..don't know which one.. and wait for a specific person to come for him.  That's just what I think at this point..could be terribly wrong..have been before.  I've just been taking ques from what Desiree and Kaine have said..coaching him to listen to whatever an adult tells him to do in school, Terri saying she was at stores right after that..tapes and receipts would be valuable alibis for her..but after that until she reaches the gym..te timeline falls apart for me.

I do love the Monkeys and everyone's opinion and thoughts are valuable here to me.  I value each of you and being a member here is important to me. 

so hmmm, maybe she had someone pick him up at the school and meet her later?  or do you think they just took him from the school and left... this period of time that is missing. I have reason to believe they think terri might have been in van couver... I have reason to believe they think kyron might have been over there also... but it does not really make sense to me...

terri being at the one store so far to the east of the other places...why is she there.  I think she might have met someone around there.  I keep thinking there could be a connection to the azteca restuarant over there.  it is right down the street from the store.  I really wonder if she was meeting someone over in that area... but then she would have to zoom over to van couver and back to the gym... and then dede goes missing somewhere about the time dede is at the gym... some peope think it might be dede at that gym rather than terri.  that is pretty out there too, but what if it was.. then terri would have even longer to go to van couver... just hard to figure out.

desiree says this was very planned out... well if all this happened, yes, VERY planned.. does desiree know some of these things... I don't know... with what little I keep finding out it gets more and more bizarre. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 27, 2010, 02:09:59 AM »

we have more grand jury hearings to go through, seems they would hold the press conference after tomorrows grand jury hearing... because they might know more by then... I still need to go find the time of the press conference tomorrow and see if it will be after the grand jury hearing.  Would seem strange to me if they had it before the hearing was over.

To find me:
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 27, 2010, 02:12:29 AM »

we have more grand jury hearings to go through, seems they would hold the press conference after tomorrows grand jury hearing... because they might know more by then... I still need to go find the time of the press conference tomorrow and see if it will be after the grand jury hearing.  Would seem strange to me if they had it before the hearing was over.
It is at 2pm>>

I am thinking this GJ has to do with the MFH Plot only?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.