June 16, 2024, 02:49:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188439 times)
Jersey Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: July 27, 2010, 02:13:11 AM »

we have more grand jury hearings to go through, seems they would hold the press conference after tomorrows grand jury hearing... because they might know more by then... I still need to go find the time of the press conference tomorrow and see if it will be after the grand jury hearing.  Would seem strange to me if they had it before the hearing was over.

I'll have to go back and double check but I thought someone on here said the press conference was going to be at 2pm.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: July 27, 2010, 02:18:04 AM »

Kaine was involved with TH prior to Desiree and Kaine's divorce - according to Desiree.  Kaine insists the relationship with TH didn't start until Desiree moved out. 
So this article from Kaine's sister is a lie?

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced.  Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage[/color].

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

From what I got from the Dateline show, there is some diasagreement as to whether or not he and Desiree were split up when he started his relationship with Terri.  But it seemed very clear, that Desiree and Terri were definitely NOT friends by any means.

My guess is that Kaine's ex sister in law was led to believe a "less scandalous" story than the truth regarding the beginning of Kaine and Terri's relationship...JMO though

Personally I am going with Desiree on this one. I think she is the only one with nothing to lose in this story. This poor woman, my goodness what a toxic relationship this has been for her. I feel badly for what I said about her a couple of weeks ago. Her and her husband seem to be the only non-disfunctional people in this whole thing.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 27, 2010, 02:32:08 AM »

Good night everyone. I hope tomorrow brings Kyron home to his mama.

Wykes you have nanners.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 27, 2010, 02:39:39 AM »

thanks for the time on the PC .. okay then 2 pm.. .wonder how long a grand jury hearing usually takes... is 2 hours enough time to get through it?  I really hope they wait til the gj hearing is over before they do the pc, that way maybe they will know more and say more.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: July 27, 2010, 02:43:31 AM »

Hi DD,  It would be a bit of genius to take him there to bury as who would ever expect it?   We've heard nothing about any searches over there, right?

I took a drive down to SI the other day and noticed something about the houseboat areas.  There are two I saw, one to the right of the bridge on the mainland side of the Channel and the other a couple of miles up Sauvie Island Rd tucked down so tight I had a hard time seeing them all in a row for the WEEDS.  lol  But I noticed one can't drive to their home.  Nopey Nope.  It is either walk down the wooden plank walkway or take a little rowboat, and I saw lots of them.

That could be a way to move his body from one side of the CR to the Wn side.  I do believe there is a boat launch spot there on the CR, just read about it didn't see it.  But it wouldn't raise suspicion, using a small boat IMO.  They are very common there.

Just speculating with an idea and your Wa thought.  xox

hi scandi... well I have heard a few things about searches that HAVE TO DO WITH over there.. what really is confusing is le had kept saying kyron was alive at the same time they kept searching around sauvie... so that made me wonder about what I heard about the washington side.  However, I do believe it... just can't figure out a lot about it because LE "says" one thing and "does" another.  And there is so much "they" don't say, but people seem to know about.  But what really got me to thinking about van couver again is terri being at the store way over there by nothing, then realized it was by azteca, so thought hmmm, did she meet someone over there and then go across the bridge to van couver, and that would coincide with what I was told about vancouver... but then like brandi says if no kyron at the store, where was he if terri were to drive across the bridge to van couver... and then I wonder how can they not see him on the bridge cameras... heck, maybe they did see him cross it...or maybe he was in another vehicle and terri went across by herself and picked him up on the other side... I can't figure it out to where all this stuff will match up right.. .but I know she has met people at azteca before and it is 4 minutes from the store she went to...so I have to wonder if she met someone there again...or does someone live in that area near there and she met up with them again and that is why she is over in that area again.

also about the current from the van couver side.  do you know where the willamette meets the columbia.. if someone were in that water where we they go?  to sauvie?  crazy idea for anyone to think isn't it?  of is it?  would you really end up in the channel and float to sauvie...this is a huge question for me.  why would anyone think that kyron would float from the washington side down to sauvie... and why would they think that if they say he is alive... that is just weird.

Hi DD,  Tell you what.  I don't know the answer as to the current and how it runs in the CR crossing from the Wa to the Or side.  But I will find someone to call tomoz to get that answer.  I think it is a very interesting point to know about.  One thing I do know is that the CR feeds into the Willamette and the M Channel only runs from the tip of SIi south down to where the W River starts.  I think  LOL  And SI is bordered by all three waterways, the W River being the shortest stretch on the south side.

I'll report back tomoz night.  xox
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #785 on: July 27, 2010, 02:44:04 AM »

Nite everyone,

I listened and didn't hear anything.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 27, 2010, 02:49:21 AM »

thanks for the time on the PC .. okay then 2 pm.. .wonder how long a grand jury hearing usually takes... is 2 hours enough time to get through it?  I really hope they wait til the gj hearing is over before they do the pc, that way maybe they will know more and say more.

Yo and Hi again,  I heard on KOIN tonight that Dede was actually only in the GJ room for 10 min today.  At least that is what the reporter said.  I think is all depends how long it takes to get all their questions answered from the witness.  In  hers they didn't ask questions evidently, but did a continuance for her about 2 weeks from now.  Interesting, eh?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: July 27, 2010, 02:50:51 AM »

Nite everyone,

I listened and didn't hear anything.

OS

Good night, OS.

This is what I got out of her report:

Dede may have taken the 5th today.

In Oregon, a court can order you to testify and if you incriminate yourself in that testimony, it cannot be used to convict you of a crime. (Other evidence can, though.)

And KATU will stream the news conference live at 2 tomorrow.

That's all I got out of it.

'Night.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 27, 2010, 02:52:50 AM »

Hi DD,  It would be a bit of genius to take him there to bury as who would ever expect it?   We've heard nothing about any searches over there, right?

I took a drive down to SI the other day and noticed something about the houseboat areas.  There are two I saw, one to the right of the bridge on the mainland side of the Channel and the other a couple of miles up Sauvie Island Rd tucked down so tight I had a hard time seeing them all in a row for the WEEDS.  lol  But I noticed one can't drive to their home.  Nopey Nope.  It is either walk down the wooden plank walkway or take a little rowboat, and I saw lots of them.

That could be a way to move his body from one side of the CR to the Wn side.  I do believe there is a boat launch spot there on the CR, just read about it didn't see it.  But it wouldn't raise suspicion, using a small boat IMO.  They are very common there.

Just speculating with an idea and your Wa thought.  xox

hi scandi... well I have heard a few things about searches that HAVE TO DO WITH over there.. what really is confusing is le had kept saying kyron was alive at the same time they kept searching around sauvie... so that made me wonder about what I heard about the washington side.  However, I do believe it... just can't figure out a lot about it because LE "says" one thing and "does" another.  And there is so much "they" don't say, but people seem to know about.  But what really got me to thinking about van couver again is terri being at the store way over there by nothing, then realized it was by azteca, so thought hmmm, did she meet someone over there and then go across the bridge to van couver, and that would coincide with what I was told about vancouver... but then like brandi says if no kyron at the store, where was he if terri were to drive across the bridge to van couver... and then I wonder how can they not see him on the bridge cameras... heck, maybe they did see him cross it...or maybe he was in another vehicle and terri went across by herself and picked him up on the other side... I can't figure it out to where all this stuff will match up right.. .but I know she has met people at azteca before and it is 4 minutes from the store she went to...so I have to wonder if she met someone there again...or does someone live in that area near there and she met up with them again and that is why she is over in that area again.

also about the current from the van couver side.  do you know where the willamette meets the columbia.. if someone were in that water where we they go?  to sauvie?  crazy idea for anyone to think isn't it?  of is it?  would you really end up in the channel and float to sauvie...this is a huge question for me.  why would anyone think that kyron would float from the washington side down to sauvie... and why would they think that if they say he is alive... that is just weird.

Hi DD,  Tell you what.  I don't know the answer as to the current and how it runs in the CR crossing from the Wa to the Or side.  But I will find someone to call tomoz to get that answer.  I think it is a very interesting point to know about.  One thing I do know is that the CR feeds into the Willamette and the M Channel only runs from the tip of SIi south down to where the W River starts.  I think  LOL  And SI is bordered by all three waterways, the W River being the shortest stretch on the south side.

I'll report back tomoz night.  xox

cool, here is what I would really like to know the answer to about the waterways and currents..

if something/someone was put into the water on the willamette and it went on down into the columbia, would the current take it to sauvie, and if so, where at most likely... I wonder how far up the willamette could you be and still have it float into the columbia... and can it get hung up in the channel? 

is there any reason for someone to believe this is what happened? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 27, 2010, 02:55:25 AM »

Yo and Hi again,  I heard on KOIN tonight that Dede was actually only in the GJ room for 10 min today.  At least that is what the reporter said.  I think is all depends how long it takes to get all their questions answered from the witness.  In  hers they didn't ask questions evidently, but did a continuance for her about 2 weeks from now.  Interesting, eh?

yes that is very interesting... well maybe tomorrow we see how long someone else is in there and compare it to dede's 10 minutes... I can't see any point in calling someone to a grand jury hearing to have them there only 10 minutes, so something happened in there that is not normal if you ask me.

did she refuse to answer any questions? or what? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: July 27, 2010, 03:02:26 AM »

oh btw.. .one last thing before I am off to bed...

the stuff in the video being carried out of the other house, was the movers moving things...was not le carrying that stuff out... this is stuff already packed and the movers were already moving it when the media showed up and took those pictures...

why does the media always try to make it look like something it isn't grrrrrrr

To find me:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: July 27, 2010, 03:06:04 AM »

DD ~  All I know about the searches is that LE/others were following up on tips/leads from different sources, which took them in different areas.  There were searches where the PNW (pacific northwest) SAR members split up into different teams.  Some went miles across land, and other teams using more than a dozen rappels (ropes) to scale cliffs, some up to 165ft.  Those completely seperate searches were done on 6-19.  LE/others have followed up on Oakes leads, as well as the psychics tips/leads, and those called in by the public.  At least one search on Sauvie was from a public tip.  In the early days, LE themselves were searching Sauvie, and gosh it's huge!

They seem to be taking at least some of the tips/leads seriously.  In one phoned in tip early on, someone supposedly had seen a woman (they thought was Terri), rolling a container into the water on Sauvie near the bridge.  Another tip was that someone rolled something off a high cliff.  LE/others checked both those tips out. 

They are out there searching for Kyron either way.. alive or errrm not.  Some searches are for his perhaps having been hidden away in certain areas.  Some (and not just psychics, ok? lol) are thinking that he is alive and has been moved again and again, and they have been checking into each possible place.  Which is why they were looking 'near and around' the water, not necessarily IN the water, at that point.  Like say there's something sitting on a platform of sorts floating in the water, with a crawlspace of a few feet between it and the platform.  A child could be in that crawlspace between, inside a container, very much alive.  Make sense? 

He could have been 'near and around' water at one point, then moved to another hidden location on land somewhere, or vice versa. 

They've also been back to search in the areas you've mentioned, for a container in the water, being taken along with the current.  It could be that Kyron had been in a spot they searched earlier on, then taken by current to another area.  They seem to be covering all their bases, hoping for the best outcome, prepared for the worst.  Sigh.   

Frustrating as always for LE in any case that involves searching, is that they typically re-search an area they've already cleared, sometimes even 3x.  This is because, as has happened before, a perp might move a victim into a searched and cleared area, supposedly thinking that LE was done and wouldn't be back.  So when we see LE 'back' in an area already searched, that's likely what they are doing, one of their re-searches of that area. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: July 27, 2010, 03:13:34 AM »

thanks wyks...and I agree with all you said...

I guess I should have been more clear about the time frame... this was right off... this was when everyone thought they were searching on sauvie because everyone was told there was a cell phone ping out there.  it was right off at that time, they were searching elsewhere and the area coming from the willamette to the columbia and then flowing to sauvie..

I think the whole cell phone ping thing really wasn't the reason they were searching by sauvie, but yet it why think he floated from van couver... and say something else.  so all just seems strange to me.  terri can't be pinging from sauvie and over in van couver at the same time.  now her phone might have been on sauvie and she in van couver... and so I really wonder ... did someone else have her phone on sauvie... and if so, who and why? 

well I am falling asleep and can't harding even think at the moment.. so off to bed i go... I'll think about this more tomorrow.

To find me:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: July 27, 2010, 03:26:10 AM »

thanks wyks...and I agree with all you said...

I guess I should have been more clear about the time frame... this was right off... this was when everyone thought they were searching on sauvie because everyone was told there was a cell phone ping out there.  it was right off at that time, they were searching elsewhere and the area coming from the willamette to the columbia and then flowing to sauvie..

I think the whole cell phone ping thing really wasn't the reason they were searching by sauvie, but yet it why think he floated from van couver... and say something else.  so all just seems strange to me.  terri can't be pinging from sauvie and over in van couver at the same time.  now her phone might have been on sauvie and she in van couver... and so I really wonder ... did someone else have her phone on sauvie... and if so, who and why? 

well I am falling asleep and can't harding even think at the moment.. so off to bed i go... I'll think about this more tomorrow.

one of the earliest searches on sauvie was when the tip came in from the citizen who saw the red mustang and white truck out there, that's supposedly what sent LE scrambling to sauvie.  between what they already had (the ping), then this tip supposedly backing that ping up. 

from what i understand, LE had been searching over on that other island nearby at the time, (can't remember the name without looking it up).  left in the middle of that search and jammed over to sauvie. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #794 on: July 27, 2010, 04:06:15 AM »

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #795 on: July 27, 2010, 04:16:44 AM »

I missed the special on Kyron tonight ~ Dateline.

I am trying to stay in focus of the positive for him and I don't know if this has been posted.
It's positive news, not of Kyron, but because of Kyron  an angelic monkey

http://tdn.com/news/local/article_c8b30546-9945-11df-a7b0-001cc4c03286.html

The disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman from a Portland school in June has prompted a Kelso elementary school to change how it handles student dismissals.

Starting this fall, Beacon Hill Elementary School will require parents and guardians to submit a letter to the office to remove a child from school before 3 p.m. Such letters also will be required for changes in how pupils travel home — such as taking a different school bus or a parent picking up a child, Principal Ron Hutchison told the Kelso School Board Monday.

All letters — which can be handwritten, e-mailed or faxed — must be received no later than an hour before the planned dismissal time and will be verified by the school office, Hutchison said.

"At least we will have something in writing," he said, noting that exceptions will be made for emergencies.

Beacon Hill receives an average of 50 requests a day to have students "go somewhere other than home," Hutchison said. The school is Kelso¹s largest elementary, with 500 students.
___
" I hope that this follows suit in all Schools that do not have a policy, and or who are lax in their policy's of attendance" I don't know what to think about Skyline". Too much unknown facts of Kyron's school. So much hearsay.

there is more to the article ~ link is noted above.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: July 27, 2010, 04:37:34 AM »

Watching Desiree was painful and my heart broke for her,Kaine and Tony. Tony sounded so clear and well.. like an investigator. I am glad for them they have Tony on the inside helping confirm gut feelings, to explain what LE are doing and hopefully offer expertise and comfort.

I am sad for them all and cannot stop thinking about Kyron. You never think it will happen to you. I am crawling in bed with my baby boy tonight and thanking God he is safe and praying for Kyron....what a beautiful child... he needs to be home.
Good night all.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 27, 2010, 04:39:20 AM »

Hi,  I woke up and had a thought I couldn't let go of so wanted to bring it here to see what you think.

Today I heard on the news the searching up at Skyline yersterday and possibly today was not to search for Kyron's body.  That was what they searched for on all the other searches up there.

They said they were searching or taking forensic evidence from the school area.  It just hit me.  What do they know about that happened and would have created forensic evidence to be left behind. ???  What kind of forensic evidence is it ???

Sorry if you've discussed this here already.  xox  Back to bed
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #798 on: July 27, 2010, 04:41:58 AM »

Just thinking out loud.  I see many are still in Kyron's cage.

Thinking of Caylee Anthony. She was missing for so long. No one knew in the early months where she was. And yet the poor baby, sigh, was found less than a mile from her house.

I wonder if Kyron is near his house, Alive and or * I don't want to think about. But in retrospect, thinking back of the searches that went on for Caylee. The coverage area was endless.. and yet she was " right near her home". Sandra Cantu was found not far from home.
Nevaeh Buchanan was found miles from her home.

Its so disturbing beyond, that Terri will not speak. That this new character DeDe will not speak. I have not heard if she has lawyered up .. I don't really care at this point. If " she does or doesn't know" about Kyron ~ her humanity should speak .. at any cost for missing child. Friend or no friend. I have friends that are 10+years with me. If they were in focus of a missing child case/their own child ..I don't care, I would scream/as their friend at the top of my lungs " I know something or I don't ~for that child" ..but that's me. If I lost the friend over it, guess they were not worth much to begin with.

This alliance of  between Terri and Dede is worth?  Must be worth at least 350k.
Disturbing and disgusting ~ I don't know what to think anymore, about these people/family/adults in missing child cases. Blows my brain away. Just flips me inside out. I am sure, I am not alone.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: July 27, 2010, 04:42:57 AM »

Aah Deenie,  What a wonderful little legacy for Kyron.  He would absolutely think what a cool photo it is and go do that activity at that very stream.  Realy neato Deenie.  You girls amaze me with you talents.  xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.