June 16, 2024, 08:11:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188525 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2010, 04:47:19 PM »

From the previous thread:

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Re: the bolded part..

No, she isn't replying to herself, that's a reply tweet sent to DeDe from someone else.  Have been looking around to see who tweeted that to her, have only found so far that it was not sent by Heather Walters (Rosemont_Farm).  Still checking. 

Cuz that *could be* a message of sorts, seeing as how it was sent on June 4th, in reply to DeDe.  But then again, lol, may be nothing at all. 

Wow, Wyks, you have your thinking cap on! 

Yeah but no offence to Sassifrass - I'm not finding any tweet like that on DeDe's twitter page and the only reference to it was posted over at the Psychic for Missing Persons forum also by Sassi. 
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=4510

So color me skeptical unless I can see the tweet in person 

I tried going through cache & couldn;t find it either. Maybe I'm overlooking it or maybe it's just not there. Sometimes people are able to include things in a quote to make it appear that somebody said a "certain thing". Not saying that's the case, but I just couldn;t find it...yet... Maybe she deleted it? Shouldn;t cache be able to pick that up anyway?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2010, 04:49:41 PM »

Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."

After taking one polygraph test, Finster said, Horman is taking another one Saturday and "she's not very happy about it." Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher. She said Horman and her husband, Kaine, are exhausted as the investigation drags on.

Friday, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office held a press conference to release the flier with Horman's face on it and to dispel online rumors that the second-grader had been found.

Capt. Jason Gates would not say whether Terri Moulton Horman is a suspect in the second-grader's June 4 disappearance from Skyline School.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared," Gates said. "We are releasing this information at this time in hope that it helps jog people's memory of that day."

Horman told Finster, "I just don't know what's going on. This is what I did that day."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LaLmADK7J3EJ:www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html
I love this snip

You're welcome.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2010, 04:50:07 PM »

Saw this on JQ & thought I'd share...pretty amazing the comparison. Long but afraid to leave anything out bc the comparison...the circumstances...just wow!

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20104652,00.html

December 12, 1994 Vol. 42No. 24
The Stepmother Murder
By Bill Hewitt
A Young Wife Eliminates a Rival for Her Husband's Affections—His Son

ON THE MORNING BEFORE Thanksgiving 1992, 10-year-old Scotty Baker was summoned to the office at Paces Creek Elementary School in the poor, onetime mining town of Manchester, Ky. There school secretary Charlotte Smith told the fifth-grader that a woman had just come to fetch him. Scotty hesitated for an instant, not recognizing the woman, but he responded happily when she gently told him she was taking him to see his father. Moments later they walked out to the parking lot together and got into the woman's Buick Skyhawk. What Scotty didn't know was that, crouched in the backseat, covered by sheets, was his father's second wife, Stephanie Baker, then 22.

Minutes later Scotty Baker was dead, strangled by his own stepmother. In October, as Stephanie Baker was sentenced to life in prison for his murder, the people of Manchester (pop. 1,634) could only wonder at her brutality—and her motive. Baker, who just nine months before the murder had married Scotty's father, Donnie, 35, apparently killed the boy out of jealousy. "She wanted 100 percent of Donnie's attention," says state police detective Larry Lewis. "She didn't want anyone else in the picture. She wanted Donnie all to herself."

Those who thought they knew Baker had seen no hint of such deadly potential. She grew up in London, Ky., about 25 miles west of Manchester. There she sang in the choir at the Community Christian Church and spent two years at nearby Sue Bennett College, where she studied psychology. She had met truck driver Donnie Baker in August 1991. Divorced three years from his ex-wife Ruth, 38, Donnie shared custody of 9-year-old Scotty. Meeting Stephanie, he was smitten. "She was real sweet, real pretty, went to church," he says. "She just about blew my mind." Six months after they met, they were married on Valentine's Day 1992, with Scotty serving as ring bearer.

To friends and neighbors, all seemed well. Stephanie, who worked at Wal-Mart in nearby London, often took Scotty to the store to pick out toys, and the two were sometimes seen playing ball in the yard together. "She was as nice as she could be," recalls Dorothy Jackson, Donnie's mother. "She seemed like a perfect person."

Soon, though, Stephanie began feeling" frustrated. Her husband's work frequently took him on the road for days at a time; and when he was home, he made it clear he wanted to spend as much time with his son as he could. That did not please his young bride. "She didn't want to go anywhere with me and Scotty," says Donnie. For his part, "Scotty never said anything against Stephanie, and he never back-talked her," says his mother, Ruth. "But he was very aware that she was jealous."

More than that, as it turned out. In July, Baker attempted suicide by slitting her wrists. She and Donnie separated and reconciled several times, but by autumn the marriage was in trouble again. "I believe she thought Scotty would always be first in my life," says Donnie. "She couldn't stand it." It was about that time that Stephanie got together again with Susanne Baker—no relation—her best friend in high school.

During frequent shopping trips and get-togethers in the following weeks, the women, prosecutors say, began hatching a plot for murder. About that time, Baker confided her resentment to her diary. "I don't dislike [Donnie's] son," she wrote. "I just want to be able to do whatever I want in my own home, and I don't particularly enjoy keeping doors shut and keeping fully dressed all the time." By November, Baker had discovered that she was pregnant, further complicating her already troubled marriage.

On Nov. 23, the Monday before Thanksgiving, Baker spoke by telephone with Donnie, who was on the road. When he mentioned that he was planning to drive his truck to Tennessee after Thanksgiving, she excitedly told him that she wanted to come too. He told her that sounded fine, but he had already promised to take Scotty. "She wasn't happy about that," says Donnie. "She would never go if he was coming."

Two days later, Stephanie and Susanne, disguised in a black wig, arrived at Scotty's school. Claiming to be his "cousin," Susanne signed him out of school and drove off with him in her car. When they got to an empty stretch of road, Stephanie suddenly reached into the front seat, grabbed Scotty by the neck and pulled him between the bucket seats. As his stepmother began choking him, he kicked frantically, scuffing the air vents and breaking the gearshift lever. When she was done, Susanne later said, Stephanie triumphantly announced, "Now all my troubles are over."

Of course, they were not. Disposing of the body was one pressing detail. The women decided to dump Scotty in an abandoned strip mine and burn him, but they didn't have any gasoline. On the way to get some, they stopped at Stephanie's trailer home. In a bizarre touch, Stephanie called Donnie's voice mail to leave a tender message. "Hi, sweetheart," she said. "Me and Alex [the couple's dog] just walked around the loop, and I thought I'd call and tell you just how much I miss you, and I love you next to God." She and Susanne then returned to the strip mine, doused Scotty's body with fuel and set it ablaze.

When Scotty didn't arrive home by evening, Ruth called police. As the days passed, she began to suspect Stephanie might have had something to do with his disappearance. Donnie wondered the same thing—and asked Stephanie about it point-blank. "She said, 'I love you too much to do something like that,' " he recalls. Police questioned her, but she appeared to have an unshakable alibi: She claimed she and Susanne had been doing laundry together all morning on the day Scotty disappeared. Meanwhile, the waiting and uncertainty began taking a toll on the boy's parents. "One night it was snowing, and I stood in the window all night long," says Ruth. "I kept thinking someone would drop him at the end of the driveway."

Finally, after six days, and after Stephanie had failed two FBI lie-detector tests while continuing to maintain her innocence, authorities decided to lean on Susanne in hopes that she would come clean. Confronted by FBI agents on Dec. 1, she cracked and confessed that Scotty had been killed but insisted that she had been an unwitting dupe. Susanne claimed she thought Stephanie had simply intended to surprise Scotty, and that she kept quiet after the murder only because she feared Stephanie would pin all the blame on her. Fourteen months later, in early 1994, Susanne was convicted on charges including kidnapping and reckless homicide and sentenced to 26 years in prison. In October, Stephanie Baker plea-bargained to save herself from the death penalty and was given a life sentence. Donnie Baker and Ruth Baker are suing the board of education for $12 million for releasing Scotty in Susanne Baker's custody.

Stephanie's baby, born seven months after her arrest, is now 16 months old and has been adopted by her parents, Bonnie and Roger Spitser. Donnie has never seen the child—"Someday I hope to"—but believes that in the long run, given the time he spends on the road, the Spitsers are probably better equipped to raise the boy than he is. "They're good people," he says. "I hear he's gorgeous." At night now, Donnie sleeps with Scotty's pillow beneath his head, still trying to make sense of a tragedy that defies understanding. "No matter what happens," he says, "no one will ever be able to replace Scotty."

BILL HEWITT
MARIA EFTIMIADES in Manchester
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2010, 04:51:20 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

No, she isn't replying to herself, that's a reply tweet sent to DeDe from someone else.  Have been looking around to see who tweeted that to her, have only found so far that it was not sent by Heather Walters (Rosemont_Farm).  Still checking. 

Cuz that *could be* a message of sorts, seeing as how it was sent on June 4th, in reply to DeDe.  But then again, lol, may be nothing at all. 

Wyks,

Dede did post this:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas     Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:59:57 PM  via txt 

Rosemont Farms posted this to Dede:

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede

Also Rosemont Farms posted this:

Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:49:48 PM via web

ME: don't know why both Dede and Rosemont Farms posted the same thing.
probably nothing.

I also found a post by Rosemont Farms that might explain the tweet by Dede asking about picking something up can't remember exactly what it said but posted here.

post 911:

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! Friday, June 04, 2010 8:27:14 PM via web in reply to dedejustdede

IMO sometimes we need to see both side of tweets to get the gist of what is being said and answered.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2010, 04:51:32 PM »

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd:

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web

What do you guys think?

That boy quote is creepy, sorry but it sounds like a message to say the deed is done and he's gone....but that is just my interpretation of it.

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=4510

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2010, 04:53:42 PM »

Please could someone tell me who "Trinity" is?   Some BIG? 

When I first read on that site a couple days ago there was discussion about a governmental agcy trying to shut down that site.  It is up thread from where we are currently reading.
Trinity seems to be the admin and they are talking about the lawsuit or whatever is coming w/ regard to shutting them down.
I think that is the big thing they keep referring to.
IMO
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Wyks,

Dede did post this:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas     Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:59:57 PM  via txt 

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede

Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:49:48 PM via web

probably nothing.

I also found a post by Rosemont Farms that might explain the tweet by Dede asking about picking something up can't remember exactly what it said but posted here.

post 911:

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! Friday, June 04, 2010 8:27:14 PM via web in reply to dedejustdede

IMO sometimes we need to see both side of tweets to get the gist of what is being said and answered.

OS

Thank you OS. I don;t use Twitter so it's easy for me to overlook something there. Thank you for explaining.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2010, 04:54:26 PM »

Sorry, had to go food shopping. 

Klaas, it's possible she deleted it but I copied her whole twitter in MS word as soon as I read it. She has been deleting her blogs so I didn't want to take the chance.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2010, 04:54:57 PM »

Janet - we got more information in the Caylee Anthony case because of Florida sunshine laws.

Thanks Klaas

I am so frustrated with this case ... with the lack of infomation forthcoming from LE.  Hey ... my frustration could be all about a pity party in regards to an abscessed tooth.

With some reservation ... I do trust what we hear from Kaine and Desiree but ... I am also a believer that even that message is controlled to avoid hidden skeletons from being revealed ... hidden skeletons that could have a connection to what ultimately happened to Kyron.  I am referring to an explanation ... not a justification.

LE came out the other day and ... distanced themselves from what Kaine and Desiree were claiming in their statements ... in their interviews.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

TY Janet

The bolded part above is very telling IMO.

OS

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2010, 04:56:58 PM »

Klaas, it's possible she deleted it but I copied her whole twitter in MS word as soon as I read it. She has been deleting her blogs so I didn't want to take the chance.

Thank you sassifrass!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2010, 04:59:25 PM »

Please could someone tell me who "Trinity" is?   Some BIG? 

Admin of that site.   

Wyks,

Trinity hummmm...

Also the name of my beautiful great granddaughter Trinity Noel.

OS

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »

I'm Pollyanna today ~ or maybe it's the third Coors Light 

I choose to believe that she and a friend (with a little boy) went to the farm and the boy played in the mud (boy+dirt+water) and she enjoyed the day. 

I just can't go to the other option in my head or my heart.  Maybe after we find out more ... but I can't go there today.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2010, 05:00:10 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

She DID delete them!  So it's obvious to me that they mean something. Important enough to delete.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2010, 05:00:20 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8304.msg1191515#msg1191515

In case you missed my reply to you while shopping Wink

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2010, 05:01:41 PM »

I'm sure glad you did, sassifrass! 

Why don't you put that on GLP to see if the cousin says anything about it?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2010, 05:07:41 PM »

Welcome, sassifrass!  I can't find where DeDe posted that video of the boy and water on her twitter page.

That one definitely sounds like code about where Kyron is!  Maybe it's innocent, but the timing is very disturbing.  June 5, boy+water+dirt=heaven!!!

I read a post where people were talking about the muddy sludge in the river.  I can't remember where it was.

She DID delete them!  So it's obvious to me that they mean something. Important enough to delete.

Klaas, do you think LE would know she has deleted those posts?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2010, 05:07:53 PM »

The you tube is a video from mermaidgirlxoxo  she has that one with the little boy playing in the water and mud, she has one up with the little boy cooking in the kitchen, and she has a video up at Christmas with him and an older brother. The kid is cute, and I think that is all there is to it, the title is called Muddy Boy, not Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2010, 05:11:41 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Wyks,

Dede did post this:

probably nothing.

post 911:

OS

Thank you OS. I don;t use Twitter so it's easy for me to overlook something there. Thank you for explaining.

When you see the @ sign before the tweet, it is someone posting to the name that appears after the @. not the owner of the twitter.

Hope that makes sense.

for instance if I (Ospainter) say

@Titch hope you have a nice day..that is me Ospainter saying it not you.

OS

OS

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2010, 05:13:12 PM »

highlighted in blue above I never saw that one posted or don't remember, that is wierd as the one about the a/c being off then adding think the heat is on, probably reading too much into it.
the farm lady is really inocent victim in this, JMO>>have talked to her via twitter.
I am going to post a oregon live comment that was posted days ago and was so dark I left it alone couldn't bring to copy and past it.  but I feel needs to be brought forward.  42nd State-acts a cook, but far from it, instel or whatever is an ugly poster but both are very tied to Terri, JMO>>
Will add the post and link in next post.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2010, 05:16:14 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

<bolded by me> 

Wow, Wyks, you have your thinking cap on! 

Yeah but no offence to Sassifrass - I'm not finding any tweet like that on DeDe's twitter page and the only reference to it was posted over at the Psychic for Missing Persons forum also by Sassi. 

So color me skeptical unless I can see the tweet in person 

Klaas  I found the tweet in person I guess any way I rad through tweets back to June 4th on Rosemont Farm page and this is what I found
@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho!
9:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede
http://twitter.com/Rosemont_Farm

You have to keep scrolling back on the more button at the bottom until you get to June 4 at 9:27Pm then you will see this particular one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.