June 16, 2024, 04:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188458 times)
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: July 27, 2010, 09:41:16 AM »

P.S.  Also - am hoping to watch the Dateline featuring Kyron on hulu.com - they don't have it up yet, but hoping they will at a later time (soon). We don't watch TV, so depend in the internet.

Welcome Amom2!

You can watch a little part of it on the MSNBC website.  The top 2 videos.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38386295#38416431

Thank you!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 27, 2010, 09:41:08 AM »

I don't understand how Terri could borrow $350,000 and I don't think she can.  She has no collateral and no job, hence no way to repay a loan.  Also with all the publicity and the likelihood that she will be arrested she isn't, shall we say, the best risk. 

I recall that shortly after Terri hired Mr. Houze, it was said that he was in the East trying to make deals for the pics.  I don't remember where I heard it, I think it was here at SM, reporting from a media statement. 

It seems to me that the most realistic source of the money is for "Licensing" those pics.  This brings up the problem of who owns them.  Terri, after all, is no blood relative of Kyron.  IMO, those pictures and videos belong to Kaine.

If Terri has actually managed to get $350,000 from any source at all, IMO, one half belongs to Kaine as a marital asset.  The fact that he has filed for divorce doesn't mean they are no longer legally married, they are still married until the divorce is settled.

I also wanted to say something about the "Bloody sock" mentioned in the law professor's narrative about his experience on a trail at Black Butte.  He says that a member of LE to whom he showed it said it looked like "Human blood." There is no way to visually distinguish human blood from animal blood.  I also found it strange that he stuffed the "Bloody sock" into his front jeans pocket. I believe a law professor would know that is not the proper way to handle possible evidence.  The story sounds fishy to me, but who knows?  It might be true. 

I felt so sorry for Desiree tonight on the NBC show.  She said she doesn't know if she can go on living without Kyron.  I also found it interesting that contrary to reports, she was not a friend of Terri's when Terri took up with Kaine.  In fact, they were having an affair before Kaine and Desiree were divorced.  The show says that Kaine contends that the affair with Terri started after he and Desiree were estranged but living under the same roof.  He said they had an agreement to live their own separate lives during this period and that's what he was doing.  This blows the story that Terri and Desiree were friends when Terri moved in with Kaine. 

IMO Terri is a tramp, but that's just me.  Wouldn't want to upset anyone by characterizing Terri as anything other than a fine, innocent and honest woman.  Ha.  OK, I'll throw caution to the wind and say that Terri looks like a tramp. The devil made me do it.

From now on I'm referring to Terri as "Typhoid Terri."

You can sell any photo unless it has a Copyright.  That is just my opinion.

I don't know if one can sell any photo which isn't copyrighted, but if so, I think I'll sell a bunch of Kyron off the internet.  Then I could give the money to Kaine to aid in the search.  I don't think so.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: July 27, 2010, 10:00:39 AM »

Desiree saying she was pregnant and Kaine was cheating on her with Terri, and how devastated she was. Who wouldn't be devastated from that, and human nature would be that even though you had a child under those circumstances, and want to somewhat get along for the sake of the child, I get the feeling that Desiree doesn't think that much of Kaine, and if true, I sure wouldn't blame her. Sure many couples like this just tolerate each other for the kids. Someone commented that Terri was a tramp, perhaps that is the best word for her, but Kaine isn't innocent either when it comes to cheating. Interesting background on this, but how does this relate to what happened to Kyron?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 27, 2010, 10:13:10 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/27/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Officials to share information into Oregon boy's disappearance

By the CNN Wire Staff
July 27, 2010 9:17 a.m. EDT

CNN) -- Authorities in Oregon will hold a news conference on Tuesday to share information on the status of their investigation into the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has said it has developed 3,300 leads from tips that continue to pour in, and that "significant progress" been made in the investigation. But the office has not provided details.

The news conference Tuesday is expected to offer further information.

On Monday, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's office declined to comment on published reports that an arrest in the case is imminent.

Kyron has been missing since June 4.

His stepmother, Terri Horman, told investigators that she last saw Kyron as he walked down the hall toward his second-grade classroom at Skyline Elementary School.

On Monday, a woman who has been in close contact with Terri Horman was subpoenaed to meet with the grand jury investigating the disappearance.

Police have not named a suspect in the case, but intense scrutiny has been placed on the stepmother.

DeDe Spicher is a friend of Terri Horman's who stayed with her after Kyron's biological father filed for divorce shortly after his son's disappearance and moved out of the family home.

In divorce filings, Kaine Horman has said he believes that Terri Horman "is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron."

Spicher appeared before an investigative grand jury in Portland on Monday, according to her attorney, Chad Stavley.

Stavley, who told HLN that he was retained Friday, said Spicher was not asked any questions by the prosecutor but was ordered to return at a future date.

A statement released Friday by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, described Spicher as someone who "has been in close communication with Terri [and] has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

The statement also described Spicher as uncooperative in the investigation and "going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance not to cooperate as well."

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.

The Oregonian reported that detectives have asked Spicher about her whereabouts June 4.

According to the newspaper, Spicher was doing gardening work for a Portland homeowner when she "abruptly left about 11:30 a.m."

The homeowner tried reaching Spicher on her cell phone, the newspaper reported, but got no answer. Spicher returned to the house about 90 minutes later, the newspaper reported, citing detectives.

Stavley declined to comment Monday on what Spicher was doing during those 90 minutes.

Officials with the sheriff's office say they believe that "criminal behavior has occurred" in Kyron's disappearance, even as they hold out hope that the boy will be found safe.

"We are continuing to hope Kyron is alive and will proceed under that premise," the office said in response to written questions submitted last week by the media.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: July 27, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »

Dateline
Little Boy Lost

Kate Snow reports from inside the family circle of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman to bring viewers the latest developments in the case, and an emotional and candid interview with his biological parents, Kaine and Desiree.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/

Photos of Kyron Horman

Photographs of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman provided by the family

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420637/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 27, 2010, 10:27:32 AM »

Desiree saying she was pregnant and Kaine was cheating on her with Terri, and how devastated she was. Who wouldn't be devastated from that, and human nature would be that even though you had a child under those circumstances, and want to somewhat get along for the sake of the child, I get the feeling that Desiree doesn't think that much of Kaine, and if true, I sure wouldn't blame her. Sure many couples like this just tolerate each other for the kids. Someone commented that Terri was a tramp, perhaps that is the best word for her, but Kaine isn't innocent either when it comes to cheating. Interesting background on this, but how does this relate to what happened to Kyron?
I don't get that Desiree has disdain for Kaine.  I noticed during the Dateline segments and other interviews that when Desiree speaks, she oftentimes looks at Kaine, as if to make sure he is in agreement with her, not in an "I'm scared of him kind of way" but more a respectful way.  I would imagine there are still hard feelings there, though.   I agree with you, Kaine is no angel.   

I don't know how any of this relates to what happened to Kyron.  I've known a few people who've cheated and none of them are murderers or what I would consider the dregs of society.  Lacking morals and scruples, sure.

I think most folks are looking for ANY reason why TH would've been involved in Kyron's disappearance.  It appears as though, for whatever reason, she is knee-deep involved, imo.  Woman scorned?  PPD?  Sociopath?  Maybe TH and KH fought over Kyron alot and she thought getting him out of the picture would save her marriage?  Maybe Ky was just in the way in her opinion and she wanted him gone.  I have felt all along that TH orchestrated this whole thing and that she wanted Ky gone before summer started.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: July 27, 2010, 10:31:55 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/27/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Officials to share information into Oregon boy's disappearance

By the CNN Wire Staff
July 27, 2010 9:17 a.m. EDT

CNN) -- Authorities in Oregon will hold a news conference on Tuesday to share information on the status of their investigation into the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has said it has developed 3,300 leads from tips that continue to pour in, and that "significant progress" been made in the investigation. But the office has not provided details.

The news conference Tuesday is expected to offer further information.

On Monday, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's office declined to comment on published reports that an arrest in the case is imminent.

Kyron has been missing since June 4.

His stepmother, Terri Horman, told investigators that she last saw Kyron as he walked down the hall toward his second-grade classroom at Skyline Elementary School.

On Monday, a woman who has been in close contact with Terri Horman was subpoenaed to meet with the grand jury investigating the disappearance.

Police have not named a suspect in the case, but intense scrutiny has been placed on the stepmother.

DeDe Spicher is a friend of Terri Horman's who stayed with her after Kyron's biological father filed for divorce shortly after his son's disappearance and moved out of the family home.

In divorce filings, Kaine Horman has said he believes that Terri Horman "is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron."

Spicher appeared before an investigative grand jury in Portland on Monday, according to her attorney, Chad Stavley.

Stavley, who told HLN that he was retained Friday, said Spicher was not asked any questions by the prosecutor but was ordered to return at a future date.

A statement released Friday by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, described Spicher as someone who "has been in close communication with Terri [and] has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

The statement also described Spicher as uncooperative in the investigation and "going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance not to cooperate as well."

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman.

The Oregonian reported that detectives have asked Spicher about her whereabouts June 4.

According to the newspaper, Spicher was doing gardening work for a Portland homeowner when she "abruptly left about 11:30 a.m."

The homeowner tried reaching Spicher on her cell phone, the newspaper reported, but got no answer. Spicher returned to the house about 90 minutes later, the newspaper reported, citing detectives.

Stavley declined to comment Monday on what Spicher was doing during those 90 minutes.

Officials with the sheriff's office say they believe that "criminal behavior has occurred" in Kyron's disappearance, even as they hold out hope that the boy will be found safe.

"We are continuing to hope Kyron is alive and will proceed under that premise," the office said in response to written questions submitted last week by the media.

Klaas

Do you know the time of the press conference>  Murphy's law imply I will miss it.  Hubby and I are off to Vancouver International again ... this trip to pick up son and wife.  The time - who knows.  We just received a call from Houson, Texas where the kids' flight arrived late which implies a connecting flight home was missed.  What do airlines do when this happens?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: July 27, 2010, 10:34:56 AM »

Janet - 2pm this afternoon
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #828 on: July 27, 2010, 10:41:30 AM »

I don't get that Desiree has disdain for Kaine.  I noticed during the Dateline segments and other interviews that when Desiree speaks, she oftentimes looks at Kaine, as if to make sure he is in agreement with her, not in an "I'm scared of him kind of way" but more a respectful way.  I would imagine there are still hard feelings there, though.   I agree with you, Kaine is no angel.   

I don't know how any of this relates to what happened to Kyron.  I've known a few people who've cheated and none of them are murderers or what I would consider the dregs of society.  Lacking morals and scruples, sure.

I think most folks are looking for ANY reason why TH would've been involved in Kyron's disappearance.  It appears as though, for whatever reason, she is knee-deep involved, imo.  Woman scorned?  PPD?  Sociopath?  Maybe TH and KH fought over Kyron alot and she thought getting him out of the picture would save her marriage?  Maybe Ky was just in the way in her opinion and she wanted him gone.  I have felt all along that TH orchestrated this whole thing and that she wanted Ky gone before summer started.
I was just saying how does a woman not feel deep down anger when a man has done that to her? When you are pregnant and find out your husband is cheating on you of course you are upset, how do you forget that? I'm sure you move on and she did, she is married to a nice man it appears, but it is hard for me to believe that you don't have anger issues deep down. Or maybe I'm just a hateful person, because deep down I wouldn't let it go. Now with Terri and her involvement, I have no idea what triggered her to do this, could be one of the things you listed.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 27, 2010, 10:40:56 AM »

Am I the only one who heard on Dateline that Kyron had cried and begged his mom (Desiree) to not send him back to Kaine and Terri's during his visits on the last few months before he disappeared?

She said that Kyron didn't want to go back, and that she regrets that she didn't listen.

----

Hearing that Terri and Kaine had an affair while Desiree was 8 months pregnant makes more sense than the sweet story that had been published of the two women being friends to begin with and then later on Kaine and Terri getting together with Desiree's blessing.

Plainly speaking, Kaine cheated, thinking that he had a shapelier, younger, and prettier woman than his pregnant wife... boy, how things turned out!

Not only the new wife turned out to become flabby and odd-looking, but she may be a psycho killer after all.

This may be redemption for all ex-wives out there.

Plainly speaking.
Smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #830 on: July 27, 2010, 10:44:17 AM »

I don't understand how Terri could borrow $350,000 and I don't think she can.  She has no collateral and no job, hence no way to repay a loan.  Also with all the publicity and the likelihood that she will be arrested she isn't, shall we say, the best risk. 

I recall that shortly after Terri hired Mr. Houze, it was said that he was in the East trying to make deals for the pics.  I don't remember where I heard it, I think it was here at SM, reporting from a media statement. 

It seems to me that the most realistic source of the money is for "Licensing" those pics.  This brings up the problem of who owns them.  Terri, after all, is no blood relative of Kyron.  IMO, those pictures and videos belong to Kaine.

If Terri has actually managed to get $350,000 from any source at all, IMO, one half belongs to Kaine as a marital asset.  The fact that he has filed for divorce doesn't mean they are no longer legally married, they are still married until the divorce is settled.

I also wanted to say something about the "Bloody sock" mentioned in the law professor's narrative about his experience on a trail at Black Butte.  He says that a member of LE to whom he showed it said it looked like "Human blood." There is no way to visually distinguish human blood from animal blood.  I also found it strange that he stuffed the "Bloody sock" into his front jeans pocket. I believe a law professor would know that is not the proper way to handle possible evidence.  The story sounds fishy to me, but who knows?  It might be true. 

I felt so sorry for Desiree tonight on the NBC show.  She said she doesn't know if she can go on living without Kyron.  I also found it interesting that contrary to reports, she was not a friend of Terri's when Terri took up with Kaine.  In fact, they were having an affair before Kaine and Desiree were divorced.  The show says that Kaine contends that the affair with Terri started after he and Desiree were estranged but living under the same roof.  He said they had an agreement to live their own separate lives during this period and that's what he was doing.  This blows the story that Terri and Desiree were friends when Terri moved in with Kaine. 

IMO Terri is a tramp, but that's just me.  Wouldn't want to upset anyone by characterizing Terri as anything other than a fine, innocent and honest woman.  Ha.  OK, I'll throw caution to the wind and say that Terri looks like a tramp. The devil made me do it.

I don't know if one can sell any photo which isn't copyrighted, but if so, I think I'll sell a bunch of Kyron off the internet.  Then I could give the money to Kaine to aid in the search.  I don't think so.

We need to ask Jess!   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #831 on: July 27, 2010, 10:58:28 AM »

We need to ask Jess!   

BabyBear, you may be able to help out on the search wih your idea!

You cannot sell pictures of people without their permission unless they are in the public eye. I have spent the last 5 years teaching media production and selling pics of people without a release is a sure way to get sued. I have known movies that have been held up because the production company forgot to secure a release from one extra that could be identified. People in public places are often captured in pictures and that is ok as long as they are not the subject and not easily recognizable. Don't listen to the people on here who would tell you differently. Hell, you don;t even have to take my word for it. Rule of thumb in media is if you are not sure, consult an entertainment lawyer. Misinformation has gotten many people in trouble before. I can provide you links to Gerick release forms for such things. I keep them with my camera kit just in case

Read more: Can I take photos of people in public places and sell the photos or do I need thier permission? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1517541#ixzz0utWe2Gi0

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: July 27, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »

Hi all - I've been reading here since Natalee Holloway disappeared. I had a profile back then, until SM moved to a different server, or something to that effect. I've been reading on and off since that time.

I'm going to jump right in with a thought if you don't mind ... this just came to me this morning as I was reading. I wonder if TH has a way to sign into the gym, and leave without being noticed. If Dede could have picked her up (out back, side exit, whatever) and her vehicle would still be in the parking lot and everything. It still would not explain where she was for those hours she said she was just driving around trying to calm her baby. But it would give her an alibi for 11:30ish to what, 1? At which time she was back on the computer?

Sweet, sweet little boy. Did not deserve to fall into such hands.

Thanks for giving me a place here ...

Deb

Hi amom2!

It certainly is possible in my mind for Terri to have slipped out while signed into the gym. I had thought maybe she left Kiara in the gym childcare and slipped out for a bit, myself. Guess it depends on the exits and the surveillance at the gym.

Nice to have you posting with us.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 27, 2010, 11:18:07 AM »

Am I the only one who heard on Dateline that Kyron had cried and begged his mom (Desiree) to not send him back to Kaine and Terri's during his visits on the last few months before he disappeared?

She said that Kyron didn't want to go back, and that she regrets that she didn't listen.

----

Hearing that Terri and Kaine had an affair while Desiree was 8 months pregnant makes more sense than the sweet story that had been published of the two women being friends to begin with and then later on Kaine and Terri getting together with Desiree's blessing.

Plainly speaking, Kaine cheated, thinking that he had a shapelier, younger, and prettier woman than his pregnant wife... boy, how things turned out!

Not only the new wife turned out to become flabby and odd-looking, but she may be a psycho killer after all.

This may be redemption for all ex-wives out there.

Plainly speaking.
Smile

IMO only.. Teri knew that Kaine cheated with her,  and when rummors started that he was cheating.
She must have believed this to hire a hit on him being in her postpartum depression stage .
His new wife turned out to become flabby and old-looking,
He's into fitmess and may just have gotton turned off by her.

REMEMBER HOW THEY MEET YOU, IS HOW THEY LEAVE YOU..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 27, 2010, 11:22:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Thanks to all for the news and updates. The Dateline special was very well
done [imo], nothing really new, but it is keeping Kyron's story out there!

Is it me or is everyone else having trouble getting on and staying on?

We are finally getting some relief from the heat and are having wonderful
t-storms today! Plus my daughter called last night and she will be in from Ohio
today...I am so excited as I haven't seen her in a while. 

I am trying very hard to catch up, and am praying we have some good news for
lil Kyron today.

Back to catching up.

NCSunny

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: July 27, 2010, 11:28:49 AM »

snip from Blonde's post:

REMEMBER HOW THEY MEET YOU, IS HOW THEY LEAVE YOU..

I love that! so true!!

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: July 27, 2010, 11:29:12 AM »

Selling photos -

I am pretty sure you can do anything with a photo that isn't copywrited or watermarked. My daughter is a photographer, and she makes hers clearly watermarked, and notes that they are copywrited. 

I used to be on a fan site of a singer, and someone had been to concerts and had exclusive photos. She had a fit when another fan copied them, and took artistic liberties meshing them together, and selling posters. The "artist" was good at what she did, the fan who took the photos was livid, and there was nothing she could do about it. The only thing the "artist" suffered was many people being disgusted with her. No legal ramifications were possible. Unless every stone was not unturned, which I could not say for sure.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #837 on: July 27, 2010, 11:29:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Thanks to all for the news and updates. The Dateline special was very well
done [imo], nothing really new, but it is keeping Kyron's story out there!

Is it me or is everyone else having trouble getting on and staying on?

We are finally getting some relief from the heat and are having wonderful
t-storms today! Plus my daughter called last night and she will be in from Ohio
today...I am so excited as I haven't seen her in a while. 

I am trying very hard to catch up, and am praying we have some good news for
lil Kyron today.

Back to catching up.

Hi NCSunny! No, you aren't the only one. I've had to "refresh" the page a couple of times in the last few minutes in order to reconnect. I'm sure the problem is being looked at and I hope all is moving flawlessly before the press conference. Crossing fingers here for anything encouraging ........
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 27, 2010, 11:31:37 AM »

I was just saying how does a woman not feel deep down anger when a man has done that to her? When you are pregnant and find out your husband is cheating on you of course you are upset, how do you forget that? I'm sure you move on and she did, she is married to a nice man it appears, but it is hard for me to believe that you don't have anger issues deep down. Or maybe I'm just a hateful person, because deep down I wouldn't let it go. Now with Terri and her involvement, I have no idea what triggered her to do this, could be one of the things you listed.
So with you on not being able to move past my husband cheating on me, nevertheless being eight months pregnant when it happened.  I just haven't picked up when DY is with KH in those interviews that she is angry, but I sure would be.
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: July 27, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »

Hi amom2!

It certainly is possible in my mind for Terri to have slipped out while signed into the gym. I had thought maybe she left Kiara in the gym childcare and slipped out for a bit, myself. Guess it depends on the exits and the surveillance at the gym.

Nice to have you posting with us.

Thanks so much!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.