June 16, 2024, 04:45:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188469 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: July 27, 2010, 11:31:20 AM »

I believe that truths are about to emerge ... truths that up to now have been coverup through a controlled agenda ... truths that cast a negative light on Kaine role as Terri's husband.

Nevertheless ... there is no justification for responses by Terri which involve a MFH attempt or harm to her stepson.  This woman must face the consequences.  Justice of Kyron demands it.

As always ... IMO.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced.  Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage[/color].

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Kyron Horman update: Dateline airs ‘Little Boy Lost’ (videos)
Jul 27, 2010

Last night, NBC’s Dateline aired the special on Kyron Horman ‘Little Boy Lost.’ The show featured interview with Desiree and Tony Young and Kyron Horman’s father, Kaine. Terri Horman was not interviewed. What may have been one of the most startling revelations in the interview and something that had not been widely reported in the media was the nature of the relationship between Terri and Desiree.

Media reports, immediately following Kyron’s disappearance on June 4, 2010 stated that Terri Horman and Desiree Young were longtime friends. The scenario was painted that Desiree gave birth to Kyron, became sick and her good friend ‘Terri’ stepped in to help Kaine care for Kyron.

That isn’t what Desiree Young said last night.

According to Desiree, Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton began an affair while Desiree was 8 months pregnant with Kyron. Desiree spoke of the pain she felt during her pregnancy and the rejection she felt when she learned of the affair.

Desiree filed for divorce and lived with Kyron for two years as a single mother. When she developed kidney problems and became sick she went to Canada for treatment and Kaine and Terri then began to raise Kyron. Desiree had granted Kaine temporary custody while she dealt with health concerns.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=8337

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: July 27, 2010, 11:34:30 AM »

Hi,  I woke up and had a thought I couldn't let go of so wanted to bring it here to see what you think.

Today I heard on the news the searching up at Skyline yersterday and possibly today was not to search for Kyron's body.  That was what they searched for on all the other searches up there.

They said they were searching or taking forensic evidence from the school area.  It just hit me.  What do they know about that happened and would have created forensic evidence to be left behind. ???  What kind of forensic evidence is it ???

Sorry if you've discussed this here already.  xox  Back to bed

I just got online and am a couple of pages behind so maybe already said, but perhaps they were checking for fingerprints or something of someone who should not have been there, to see if they were there.  of course kind of late looking for fingerprints at this point in time... would be cleaned off or all smudged... but maybe not if out on some gate post or something where a lot of people do not go... I know fingerprints have lasted inside the sewer water on metal 6 months later... and they could retrieve those back in the early 70's... so say someone touched a gate or fence etc out away from where a lot of people go, then they could still be there.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: July 27, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »

Hi,  I woke up and had a thought I couldn't let go of so wanted to bring it here to see what you think.

Today I heard on the news the searching up at Skyline yersterday and possibly today was not to search for Kyron's body.  That was what they searched for on all the other searches up there.

They said they were searching or taking forensic evidence from the school area.  It just hit me.  What do they know about that happened and would have created forensic evidence to be left behind. ???  What kind of forensic evidence is it ???

I just got online and am a couple of pages behind so maybe already said, but perhaps they were checking for fingerprints or something of someone who should not have been there, to see if they were there.  of course kind of late looking for fingerprints at this point in time... would be cleaned off or all smudged... but maybe not if out on some gate post or something where a lot of people do not go... I know fingerprints have lasted inside the sewer water on metal 6 months later... and they could retrieve those back in the early 70's... so say someone touched a gate or fence etc out away from where a lot of people go, then they could still be there.

IIRC, d in Texas said the dogs had alerted on a scent at the school, and that was why they had returned.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #843 on: July 27, 2010, 11:43:20 AM »

Here is what I thinked happened with Typhoid Terri:

She gets Kaine, but in the back of her mind she knows if things aren't perfect between them he is going to leave her for someone else.  She comes in and becomes Suzy homemaker and perfect mommy to Kyron.  Now she has Kaine wrapped around her little finger.  She gets a husband who takes care of her.  All the while she is keeping up this facade of loving "another woman's child."  Enter Kiara, HER BIOLOGICAL CHILD with Kaine.  There is no more room in Terri's world for Kyron.  He has outlived his usefulness to her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: July 27, 2010, 11:45:46 AM »

Has any of the publications that agreed to "Horman's ground rules" reported on last night revelation regarding Kaine's affair with Terri when Desiree was eight month pregnant?

Has any of the publications that agree to "horman's ground rules" reported the intense emotion pain that Desiree suffered as she cried non-stop for two months?

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman’s Family Boots WW and The Oregonian from Bizarre News Event
1:04 PM July 1st, 2010 by James Pitkin

First came Horman’s “ground rules,” as he described them. No cameras. No recordings. Everything was off the record and couldn’t be reported, unless agreed otherwise. Horman made everyone in the room agree to these rules before proceeding. And so this roomful of reporters consented, in essence, not to be reporters.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: July 27, 2010, 11:47:21 AM »

Morning Monkeys and guests,

Thanks to all for the news and updates. The Dateline special was very well
done [imo], nothing really new, but it is keeping Kyron's story out there!

Is it me or is everyone else having trouble getting on and staying on?

We are finally getting some relief from the heat and are having wonderful
t-storms today! Plus my daughter called last night and she will be in from Ohio
today...I am so excited as I haven't seen her in a while. 

I am trying very hard to catch up, and am praying we have some good news for
lil Kyron today.

Back to catching up.

Hi NCSunny! No, you aren't the only one. I've had to "refresh" the page a couple of times in the last few minutes in order to reconnect. I'm sure the problem is being looked at and I hope all is moving flawlessly before the press conference. Crossing fingers here for anything encouraging ........

TY CBB, Glad it isn't my weather today, as we desperately need the rain.

I too hope everything is working well...we have all been waiting for some news, good or bad for it seems like forever...

Prayers for lil Kyron

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

NCSunny

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: July 27, 2010, 11:50:40 AM »

IIRC, d in Texas said the dogs had alerted on a scent at the school, and that was why they had returned.

hmmm I wonder who's sent it was?  someone who should not have been there? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: July 27, 2010, 11:51:31 AM »

ooops and meant to add.... or someone who should be there but was off in and area where it should not be...

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #848 on: July 27, 2010, 11:54:02 AM »

She gets Kaine, but in the back of her mind she knows if things aren't perfect between them he is going to leave her for someone else.  She comes in and becomes Suzy homemaker and perfect mommy to Kyron.  Now she has Kaine wrapped around her little finger.  She gets a husband who takes care of her.  All the while she is keeping up this facade of loving "another woman's child."  Enter Kiara, HER BIOLOGICAL CHILD with Kaine.  There is no more room in Terri's world for Kyron.  He has outlived his usefulness to her.
That may or may not be. But what about Kaine, he should take some responsibility when it comes to cheating, at least I always figured it took two to do this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron's missing. And really when you take a long hard look at it I suppose who cheated on who makes no difference unless it has something to do with Kyron.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: July 27, 2010, 11:55:40 AM »

Is there a video of the full Dateline special of last night out there?

Is there a full transcript of the enter special?

Thanks

Later, Janet
9:00 AM PT

_____

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #850 on: July 27, 2010, 12:04:31 PM »

That may or may not be. But what about Kaine, he should take some responsibility when it comes to cheating, at least I always figured it took two to do this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron's missing. And really when you take a long hard look at it I suppose who cheated on who makes no difference unless it has something to do with Kyron.

It was all just my speculation.  I really think there was something to the way she labeled the FB pics.  Kyron became an outsider.  As far as blaming Kaine, well yeah he is to blame for breaking up his marriage to Desiree.  And as far as people thinking that he cheated on Terri, well what did she expect?
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: July 27, 2010, 12:05:03 PM »

From InSessions - I thought this was interesting.

Transactional Immunity

Oregon is one of only a handful of states with what is called "transactional" immunity. Most other states have a "use" immunity system, most notable in the prosecutions in the Watergate and Iran-Contra prosecutions by federal prosecutors.
The difference is simple, but drastic.

The Fifth Amendment provides everyone in America, whether a citizen or not, with the absolute right not to give testimony against him/herself. Police and prosecutors sometimes may try to solve a perplexing crime by offering a person who may have knowledge of the crime "immunity" if that person will tell what he/she knows. Of course police and prosecutors don't want to give such immunity to the main evil-doer, who could then fully confess and avoid any responsibility.

"Transactional" immunity is an all-or-nothing proposition. Under Oregon's current scheme, a person given immunity to testify can never be prosecuted for any crime related to his/her testimony, no matter what he/she has said or admitted. One typical situation is a rape case in which two men in a group of six are suspected of the sexual assault. None of the men are willing to speak and it is unclear who actually raped the victim and who may have actively helped. Under Oregon's "transactional" immunity, anyone made to testify can never be charged with anything relating to the rape, even if other evidence or eyewitnesses later become available.

http://www.sos.state.or.us/elections...let/m73fav.htm
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #852 on: July 27, 2010, 12:11:11 PM »

This is from Dede's cousin.  He posted it today.

I'm back, Dede has shared texts, and all records, her lawyer says she will return to go before the grand jury, and that he would be surprised if Teri was not arrested.
Now I've heard here that lawyers could not be trusted, I know that during my custody battle for my children my lawyer proved that BS.
I got sole custody.
(conjecture)
If Teri was cold enough to attempt a murder for hire, could she be cold enough to try to rationalize that a griving father who so desperately missed his son and became stricken with grief and morose, that the public could buy a "suicide"
I'm feeling with my WS intuition that Teri disapeared Kyron and was gunna bump the dad with a suicide cover. She decived Dede and used her to get what she needed to get it done.
She could have manipulated Kyron with hey let's play skip school day, I'm going to leave, you walk out the back door and get in the car. We will have a picnic.
Now all that shit is strictly fiction.
We all are free to comeup with our own ideas and scream it out loud to the people of this country, for how much longer I'm not sure.
But the point is every body just needs to calm down and watch what happens now.
Insults and theories are now just wagers on the outcome of this jury.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg47
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: July 27, 2010, 12:12:30 PM »

Gosh, New Monkey, I don't like that.  I can see a reduced sentence, but not being prosecuted?  Whoa!

So, if someone is an accomplice, they can get off for giving evidence against the main perp!  Sad

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: July 27, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »

Interesting theory by DeDe's cousin.  TH "disappearing" Kyron. . . but where?  And if she has disappeared him, wouldn't she reappear him if he was alive?
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: July 27, 2010, 12:17:24 PM »

Interesting theory by DeDe's cousin.  TH "disappearing" Kyron. . . but where?  And if she has disappeared him, wouldn't she reappear him if he was alive?

I think he's just avoiding the murder word.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: July 27, 2010, 12:21:34 PM »

Kyron wanted to go back to his moms to live ,so why didn't Teri tell Kaine to let her take over.
Then all would have been OK but after Teri lost weight 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: July 27, 2010, 12:23:24 PM »

Good afternoon all,

I have been on here for hours just to read a few pages on Caylee, Haliegh, and Kyron....keep getting put out.  This is the place to be for info so I just kept at it until I think I have some updates

Here is my "question for the day"...if Kyron is alive and Terri has info, why wouldn't she tell so she could have some type of a relationship with her daughter?  Even if she was imprisoned she wouldn't she have some type of contact or info?
Being vindictive can only go so far and then the emotions are checked and reality sets in (IMO).

I am not saying anything about Terri, but noting some of my life experiences;  there are people who forget people ( inlcuding children) when they are out of their immediate lives.  I am to the opposite extreme and cannot understand this.  I once sat crying over a size 11 tennis shoe because I realized my "baby" was now a man.  Thus none of this makes sense in my worldview.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: July 27, 2010, 12:24:07 PM »

I think he's just avoiding the murder word.
It's almost like the cousin is now saying he wouldn't be surprised if DeDe was involved in some way because he is saying "she deceived DeDe and used her to get what she needed to get done".  Like he's setting it up.

i saw someone post on another board that maybe TH sold Kyron to get money for the MFH plot.  That makes about as much sense as anything else I've read. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: July 27, 2010, 12:25:18 PM »

Is there a video of the full Dateline special of last night out there?

Is there a full transcript of the enter special?

Thanks

Later, Janet
9:00 AM PT

Just got back from the RC OMG does it hurt 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.