June 16, 2024, 03:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188450 times)
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: July 27, 2010, 12:28:05 PM »

I am wondering if any evidence has come forward that Terri was possibly abusive to Kyron...especially if he was having behavioral problems and did not want to go home when he was at his mom's.  I am not talking about physical abuse, but emotional.  Children are easily manipulated because they are so innocent. 

I am no expert on grief behavior, however, Terri seems to be putting herself first...not this missing baby that she raised.  Just the pain that reading these cases cause makes it impossible for me to understand Terri's behavior...there is only one reality that her behavior makes apparent...cover your tracks because you are guilty. 

On the other hand, if by some remote chance she is innocent...well, we the public have really crucified her along with her husband.  The smear campaign is phenomenal.  I wonder if her horrible behavior is because everything has been taken from her...everything she loves and the life she knew.  If she is guilty...she deserves this and then some...but if not...I would not wish this on my worst enemy.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #861 on: July 27, 2010, 12:30:23 PM »

kgw.com link claiming the 2:00 West Coast Time is being streamlined so they say.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html#comments

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #862 on: July 27, 2010, 12:30:35 PM »

Is there a video of the full Dateline special of last night out there?

Is there a full transcript of the enter special?

Thanks

Later, Janet
9:00 AM PT

Just got back from the RC OMG does it hurt 
an angelic monkey  Hope he gave you good medication for pain.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #863 on: July 27, 2010, 12:33:49 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

Link to steam lined Presser (at supposely) 2:00 today Pacific time

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: July 27, 2010, 12:33:34 PM »

I am also wondering about the possiblity that she might have sold him...I don't like to go there...but killing a child that you raised would probably be a lot harder than selling him.  How far back does LE check cell phone records...and since Terri was always going here and there...what is the likelihood that she contacted someone on a computer not at her residence...ie internet cafe, library, etc.?  I know it is pretty easy to buy a pay as you go disposable cell phone where you don't even need to give your real name to get it started...I am just brainstorming...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: July 27, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »

Thanks

Later, Janet

I hope the dentist gave you a prescription for a painkiller.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: July 27, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »

Thanks

Later, Janet

Awww, I hope it feels better soon.  Can you take some Advil or Motrin?
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: July 27, 2010, 12:48:25 PM »

Thanks

Later, Janet

I'm keeping my eye on hulu.com, and msnbc may have the full video available soon? They have other shows available.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: July 27, 2010, 12:51:57 PM »

Thanks

Later, Janet

Hope you feel better soon!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 27, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »

Thanks

Later, Janet

I hope the dentist gave you a prescription for a painkiller.

Janet

He told me to take Advil or Motrin

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 27, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

Link to steam lined Presser (at supposely) 2:00 today Pacific time

It will also be streamed live here; http://www.katu.com/news/live

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 27, 2010, 12:58:23 PM »

Thanks

Later, Janet

I sympathize with you, Blonde!  I have had an RC and many ongoing dental problems.   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 27, 2010, 01:12:06 PM »

I am also wondering about the possiblity that she might have sold him...I don't like to go there...but killing a child that you raised would probably be a lot harder than selling him.  How far back does LE check cell phone records...and since Terri was always going here and there...what is the likelihood that she contacted someone on a computer not at her residence...ie internet cafe, library, etc.?  I know it is pretty easy to buy a pay as you go disposable cell phone where you don't even need to give your real name to get it started...I am just brainstorming...

I guess it depends on how far in advance she planned - if she did.  I don;'t want to think any mother could harm their child - but it happens.  Too often it is because the child "got in the way" and IMO - I think this is waht may have spurred Terri.  I think she possibly manipulated DeDe into being a part in this mess...what kind of part - I don't know.  I want Kyron to come home so badly.  I am afraid this will not turn out good.  Perhaps we will find something out at the presser.....

Prayers for Kyron

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: July 27, 2010, 01:22:31 PM »

Well, people that lift weights competitively like she did, know how to work and wait for what they want.  The competitive level that she was at took planning, patience, hard work and plenty of waiting.  She is a long term planner that knows how to set goals and reach those goals.  So her planning this out far in advance does not seem to take much imagination. 

I look at Kyron's sweet little face and it just makes me sick...all the missing children break my heart.   
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: July 27, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »

And I hate to say this but karma is a B!!ch!  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...just scummy...Terri was in great shape then so I don't have to stretch my imagination too far to imagine what a temptrous she was.  Yes...to the rescue...she preyed on a stressful situation in a marriage...again...probably planned...this fate was started when Kaine entangled his life with Terri's...unfortunately the ultimate victim appears to be Kyron.     I am sick of adults making poor decisions that their children pay for with their lives!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: July 27, 2010, 01:49:24 PM »

Hi amom2, and welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: July 27, 2010, 01:54:38 PM »

And I hate to say this but karma is a B!!ch!  Kaine cheated on his pregnant wife...just scummy...Terri was in great shape then so I don't have to stretch my imagination too far to imagine what a temptrous she was.  Yes...to the rescue...she preyed on a stressful situation in a marriage...again...probably planned...this fate was started when Kaine entangled his life with Terri's...unfortunately the ultimate victim appears to be Kyron.     I am sick of adults making poor decisions that their children pay for with their lives!

I so agree, novella.  Kyron was the ultimate victim...

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: July 27, 2010, 02:23:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Hubby and I are off to Vancouver Internation (45 minue drive) to pick up son and wife.  Chances are I will not be back on the forum much before dinner.  A posted overview on the 2:00 PM press conference would be appreciated.

Thanks

Janet
11:20 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 27, 2010, 02:24:53 PM »

Blonde

I hope the pain you were experiencing from your root canal this morning has subsided.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 27, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »

Hi,  I woke up and had a thought I couldn't let go of so wanted to bring it here to see what you think.

Today I heard on the news the searching up at Skyline yersterday and possibly today was not to search for Kyron's body.  That was what they searched for on all the other searches up there.

They said they were searching or taking forensic evidence from the school area.  It just hit me.  What do they know about that happened and would have created forensic evidence to be left behind. ???  What kind of forensic evidence is it ???

Sorry if you've discussed this here already.  xox  Back to bed

I just got online and am a couple of pages behind so maybe already said, but perhaps they were checking for fingerprints or something of someone who should not have been there, to see if they were there.  of course kind of late looking for fingerprints at this point in time... would be cleaned off or all smudged... but maybe not if out on some gate post or something where a lot of people do not go... I know fingerprints have lasted inside the sewer water on metal 6 months later... and they could retrieve those back in the early 70's... so say someone touched a gate or fence etc out away from where a lot of people go, then they could still be there.

IIRC, d in Texas said the dogs had alerted on a scent at the school, and that was why they had returned.
That came directy from KATU reporter, just as to where I got the info.  Yesterday has come and gone so feel safe to say it outloud have no idea if anything was found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.