June 16, 2024, 06:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188506 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: July 27, 2010, 02:39:06 PM »

Live feed not working for me on IE or AOL at all.. anyone else hearing it???  Thanks !
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: July 27, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »

Live feed not working for me on IE or AOL at all.. anyone else hearing it???  Thanks !

It doesn't start until 2 pm west coast time ...5 pm on the east coast.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #882 on: July 27, 2010, 02:42:27 PM »

Futureman says:
July 27, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Thought this largely unnoticed piece of news would be of interested to BOCers.

Dee Snider, founder of and vocalist for Twisted Sister, released the following statement earlier today: “There seems to be some confusion surrounding the heartbreaking story of missing 7-year old Kyron Horman. It appears that members of the press have confused me with DeDe Spicher, a woman who may have some involvement in the case. I suspect that the similarities in our names and appearance (http://jim.unitedheroes.net/?p=523) have generated this confusion, which I trust this press release will resolve. If Ms. Spicher has any culpable involvement in Kyron’s disappearance, I hope the authorities will spare no expense in her prosecution. By the way, who does her hair?”    Comment 13 from Blink's site, and her latest article Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: July 27, 2010, 02:44:07 PM »

The parts of the interview with Kaine and Desiree, was that already shown? It looked familiar I think that part of the interview was done previously, like a couple of weeks ago. Desiree while by herself was new, but am I nuts or was the parts with Kaine and Desiree shown before?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: July 27, 2010, 02:44:34 PM »

DUH ME ~!!  LOL   

Here I even got my 15 mth grandaughter to nap and everything.. LOL She will be gone by then. Hopefully I can follow it!
TY Brandi !   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 27, 2010, 02:47:21 PM »

DUH ME ~!!  LOL   

Here I even got my 15 mth grandaughter to nap and everything.. LOL She will be gone by then. Hopefully I can follow it!
TY Brandi !   

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: July 27, 2010, 02:48:18 PM »

Futureman says:
July 27, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Thought this largely unnoticed piece of news would be of interested to BOCers.

Dee Snider, founder of and vocalist for Twisted Sister, released the following statement earlier today: “There seems to be some confusion surrounding the heartbreaking story of missing 7-year old Kyron Horman. It appears that members of the press have confused me with DeDe Spicher, a woman who may have some involvement in the case. I suspect that the similarities in our names and appearance (http://jim.unitedheroes.net/?p=523) have generated this confusion, which I trust this press release will resolve. If Ms. Spicher has any culpable involvement in Kyron’s disappearance, I hope the authorities will spare no expense in her prosecution. By the way, who does her hair?”    Comment 13 from Blink's site, and her latest article Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent

LOL, no rose!  I saw him recently on America's Got Talent.  (I see it after the fact on youtube.)

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: July 27, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »

Live Stream>>  http://www.katu.com/ (big red bar at top)

The dateline interview was hard to watch for me, but funny had some things hit me and made me sad, had a hard time sleeping as well, days of Caylee coming back, the feeling anyway. The article I wrote at like 5:30 this morning as I played back the dateline show and couldn't sleep says where I am at.  Part of what I am feeling below.

Just can’t wrap my head around that one, what did she get up that morning and say okay this is it I have planned everything perfectly, today is the day.  How does one do that, look a child in the face lie to him and with forethought harm him,  hate every bit of this case, can not give the idea more than a fleeting thought before a dark cloud starts to move in, surely she sent him somewhere, with someone.  Then you are left asking where would she of sent Kyron, why would she of sent Kyron, and who would of taken him willingly, and for what purpose.  Then the murder for hire plot enters the mind, how did they locate this landscaper turned alleged hit man, and what did he have to offer, where was he on June the 4th.  It has been stated and rumors swirling that he is in jail, under an illegal immigrant hold, likely he is the grand juries number one witness. >>
http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/27/kyron-horman-13/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 27, 2010, 02:49:14 PM »

The parts of the interview with Kaine and Desiree, was that already shown? It looked familiar I think that part of the interview was done previously, like a couple of weeks ago. Desiree while by herself was new, but am I nuts or was the parts with Kaine and Desiree shown before?

I think it had some segments in it that have already been shown as well. I could swear I had seen some of it before.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: July 27, 2010, 02:50:58 PM »

Why would TH tell the teacher much less all the other people that seemed to know that Kyron had a Dr.'s appt. one week AFTER school was out?  IMO that just screams that she was purposely setting the stage for her plan.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: July 27, 2010, 02:52:07 PM »

Here is what I thinked happened with Typhoid Terri:

She gets Kaine, but in the back of her mind she knows if things aren't perfect between them he is going to leave her for someone else.  She comes in and becomes Suzy homemaker and perfect mommy to Kyron.  Now she has Kaine wrapped around her little finger.  She gets a husband who takes care of her.  All the while she is keeping up this facade of loving "another woman's child."  Enter Kiara, HER BIOLOGICAL CHILD with Kaine.  There is no more room in Terri's world for Kyron.  He has outlived his usefulness to her.
That may or may not be. But what about Kaine, he should take some responsibility when it comes to cheating, at least I always figured it took two to do this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron's missing. And really when you take a long hard look at it I suppose who cheated on who makes no difference unless it has something to do with Kyron.

Yep....Just because they had an "agreement" or so he says, that doesn't make cheating on your pg wife ok...I think I would rather hear an "I am sorry I screwed up" rather then a rationalization of such a disrespectful thing. Does this have anything to do with Kyron? I don't know yet, it could or not but it gives me a clue into their relationship.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: July 27, 2010, 02:53:45 PM »

Why would TH tell the teacher much less all the other people that seemed to know that Kyron had a Dr.'s appt. one week AFTER school was out?  IMO that just screams that she was purposely setting the stage for her plan.   

School wasn't to be out until the 15th, the supposed Dr's appointment was on the 11th.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #892 on: July 27, 2010, 02:53:57 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

http://www.kxl.com/pages/7781759.php?contentType=4&contentId=6539340

Audio

Hi Angie it will be at 5 our time.

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #893 on: July 27, 2010, 02:55:39 PM »

Gosh, New Monkey, I don't like that.  I can see a reduced sentence, but not being prosecuted?  Whoa!

So, if someone is an accomplice, they can get off for giving evidence against the main perp!  Sad

DD$ is free to write a book.  She should (at least) be charged with restitution $400,000 for this investigation, if she aided SM.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: July 27, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »

Supposedly the doctor's appointment was for the week after the science fair, June 11. The last day of school for the year was on June 15.

But I agree, to me, there are quite a few things that point to Terri having planned this.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: July 27, 2010, 02:57:50 PM »

Do you think that LE should use the psycic Slyvia Brown, they are saying they have not spoke with her or any psychic, why not what could it hurt?  The only part of her instict I like hearing so much was her feeling they have Kyron hidden.

Do you think if Terri is arrested today for Kyron, MFH or both?  I think Murder For Hire only, maybe I just hope that, if for Kyron they have some bad news for the family.

I think during the first family presser's (all 4 together) last night dateline explained Terri trying to cozy up to Desiree, they were supposed to be best friends, after listening to Tony I don't think it had anything to do with guilt on Terri's part.  I am afraid Terri has gone around the bend and seriously deranged what caused it only they know.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: July 27, 2010, 02:58:47 PM »

Gosh, New Monkey, I don't like that.  I can see a reduced sentence, but not being prosecuted?  Whoa!

So, if someone is an accomplice, they can get off for giving evidence against the main perp!  Sad

DD$ is free to write a book.  She should (at least) be charged with restitution $400,000 for this investigation, if she aided SM.

Hi, seahorse!  I imagine Kaine & Desiree will go after her in a civil suit, if she doesn't pay in a criminal one!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: July 27, 2010, 02:59:41 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Audio

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

Thanks Os .. Also TY for poasting the link to dateline of Desiree in poor Kyrons bedroom at her place. How sad. I ended up falling asleep last night and missed the show. 

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: July 27, 2010, 03:01:11 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Audio

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

Thanks Os .. Also TY for poasting the link to dateline of Desiree in poor Kyrons bedroom at her place. How sad. I ended up falling asleep last night and missed the show. 

DANGIT.. sorry for posting in yours OS !! ANd I meant POSTING not Poasting.. I have to laugh.. someone else here.. can't recall who at the moment is always making fun of her typos.. LOL  She has NO idea how bad I was and still am !! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #899 on: July 27, 2010, 03:01:16 PM »

Here is what I thinked happened with Typhoid Terri:

She gets Kaine, but in the back of her mind she knows if things aren't perfect between them he is going to leave her for someone else.  She comes in and becomes Suzy homemaker and perfect mommy to Kyron.  Now she has Kaine wrapped around her little finger.  She gets a husband who takes care of her.  All the while she is keeping up this facade of loving "another woman's child."  Enter Kiara, HER BIOLOGICAL CHILD with Kaine.  There is no more room in Terri's world for Kyron.  He has outlived his usefulness to her.
That may or may not be. But what about Kaine, he should take some responsibility when it comes to cheating, at least I always figured it took two to do this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron's missing. And really when you take a long hard look at it I suppose who cheated on who makes no difference unless it has something to do with Kyron.

Yep....Just because they had an "agreement" or so he says, that doesn't make cheating on your pg wife ok...I think I would rather hear an "I am sorry I screwed up" rather then a rationalization of such a disrespectful thing. Does this have anything to do with Kyron? I don't know yet, it could or not but it gives me a clue into their relationship.
It does give you a clue into their relationship, I don't see this so far as having anything to do with Kyron, and I agree that we don't know that yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.