June 16, 2024, 02:23:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188431 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 27, 2010, 03:01:45 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

http://www.kxl.com/pages/7781759.php?contentType=4&contentId=6539340

Audio

Hi Angie it will be at 5 our time.

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

The mp3 at the link OS gave stated that "Kyron's parents have a press conference slated for Friday as well."

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 27, 2010, 03:02:28 PM »

Here is what I thinked happened with Typhoid Terri:

She gets Kaine, but in the back of her mind she knows if things aren't perfect between them he is going to leave her for someone else.  She comes in and becomes Suzy homemaker and perfect mommy to Kyron.  Now she has Kaine wrapped around her little finger.  She gets a husband who takes care of her.  All the while she is keeping up this facade of loving "another woman's child."  Enter Kiara, HER BIOLOGICAL CHILD with Kaine.  There is no more room in Terri's world for Kyron.  He has outlived his usefulness to her.
That may or may not be. But what about Kaine, he should take some responsibility when it comes to cheating, at least I always figured it took two to do this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron's missing. And really when you take a long hard look at it I suppose who cheated on who makes no difference unless it has something to do with Kyron.

Yep....Just because they had an "agreement" or so he says, that doesn't make cheating on your pg wife ok...I think I would rather hear an "I am sorry I screwed up" rather then a rationalization of such a disrespectful thing. Does this have anything to do with Kyron? I don't know yet, it could or not but it gives me a clue into their relationship.
I am really sorry if I offend anyone have tried to respect the fact Kaine has a son missing and possibe he will never see him again, but last night when he didn't accept what had happened between him and DY, I had a bad feeling.  I was also bothered by the fact he really didn't say anything, TY and DY were upfront and let out what they could.
There I said it I don't like Kaine, NO I don't think he had anything to with the actual act on his child.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 27, 2010, 03:05:20 PM »

Do you think that LE should use the psycic Slyvia Brown, they are saying they have not spoke with her or any psychic, why not what could it hurt?  The only part of her instict I like hearing so much was her feeling they have Kyron hidden.

Do you think if Terri is arrested today for Kyron, MFH or both?  I think Murder For Hire only, maybe I just hope that, if for Kyron they have some bad news for the family.

I think during the first family presser's (all 4 together) last night dateline explained Terri trying to cozy up to Desiree, they were supposed to be best friends, after listening to Tony I don't think it had anything to do with guilt on Terri's part.  I am afraid Terri has gone around the bend and seriously deranged what caused it only they know.

I imagine Sylvia is gun shy after missing on that case where she told the parents the boy was dead, and he turned out to be alive.  No psychic is ever 100%, so I think you have to be really careful.  Being a little psychic myself, I try to be really careful. 

If I were Kyron's family, I would try any venue, if it were freely offered.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #903 on: July 27, 2010, 03:05:25 PM »

She gets Kaine, but in the back of her mind she knows if things aren't perfect between them he is going to leave her for someone else.  She comes in and becomes Suzy homemaker and perfect mommy to Kyron.  Now she has Kaine wrapped around her little finger.  She gets a husband who takes care of her.  All the while she is keeping up this facade of loving "another woman's child."  Enter Kiara, HER BIOLOGICAL CHILD with Kaine.  There is no more room in Terri's world for Kyron.  He has outlived his usefulness to her.
That may or may not be. But what about Kaine, he should take some responsibility when it comes to cheating, at least I always figured it took two to do this. I don't believe he had anything to do with Kyron's missing. And really when you take a long hard look at it I suppose who cheated on who makes no difference unless it has something to do with Kyron.

Yep....Just because they had an "agreement" or so he says, that doesn't make cheating on your pg wife ok...I think I would rather hear an "I am sorry I screwed up" rather then a rationalization of such a disrespectful thing. Does this have anything to do with Kyron? I don't know yet, it could or not but it gives me a clue into their relationship.
I am really sorry if I offend anyone have tried to respect the fact Kaine has a son missing and possibe he will never see him again, but last night when he didn't accept what had happened between him and DY, I had a bad feeling.  I was also bothered by the fact he really didn't say anything, TY and DY were upfront and let out what they could.
There I said it I don't like Kaine, NO I don't think he had anything to with the actual act on his child.
d in texas I feel the same way you do.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 27, 2010, 03:06:21 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Audio

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

The mp3 at the link OS gave stated that "Kyron's parents have a press conference slated for Friday as well."

Also sounds like Tom Jones ("I am not going to give any interviews") spoke a bit to the reporter in there.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #905 on: July 27, 2010, 03:11:04 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Audio

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

Thanks Os .. Also TY for poasting the link to dateline of Desiree in poor Kyrons bedroom at her place. How sad. I ended up falling asleep last night and missed the show. 

DANGIT.. sorry for posting in yours OS !! ANd I meant POSTING not Poasting.. I have to laugh.. someone else here.. can't recall who at the moment is always making fun of her typos.. LOL  She has NO idea how bad I was and still am !! 

This gal posts lots of video's also. Haven't looked to see if she has Dateline.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

awww Angie and typo's LOL..I am not so good myself.

I hope today is the day that LE finds Kyron and makes an arrest.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 27, 2010, 03:13:43 PM »

Blonde

I hope the pain you were experiencing from your root canal this morning has subsided.

an angelic monkey

Janet

YES the pills kicked in , Thank God.
Remember take meds before the  novocaine wears off, because mine was 2 hours..
Then wow . I'm so much better now thank you all for asking.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: July 27, 2010, 03:15:20 PM »

Just catching up now.
I hadn't seen this posted yet.:

Arrest Could Come Soon in Kyron Horman Case

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/arrest-could-come-soon-in-kyron-horman-case/19570143

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: July 27, 2010, 03:15:27 PM »

Do you think that LE should use the psycic Slyvia Brown, they are saying they have not spoke with her or any psychic, why not what could it hurt?  The only part of her instict I like hearing so much was her feeling they have Kyron hidden.

Do you think if Terri is arrested today for Kyron, MFH or both?  I think Murder For Hire only, maybe I just hope that, if for Kyron they have some bad news for the family.

I think during the first family presser's (all 4 together) last night dateline explained Terri trying to cozy up to Desiree, they were supposed to be best friends, after listening to Tony I don't think it had anything to do with guilt on Terri's part.  I am afraid Terri has gone around the bend and seriously deranged what caused it only they know.

I imagine Sylvia is gun shy after missing on that case where she told the parents the boy was dead, and he turned out to be alive.  No psychic is ever 100%, so I think you have to be really careful.  Being a little psychic myself, I try to be really careful. 

If I were Kyron's family, I would try any venue, if it were freely offered.
Sorry fellow monkeys this is the woman I meant to reference Sonja Grace, very interesting, she found the Portland boy the other day...
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d27-Kyron-Horman-update-Portland-psychic-Sonja-Grace-says-she-knows-what-happened-to-missing-Oregon-boy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: July 27, 2010, 03:16:08 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Audio

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

Thanks Os .. Also TY for poasting the link to dateline of Desiree in poor Kyrons bedroom at her place. How sad. I ended up falling asleep last night and missed the show. 

DANGIT.. sorry for posting in yours OS !! ANd I meant POSTING not Poasting.. I have to laugh.. someone else here.. can't recall who at the moment is always making fun of her typos.. LOL  She has NO idea how bad I was and still am !! 

OS

LOL yes Sierra1947 is Patty G at Websleuths.  Some of her videos can get entertaining especially if she's talking to the TV or one of her dogs in the middle of it.  
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: July 27, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »

Thanks TG & Brandi.  I missed the part about school being out on the 15th.

I wonder why this DD person would help TH or advise anyone not to cooperate with LE?  That makes no sense at all to me.   
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: July 27, 2010, 03:18:48 PM »

Live Stream>>  http://www.katu.com/ (big red bar at top)

The dateline interview was hard to watch for me, but funny had some things hit me and made me sad, had a hard time sleeping as well, days of Caylee coming back, the feeling anyway. The article I wrote at like 5:30 this morning as I played back the dateline show and couldn't sleep says where I am at.  Part of what I am feeling below.

Just can’t wrap my head around that one, what did she get up that morning and say okay this is it I have planned everything perfectly, today is the day.  How does one do that, look a child in the face lie to him and with forethought harm him,  hate every bit of this case, can not give the idea more than a fleeting thought before a dark cloud starts to move in, surely she sent him somewhere, with someone.  Then you are left asking where would she of sent Kyron, why would she of sent Kyron, and who would of taken him willingly, and for what purpose.  Then the murder for hire plot enters the mind, how did they locate this landscaper turned alleged hit man, and what did he have to offer, where was he on June the 4th.  It has been stated and rumors swirling that he is in jail, under an illegal immigrant hold, likely he is the grand juries number one witness. >>

::MonkeyShocked::I wonder the same thing.  WHY WHY WHY because the only reason I see is selfishness and this is just not good enough...I guess we can't wonder about other people's sickness...all we can do is sit back and wonder WHY. 
http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/27/kyron-horman-13/
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: July 27, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »

OOPS...did not mean to post in your space!

I wonder the same thing.  WHY WHY WHY because the only reason I see is selfishness and this is just not good enough...I guess we can't wonder about other people's sickness...all we can do is sit back and wonder WHY.   
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #913 on: July 27, 2010, 03:24:53 PM »

I'm with you 100%. I believe DY and IMO to have an affair is horrible but to do it when your wife is 8 months pregnant is despicable. I had 4 children and I just can't imagine someone doing that. My goodness how horrible.

Doesn't mean I think he has anything to do with Kyron being missing. I just don't like him and I will leave it at that.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #914 on: July 27, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Audio

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

OS

LOL yes Sierra1947 is Patty G at Websleuths.  Some of her videos can get entertaining especially if she's talking to the TV or one of her dogs in the middle of it.  

oh my I remember her clock sounding like a doorbell in the HaLeigh case. But she does a good job for everyone. I have the capability of taping shows and copying them to my computer just never fooled with it. Takes a lot of time. Might get youngest son to help me with it again when he visits in Aug. I have lost all my techie abilities..LOL

In fact I use to know how to fix my posts so not to "stack" can't remember how now. Need some help with that.

Sorry for the O/T.

OS

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: July 27, 2010, 03:32:21 PM »

This whole case is strange...The way Kaine threw his wife under the bus immediately and then ran her over with it just seems *weird*.  If there was an actual MFH plot...why have they not arrested Terri?  Where is the evidence?  How did LE know to question the gardner?  I am just throwing this out there...it is crazy...BUT...what if Kaine is behind all of it?  It does appear to be a perfect set up of Terri...especially him throwing the PPD out there.  Anyway, I don't know what to think...I just want Kyron found.  The only one that looks innocent in all of this is Desiree...she is the only one that appears to be focused JUST ON KYRON.  Who cares about a divorce...ALL KAINE'S ENERGY SHOULD BE ON FINDING KYRON...not filing for divorce and decrees on where Terri got money to get a lawyer!  ALL TERRI'S ENERGY SHOULD BE ON FINDING KYRON...not sexting other men and acting put out by having to take a lie detector. 
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: July 27, 2010, 03:41:38 PM »

Who knows...maybe LE is using the "divide and conquer" technique.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: July 27, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »

This whole case is strange...The way Kaine threw his wife under the bus immediately and then ran her over with it just seems *weird*.  If there was an actual MFH plot...why have they not arrested Terri?  Where is the evidence?  How did LE know to question the gardner?  I am just throwing this out there...it is crazy...BUT...what if Kaine is behind all of it?  It does appear to be a perfect set up of Terri...especially him throwing the PPD out there.  Anyway, I don't know what to think...I just want Kyron found.  The only one that looks innocent in all of this is Desiree...she is the only one that appears to be focused JUST ON KYRON.  Who cares about a divorce...ALL KAINE'S ENERGY SHOULD BE ON FINDING KYRON...not filing for divorce and decrees on where Terri got money to get a lawyer!  ALL TERRI'S ENERGY SHOULD BE ON FINDING KYRON...not sexting other men and acting put out by having to take a lie detector. 

Did you get a chance to see Dateline NBC last night on this case? It was a pretty good wrap-up of what has happened so far. It reported that the very night Kyron went missing, Terri did not react appropriately, so not just Kaine, but Tony and Desiree also realized things weren't right with Terri about this.

And it went from there. I don't believe this is all orchestrated to deflect from Kaine. I think Terri is very involved in Kyron's disappearance.

JMO.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: July 27, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »

Hi everyone. Can someone please let me know what time I can c the news conference in north carolina. Ty
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 27, 2010, 03:45:27 PM »

Hi everyone. Can someone please let me know what time I can c the news conference in north carolina. Ty
The PC is going to be at 5 eastern.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.