April 25, 2024, 07:07:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 184128 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 27, 2010, 03:45:41 PM »

Hi everyone. Can someone please let me know what time I can c the news conference in north carolina. Ty

5 PM on:

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

http://www.katu.com/news/live

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=3969&navCatId=4

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: July 27, 2010, 03:46:50 PM »

OMG!  I watched that video with Desiree in Kyron's bedroom.  I keep crying!  Poor Desiree!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 27, 2010, 03:48:08 PM »

Hi everyone. Can someone please let me know what time I can c the news conference in north carolina. Ty

The news conference will be at 5pm eastern (NC) time, 4pm central and 2pm pacific
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: July 27, 2010, 03:48:39 PM »

And I just wonder how that went..."Excuse me sir, we think your wife might have an attempt out on your life based on what a disgruntled gardner said and we highly suspect she is involved in your son's disappearance."  And then..."GEE WHIZ, LE thinks my wife of 7 years might have tried to kill me even though they have absolutely no evidence to arrest her for it and they think she might have something to do with Kyron, yet again no evidence...so I guess I will just immediately divorce her ."  I mean, who needs the truth when the 7 year itch has come in.  And Terri seems pretty darn calm in the wake of all this...Kaine does too...it just seems really strange to be so calm when your world has turned upside down.  The way Kyron went missing seems to be well orchestrated.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 27, 2010, 03:50:57 PM »

I'm with you 100%. I believe Desiree, to have an affair is horrible but to do it when your wife is 8 months pregnant is despicable.

I never trusted  him, or liked him, I think he's a controling man, I'm sorry.
 I don't think he had anything to do with Kyron going missing.
I just don't respect him and IMO he has something going on the side and this is what pushed Teri over the edge.
 To have him killed,Teri is messed up  with Postpartum depression, and nuts right now.
I have to also say IMO Kyron is alive hidden  and away.
This case is different then the  Caylee Anthony case Casey never wanted to have Caylee.
Teri went into this marrage knowing she would have to raise Hyron.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 27, 2010, 03:52:00 PM »

NOTICE:  TOMORROW AFTERNOON/EVENING - THE SITE AND FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL HOURS FOR AN OS UPGRADE.  IT WILL GO DOWN AT:

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

IT IS EXPECTED TO BE DOWN AT LEAST 6 HOURS.

Not EASTERN
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 04:05:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 27, 2010, 03:54:00 PM »

Do you think that LE should use the psycic Slyvia Brown, they are saying they have not spoke with her or any psychic, why not what could it hurt?  The only part of her instict I like hearing so much was her feeling they have Kyron hidden.

Do you think if Terri is arrested today for Kyron, MFH or both?  I think Murder For Hire only, maybe I just hope that, if for Kyron they have some bad news for the family.

I think during the first family presser's (all 4 together) last night dateline explained Terri trying to cozy up to Desiree, they were supposed to be best friends, after listening to Tony I don't think it had anything to do with guilt on Terri's part.  I am afraid Terri has gone around the bend and seriously deranged what caused it only they know.

I imagine Sylvia is gun shy after missing on that case where she told the parents the boy was dead, and he turned out to be alive.  No psychic is ever 100%, so I think you have to be really careful.  Being a little psychic myself, I try to be really careful. 

If I were Kyron's family, I would try any venue, if it were freely offered.
Sorry fellow monkeys this is the woman I meant to reference Sonja Grace, very interesting, she found the Portland boy the other day...
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d27-Kyron-Horman-update-Portland-psychic-Sonja-Grace-says-she-knows-what-happened-to-missing-Oregon-boy

How awesome is that? I hate the use of the word "psychic" but I read the article and fell in love! ROCK ON SONJA!
She did help to find other missing Children and I believe she is spiritual.
LOVE IT!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 27, 2010, 03:54:17 PM »

And I just wonder how that went..."Excuse me sir, we think your wife might have an attempt out on your life based on what a disgruntled gardner said and we highly suspect she is involved in your son's disappearance."  And then..."GEE WHIZ, LE thinks my wife of 7 years might have tried to kill me even though they have absolutely no evidence to arrest her for it and they think she might have something to do with Kyron, yet again no evidence...so I guess I will just immediately divorce her ."  I mean, who needs the truth when the 7 year itch has come in.  And Terri seems pretty darn calm in the wake of all this...Kaine does too...it just seems really strange to be so calm when your world has turned upside down.  The way Kyron went missing seems to be well orchestrated.

We are not privy to what evidence LE has and does not have.

At this point, I am trusting that they have plenty, are getting more, and are investigating this case thoroughly and professionally.

I just wish Kyron had been found by now. Alive.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 27, 2010, 03:55:06 PM »

Thanks to everyone who answered my question about the pc time. Smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 27, 2010, 03:56:44 PM »

NOTICE:  TOMORROW AFTERNOON/EVENING - THE SITE AND FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL HOURS FOR AN OS UPGRADE.  IT WILL GO DOWN AT:

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

Thank you for the forewarning, Klaas.

(Looking forward to the upgrades.)

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: July 27, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

http://www.kxl.com/pages/7781759.php?contentType=4&contentId=6539340

Audio

Hi Angie it will be at 5 our time.

Blonde feel better soon.

OS

Thanks Os .. Also TY for poasting the link to dateline of Desiree in poor Kyrons bedroom at her place. How sad. I ended up falling asleep last night and missed the show. 

DANGIT.. sorry for posting in yours OS !! ANd I meant POSTING not Poasting.. I have to laugh.. someone else here.. can't recall who at the moment is always making fun of her typos.. LOL  She has NO idea how bad I was and still am !! 

This gal posts lots of video's also. Haven't looked to see if she has Dateline.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

awww Angie and typo's LOL..I am not so good myself.

I hope today is the day that LE finds Kyron and makes an arrest.

OS

LOL OS.. I still have my typo queen AVI Klaas made me years ago !! HA HA  Now I can hand down the crown !!   
I keep getting kicked off line.. Pffttttttttttttttt.
Now I have a crying baby.. gotta go get her out of her crib and get her ready for mommy to pick her up.. !!

Hope we hear some news about this case later.. its so crazy to say the least !!
I usually just read and don't post too often.

Have a great evening all !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: July 27, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »

Didnt mean getting kicked off SM.. just off line period..
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: July 27, 2010, 03:57:30 PM »

This whole case is strange...The way Kaine threw his wife under the bus immediately and then ran her over with it just seems *weird*.  If there was an actual MFH plot...why have they not arrested Terri?  Where is the evidence?  How did LE know to question the gardner?  I am just throwing this out there...it is crazy...BUT...what if Kaine is behind all of it?  It does appear to be a perfect set up of Terri...especially him throwing the PPD out there.  Anyway, I don't know what to think...I just want Kyron found.  The only one that looks innocent in all of this is Desiree...she is the only one that appears to be focused JUST ON KYRON.  Who cares about a divorce...ALL KAINE'S ENERGY SHOULD BE ON FINDING KYRON...not filing for divorce and decrees on where Terri got money to get a lawyer!  ALL TERRI'S ENERGY SHOULD BE ON FINDING KYRON...not sexting other men and acting put out by having to take a lie detector. 

Did you get a chance to see Dateline NBC last night on this case? It was a pretty good wrap-up of what has happened so far. It reported that the very night Kyron went missing, Terri did not react appropriately, so not just Kaine, but Tony and Desiree also realized things weren't right with Terri about this.

And it went from there. I don't believe this is all orchestrated to deflect from Kaine. I think Terri is very involved in Kyron's disappearance.

JMO.

Yes, I watched it.  And I, too, am leaning toward Terri being the guilty party.  But there is no evidence...just speculation.  If there were evidence, Terri would have been arrested...unless LE suspects that Kyron is still alive and are hoping that she will accidently lead them to him.  Because what Kaine, Tony, Desiree feel and say is really just Hearsay...NO EVIDENCE...and because LE has not arrested Terri...I can not condemn her to guilt.  She did not respond to LE's MFH set-up with the gardner...she called 911...and she has pretty much been on the down-low...why?  Could be guilt...Certainly she has behaved abnormally...I just don't know.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: July 27, 2010, 04:00:58 PM »

We are not privy to what evidence LE has and does not have.

At this point, I am trusting that they have plenty, are getting more, and are investigating this case thoroughly and professionally.

I just wish Kyron had been found by now. Alive.

And that is why I think they have not arrested Terri, yet.  Maybe they are hoping that Terri will lead them to him and if they arrest her, she might not crack.  Maybe that is wishful thinking...but I can have hope for Kyron.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 27, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »

Why would TH tell the teacher much less all the other people that seemed to know that Kyron had a Dr.'s appt. one week AFTER school was out?  IMO that just screams that she was purposely setting the stage for her plan.   

School wasn't to be out until the 15th, the supposed Dr's appointment was on the 11th.
Scheduling a Dr. appointment in advance must mean it is a non-emergency, so why not schedule it for July 16 when school is out. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: July 27, 2010, 04:05:51 PM »

NOTICE:  TOMORROW AFTERNOON/EVENING - THE SITE AND FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL HOURS FOR AN OS UPGRADE.  IT WILL GO DOWN AT:

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

Thank you for the forewarning, Klaas.

(Looking forward to the upgrades.)

Not EASTERN
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #936 on: July 27, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Spicher attorney would be 'surprised' if Terri not arrested

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Sheriff's Office press conference, 2 p.m. today. Watch live on KGW News Channel 8 or  watch online here.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day Terri's step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared from Skyline Elementary. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

However Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley said DeDe was gardening on the day Kyron disappeared and never left home.

"She's getting asked questions, she's getting treated frankly, like she's a suspect, when she's not," he said.

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

(snipped)

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 27, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »

Live Stream>>  http://www.katu.com/ (big red bar at top)

The dateline interview was hard to watch for me, but funny had some things hit me and made me sad, had a hard time sleeping as well, days of Caylee coming back, the feeling anyway. The article I wrote at like 5:30 this morning as I played back the dateline show and couldn't sleep says where I am at.  Part of what I am feeling below.

Just can’t wrap my head around that one, what did she get up that morning and say okay this is it I have planned everything perfectly, today is the day.  How does one do that, look a child in the face lie to him and with forethought harm him,  hate every bit of this case, can not give the idea more than a fleeting thought before a dark cloud starts to move in, surely she sent him somewhere, with someone.  Then you are left asking where would she of sent Kyron, why would she of sent Kyron, and who would of taken him willingly, and for what purpose.  Then the murder for hire plot enters the mind, how did they locate this landscaper turned alleged hit man, and what did he have to offer, where was he on June the 4th.  It has been stated and rumors swirling that he is in jail, under an illegal immigrant hold, likely he is the grand juries number one witness. >>

::MonkeyShocked::I wonder the same thing.  WHY WHY WHY because the only reason I see is selfishness and this is just not good enough...I guess we can't wonder about other people's sickness...all we can do is sit back and wonder WHY. 
http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/07/27/kyron-horman-13/
I have a strange feeling that this woman is going to make Casey look like little bo peep when all said and done. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 27, 2010, 04:11:54 PM »

Kyron Horman case update: Terri Horman, press conference, psychics and grand jury

Jul 27, 2010
Melissa Finlay

The search for Kyron Horman continues and it appears the case may be finally moving towards an arrest. Terri Horman has been the focus of public scrutiny yet she has not been named a suspect or person of interest in the case.

New reports suggest that an arrest for Terri Horman may be coming in at any time. What she would be charged with, however, is unknown. Yesterday, her friend, DeDe Spicher was subpoenaed and it is believed she testified before the grand jury. It is difficult to know for sure, as grand jury proceedings are not open to the public.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office released information stating they have not contacted psychics in the case. There has been great debate and topic regarding the use of psychics in the case and some have asked why they have decided not to contact them.

A press conference will be held today at 2:00 p.m., and it is expected that the questions surrounding Terri Horman and DeDe Spicher’s involvement will be addressed.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=8344

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: July 27, 2010, 04:12:36 PM »

TODAY show
July 27, 2010

Video

Grand Jury Probes Kyron Horman Case

Bruce MCCain interview pretty interesting.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...26420#38426420

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.