June 25, 2024, 12:36:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 190163 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2010, 03:22:17 PM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!

4getunot.....did you hear that about the body in the blanket last night????  I tried to go to the archives to find it but you have to pay to get it. $15.00 bucks is the cheapest subscription they have. Not gonna pay it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »

4getunot.....did you hear that about the body in the blanket last night????  I tried to go to the archives to find it but you have to pay to get it. $15.00 bucks is the cheapest subscription they have. Not gonna pay it.

No I didn't hear it myself I saw it being discussed here and went to listen and never heard it mentioned again.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »

Those two statements that DeDe made could be completely innocent. I'm not standing up for her in the least, but sometimes a quote is just a quote that someone likes, my daughter does that all the time on her FB. The other statement could mean something or be innocent since she does gardening.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2010, 03:26:57 PM »

sassifrass said:
Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

First off, I'd like to welcome you to the cage, sassifrass!

I don't think Dede's tweets are code talk, personally. People often tweet a favorite quote, and that may be one she had just discovered. Sometimes a quote is just a quote, IMO.

About the dirt and boy thing ... I believe she has a nephew or male relative who is young and she has mentioned him. She also likes dirt, being very interested in composting and gardening. I think ALL boys love dirt and water to play in.

Even Kaine mentions dirt as something Kyron love to play with:

Favorite Toys:
• Cars / hot wheels
• Legos
• Dirt / his sandbox

http://bringkyronhome.org/kyron_hormans_bio.html

Anyway, my point is that I personally don't see her posts as clues/cryptic messages. But I understand those who might.

Glad to have you posting with us, sassifrass!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2010, 03:31:59 PM »

Posted by cousin Tom over at the GLP website:

[quote:Jonesr(OP) 1048194]
You are right about staying out of this, if I were an attention whore, I would have went straight to the tv station.
I have been GLP n for seven months and really didn't quite get how hooked up this place is.
The public opinion of Dede is being fuled by the Horman family and the press, if I were in any way at all even close to the case the Feds would have done been here, and they would be now after this.
I'm not close to Dede, but our  relationship was positive.
I talk to her brother on a weekly basis so this is VERY close and personal to me, I took the shills, trolls and the type to heart this time, I coulnt help it.
I don't regret tell this to GLP, that is what this place is about, if you can't get that, why are you here?
The press called me, a mail order detective could have found me, I had nothing to hide so I'm not worried or scared of shit, trust me, trinity has me convinced we need to be ready for something BIG. And I am.
I was really aware of Kyrons disappearance from dayone, I felt really creepy to hear my boys name on the raido, and live here, and have school age kids, basically just being human.
Then all of a sudden this, I want my cousin to be innocent, I want Kyron to come home. I want my family to go back to normal. Well normal for us anyway.
There are wanted posters of her now all over the net, I totally understand the Hormans rage also. They are in the right, there should be no secerets and to not cooperate only projects guilt. But what if she is just like us and does not trust the Feds? Doesn't trust the local police? Thinks she is in a perfect position to become a Patsy?
You would be a fool not to lawyer up instantly, and if your dad was working in the sheriffs office would you not call him?
Everything said about Dedes involvment in this can be read into in any arguement of guilt or not guilty. There are alot of folks crying foul on the witch hunt also.
I don't want to be on tv, they want the whole family to talk like a group interview, on how we are doing and to give a look at Dede spicher that no one has heard. Only bad has been really spread out.
My family found out with the rest of the world about this and we don't know what to do. I was just trying to get a bigger view and a wide perspective on the situation by posting. I got it
thank you all for the support and the abuse. It all has helped.
No more from me on the subject.
[/quote]
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 03:31:44 PM »

Are GJ proceedings always kept from the media or ... are are the proceedings which are currently happening in regards to the Kyron Horman case just an another example of the silence which has been forthcoming from LE since the getgo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 03:33:15 PM »

No I didn't hear it myself I saw it being discussed here and went to listen and never heard it mentioned again.

Thanks, I am the one that posted it, but never heard anymore. So I guess it was nothing.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2010, 03:33:54 PM »

There was a 5yr old child that drowned last night.  They were performing CPR on him then brought in life flight.  I'm wondering if what you heard may have had something to do with him? 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2010, 03:35:52 PM »

Please could someone tell me who "Trinity" is?   Some BIG? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »

The grapevine is chatting about Comments by insintel

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/v3nus/comments.html.

Deedle - Keep your mouth shuuuuuuuuuut! Hold out just a little while longer. (comment by Insintel)

Posted on Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher on July 22, 2010, 9:11PM

I don't read over there, but did notice on InSessions chatter about what this Insintel was all saying 

I'm not going to evesdrop    I am getting more puzzled with the comments. 
I will see what happens (if anything) this week.  I do wish Cousin Tom would tell us who Trinity is and what is "Big".

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 03:41:51 PM »

Not sure but I am guessing that TRINITY is the Admin of the GLP website:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/members/details.php?member=1
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2010, 03:43:57 PM »

I believe Trinity is a member over at that site ... GLP or whatever it's called.

IMO - As for the insideintel poster ... after just reading all his/her posts ... I call BS.  The early posts sound just like anyone else reading the case.  Then a post about 'wonder how often DY saw Kyron?' ... then a few days later starts coming up with matter of factly stating 'DY saw Kyron only 3 or 4 weekends in the last 3 years' ... Just sounds to me like someone who wants so badly to be noticed that they've starting making stuff up so people think they are an "insider" ... I'm not buying it.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2010, 03:44:03 PM »

There was a 5yr old child that drowned last night.  They were performing CPR on him then brought in life flight.  I'm wondering if what you heard may have had something to do with him? 

an angelic monkey

http://www.kptv.com/news/24386190/detail.html

Browse all e-mail newsletters

Child Drowns At Rooster Rock Park

POSTED: 9:24 am PDT July 25, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› Print

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A 5-year-old child drowned in the Columbia River at Rooster Rock State Park on Saturday.

Emergency crews were called to the park at 4:37 p.m. Early reports from emergency dispatchers said the child was out of the water, but unresponsive.

A state medical examiner would not release the boy's name on Sunday morning.

Multnomah County deputies haven't released further information. They said authorities responded to several water-related emergencies on Saturday and three of their calls resulted in drownings.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24386190/detail.html   an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2010, 03:47:30 PM »

I believe Trinity is a member over at that site ... GLP or whatever it's called.

IMO - As for the insideintel poster ... after just reading all his/her posts ... I call BS.  The early posts sound just like anyone else reading the case.  Then a post about 'wonder how often DY saw Kyron?' ... then a few days later starts coming up with matter of factly stating 'DY saw Kyron only 3 or 4 weekends in the last 3 years' ... Just sounds to me like someone who wants so badly to be noticed that they've starting making stuff up so people think they are an "insider" ... I'm not buying it.

...and I call BS on the "sis" posting over there. Either she is not Tom's sis, or she is deliberately lying or misleading. I caught her in a few "mistruths."

But I think Tom posting over there probably is the cousin of Dede as he claims.

*sigh*

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2010, 03:46:41 PM »

From the previous thread:

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

Yeppers!  Add the following to the list of 'weird' that *could be* some kind of message being sent.  This tweet is sent from someone who only has 5 tweets, two are quotes sent in reply to Dede, two are repeat tweets to Dede, and a initial tweet to Dede, that's all.  All on the same day and nothing since. 

Seems like messages of sort to me.  Especially when one considers that other tweet sent by DeDe regarding "heat may be on".  Have included that below these tweets.

from twitter...
'melons 122' to Dede:

@dedejustdede one of my favorites is "When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion." -Abraham Lincoln     
2:01 PM Jul 23rd  via web  in reply to dedejustdede

@dedejustdede another is When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. -Ronald Reagan ~just some things to think about
2:06 PM Jul 23rd  via web  in reply to dedejustdede

Brittany Moug   (melons 122)
http://twitter.com/melons122

~~~~

from twitter:
tweet from dedejustdede (to all friends on list)

Heads up PDX peeps: the Red Robin in Wilsonville has no A/C. I think their heat may be on.    
9:07 PM Jul 9th  via txt 

http://twitter.com/dedejustdede

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2010, 03:48:33 PM »

Religious...God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Ghost

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2010, 03:49:01 PM »

Not sure but I am guessing that TRINITY is the Admin of the GLP website:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/members/details.php?member=1

That's correct, Klaas!  I think Trinity became Admin. right after the tsunami in Thailand.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2010, 03:50:02 PM »

...and I call BS on the "sis" posting over there. Either she is not Tom's sis, or she is deliberately lying or misleading. I caught her in a few "mistruths."

But I think Tom posting over there probably is the cousin of Dede as he claims.

*sigh*

Sorry, after re-reading, I may be wrong about the "sis."

Scroll on by this post. LOL

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 03:52:39 PM »

NewFie,

How is your Newfounder?  Puppy?

Thank-you, Newfie for your down to earth comments.  Trinity must be drumming up the drama  to the already
drummed up Cousin.  Something Big? It would be big, if Kyron came home, but anything else is just news.

I agree, now I think about the poster,poor soul, needs to give advice to DeDe. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 03:55:20 PM »

NOTHING!!

At this stage of the Caylee Marie Anthony investigation ... 911 audio and transcripts had been released ... witness audio and transcripts had been released ... press conferences that informed had been called ...

Janet

+++++

Sheriff's Office Releases Q&A About Kyron Case
POSTED: 3:46 pm PDT July 23, 2010

On Friday, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office released a document answering questions submitted by reporters earlier this week.

Spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said there were "numerous questions that could not be answered based upon this being an ongoing investigation."

The Q&A is below:

1. How many tips have come in so far?

Sheriff's Office: As of this date we can account for approximately 3300 leads which have been developed from the thousands of tips that have been received. Continuous information comes in on a daily basis which prevents our ability to give you an actual count at this time. All tips pass through the hands of a detective and are reviewed, prioritized and assigned for follow up. Some tips are duplicates and confirmed as such.

2. When was the last time Terri Horman met with police?

Sheriff's Office: We have not spoken with her since she retained counsel.

3. Terri Horman is now living in Roseburg. Will that make it more difficult for police to get her if something is discovered at the last minute?

Sheriff's Office: Terri’s moving to Roseburg has not affected our investigation, nor has it hindered our ability to contact her.

4. Has anyone been ruled out in Kyron’s disappearance? Who?

Sheriff's Office: A number of people have been ruled out; we are unable to discuss the specifics of these individuals.

5. Video has been requested from local businesses as well as from members of the media – Has any footage been recovered and if so did it yield anything that will be helpful to the case?

Sheriff's Office: We have recovered many photos and video footage. We will not be able to comment on their evidentiary value. We continue to ask individuals in possession of photos and video surrounding the Skyline Grade School event on June 4, 2010 to provide that to investigators. We continue to ask the media for their assistance and support in this investigation. The photos and videos that have been provided by the media have helped further the investigation process.

6. Has the truck been returned to the Horman’s?

Sheriff's Office: Kaine Horman is in possession of his truck.

7. Weeks ago you said Terri Horman has been cooperating - is that still true? Kaine and Desiree have said otherwise.

Sheriff's Office: During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative and there have been other times she has not. We cannot speak to specifics regarding this issue.

8. Are you still conducting active searches for Kyron?

Sheriff's Office: Each viable tip is actively pursued. If the tip lends itself to an area to be searched, we will employ those resources.

9. How many investigators are still dedicated to this case and what are they doing on a daily basis?

Sheriff's Office: A significant investigative team composed of DA Office, East County Major Crime’s Team and other local, state and federal agencies are involved in this case. The numbers varies daily, based on investigative needs.

10. Are tips still coming in?

Sheriff's Office: Yes

11. Why has the sheriff’s department pulled back so drastically from talking to the media/public about this case?

Sheriff's Office: This is an ongoing criminal investigation, our responsibility is to resolve this case and bring Kyron home. We are not going to release details of our efforts that will breach the integrity of this investigation or potential prosecution at a later date. If we have information that would benefit our investigation, or help in finding Kyron we will release it.

12. Are you any closer to cracking this case than you were 2 weeks ago or even 4 weeks ago?

Sheriff's Office: We continue to make significant progress but we are not able to provide details.

13. Have you used the assistance of psychics in the investigation?

Sheriff's Office: We have not solicited the help of psychics.

14. Do you have any information leading you to believe Kyron is alive?

Sheriff's Office: We are continuing to hope Kyron is alive and will proceed under that premise.

15. While you have said this is a criminal investigation, do you believe a crime was committed in Kyron’s disappearance?

Sheriff's Office: Criminal behavior has occurred and we will continue to investigate toward a resolution.

16. Kyron's disappearance the largest search in state history?

Sheriff's Office: Yes this is true.

17. Is the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office still the lead agency investigating this case?

18. Are tips coming from other parts of the country?

19. From other countries?

20. How many people are working on the investigation now? At what point do you scale back the investigation?

Sheriff's Office: We examine resources each week and make an assessment as to what we will need on a weekly basis. We are fortunate to have the number and caliber of investigators dedicated to this investigation.

21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

22. How many other children are considered missing/endangered in Multnomah County at this time aside from Kyron?

Sheriff's Office: There are no other cases that meet this criteria.

23. Of what value is a polygraph test to investigators, if the results are not admissible in a prosecution?

Sheriff's Office: It is an investigative tool.

24. Why are you taking questions via email?

Sheriff's Office: This is the most time efficient and cost effective way to provide information to the numerous and various types of media.

25. You have never done this before, why now and why this case?

Sheriff's Office: This is a very large case with enormous media and public interest. This is the most efficient way to address many questions from numerous media outlets. This is a large case and has attracted a lot of media attention and public interest.

26. Is there an active search every day? Or just responding to tips?

Sheriff's Office: Searches occur when necessary. We are responding to tips on a daily basis. If that tip warrants a physical search of an area, that is handled accordingly.

27. Give us an idea of man hours on this and what kind of staffing from your office and other offices.

Sheriff's Office: This is a full time investigation. Resources have been allocated from our office and other agencies to effectively investigate this case. There have also been resources allocated to address the day to day operations for each agency.

28. Has the media attention helped or hurt the case?

Sheriff's Office: The media attention has helped to keep Kyron in the public’s eyes and minds.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24374478/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.