June 25, 2024, 12:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 190165 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 26, 2010, 05:37:32 PM »

To Peace:  I clipped this from your statement, that was beyond rude.  I am not going to even respond to anything else in your post, only would like to know if you don't like the conversation why do you come here to read or post?
Speaking for myself their a lot of forums discussing the very same thing we are, albeit in different ways that I don't care for, so I don't visit or interact in those rooms. 

This particular board has digressed to a public bitch session by the vast majority.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #501 on: July 26, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »

Affidavit: Terri Horman paid attorney $350,000
by Chris Murphy & Kyle Iboshi, KGW Staff kgw.com
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM
Updated today at 11:24 AM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to force Terri Moulton Horman to disclose where she was getting money to pay her lawyer fees.

KGW obtained a copy of the affidavit Monday which showed that Terri had paid her attorney, Stephen Houze, $350,000. Now Kaine wants to know where that money came from and whether she took out a loan that could affect his financial status.

Attorney Laura Rackner filed the legal document, called an "Order to Show Cause" Monday morning in court and KGW was there. Rackner told KGW she would not comment specifically on this impending filing until she could talk with Terri's attorney.

"If Respondent has provided funds to her attorneys for her legal representation and considers them to be marital liability, these funds are marital property and Respondent should be required to pay one-half of these funds to Peitioner to use for his attorney fees and costs," the affidavit filed by Rackner said.

Once the filing process is complete, then the court will set a date for hearing on this latest matter.

snipped

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

I believe that Terri's parents may have given their daughter the funds for her defense.

When my cousin and stay at home mother wife split up one month prior to youngest daughter's graduation from high school ... family court judge deemed his wife was entitled to 1/2 of all assets aquired throughout the marriage as well as alimony for five years to afford herself the opportunity to aquire a nursing degree.  My cousin was also required to pay for 1/2 of her tuition.  It appears that Kaine expects his wife to walk away without a penny.

I could comprehend if Terri had been apprehended convicted with the felonies associated with a murder for hire plot against Kaine and/or the disappearing of Kyron.

Whether or not you believe Terri is behind all the allegations ... something is not right with this picture.  IMO

Janet

Hi Janet & Monkeys',

My neighbor took out a second Mortgage on her house when sonny-boy was in trouble.  SM parents may have sold assets
stocks, etc. (if they had any).

I tend to think these retired Teachers would not have gone down that route.  Her mum did accompany SM to the Attorney's office, so she may have a stake into this case.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: July 26, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »

I wondered how Kaine obtained this info ? She hired the attorney after he left the house.
Perhaps the same way he knew of the pix she sent to Mr. Cook. ( LE ) 

Considering his position within LE ... could Tony be privy to what is going on within the investigation?

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office's website released a statement that Desire and Kaine's claims ... claims which I believe ... are not coming from Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

I can comprehend LE warning Kaine in regards to the MFH revelation but ...

Janet

+++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 26, 2010, 05:47:30 PM »

I wondered how Kaine obtained this info ? She hired the attorney after he left the house.
Perhaps the same way he knew of the pix she sent to Mr. Cook. ( LE ) 

Considering his position within LE ... could Tony be privy to what is going on within the investigation?

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office's website released a statement that Desire and Kaine's claims ... claims which I believe ... are not coming from Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

I can comprehend LE warning Kaine in regards to the MFH revelation but ...

Janet

+++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE HAS NO COMMENTS REGARDING THE JULY 8, 2010 YOUNG/HORMAN PRESS CONFERENCES
Posted: July 8th, 2010 6:48 PM

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported during the Horman/Young July 8, 2010 press conferences.   The information released in during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  This is an ongoing investigation. ....

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

It is either LE is telling them the information they are sharing, LE can't speak yet due to GJ, LE might have to testify today, not sure if LE testifies at GJ?
Or it is a rift between family and LE for reasons we have not been privy too.
I want to think option 1 personally.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: July 26, 2010, 05:51:05 PM »

Gypsy DD, I said I dislike others throwing out opinions rather than theorizing. We have already had our discussion on education previously, and I find your emotional posting rather unlike one with a reasonable grasp of the behavioral sciences. I am no child, and am certainly not wet behind the ears, rather pursuing a different area by studying crime causation. I cannot see the benefit in disparaging remarks on one's weight, hairstyle, so forth. If you find a benefit in that, than that is reflective of your level of true maturity which has little to do with age, though you only have a few years on me m'am. Assuming helps little. Kinda makes an ass.......

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #505 on: July 26, 2010, 05:54:06 PM »

I'm starting to feel that this case is going to drag on with no conclusion.   Kyron, where are you little buddy?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: July 26, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »

It is either LE is telling them the information they are sharing, LE can't speak yet due to GJ, LE might have to testify today, not sure if LE testifies at GJ?

d in texas

I do not know what to think anymore.

The release of info to the media in the Kyron Horman investigation does not reflect one other SM missing person's case discussion that I have participated in.

Somehow Reliable Sources, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young is where it is at.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: July 26, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »

What can they charge her with based on : No kiddo ?
They asked for more funds for the investigation just recently. I can see the MFH, but not much else. At the present time. 
And DeDe was not put in cuffs or arrested or held on contempt charges. How nice that she was almost tarred and feathered by the press and peeps all over the place. Everything about her life was up for grabs. She was accused of being a murderer.   
I certainly have to say it again, I do not like the way this is playing out with MCSD. Stazi ! 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 26, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »

Reported on HLN just now, is that Dede was living with Terri after Kaine moved out, which was likely the reason for the GJ bring Dede in for questioning. They are saying Dede has been cooperative. Certainly Kaine and Desiree would be upset with any person supporting Terri in that they believe Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, and I can fathom how Dede living with Terri at that time would draw their personal suspicion, but she truly may have just been trying to be a good friend and had no involvement in anything nefarious.
Well if that is true what is being reported on HLN that DeDe is being cooperative that is good. I see nothing wrong with a friend wanting to be a friend. I will wait and see what is going to be said about DeDe's involvement or lack of involvement.
I'm not concerned about Dede trying to be a friend to TH at all.  I can totally see wanting to support your friend if you feel she is innocent.  I'm more concerned with her supposed lack of accountability for her whereabouts the day Kyron went missing.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 26, 2010, 05:58:43 PM »

Is it a fact the Teri GOES TO THE GYM AND CLOCKS IN AT 11:39.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 26, 2010, 06:01:26 PM »

it it a fact with LE not Teri.
 Was it confirmed?
At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #511 on: July 26, 2010, 06:03:18 PM »

What can they charge her with based on : No kiddo ?
They asked for more funds for the investigation just recently. I can see the MFH, but not much else. At the present time. 
And DeDe was not put in cuffs or arrested or held on contempt charges. How nice that she was almost tarred and feathered by the press and peeps all over the place. Everything about her life was up for grabs. She was accused of being a murderer.   
I certainly have to say it again, I do not like the way this is playing out with MCSD. Stazi ! 
I agree, and we have no idea as of now what the grand jury is focusing on. We have no idea where DeDe went that afternoon without telling anyone, but curious if she has done that in the past while at a job? Or if this was totally out of character for her to do that?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 26, 2010, 06:04:55 PM »

d in texas

The release of info to the media in the Kyron Horman investigation does not reflect one other SM missing person's case discussion that I have participated in.

Janet

Funny you say that my thoughts mirrored almost, that was the basis of my latest article. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 26, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »

Reliable Sources come through every time!!

Janet

++++++

Sources: Probable cause to arrest Terri Horman
July 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM

PORTLAND -- As the probe into the disappearance of Kyron Horman enters its eighth week, investigators were focusing their energy on how his step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, spent a few key hours the morning he vanished.

There were gaps in what she had told investigators she did that day, including a key portion of time that she said she took daughter Kiara for a ride, according to reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators.

The reliable sources, including people who have been interviewed by investigators, told KGW investigators said that there was probable cause to arrest Terri in connection with Kyron's disappearance, and for soliciting someone to kill her husband but the choice has been for the investigation to continue.

Terri told investigators that she drove Kiara around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because she didn't feel well. Meanwhile, she told some of her friends that Kiara had an earache.

Investigators have been comparing where she said she was with what they have been able to establish about her movements that day.

There are some things she did that day that were confirmed.

She went to the gym for about 45 minutes that morning and arrived home about 1 p.m. to post pictures from the science fair on her Facebook page

Surveillance video from stores she said she was at,along with roads she claims to have traveled were being studied to test the veracity of where she said she was for a portion of the morning.

Meanwhile, these sources say that some of Terri's friends have not only been the subject of searches, they have been interviewed by investigators and, in some cases, took polygraphs.

Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime though law enforcement officials have made it clear she is the focus of the investigation.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: July 26, 2010, 06:04:31 PM »

Okay, let's all move on and get back to discussing Kyron's case.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, theories and etc.  We don't have a lot of information on this case right now and it can be frustrating, not to mention how difficult it is emotionally that a seven year old boy is missing for so long a time.  I hope we will get answers soon.  I hope Kyron Horman will be found soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: July 26, 2010, 06:08:19 PM »

Gypsy DD, I said I dislike others throwing out opinions rather than theorizing. We have already had our discussion on education previously, and I find your emotional posting rather unlike one with a reasonable grasp of the behavioral sciences. I am no child, and am certainly not wet behind the ears, rather pursuing a different area by studying crime causation. I cannot see the benefit in disparaging remarks on one's weight, hairstyle, so forth. If you find a benefit in that, than that is reflective of your level of true maturity which has little to do with age, though you only have a few years on me m'am. Assuming helps little. Kinda makes an ass.......
brainstorming
 - 6 dictionary results

brain·storm·ing
   /ˈbreɪnˌstɔrmɪŋ/ Show Spelled[breyn-stawr-ming] Show IPA
–noun
a conference technique of solving specific problems, amassing information, stimulating creative thinking, developing new ideas, etc., by unrestrained and spontaneous participation in discussion.
Use brainstorming in a Sentence
See images of brainstorming
Search brainstorming on the Web
Origin:
1955–60; brainstorm + -ing1

Yes, brainstorming is good too.      And now, let's get back to Kyron's case. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:13:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 26, 2010, 06:08:48 PM »

It would be certainly interesting to know if the story about the Dr. Appt. were true at all. I understand that Kaine claims to know nothing about the alleged Dr. Appt but how about DY?
Was there any discussion between any of them regarding the alleged Dr. Appt. or what symptoms that Kyron might have been displaying that would show the need for medical attention at all?

Did DY know about the science fair? Did she know about the talent show?
What did DY know about in regards to Kyron's life at home with his Father and TH at all besides her claim that Kyron did not want to go back home with KH and TH?

That info might be out there already and if so I may have just missed it and would surely appreciate the refressher if anyone else can answer.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #517 on: July 26, 2010, 06:11:59 PM »

O/T In all I am going through in my personal life at this time, that forum name 4donks still makes me chuckle.... ITHANK YOU 4donks ......for the 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: July 26, 2010, 06:11:51 PM »

d in texas

Janet

Funny you say that my thoughts mirrored almost, that was the basis of my latest article. 

You know the saying ...

"Great minds think alike."

Then there is the other saying ...

"Fools seldom differ."

Which is it?

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: July 26, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »

Well..once again with all due respect..  I would like to set the record straight on what I have and have not posted about in this form.

First I haven't discussed anyone's physical characteristics..other then Kyron's own need for eye glasses and the fact that it has been hinted they may have been turned in to LE.

Second I am retired and I don't have be uber professional here..I am not writing a paper on this particular case.

Third if you want to discuss strictly fact and theory..then why make the post of what the Ex-LE said?  That is strictly heresay.  He is not involved in this case.  He did not have his facts straight this morning on the newscast.  He also said that Friday Jun 4 was the last  day of school.  It was not..the last day of school at Skyline Elementary was Jun15.   So he didn't really have valid info now did he?  Just once again..his opinion.

Fourth..if you had read back through today's previous posts about that same newscast you would have seen that he was indeed in error.  This would have saved you the trouble of making a fool of yourself by posting theory and opinions of someone else as fact....you did exactly what you discouraged.

Sorry ..but I see right through you and I don't want to feed the troll anylonger..Good day to you.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.