June 16, 2024, 04:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 188474 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: July 26, 2010, 10:19:24 PM »

Commercial. My notes so far:

Kyron began living with Kaine ~age 2.

Spending weekends and holidays with Desiree in Medford.

Science and Math are his fave subjects.

He loves school and riding on the bus with other kids.

They have many trips planned for the summer: camping trips, a trip to California and a houseboat reserved for a vacation in August.

That's all I noted so far.

Great graphics too .. wish my print screen key worked on my TV. LOL

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 26, 2010, 10:19:48 PM »

I've always thought if a crime goes across state lines then it becomes Federal, but you raise a very interesting point.  I grew up in the KC, MO area. KC, KS is right across the state line and I don't know if the feds would come in on something that happened across the line from MO to KS.  It sounds like this is a similar situation.  They're virtually the same city.
I should have waited to post  .  There have been instances of the FBI helping even though it would always be a local jurisdiction case in both KS and MO.  It is probably the same for OR and WA. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 26, 2010, 10:23:36 PM »

They have many trips planned for the summer: camping trips, a trip to California and a houseboat reserved for a vacation in August.

Maybe I misunderstood but I got the distinct impression that Kyron did not spend every weekend with his Mom.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: July 26, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »

A case may be tried in both State and Federal courts and double jeopardy does not apply. One may receive concurrent sentencing in this manner.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #664 on: July 26, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »

When Kaine says that TH may've sold joint property to get the $350,000 could that mean stocks, bonds, or something other than actual land or buildings?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 26, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

Tony is quite credible, imo, and he is saying there are "structural problems" in TH's story.  Dateline is reporting her cell phone records don't match where she says she was and Tony confirms that by saying "that was strike 2".  I don't know if some will still consider that hearsay or not, but I am taking TY at his word.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: July 26, 2010, 10:32:03 PM »

Next set from my notes:

An automated call went out the afternoon Kyron went missing to all in the school district that he was missing.

That night, Tony says he walked the family through the steps LE would take, mentioning their lives would no longer be private. Terri "bristled" at the thought of being questioned, he said.

There are 8 (eight!) doors in and outof the school. Most of them unmonitored.

Terri said the Polygraph tests made her "feel like a criminal." And she said the "investigators were aggressive."

Terri's cellphone records do not jibe with her time line.

That's what I got this round.

And that printscreen key is still not working on my TV. Wink

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #667 on: July 26, 2010, 10:32:26 PM »

When Kaine says that TH may've sold joint property to get the $350,000 could that mean stocks, bonds, or something other than actual land or buildings?

I don't know, but he has every right to find out!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 26, 2010, 10:33:10 PM »

Maybe I misunderstood but I got the distinct impression that Kyron did not spend every weekend with his Mom.

My understanding has always been Kyron went to Medford, or Desiree and Tony came to Portland every other weekend.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #669 on: July 26, 2010, 10:33:17 PM »

anitakissee tweeted

Just learned WHY DeDe Spicher answered no questions in front of the grand jury today... and why her attorney wasn't even allowed in.

ME: hope we find out before midnite...

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 26, 2010, 10:33:31 PM »

I think that he is referring to pictures and videos as being joint property. She may have taken the pictures but he paid for the camera and supplies etc

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: July 26, 2010, 10:35:15 PM »

My understanding has always been Kyron went to Medford, or Desiree and Tony came to Portland every other weekend.

Just posting what they are saying on Dateline.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: July 26, 2010, 10:36:04 PM »

I believe DeDe is cooperating.  Her cousin said she would and her father would make sure she would.

DeDe's attorney indicates that she is cooperating and ... speculates that Terri will be arrested.  He also shared the DeDe and Terri are not on speaking terms.

Klaas ... could it be that DeDe on the advise of her attorney is striking up a plea deal with the prosecutor prior to testifying before the GJ?

Janet

++++

Spicher atty. would be 'surprised' if Terri not arrested in Kyron case
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Updated today at 6:14 PM

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Friend of missing boy's stepmom appears before grand juryBy the CNN Wire Staff
July 26, 2010 5:57 p.m. EDT

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/index.html?npt=NP1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 26, 2010, 10:37:43 PM »

Desiree said that Kaine WAS seeing Terri and that is why they split up...Kaine says that they were already split....I am believing Desiree.....Desiree was heartbroken to find out that he was seeing someone else...Terri!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: July 26, 2010, 10:37:51 PM »

The friendship rumor of Terri and Desiree was cleared up by Desiree.

She said she only learned of Terri in 2002 when she was 8 months pregnant with Kyron. Kaine was not faithful to Desiree. He had an affair with Terri.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 26, 2010, 10:36:55 PM »

Kaine was involved with TH prior to Desiree and Kaine's divorce - according to Desiree.  Kaine insists the relationship with TH didn't start until Desiree moved out. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: July 26, 2010, 10:38:53 PM »

anitakissee tweeted

Just learned WHY DeDe Spicher answered no questions in front of the grand jury today... and why her attorney wasn't even allowed in.

Attorneys are never allowed in with a witness in a GJ hearing.

That's how I understand it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: July 26, 2010, 10:39:35 PM »

I think that he is referring to pictures and videos as being joint property. She may have taken the pictures but he paid for the camera and supplies etc

I do believe your could be right.  I think I read that Kaine implied that he would be entitled to 50% of the sale of any joint property.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #678 on: July 26, 2010, 10:41:15 PM »

anitakissee tweeted

Attorneys are never allowed in with a witness in a GJ hearing

I'm thinking Anita is all hat, no cattle.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #679 on: July 26, 2010, 10:42:32 PM »

anitakissee tweeted

Attorneys are never allowed in with a witness in a GJ hearing.

I agree, that's how it works, do want to hear why Dede didn't answer any questions (if she was asked any).

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.