June 25, 2024, 12:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 190168 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #800 on: July 27, 2010, 04:48:22 AM »

Hi,  I woke up and had a thought I couldn't let go of so wanted to bring it here to see what you think.

Today I heard on the news the searching up at Skyline yersterday and possibly today was not to search for Kyron's body.  That was what they searched for on all the other searches up there.

They said they were searching or taking forensic evidence from the school area.  It just hit me.  What do they know about that happened and would have created forensic evidence to be left behind. ???  What kind of forensic evidence is it ???

Sorry if you've discussed this here already.  xox  Back to bed
Scandi I think you have a valid question. That's the problem though, no one is focusing on questions like yours. Everyone is being sucked in to Terri and her friends .. uck. There is nothing else to discuss - because nothing is being let out by LE or otherwise. Not the Sunshine State Florida. Oregon is pretty much not offering. If something was known or not known .. I think that we all would be able to make some sense of something. But it for now ..just a mystery. And the only fact we know is ~ Kyron is Missing.
I hope you keep raising questions like that. They are needed.  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #801 on: July 27, 2010, 04:57:34 AM »

Scandi Thank You

I see his little face and I just melt. Kyron is a sweet boy at heart. Even though I have never met him. Makes you think about the kids in your neighborhood. That they need watchful eyes and ears ..when they are playing outside. Could be a boy as special as Kyron " right down the street" yet you do not know him. Unfortunately - I have not one child on my street. Never do I see a child.  Sorta sad. I think kids add a lot to a neighborhood.  Everywhere I have lived prior - I have always had kids knocking on my door. They worshiped my daughter, who was older than them. She would go outside and play with them even for a few mins. She was preteen and they were 5, 6 yrs old. They would knock on the door all bashful and say " Can I talk to your Daughter" ... those were the days...  Good times. Now my Daughter is to be 20. She though Loves little ones. She loves them because they are so honest.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #802 on: July 27, 2010, 05:07:25 AM »

That's beautiful Deenie.   

This case just breaks my heart. 

I can't imagine what kind of forensics could be found at this point near the school, but it's a very good question!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #803 on: July 27, 2010, 05:10:59 AM »

Thank U CBB  - move to musings if your staying for awhile

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #804 on: July 27, 2010, 06:39:29 AM »

thanks for the time on the PC .. okay then 2 pm.. .wonder how long a grand jury hearing usually takes... is 2 hours enough time to get through it?  I really hope they wait til the gj hearing is over before they do the pc, that way maybe they will know more and say more.

Yo and Hi again,  I heard on KOIN tonight that Dede was actually only in the GJ room for 10 min today.  At least that is what the reporter said.  I think is all depends how long it takes to get all their questions answered from the witness.  In  hers they didn't ask questions evidently, but did a continuance for her about 2 weeks from now.  Interesting, eh?

yes that is very interesting... well maybe tomorrow we see how long someone else is in there and compare it to dede's 10 minutes... I can't see any point in calling someone to a grand jury hearing to have them there only 10 minutes, so something happened in there that is not normal if you ask me.

did she refuse to answer any questions? or what? 

Did DDS ask for immunity?  A guest on JV suggested she may have.  That would explain ten minutes.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #805 on: July 27, 2010, 06:43:46 AM »

I don't understand how Terri could borrow $350,000 and I don't think she can.  She has no collateral and no job, hence no way to repay a loan.  Also with all the publicity and the likelihood that she will be arrested she isn't, shall we say, the best risk. 

I recall that shortly after Terri hired Mr. Houze, it was said that he was in the East trying to make deals for the pics.  I don't remember where I heard it, I think it was here at SM, reporting from a media statement. 

It seems to me that the most realistic source of the money is for "Licensing" those pics.  This brings up the problem of who owns them.  Terri, after all, is no blood relative of Kyron.  IMO, those pictures and videos belong to Kaine.

If Terri has actually managed to get $350,000 from any source at all, IMO, one half belongs to Kaine as a marital asset.  The fact that he has filed for divorce doesn't mean they are no longer legally married, they are still married until the divorce is settled.

I also wanted to say something about the "Bloody sock" mentioned in the law professor's narrative about his experience on a trail at Black Butte.  He says that a member of LE to whom he showed it said it looked like "Human blood." There is no way to visually distinguish human blood from animal blood.  I also found it strange that he stuffed the "Bloody sock" into his front jeans pocket. I believe a law professor would know that is not the proper way to handle possible evidence.  The story sounds fishy to me, but who knows?  It might be true. 

I felt so sorry for Desiree tonight on the NBC show.  She said she doesn't know if she can go on living without Kyron.  I also found it interesting that contrary to reports, she was not a friend of Terri's when Terri took up with Kaine.  In fact, they were having an affair before Kaine and Desiree were divorced.  The show says that Kaine contends that the affair with Terri started after he and Desiree were estranged but living under the same roof.  He said they had an agreement to live their own separate lives during this period and that's what he was doing.  This blows the story that Terri and Desiree were friends when Terri moved in with Kaine. 

IMO Terri is a tramp, but that's just me.  Wouldn't want to upset anyone by characterizing Terri as anything other than a fine, innocent and honest woman.  Ha.  OK, I'll throw caution to the wind and say that Terri looks like a tramp. The devil made me do it.

From now on I'm referring to Terri as "Typhoid Terri."

You can sell any photo unless it has a Copyright.  That is just my opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #806 on: July 27, 2010, 06:52:48 AM »

When Kaine says that TH may've sold joint property to get the $350,000 could that mean stocks, bonds, or something other than actual land or buildings?

I think that he is referring to pictures and videos as being joint property. She may have taken the pictures but he paid for the camera and supplies etc

Wow, so he needs a reciept to show he paid for the camera? computer?  The photos are most likely digital, (no fim) just the camera, photo paper, computer and expense printer ink.  What if he gave her the camera for a gift? Than what? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #807 on: July 27, 2010, 07:12:15 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I read a comment on oregonlive.com that DDS attn. suspects SM will be arrested soon?  Is that what he said on Dateline? TIA

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/dateline_nbc_highlights_puts_s/4053/comments-newest.html

whocares July 27, 2010 at 2:43AM
Follow

hey 42 lady that spichers attorney is on katu saying he suspects poor little terri will be arrested soon...you better go run there and spout your hate at him and threaten him not to saay she is guilty! hey you can even say nasty things about obama to him! you will be the biggest fool on this site when she is arrested and convicted!im sure you will sit on here during her trial argueing she`s innocent she`s innocent!! it was kaine it was kaine!!! your one sick PUP..

Inappropriate? Alert us.Reply Post new

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: July 27, 2010, 07:16:40 AM »

Hi all - I've been reading here since Natalee Holloway disappeared. I had a profile back then, until SM moved to a different server, or something to that effect. I've been reading on and off since that time.

I'm going to jump right in with a thought if you don't mind ... this just came to me this morning as I was reading. I wonder if TH has a way to sign into the gym, and leave without being noticed. If Dede could have picked her up (out back, side exit, whatever) and her vehicle would still be in the parking lot and everything. It still would not explain where she was for those hours she said she was just driving around trying to calm her baby. But it would give her an alibi for 11:30ish to what, 1? At which time she was back on the computer?

Sweet, sweet little boy. Did not deserve to fall into such hands.

Thanks for giving me a place here ...

Deb

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #809 on: July 27, 2010, 07:17:59 AM »

Sorry, I believe I found my answer.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/spicher-attorney-arrest-expected.html

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Spicher Attorney: Arrest Expected

Spicher atty. would be 'surprised' if Terri not arrested

snip...

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media, so it was unknown exactly what Spicher said. However, her attorney did confirm that Spicher was subpoenaed to testify. She did not give any testimony under oath Monday.

snip...

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 27, 2010, 07:28:03 AM »

Desiree tonight on the NBC show
Desiree. said  she was 8 months pregnant when  Kaine was having an affair with teri .
She said she cried for 2 months when she found out he was cheating .
 She wondered what Teri had, that she didn't have .
 Desiree shais she doesn't know if she can live without Kyron so sad..
Could he have met Teri at the gym ?
RUMMOR
Now Teri hears that Kaine is having a affair with someone else she has PPD and went nuts
Knowing this is how she started with Kaine cheating on Desiree.

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: July 27, 2010, 07:28:06 AM »

Hi all - I've been reading here since Natalee Holloway disappeared. I had a profile back then, until SM moved to a different server, or something to that effect. I've been reading on and off since that time.

I'm going to jump right in with a thought if you don't mind ... this just came to me this morning as I was reading. I wonder if TH has a way to sign into the gym, and leave without being noticed. If Dede could have picked her up (out back, side exit, whatever) and her vehicle would still be in the parking lot and everything. It still would not explain where she was for those hours she said she was just driving around trying to calm her baby. But it would give her an alibi for 11:30ish to what, 1? At which time she was back on the computer?

Deb

P.S.  Also - am hoping to watch the Dateline featuring Kyron on hulu.com - they don't have it up yet, but hoping they will at a later time (soon). We don't watch TV, so depend in the internet.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 27, 2010, 07:40:00 AM »

Touring Tony & Desiree's home. They've been there 5 years
Kyron had the lower bunk (the boys share a room.
Typical cute boys room - cars, toys
Kyron had a Batman Pillowcase 
Talking about the flyer - reporters thought it significant. LE still said not a POI
Body-building shots shown, DUI charges, etc.
Desiree on when they met, "She only learned of Terri in 2002.
Kaine DID start a relationship while Desiree was pregnant!! (so that is true!)
Desiree cried for two months solid - obviously very, very hurt
Kaine insists that they'd broken up before Kaine started seeing Terri (yet living under the same roof)
Desiree first lived near Kaine at first
Gave Kaine temp custody while sick
Says they decided jointly that Kaine would have primary custody
She saw nothing that concerned her about Terri
Des says she's regretted it for a long time

Hat tip to Pandora

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #813 on: July 27, 2010, 08:17:41 AM »

Desiree. said  she was 8 months pregnant when  Kaine was having an affair with teri .
RUMMOR
Now Teri hears that Kaine is having a affair with someone else she has PPD and went nuts

Hi Blonde,

Thank-you for outlining the events & hat tip to Pandora.  SM was punishing KH for his Tryst?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #814 on: July 27, 2010, 08:31:51 AM »

I just got done watching the Dateline special - I DVRed it since it was on past my bedtime. My 11 year old watched with me. He has heard almost nothing about the case so far. When we finished he said "I think the kid is dead and stepmom killed him". I tend to agree with him - I am still hoping that she just passed him off but it is not looking good. the special was well done though.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #815 on: July 27, 2010, 08:34:18 AM »

RUMMOR

Hi Blonde,

Thank-you for outlining the events & hat tip to Pandora.  SM was punishing KH for his Tryst?

I really think with stepmom it goes farther than that - even is dad was not having an affair - knowing that an affair is how your relationship started makes a person paranoid - add that she was feeling fat and unlovable (perhaps) after the birth of her daughter, it makes for a bad mix. I really am not sure if Kaine was fooling around on her. But I think step mom could make it seem that way in her head.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 27, 2010, 08:43:19 AM »

<snipped>

Desiree said when she learned that Kyron was missing she called Terri to say they would be in Portland in about 4 1/2 hours.  Terri said oh? . . .as though she was surprised that she would be coming.

When I went to bed last night, that is the thought that really stuck with me.  I can't imagine why in the world TH would have been surprised that DY and TY were headed her way immediately. . .
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: July 27, 2010, 08:52:47 AM »

<snipped>

Desiree said when she learned that Kyron was missing she called Terri to say they would be in Portland in about 4 1/2 hours.  Terri said oh? . . .as though she was surprised that she would be coming.

When I went to bed last night, that is the thought that really stuck with me.  I can't imagine why in the world TH would have been surprised that DY and TY were headed her way immediately. . .

Good morning monkeys....well, my break didnt last long...Kyrons sweet little face keeps pulling me back.I watched the Dateline special and have to admit I cried alot during it.Brought back memories of being smack in the middle of a missing child case 3years ago. My heart aches for Desiree and Kaine as well.Tony, I liked him before the special and I REALLY like him alot more now. I think that when Desiree said she was coming Teri was shocked because she hadnt thought about the aftermath of her actions(if she is guilty, which I believe she is)She mistakenly thought she was going to just get away with it.....probably thought she would be above being questioned and suspected.....JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: July 27, 2010, 08:54:00 AM »

Deb

P.S.  Also - am hoping to watch the Dateline featuring Kyron on hulu.com - they don't have it up yet, but hoping they will at a later time (soon). We don't watch TV, so depend in the internet.

Welcome Amom2!

You can watch a little part of it on the MSNBC website.  The top 2 videos.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38386295#38416431
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 27, 2010, 08:58:58 AM »

Kaine was involved with TH prior to Desiree and Kaine's divorce - according to Desiree.  Kaine insists the relationship with TH didn't start until Desiree moved out. 
So this article from Kaine's sister is a lie?

Kyron Horman's blended family: Friends describe a close, supportive group
Published: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 5:36 PM
Updated: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 6:46 PM

Kyron was born Sept. 9, 2002, and Kaine and Desiree were officially divorced.  Kaine and Desiree shared custody, but Kyron mostly lived with Desiree until 2004, when she went to Canada after suffering kidney failure.

Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howards, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage[/color].

Two months after leaving for Canada, Desiree returned to the United States with $30,000 in medical bills. To get back on her feet, she moved in with her family in Medford, who helped support her.

Desiree never tried to regain custody of Kyron, though she has maintained a close relationship with her son, caring for him every weekend or so with her new husband, Medford police Detective Tony Young.

After Desiree returned to Oregon, Terri and Kaine stayed under the same roof while he worked at Intel and she cared for the kids. What started as a caregiving relationship blossomed.

In April 2007, they got married. Looking buff in their bathing suits, they said their vows in a small ceremony on a shimmering beach in Kauai, the Garden Isle of Hawaii.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html
According to what Desiree said last night she and TH were not friends.  I think other monkeys used better language than I did with regard to how it went down.  Desiree basically said Kaine had an affair, Kaine basically has said he didn't hook up with TH until he and DY were estranged. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.