April 25, 2024, 06:02:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #11 7/27/10 - 7/29/10  (Read 170030 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 29, 2010, 04:20:02 PM »

This is not my conversation...but I thought it was hilarious and sometimes we need a good laugh!

"OH! And a little rant because I’m TRULY TICKED OFF about this: In the Motion filed to stall the divorce, Howze contends that Terri is unemployable. BS! I grew up on a farm and trust me, she is hirable to pick peaches, which are now in season. Grapes are an option. And nut harvest is coming!! She has not been charged with anything. Her winning personality can’t get her a job somewhere? Too bad, so sad, not grounds for stalling this divorce. Grrr."

the reply:'

"Yes Terri should be good at gathering nuts she is a sef proclaimed squirell."

Monkey Devil!

HA!  That was pretty clever!

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: July 29, 2010, 04:21:13 PM »

This is not my conversation...but I thought it was hilarious and sometimes we need a good laugh!

"OH! And a little rant because I’m TRULY TICKED OFF about this: In the Motion filed to stall the divorce, Howze contends that Terri is unemployable. BS! I grew up on a farm and trust me, she is hirable to pick peaches, which are now in season. Grapes are an option. And nut harvest is coming!! She has not been charged with anything. Her winning personality can’t get her a job somewhere? Too bad, so sad, not grounds for stalling this divorce. Grrr."

Monkey Devil!

LOL

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 29, 2010, 04:21:32 PM »

(Shout out to Radio @ http://radionewz.net/ for this link)

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/29/kyron-horman-update-kaines-feelings-about-decision-to-marry-stepmom/

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: July 29, 2010, 04:30:45 PM »

Brandi that picture was hilarious!!!! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 29, 2010, 04:31:02 PM »

presser at 11am Tommorow!!! Kyron Horman not any thing other that yet!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 29, 2010, 04:31:05 PM »

Sorry to be OT for a moment. I posted this in the "Computer Health" thread in the Monkey Lounge, but have not heard from anyone. Please forgive me for posting it OT here, but I would appreciate some ideas. TIA

I am looking for new icons for my desktop. What I have now is just a zillion yellow folders, so I have to read the title of each to find what I am looking for. I looked online, and there are many sites offering free downloads, but I don't know if they are safe. Does anyone have any suggestions for a safe site? TIA

Maggie - I'm trying to find a safe site now. I'll post in the other thread for you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 29, 2010, 04:31:38 PM »

Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 29, 2010, 04:33:05 PM »

KYRON LATEST

A press conference is scheduled for tomorrow at 11 a.m. We'll air it live on KATU and on KATU.com. The family is expected to speak.

http://www.katu.com/
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: July 29, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »

Monkey Devil!

LOL...all that squirrel needs is implants.

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: July 29, 2010, 04:43:42 PM »

KYRON LATEST

A press conference is scheduled for tomorrow at 11 a.m. We'll air it live on KATU and on KATU.com. The family is expected to speak.

This means something, doesn’t it? It has to. They wouldn’t hold another presser within three days just to repeat “we’re not going to comment on that,” would they??? 

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: July 29, 2010, 04:44:12 PM »

KYRON LATEST

Thank you...wonder what is up?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: July 29, 2010, 04:49:12 PM »

KYRON LATEST

This means something, doesn’t it? It has to. They wouldn’t hold another presser within three days just to repeat “we’re not going to comment on that,” would they??? 

It was reported a few days ago that they were going to hold their "weekly" news conference this Friday.

I don't think it means anything more special than that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: July 29, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »

KYRON LATEST

It was reported a few days ago that they were going to hold their "weekly" news conference this Friday.

Good point Brandi - I looked at it and immediately thought LE was holding a PC and the family would speak.  This only says PC so could be family only?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: July 29, 2010, 04:51:35 PM »

someone posted the words to this...but here is Kaine and Desiree talking about the guilt they feel.

http://media.wweek.com/attach/2010/07/29/kaine.mp3
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 29, 2010, 04:53:38 PM »

KYRON LATEST

Good point Brandi - I looked at it and immediately thought LE was holding a PC and the family would speak.  This only says PC so could be family only?

That's my thinking. Yes.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 29, 2010, 04:54:06 PM »

KYRON LATEST

It breaks my heart that this has gone on for so long without finding Kyron. It is a good thing that both Desiree and Kaine have set aside any past disagreements that they may have had and have kept the focus on Kyron.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: July 29, 2010, 04:54:25 PM »

Monkey Devil!

LOL...all that squirrel needs is implants.

OMGosh you all are cracking me up. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #977 on: July 29, 2010, 04:55:47 PM »

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #978 on: July 29, 2010, 04:56:55 PM »

Brandi how funny   
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: July 29, 2010, 04:59:00 PM »

KYRON LATEST

Oh, okay. I must have missed that. Thank you!

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.